fuck Palestine and fuck Jews

Solution: Hit both buttons

Checked
its all Semites confirmed.

How about let them kill each other?

Fuck muslims, fuck kikes, Holy Land belongs to catholic church

>the edge

But seriously, fuck both of them.

One of the reasons Arabs are bad is exactly because people fuck with them.

I support both so I can sit back and watch them kill each other for generations to come.

Fuck em both when they fight it is a win win for me. As long as people die over there.

Fuck them both.
Jerusalem is Jesus clay

No.

Israel fucking with mudskins only makes them hate USA, because mudskins know the USA is funding Israel & is Israel's bitch lap dog. The longer Israel receives funding and support from the USA, the worse the whole world will become. Wake up.

fpbp

Take your Jew dichotomy elsewhere

Obvious shill thread.

>anyone who fucks with Palestine is good

Nice mental gymnastics senpai. The enemy of my enemy is just a pawn in our devices, not a friend.

So does that mean when Nazis kill Muslims, Nazis are good?

>false dichotomy
It doesn't work that way.

jews/kikes are as far as I'm concerned, a phrase for "the powers that b" aka boogeyman. Nobody knows if it exists, but it just so happens they could very well be Jewish.

Violent islamic areas are an actual tangible problem to be taken seriously. It doesn't mean every single person of arab descent is a terrorist, but it isn't rational to expect large integration into a western society, and has been repeatedly shown that the region in fucking general is hugely unstable and the world would be better if it simply did not exist.

Picture is basically
>If two evils fight, does that make them good?

Answer: no.

Israel is fine. The issue is over-representation in positions of power and affluence in western countries.

first post based post.

>jews/kikes are as far as I'm concerned, a phrase for "the powers that b" aka boogeyman. Nobody knows if it exists, but it just so happens they could very well be Jewish.

It's a mystery...

>adding extra words just to make your shitty picture work

Jews are bad

Arabs are bad

It's that simple, no one cares if they wipe each other out

>false dichotomy
>checkmate, racists

Mods, ban threads like this. These one word bait threads always fill up the first page. Saged and reported, OP, you giant faggot.

The only reason Cred Forums hates Jews is because Jews are smarter than them.

Jews have the highest IQ of any ethnic group. They have outclassed, outmanouvered and outwitted the entire western world.

This is something to respect. We should side with them, as in the end, the most intelligent man wins. This is why humans are top of the food chain. Because they are smart.

Muslims are bad for entirely different reasons. They are incredibly low IQ from 1400 years of first cousing marriages.

Cred Forums hates Muslims because there are a lot of them, and they are morons.

If it were up to me, i'd side with the Jews everytime. I want to be on the winning team. and I respect when i'm outsmarted.

inb4 kike detected

that's not an argument.

This

Jews prefer mudslimes over White people

Exactly

gas them all or glass them all don't give a fuck as long as we're equal opportunity about it

Palestine is just a small country in the middle east, regardless if Israel was there or not. So fuck both of them.

Spam thread!

Nuke em both and let God sort them out.