What do you think of this theory circulating that Donald Trump is behind the bombing in New York City?

What do you think of this theory circulating that Donald Trump is behind the bombing in New York City?

Things like this do tend to cause people to vote republican, so I'm actually sort of considering it.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S Y R I A

F A L S E F L A G

coincidence that they havent found the guy yet? NYC is a police state, cams everywhere - you cant get away. it was a plant to take eyes off syria.

Fuck off (((five eyes)))

He would have made a better bomb

This is why nobody likes De Blasio.

>tfw your mayor is so retarded that your governor has to call him out on it
How can a bomb set off in an urban area be anything besides terrorism. Just pathetically scrambling to keep people from blaming Muslims/Democrats.

Just so everyone knows, OP's picture is old and outdated

Cuomo said it was terrorism. Just no link to international terrorism just yet.

And he'd have made New York pay for it.

If it's not terrorism, what is it? Banter? Just a prank?

Does he mean there's no evidence that muslims were involved?

>How can a bomb set off in an urban area be anything besides terrorism.

Type "Define terrorism" into google. There is your answer. Literally everything that doesn't fall under that definition is your answer.

Official statement is it's terrorism, but your argument is fucking retarded.

Well it's been called domestic terrorism. ISIS hasn't taken responsibility, and ISIS takes responsibility for fucking everything.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

I think it's interesting that a blatant act of terrorism committed by an LGBTIQ individual will NOT be called as such by the Mayor.

It's almost like he supports the action.

Terrorist group claims bombing hur dur no it's not durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't for a second think he's behind it but I do think that's why news sites/channels are going easy on the terrorism angle which it clearly is.

People would tend vote for the guy threatening to build a fucking wall to stop outsiders coming in if they acted like they did when a car bomb that didn't even go off was found in New York.

Anybody know why ISIS took responsibility for the knife attack but not this???

Yeah, it's surprising that the mayor of a city wouldn't want to call out a powerful man from that city. Of course DeBlasio won't come out and say it's Trump. Don't wait for that to happen

ITS JUST A PRANK, BRO

BECAUSE ISIS DIDNT DO IT

The Mayor says it's not a terrorisy act. Just deliberate violence.

Probably because the bomber is gay.

We're at a point where any time a Muslim or a Leftist commits terrorism it will be called "workplace violence" or "mental illness" but everytime some white kid tweets "lol rekt" and a picture of a frog to a feminist it's literally 9/11 tier terrorism.

>Trump is ozymandis

ISIS doesn't claim everything.

Just what they think is theirs.

This was a homo. So it's "mental illness". Not terrorism.

Just like BLM inspired attacks.

>Probably because the bomber is gay.

I live in New York. This was said when we knew literally nothing.

As more information comes out, more things can be spoken about as fact.

You should know this shit.

The reason it's being called terrorism NOW is because he have more of the facts.

Do you realize how much of a cluster fuck it would be if the government came out and said a major party candidate committed an act of terrorism?

We'll never get a clear explanation and then something else will happen to distract us.

What the fuck are you rambling about?

Trump is secretly gay?

Because the knifer in St. Cloud was a mudslime and shouted Salad Snackbar before attacking. Also he pledged to ISIS.

And it will never happen because you ran out of ideas to use against Trump lmao

It's being said because the terrorist left a manifesto detailing that it was an attack against "cisgendered" people in retaliation for oppression of the LGBT community and because the police have ruled out any connection to international terrorist organizations.

That's right, use the Jewish definition of the word.

Good goy.

>taking de blasio seriously

Who is the homosexual major party candidate?

Hillary?

I'm confused.

What do you think of these holiday dates?

1 went off and another found. not a gas leak or kids making bernward glow sticks in a sealed 2 letter container...

i think the media bias has officially reached unsafe levels and the drop in news agency ratings is justified. every body out of the pool

Because the knife attack was by ISIS and this was by some fag.

Like allowing a foreign embassy to be attacked where 4 people are murdered then blaming it on some random dude and his youtube video, for example.

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

a sleeper cell run by Syrian intelligence planted this bomb in retaliation for the bombing

THIS

THIS

THIS

Anyone who denies this being a false flag attack is a fucking retard.

Okay but carried out by who? Lots of people seem to think it's possible this was done to help Trump's poll numbers

Nope

Carried out by the powers that be to divert attention ASAP from the US government violating a ceasefire signed just one week ago and killing hundreds of Syrians fighting ISIS in an """accidental""" airstrike.

Heard that it was tannerite

I guess the ATF is gonna fuck you yanks in the ass now

There's nothing to back that up, though. No one stands to gain by hiding the Syria thing. Everyone knows Syria is a clusterfuck. Even Obama supporters think so. But if I'm Donald Trump right now, it probably looks like the only thing that could get me elected is if people are afraid. This looks like it was designed to make people afraid

Couldn't he at least picked a better looking nigress to oil drill?

> it probably looks like the only thing that could get me elected is if people are afraid

Or the fact that Clinton is a psycho reptile person with major health issues and is destroying herself by the day. He's been leading in polls pretty consistently now, he has no reason to try and literally kill people especially if it will sincerely result in everyone thinking he's doing it for votes.

Also, what the fuck happens when Islamist terrorist attacks start kicking up even more. "Sure they're supposedly committed by terrorists, but in reality its obviously Trump trying to drive up fear and votes!"

Just because the reality of the situation results in people liking Trump more doesn't mean he's the one planning it, it just means he's in touch with reality in the first place.

Any smart campaign knows that a couple of favorable polls doesn't equate to a victory. He hasn't been leading in enough polls, so something like this could be what puts him over.

kek, okay, clearly that's more likely than an establishment already proven to be made up of shady murders and secretive behind the scenes shit using it to distract from major political concerns happening between Russia and the US

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Wait wait wait, If I move to Saudi Arabia, I can get 12 days off?

he would have made the greatest bomb ever.

Lol okay everything is a left wing conspiracy

Because Hillary needs help imploding

Wake the fuck up

blaming donald trump for a bomb. youre a fucking loon kek.

seriously, get help nut job. at least syria guy has an actual argument, youre just delusional.

Why would the establishment police state in New York cover for Donald Trump blowing things up?

That doesn't make sense.

Your only evidence for it being Trump is that Islamic terrorism proves him right, which you don't have to be a retard to see. It's not like he has to orchestrate that shit when it happens naturally

Once again, thank you for Correcting the Record™

you think fucking trump orchestrated the bombings and your going to act like his theory is wild?

dude youre a fucking moron.

Jajaja, kek

Haha ok

This wasn't terrorism they were just playing the explosion game