It's Over

Trump up 5 (43 to 38) in fucking New Mexico.

In. Fucking. New. Mexico.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/18/new-mexico-poll/

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah the good old days back when California was redpilled. Also Nate Silver says otherwise:
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

Bump

The only way Trump will lose is if he breaks down and starts literally crying during the debate, then runs off stage.

A few million Mexicans can do that...

That's a brietbart poll, so its going to be biased towards trump.

Not a shill, I want trump to win, but just take this poll with a grain of salt

> New Mexcio

> Relevant

Wake me up when he get's PA or Virginia

Negative. Go to link...it's a Reuters poll.

But it's not a Briebart poll. Just look at the sources.

Actually I was wrong. Even in Nate Shillver's poll, who sucks Hillary's cock for months on end, Trump has gone up in NM. See

I know leafs are clueless on US politics, but NM is much bluer than PA or VA

>implying that won't happen to Hillary, then the media paints Trump as the king of bullies, causing him to lose because of retarded moralfags

Sweet thanks user

>yfw the pendulum is finally swinging to where it belongs

The fact that Trump could flip a solid blue state like NM speaks volumes about what he could do in PA or VA. Hell, he may very well flip Maryland.

>NM
>5

Every little helps I hope its enough.

Trips are never wrong

>PA
>red
lmao

Actually, PA is extremely red. Three counties of gib me dats fuck up the whole state.

just like EVERY state in the union. NY and CA have more red counties than blue, but the welfare ghettos in the metro areas tip the scales.

If you want to know something cool: Latinos who legally live in USA, have all the documents and actually do something to help this country thrive, hate the freeloading illegals that are coming here by the millions every day. In NM, CA, TX, AZ, you name it.

>the hippy 60s lead to this
>same is happening now

Pottery

Representation is based on people, not on land.

Why should the 2,000 people who live in a rural county get the same representation as 1,000,000 in the city.

In Illinois, it's one county

This is true, especially for CA. It's just that the overwhelming populace in Los Angeles and the Gay Area alone beats out all the other redpilled counties (Orange and Kern for example). If it weren't for them, we'd be red.

WTF hillary wasn't supposed to be JUST-ing before the debates

I'll believe you if the majority vote for Trump. Otherwise you're just shilling for your race.

>If liberals couldn't vote, we'd be a conservative state.

No shit.

>>(You)
Everything she has ever wanted is being taken from her by a guy who has literally memed his way into office.

He's going to win all 50 isn't he? At this point the only thing I can see him losing is California. After Clinton's 9/11 fall the entire Northeast is now within range for Trump.

im in NM and im not totally suprised. the "hispanic" demographics here are different than any other state. most are families that have been living in NM for centuries. NM has less mexicans immigrants (legal or illegal) than most other states. i think its the only state were the majority of "hispanics" are homeowners as opposed to renters also

>left coast
>going red

Thanks for the laugh user really needed it.

This

Bullfuckingshit. 71% of legal spics voted for Bathhouse Barry in 2012.

I don't have a problem with non-idiot Latinos (like maybe 15% of your race) but the rest are scum and it explains why Latin America is in the sorry state it is in.

Well maybe we should fix that. Liberal purge when?

>MFW New Sweden will never go red

>141 sample size.

Very representative of the voting electorate user.

I'm as white as snow, user. I'm just going by word of mouth. I'm probably retarded and have no idea what I'm talking about, who knows.

>be NMfag
>trump rallied here May 25th
>didn't get to go, heard about spics and niggers pulling hair, throwing rocks at cops/police horses, burning trump signs
>police had to deploy smoke
>4 months later, Trump is leading

feelsgoodman.jpg

Several polls are getting same results

will this be the results?

Chicago here

Gonna vote trump. Probably won't matter but if Illinois is even competitive it will look horrible for her.

I remember watching that and thinking it would help Trump. Average people are disgusted by this shit.

This will be 2020

>Claims to be reputable EC predictor
>Doesn't know how Maine's electoral system works
>Gives Maine's 2nd District to Hill
>Opinion discarded

Seriously, why the fuck do people pay attention to 'predictions" that are not only false and impossible but also prove that their creator doesn't actually know how the EC system works?

That's actually realistic if nothing dramatic happens.

>Reuters

still shit

Lmao the only reason Trump will win is because Hillary is a shitty candidate. Did you see the polls about a hypothetical Bernie/Trump scenario? Sanders was leading Trump by like 15 in those polls, if he was the nominee it would be a repeat of Goldwater's run in 1964.

The Dems will probably run someone a hell of a lot better in 2020.

why should 1million people that live on top of each tell me I cant shoot guns in the woods on my 40 acres of land?

I don't like Nate Silver, but his record is damn good.

you forgot NJ

Most of the reactions on my social media that night were overwhelmingly negative, a few people I knew claimed to have protested peacefully early on but left when it got violent

Pretty happy the assholes who resorted to assaulting/harassing cops and Trump supporters never got any positive attention

Fucking drumpf, no way Hawaii goes red, shows how little you know you mentally deficient rednecks

i think its more realistic for Illinois to go red than Wisconsin or NY

wins all 50 states and territories

So, the guy who couldn't beat shitty Hillary would beat the guy kicking the shit out of her now.

Deep.

>141 likely voters

>when California was white*

>mfw trumpshits think they even have a fuking CHANCE

TOPKEK trumpkin pigshits, Madame Hillary could take you all RIGHT NOW with one hand tied behind her back.

Not for the past year Shlomo

>island state disconnected with the rest of the nation is blue
>still thinks blue is realistic
kek

You obviously don't understand politics so let me explain it for you.

Hillary supporters would've turned out for Bernie. And Bernie supporters would've turned out at high rates due to enthusiasm.

But Bernie supporters may not turn out at a high rate for Hillary. Many people are "meh" towards her.

Plus, Bernie actually has some policies that would help the white working class too, so he would probably siphon off some of those votes from Trump. He also has very few negatives and Trump would have a hard time attacking him. People just don't trust Hillary.

Hillary got him good with the DNC.

So hill is going to take the 2nd district where Trump is 10 points ahead? Somehow that seems unlikely.

HAHAHA, I WAS RIGHT!

MINNESOTA STRONG

You are probably surrounded by college communists and Free Shit Army welfare queens.

Bernie and his "everything is free" scam would have been smashed in a general election.

Save for HI, that's realistic if Illary keeps fainting/fucking up.

lol Trump said he WISHED he could run against Bernie.

The only good thing about Bernie is that he would be able to actually campaign. Otherwise he's a commie quack who is ignorant on every single subject.

Some do but others want to keep the door open long enough for all their relatives to come in. After that, they're ok with keeping the rest of Mexico out. Problem is, there are always going to be more legal immigrants with family and friends they want to bring across the border than there are ones who have already managed to import them all. It's an endless cycle that grows larger with each generation.

He's been off all campaign season, he's very inclined to let his prejudice shine through.

I thought the polls were rigged?

Oh thats right, polls are rigged when Hillary is ahead, but correct when Trump is ahead.

The quality of this board has dropped ever since the reddit fags have come over. Can't even be critical of THE HOLY LORD GOD SAVIOR DONALD TRUMP, WHO WILL WIN 90% OF THE VOTE AND EVERY STATE THIS ELECTION, OR ELSE YOU ARE A JEWISH CTR SHILL. You guys treat him like liberals treated Obama in 2008.

I have no doubts that Trump will win Michigan and WIsconsin. It is delusional to think he will win NY,NJ,Washington,Oregon,Minnesota.

It happened you fucking retard.

Also Trump is close to flipping the state in the popular vote. As it stands:

1 EC vote for 2nd district: Guaranteed.
3 EC votes for popular vote and 2nd District: Increasingly possible with 1st district staying blue
1st district going red: DAMN unlikely.

I though Oregon was cucked? what changed?

She's falling, he's rising.

Lmao, Sanders consistently polled an average of 10 points ahead of Trump. EVERY POLL.

Plus, Sanders would've pulled away a lot of the white male vote from Trump and dented his biggest base.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html

Bernie buys his third home on the beach for $600K cash using college kid's ramien money and the kids still suck his dick. Amazing.

>141 person sample size

You Trumptards are hilarious. Can't wait for November.

I'm a big Trump fan but the fact is that he won't win. The math just doesn't work.

Trump can't win Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Wisconsin.

>inb4 shill
you can't refute this.

Thx for correcting record.

Shill.

What's the margin of error?

Would Ed have been a Hillshill?

Romney almost won PA, why can't Trump win it?

Stop basing your predictions on single polls

Trump may win but It won't be a landslide and If you think so you're fucking delusional

Your concern has been noted.

See what I mean? Cred Forums is literally the Democratic Party, circa 2008.

Last 3 NM polls show Trump ahead.

It wasn't that long ago when we were. We just got flooded by mexicans thanks to the 1965 immigration act.

As someone who lives in the 2nd district i can safely say that the +10% is probably too low. Every third house is plastered with multiple Trump signs, sometimes huge hand made ones 8+ feet across. I have literally not seen a single democrat sign of sticker for any race, not even down to local officials.

I've seen tourists from Canada and out of state get surrounded by half a dozen folks at the supermarket and confronted for supporting Hillary, supporting her here can get you run out of town and end lifelong friendships.

>mfw i am MN
>mfw i am voting Trump

i swear there's good parts here.

*Commiefornia is a more accurate name

IL is going full red this November. Screenshot this.

oh no what will we ever do with those 4 votes

Similar to Ohio.

>Republican nominee for president Donald Trump opened up a five point lead with New Mexico and its five electoral votes, according to the 141 likely voters in the Reuters/Ipsos poll released Saturday.

>141

>a sample crossbreak

lmFao, show me a full state poll

its almost like we live in a shitty society that just wants gibs

New Hampshire is the most relevant state right now.

kek ctr, even your tricks wont save you

Schwing!!

if it were a clinton poll everyone would point out the sample size, since it is stupidly small

>Cincinnati blue

Of course it had to be them

>Nate Salt

Wisconsin is only blue because it's right next to Chicago and the Twin Cities, so it gets a lot of run off. It could flip pretty easily.

nv is one county too. fuck.

Why should someone who gets $50,000 in gibsmedats have the same representation as someone who pays $50,000 in taxes?

They literally had like 200,000 people switch from democrat to republican. That's people that actually changed their party affiliation

>He also has very few negatives and Trump would have a hard time attacking him

>literally a former communist
>few negatives

they have more at stake at what politicians decide to do with government outlays

Nope. Legal mexican american here.

Definetly voting for hillary, along with everybody in my family along with most of our friends.

Kill yourself

Nice anecdote you stupid spic

Still going to vote for her :) and there isnt a damn thing your hillbilly ass can do about it

look at the p value you cuck

inb4 what's a p value

>muh good mexicans

Lol ok faggot. Good to know that your loyalty is to Hispanics and not America.

kek

>Be in Camden fucking ME bar (rich, liberal, port and tourist town)
>Giant gay black guy saying he has to be careful of being openly with Her around here.
I was like you know she takes money from people who kill gas right?

Even here it's 10:1 Bernie to Illary signs

So all the major cities are Dumbfuckistan?

It's Nate Sodium. Salt is not an element, it's a mineral.

We and were stil buidling the wall. :^)

Hillary is getting absolutely wrecked in the polls right now.

Is there any way she can be saved?

Trump might say something next week.
Debates could send things to shit.
Lots of stuff can happen. Just pray that the wave flows for Trump in November.

It depends where they are coming from
Mexicans usually vote democrats while Cubans vote Republican, this is why florida goes Republican more easy