To Alt-Right identifiers

As a fellow right wing outcast, i find it hard on suh a liberal earth to understand the many tardations of the libtard species. What attrated you to alt right politics and what values of it do you believe in

"Alt right" is a bucket created by MSM, it doesn't exist

Would you call it the new "anonymous"

>went on Cred Forums
>agreed with it
>learn on the New York Time that I was part of the Alt-right

Pretty much this

You gonna answer the question or your gonna be irrelevant

So would you say you agree with views held by some of us such as:

Pride in your country (technically not a political view)
Cautious of islam
Realise that races can be bad

I'm in med school.

We are required to take classes on biology, genetics, evolution, psychology, etc etc.

I never made the "choice" to have the political views I do, to me its true or false, factual or fictitious.

So you could its either Right... or wrong.

Done

One part of that was fucking relevant. The rest was as pointless as your course.

I guess The Right Stuff, Richard Spencer, and others just don't exist?

Once again fucking irrelevant. Please die in a house fire ew.

He's saying that science sides with the right on pretty much everything but religion.

Have they had the chance to study a liberals brain

Most mainstream science is solidly liberal. The right-wing position on transgenderism, for example, is only supported by science if you blatantly misinterpret studies.

Cred Forums is not alt-right. You have to go back to r*ddit to find "people" like you.

You alt-righters are as bad as teenage communists.
"We're not really alt right, that's just a mean name the media calls us!"
"True communism has never been tried!".

So do you politically identify with anything?

richard spencer is a msn faget and probably a government agent as well

the goal is to gather us under an umbrella that allows them to classify our actions as hate organized hate crime group

Mass immigration is bad and harmful to the diversity of all humans. It needs to be stopped.

Some races need to learn how to get there own shit together and stop coming to white countries in swarms, damaging our economies, taking our jobs, and keeping our minimum wages low.

You know there are foreign worker programs for places like Jamaica. The Canadian farmers pay them $6 and hour and the government subsidizes the rest with your tax dollars.

Why can't they do that for a real Canadian?

It's all bullshit.

>What attrated you to alt right politics

Promise of God emperor to lead us into Age of Technology through the unification wars.

>and what values of it do you believe in

adeptus mechanicus and hostile xenos need to be purged from this plane of reality

no you retarded nigger, alt-right is Trump supporters and alike.

Cred Forums is natsoc. Old Cred Forums knew that the elections are a divide et impera jewish tactic. It doesn't matter who wins, they'll serve the jews.

pic related, imagine lauren southern and any other "alt - right intellectual" there.

So I would say : stop shoving words in people's mouths for your click bait articles , go earn your .02 USD somewhere else.

GET

IN

HERE

>msn faget

Alt-right confirmed butthurt nostalgiafags