This is 538's current projection. If Trump wins ONE MORE STATE, any state, he wins the election

This is 538's current projection. If Trump wins ONE MORE STATE, any state, he wins the election.

270towin.com/maps/kvgbG

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#plus

Other urls found in this thread:

providencejournal.com/news/20160907/emerson-poll-finds-clintons-lead-over-trump-precariously-thin-in-ri
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/florida
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html#polls
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html#polls
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/
270towin.com/maps/kvgbG
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-mexico/
270towin.com/2016-election-forecast-predictions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Um, no it isn't. 538 has Nevada blue for Hillary

WITNESSED

also trump will pull a win in NH

Isn't he leading by 5 in NM?

Kek wills it

He'll get VA, im in the liberal cesspool of northern va and i see more and more trump signs everyday!

if the nigs keep killing each other in chicago illinois might go red.

also i thought Michigan and PA were leaning red this time

he is using nowcast which has Nevada for Trump, nowcast just basically has Nate putting in less random weighting based off his feelings

What is with PA? I thought they were in the right side of the spectrum politically, but they always vote for the dems.

Voting Trump for VA.

SHADILAY

I'm in NoVA too (Ashburn), but all I see are Muslims everywhere screaming about muh islamaphobia

Great news brother. I'm in SoVA, the support down here is overwhelming. Every last one of us is going to vote for Trump.

It's called Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

fairfax is extremely autistic. our country aint turning red sadly. fucking poo in the loos fuck shit up.

He's already ahead in CO and NM. This is a perfect example of liberals shutting out information to make themselves feel better. Trump has won.

I thought NH was in the bag?

In the latest poll, 538 uses an average of the recent polls.

VA Beach here, all Trump.

or its them covering their ass so when clinton commits election fraud no one questions it because

>the polls and election maps all had her winning

Pretty cool to see the outcome over the decades. Also electoral votes, so our votes tell our senators to submit a vote for said politician?

Nate Styrofoam's predictions are of very little value. Total lightweight!

It's very possible that Trump could win Virginia or Michigan.

Chequed n kekd

>NH
>Clinton

Ok

How could Clinton's ground game be so shit?I mean I'm in the middle of Clinton country- LI, Jew York. I don't see signs and bumper stickers anywhere!

Maybe she pulling a double Bernie.

Here me out. She knows she's dying (granted given the evidence) and she's grabbing every last dime and throwing the election. She's got the dirt and change to keep them rich forever.

Or Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania, or New Mexico, or Colorado

Philly is shit.

He will win more than one of the remaining states. He will get Colorado, Wisconsin, and New Hampshire.

If there is a repeating of numbers New Mexico goes red

>go back in history.
>FDR 4 consecutive terms
Mother of god.

RHODE ISLAND
H
O
D
E

I
S
L
A
N
D

providencejournal.com/news/20160907/emerson-poll-finds-clintons-lead-over-trump-precariously-thin-in-ri
>providencejournal.com/news/20160907/emerson-poll-finds-clintons-lead-over-trump-precariously-thin-in-ri
>providencejournal.com/news/20160907/emerson-poll-finds-clintons-lead-over-trump-precariously-thin-in-ri

> Be Nate Silver
> Drumpf will never get above 30% in the polls
> Drumpf will never stand a chance in the primaries
> Drumpf will never beat Ted Cruz
> Drumpf will never beat Queen Hillary
> D...d.rumpf will never beat her....
> Ok these latest polls are bad but he'll never flip a blue stronghold...
> j..just

If Rhode Island decides anything of importance I'll eat my hat.

Why should I believe Florida will vote Red?

He is leading in CO

Me too, I fucking live here. But this blue state might actually fucking flip

Trump will get NM and NH. Maybe MI and PA.

here ya go

>Long Island
>Clinton counry

No.

Let's not be unrealistic pham. New Mexico is literally new Mexico, Wisconsin is basically new Sweden, and Colorado is a hipster colony.

Because the polls say so

> Why should I believe Florida will vote Red?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/florida

SoVA is not a thing. Its just what idiot NoVA transplants call Hampton Roads because they think everyone wants to have an acronym like them.

I live in Florida, I've seen ZERO support for Hillary. She MIGHT get Miami, but I truly don't believe it's even close.

NEVADA

Why did you do that

Shit. I just looked into some polls, and I was totally wrong about both Michigan and Colorado.
The largest sample-size poll in Michigan has Clinton winning by double digits.
The largest sample-size poll of Colorado has Trump winning by double digits.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html#polls
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html#polls

you do realize who are democrats and who are republicans right?

This'll be it, debate me

>Massachusetts
>going blue
Wew lad

whats allepo?

R H O D E
I
S
L
A
N
D

isn't trump ahead in colorado?

Why 270 out of 538 to win?

Nm, Mi or Pa trump "could feasibly" win

Stop, you''re embarrassing us.

>Californians realize California is shit
>move to Colorado
>fuck up Colorado's shit
Gas the fucking greenies.

I'm from NoVA. Absentee ballot will come sooner or later. Was gonna go Gary, but he's so cuckish I might vote Trump. I did vote Trump in the primary, though. I'm getting a lot of people who'd vote Hillary to go 3rd party.

Yup. NY might go his way as well.

>NH
>blue

Michigander currently in France. Hope we can paint the mitten red this year.

Okay

If he gets NY it'll be a fucking landslide. Dubs say he gets it.

Ru
Reuters has trump up by 5 in NM

Because 538/2=269.

The winner needs to have a majority. Thus 270 to win.

But it's a majority out of 538 senpai

>average Trumpeter intelligence

If it's an electoral tie the House votes on the POTUS and the Senate votes on VP. So Trump would probably pull it out then?

Tow when house picks jeb and senate picks aleppoman

Tfw*

Only candidates who have received electoral votes are eligible in the event that no candidate receives a majority of the electoral vote.

Source*

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

YOU RACIST SHITS NEED TO FUCK OFF

You need to either grow a brain or kys

12th Amendment:

>The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President.

Not good enough. Puerto Rico needs to get statehood so it can vote for Trump

Trump's outlook is bleak in Maine.
I went to an event today, met a lot of new people ran into some old acquaintances and the few times politics came up the men were entirely disinterested and the women asserted that people were still scared of a strong womyn being in charge.

These dummies are more interested in the genitals under the desk than any policy that will come out of the oval office. If you live in the state, please for all that is good in this world get out and vote Trump.

>nowcast just basically has Nate putting in less random weighting based off his feelings
that's the exact opposite. polls-only is the most non-feelings based one.

>NY
>Going red

Please consider ending your life.

>PA has a legitimate chance of going red this year

don't forget Guam, Panama, Vancouver, and Israel, too

>t. Portland
Trump has CD2 in the bag.

southern virginia is just rednecks. Southeast virginia is a nigger infested shithole besides some parts of va beach.

the latest detroit free press poll only has hillary up 4. If trump wins the debates he will win Michigan

Richmond here but I'm in college atm. This place was Hillary central in the summer but it could have died down.

Would be a start towards fixing the fact that since '88 we have whored out our 19 electorals for whoever the kike unions and nigger Detroit city council said to

I live in rural PA. Where I love its Trump signs everywhere, and most of my friends/family are conservative. The big cities always turn us blue. Harrisburg, Reading, Philly, and Shitsburg.

I really think he can get NY.

Upstate is almost all red, and several major businesses there took the jobs to Mexico. NYC just had a terrorist attack Trump is a big name there.

I think you're an idiot. At least I have evidence supporting my claim.

Rate me

Danke schön

>NM blue
Fix your shit user

colorado will be blue.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/

Landslide

He'll win PA

There are polls showing him up in NH, NM, Colorado, and even Michigan

it's ogre

But go fucking vote

>“For states where the sample is less than 100 respondents, but greater than or equal to 80, and the confidence of victory is moderate or high, then confidence is reported but, because of the expected wide variance in the percentage of voters preferring one candidate or the other, no state percentages are reported,”

Do you dumb claps even read the links you post? 100 people is 10% margin of error. Less than that is laughable

damn cant argue with that

How likely is it that WI and MI will go red this year?

no nowcast just removes random shit and does it more based off the quality of the pollster alongside how recent the poll is. I prefer it to polls plus which is shit and polls normal is ok.

Kek wills it

Blue doesn't matter one fucking bit to Trump.

Seriously, this guy thinks he can win every single state. No fear, no doubts. No brakes on the Trump Train.

>270towin.com/maps/kvgbG
Michiganders I personally know are throwing their weight behind Trump, and swearing it'll flip, or at least split.
Be ye witnessed.

It will not be close.

you think month old polls are more accurate because of sample size?

I was on with the libertarians but Gary "what's a leppo" Johnson is a complete idiot

>if the nigs keep killing each other in chicago illinois might go red.

he is campaigning hard for NH. and NH fucking loves him. nothing but Trump country up there. I live in CT and was emailed by Trump's campaign to go help him win NH (everyone knows CT is too far gone). he is going after NH hard

what if he wins in Delaware

Don't forget Iowa, NH, and ME2.

ideally a libertarian wouldn't get involved in foreign affairs, so it kind of doesn't matter he's not versed in the syrian conflict because he would pobably stay out of it. it does worry me that he would somehow be so ill informed regardless.

Shadow trump vote in MI

Just so happens these women were mostly Portland residents. I wish I were near a city, I'd suffer the ultra liberal if only for something to do out of the house past 8pm. But yes, Portland is a wannabe NYC, they even call South Portland "SoPo".

Is this possible?

>trump
>winning the south given the amount of spics and niggers

LOL

>Maine blue
>Ignores 2nd district
>Ignores split EC system

>Wins Wisconsin where he's slightly behind
>Doesn't win Maine's 2nd district where he's ahead 10 points.

Kill yourself

>this

Yes, but when you count Maine's 2nd district, Trump gets +1 vote. He's polling 10+ points ahead there.

He's surging in MI. the dominoes are falling after Hillary did

MAINE 2ND DISTRICT MOTHERFUCKER GOOGLE IT DUMBASS.

Assuming he's going to sweep Florida, Ohio and Iowa is highly, highly debatable.
Even relatively neutral sources like Politico have already written about the Electoral wall Trump's going up against.
Not a Clinton supporter, but it just aint happpening guys.

Ma nigguh check this 3

PA and NH

Nice.

Aaaaajjhhh

>Shitsburgh

LEAVE US ALONE IT'S A NICE CITY

If MA voted red all the time we'd never have democratic parties in office.

You fucking liar, i'm from Maine and his support in the 2nd district is fanatical, he is up 10%. Every third house and car has a Trump sign, Hillary supporters either don't exist or are scared to tell anyone.

The 1st district probably will not flip but Trump has the 2nd in the bag, we are close to tipping the popular vote to get 3 EC votes.

Go back to Canada you G-DDAMN incense huffing, Mary worshiping, French Catholic tabernac son of a bitch.

Srry m8 it's just bantz . We both know Philly is the real shithole.

Jackman here, your desire to MAGA seems weak.

thank you senpai i forgive you

Pittsburgh has its problems but considering what we've bounced back from the yinzers are very proud people

People work for a living on LI.

This weekends terror attacks will push the electorate another point Trumps way
At the rate kek is memeing him into existence he could be looking at a Nixon '72 landslide

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html#polls

>sample
>20.3% independents
>40% democrats

lol

>tfw you live in a state that is guaranteed to go blue

It would be a miracle if Illinois went red.

I love PA. In my town, even the gays are republican.

>falling

>after hillary did

pray for a negroid uprising that infuriates all the white guilty liberals to the point that they stay home or vote Trump

Trump has not been in the lead a single day in PA, WI, MI and VA.

Stop pretending he stands a chance in any of these states. He doesn't and therefore can't win. Accept it now.

idk man realclearpolitics had colorado +10 for the longest time, now it's only +3.5.

a lot of bernie fags are upset at hillary, i've seen like an average of 10:1 bernie stickers/signs to hillary's.

nobody said potheaded hippies are rational. it's sure as shit gonna be closer than people expected.

How do you do stripes on that site? Just switches between neutral & lighter colors for me

Michigan here. I said in a thread earlier that this state could go red if we outvote the Detroit area and university towns. I'll do all that I can over the next seven weeks to help Trump here, hopefully you guys do the same in your states.

Silly negro, Hillary is far behind in Iowa.

How about you just fucking kill yourself you little shit.

Mental gymnastics: the posts
Real Clear Politics has Clinton up by 18 in Maine.
There have been a multitude of sources, including Politico, CNN, and the Atlantic that have written about the near insurmountable electoral map Trump has to navigate.

>THIS JUST IN

> Hillary Clinton has won the election with 538 electoral votes

>Donald Trump( aka hitler) has lost with a lead of 23 million votes

Hillary was not available for comment, again. In her place, Clinton's ugly dyke girlfriend Humus Aladdin had this to say: "Fuck America"
This historic event has marked the first time an election has taken place without a single debate between candidates.

For what, stating facts? Sometimes the truth hurts.

I swear to fuck if Assange doesn't have one hell of a leak up his sleeve to tip the election in Trump's favour I'm going to lose my mind.

>Real Clear Politics
>Facts

kek

Add NH

QUAAADSS

I live in VT and I'll say I think NH could go

You never know, white identity is strong and this election id different. Do not be disheartened. Vote no matter what the gap is reported to be.

The Don is actually about to do it. Wow.

Based Virginians

Johnson being an idiot will probably lead to more Trump people.

CTR up late night I see

>implying Real Clear Politics is somehow biased

>implying that the entire point of RCP isnt to be an amalgum of varying sources

So where is he going to get it? Voting absentee for Trump in NC (fugg Massachusetts :DDDD), I feel good about Trump winning there.

To me, the most realistic pathway to victory is a surge and win in New Hampshire, which will put him right where he needs to be.

Failing that, I think Colorado and New Mexico aren't completely out of the question, but I do think they're unrealistic unless Trump continues to surge.

Wisconsin and Michigan are far too cucked and Virginia is filled with dirty, carpetbagging yanks and blacks.

The only other possibility I see is a Pennsylvania win which allows him to lose Nevada (possible) and Iowa (unlikely). But I'm pretty sure Pittsburgh and Philadelphia are cucking an otherwise respectable state.

I've heard Rhode Island (or was it Connecticut?) are potential avenues for a Trump success. Somebody fill me in on this.

Regardless, it's looking good for the God Emperor. But this is going to be a huge nail biter and we have to remain vigilant until the end.

I'm in PR (ignore flag). Trump only got like 1000 votes in the primary here. Most people are really bluepilled and believe the whole "trump is racist against all Latinos and he's basically Hitler" meme.

>implying spics and niggers vote
>implying they CAN vote

Does Trump even need those states?

You have to click those little numbers next to the state abbreviations on the bottom right of the interface.

Not even voting Clinton, I'll either stay out altogether or vote third party. Both candidates are fucked.
Keep telling yourself whatever you can to discredit me in your own mind so you don't have to deal with my comments head-on.

Latest poll is 47% Clinton, 39% Trump. And that is due to Clinton leading Trump by 30 points in Philadelphia and Philly suburbs.

Trump is only behind 3 points in Pittsburgh, and dominates everywhere else.

>uses only some varying sources
>not biased

Essentially chooses the MSM polls the kikes have bought to be favorable toward Clinton. Trump is leading.

VA will be red.

VA will be red.

>I'll either stay out altogether or vote third party
I respect a Shillary voter more than you because at least they have some ideals; albeit fucked up ones. kys senpai

would have thought Michigan would be looking for a change in government, things could hardly be worse there right now no?

We can't get complacent. Disaster could strike at the debates.

>Iowa
>Blue

Kek. No my son, no

Use whatever mental gymnastics you want, it just aint happening.
If Trump wasn't so dangerously shortsided, I'd be down with his brand of politics, but as it stands he'd be a disaster.
Clinton wouldnt be a disaster, but I'm just not behind her fiending for the presidency.

what happened to hillary's 87% chance to win?

New York will be red in 7 days, California first week of October.

It's not like i'm a fucking nihilist you retard. My ideals are the very reason I don't want to support two of the shittiest candidates to grace presidential politics in decades.

Yes, and then the House would have to decide between the top 3 scorers in the ELWCTORAL count. All the shills saying they would choose Johnson or Ryan need to die. They'd never pick Clinton and this is a beautiful scenario

He might win NC. Issue is we are running into a lot of those shitty liberal techy fake residents. They set up shop here because they fucked over CA's economy and culture. Now they want to drag us into it. (Hb2 was all west coast shits, we don't like it)

STOP

I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS

IT'S A GOOD PLACE WITH GOOD PEOPLE

You're assuming he wins all the states that are statistically tied like VA, NC, etc. that's not realistic.

No he won't. He's just had a good couple weeks.

m8 I worked for the Trump campaign in both NC and VA and while Western Virginia was very pro-Trump, the eastern part of the state (especially around DC) is extremely cucked and we had virtually no success. Hell, we had more success in Greensboro and Charlotte and that says a lot about Virginia.

I want to believe you and I'm hoping Virginia can prove me wrong, but with the level of cuckoldry I witnessed and with Tim "the cuck" Kaine as her VP, I just don't see it happening.

If you live in Virginia pls go vote and make me proud lad :^)

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-mexico/

Look at that bullshit with the weighting, what the fuck?

>Real Clear Politics
ITT: People who don't know that Maine has a separate and unique method of assigning electoral votes from the rest of the US despite it being mentioned a dozen times in every thread.

You sound like a frustrated bernout who cannot come to terms with your candidate being a sell out and a fraud. Still buying the meme that Trump's "dangerous".

kek confirms, VA will be red!

Dubs say out state area carries MI RED MUTHA FUCKAZ

i live in denver and understand the mentality of these people. most of coloradans outside of denver and colorado springs have always leaned conservative. the most populous areas which are denver and colorado springs are also heavily dense in hippy scumbags who for the most part were heavy bernie supporters.

it was 60% to 40% bernie supporters to clintons during the democratic nominations. denver and colorado springs are also primarily white and middle to upper-middle class and considering that bernie is out and the anti-establishment sentiment still exists, people will and have changed their perceptions about trump as the new poll shows. whether it'll be enough, i don't know, but i knew this was going to happen to some extent.

Various shitty weeks in a row, 9/11 being the lowlight of her campaign and the crescendo of her shitty weeks.

Never seen enthusiasm for a candidate like Trump before. I'm guaranteeing VA will go red. My liberal pals up in Richmond don't give a fuck, they're all #bernouts. Plus, the niggers arent going to vote.

Southeast VA is back on even terms with NoVA, at least for this election.

>VA
>Going red

You must be those guys who think he has a chance to flip NY, huh?

absolutely confirmed. praise kek! bring on many happenings.

witnessed

fuck no, but VA will be red. im telling y'all it's going to be red.

>Texas
>blue

oh

thanks

it's over you fuckcing cucks. gg

HOLY SHIT

what the fuck

>b-both sides suck, can't everybody like me?
>implying Hillary Clinton's policies of selling our nation to the Chinese and putting us further and further into unpayable debt through shitty trade deals won't collapse the nation

Keep playing these mental gymnastics to convince yourself not to vote. People like you are killing this nation.

>maine CD2 blue
>NH likely hillary instead of leaning

recent polls show him winning NM, so there you go.
Trump wins.

Trump needs to win all the non highlighted states in this map and flip one more. He's just too far behind to have a realistic path to victory.

didn't your country shit itself?

this thread is for Americans only, please leave

>polls of 200 people

I never supporterd Sander's and initially supported Trump but after hearing him stumble and make absurd mistakes I've stopped supporting him.

Yeah, i went to grad school in Boulder and regularly went to Denver almost every weekend. I understand Coloradan politics too, what of it?

TRUMP WILL WIN NEW YORK

SCREENCAP THIS

No wonder the media tried to attack him and cover up the bombing in new york so much

>Is ahead in all non-highlighted states
>Is ahead in Colorado and New Mexico and barely behind in Michigan, Wisconsin and New Hampshire

End it all. Now.

>initially supported Trump but after hearing him stumble and make absurd mistakes I've stopped supporting him

Sure you did. Name one thing you think Trump would do that would be "dangerous".

meanwhile, Hillary didn't stumble, did she?

she passed the fuck out in room temperature weather and got weekend at bernie'd....!

Colorado, MN, and WI have a fair amount of Trump supporters. The problem is that they also have a lot of illegal immigrants and welfare Somalis.

Why haven't we broken up California yet? A 3rd of their population are hardcore conservatives. That's 13 million conservatives not getting heard. More people than many states.

wow that really corrected my record! I'm #MentallyHill now

>polls of less than 1000 people

yeah he sure is ahead

WHY IS ME2 NOT RED YOU DUMB CUNTS.
HE IS UP BY FUCKING 10 POINTS

I'll refer you to his comments about arming Japan with nukes that Japan itself immediately rebuked as an astonishingly bad idea.

if you actually think Colorado or Minnesota could be turned you're a fucking retard and should kill yourself

I don't need to defend Clinton because I don't support her, I've said in past posts that I'll likely vote third party as a statement to the travesty that is this presidential election.

Nate Bronze btfo

with polls of less than 1000 people

Went to grad schol in CO and am from MN. If you ever think they'll vote Republican in the near future, you're crazy.

>dark ages caused by Christianity
Couldn't possibly be related to the invading islamic hordes that burned down every library church and object of culture in their path, right?

Christianity was never the problem; islam was.

He might get NJ
t. NJ resident

Exactly what I just said too haha. The thought processes that I'm seeing ITT is fucking astonishing.

Massachusetts is still blue in that map ya doofus

Witnessed.
The odd thing is that those who are wanting to vote for Trump are going to do so even if they think he's got it won, simply because they want to be a part of by HOW MUCH he will win.

That's how I feel about it, and everyone I know that's voting for trump feels the same way. They want to bury the Democrats' nose in it.

>MUH GRAPH
Dude, KANGZ posts have better infographics than you. Get to bed, home. You've got a long day of high school tomorrow.

Considering that Minnesota is the only state that has people who are willing to shoot back at blm aggressors? I have lived here most of my life, and I know plenty of people both in the cities and countryside that would love to see Trump win.

religion in general is the problem. if you cant see that, you're a moron

Why shouldn't Japan have nukes? They have a right to defend themselves from North Korea or China should they launch. We spend far too much on protecting Japan/South Korea, it isn't sustainable.

Or we could just live in a perfect world where every state disarms themselves - but both you and I know that isn't going to happen.

This is taking poll averages and granting states to their respective candidates, regardless of how small the lead is.

Trump is down by 25.

I don't say this for shitposting or banter: Don't get your hopes up. Heaven forbid you get your hopes up AND you come here once Hillary passes 270.

He said that we are not going to defend them for free (or at a massively reduced cost) anymore. The UN is costing us too much money. Too many countries are not paying their fair share. It's time for the faggots to pay up or we don't defend them. No more world police for free. We need to focus on our own country.

I can' tell if you're trolling or actually buy into that hysteria.

270towin.com/2016-election-forecast-predictions/

yeah trump isn't happening this time around, better go hang yourself you neet fuck

Who gives a fuck?
RCP still has him up 5.4
Plus, all these polls are based on 2012 demographics, but times have changed, and people who have not voted in years are voting again.

Daily reminder that dark ages were caused by barbarians destroying the Roman Empire and the Church was the only institution for the preservation of culture.

Lived in Minnesota most of my life, it really depends on who you talk to. I know plenty of folks both in twin Cities and north there of that wouldn't mind seeing Donald win. The problem here is that there are too many Gary Johnson faggots.

Surely you realize Trump has the advantage in terms of galvanized support base? He will get the turn out. If the poll margins are close that is very bad news for Clinton.

so that makes them invalid retard, thanks for proving my point

>yeah trump isn't happening this time around
Lol! Okay nigger. I never mentioned Trump. I posted about your retarded graph. It was fucking stupid and so are you.

It's pathetic how delusional this election had made a large portion of Cred Forums. It's just as bad if not worse than reddits Bernie sanders supporters at this point.

They seem to have convinced themselves that Trump can win every single state he's not currently losing by at least 10%.

Also Fairfax here. The lefties are gunning for another liberal utopia like San Francisco. I hope the rest of the state can BTFO NoVA hard, otherwise we're going blue.

>Le NC blue meme

dont drop your spaghetti now. religion is disgusting and if you can't see that, kill yourself

She thinks NY is a lock for her. She's putting all those resources into places like here in NC...count your blessings, I can't take a crap without a campaign or pollster or get out the vote drive ringing my doorbell.

If you don't believe in using polls or demographics to predict elections, why are you in this thread?
Im in it because even though i know these polls and predictions dont matter, playing with the maps is something i like to do in my spare time.

>It's just as bad if not worse than reddits Bernie sanders supporters at this point.
wew

The false equivalency and mental gymnastics here are astounding. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You better hope we aren't delusional or this country is fucked.

Hello fellow NC lad. How bad is it down there? At uni in liberal infested MA right now, but I'll be voting absentee for Trump.

Are there Hillshills everywhere?

wouldn't it be the other way around though? He clearly has zero chance of actually winning...
you actually think he would fix things? do you even know how our government works?

you're all supposed to be so smart and "redpilled" but all I seem to see is a bunch of neet fags who don't understand anything

>religion is disgusting
Be careful with all that edge. Lol! So you listen to Disturbed and think about how "people are fucked up, man" as well? Fucking kek!

>unironically believing technology went backwards and stayed the same for 1000 years

oh did i trigger you in your safe space user? do you really think Christianity and mr trump are gunna save you from making min wage the rest of your life?

This is what will happen.

It's the symbolism that counts. Trump's win will show that the corrupt duopoly isn't unbeatable.

Nice quads
Also, does Hillary really have a chance in this election? I remember being told just a month ago that she didn't stand a chance.

>This retarded meme again

The "Dark Ages" still massively improved upon technology during its time.
The term "Dark Ages" was coined by Petrarch because he believed not enough literature was being written in the period (A period he himself lived in the tail end of)
The term stuck with early modern Historians because we simply didn't know a lot about the Period.
Now we do.
Which is why contemporary Historians refer to it as the Medieval Era and not the "Dark Ages" because they are not Dark anymore.

Trying to insinuate nothing was accomplished and the entire era was a step back is monumentally stupid.
Look at the evolution of arms and armor during the period.
Did they have plate and chainmail armor before the Medieval Era?
No. They had leather and scale.
Did they have portable handheld crossbows?
No. At best the had the monstrosity of the Ballista.
They didn't even have what we today consider paper. Just papyrus.

The Medieval Era was not a drag on the cumulative knowledge of man.

And here's the real kicker:
If it was, why the hell did white people come out of it more technologically advanced than everyone else?
If Christianity was so bad for science why didn't they all get steamrolled over by the Saracens? or the Huns? or the Turks? or the Al Moravids?

If your interpretation is to be believed, somehow a bunch of white people who couldn't bang two rocks together because "Jesus said no" popped out into the Renaissance with the technical mastery to build ships that could sail all around the world and weapons that conquered pretty much anyone that stood in their way.

didn't trump come out ahead in NM in a poll today?

>Also, does Hillary really have a chance in this election? I remember being told just a month ago that she didn't stand a chance.

pls stop making us look retarded lad

Of course she has a chance. She's a seasoned, skilled politician and an extremely intelligent woman. She may be dying and corrupt as all hell, but she's practically a machine created to succeed Obama to the presidency. We must remain vigilant in order to defeat her.

but you realize he is one of them right?
tl:dr

We will have a republican senate, house, and president if he wins. So yeah, I think he will fix things. Seems like you're one of those know-it-all "voting doesn't matter" faggots. Low-energy, pseudo intellectual. Well faggot, this time it can make a difference.

fuck I hate my state

t. Hawaiian

You are a gold mine of stupid. I don't think Trump will save me, but my 8mm Mauser will. Good luck with the rest of your life jumping from one menial job to another!

shhh... no... it was Christ's fault..

>tl:dr
>>user has about as much knowledge on the subject at hand as Hillary Clinton does about data encryption and server protection.

He's hardly an insider. Change usually must come from within the system, hence his alignment with the cuckservatives.

lol he has more then enough chance to flip NM, Colorado or even VT.

Kek wills it

so these.. politicians that say they are for you.. but then vote on issues the way the people that pay for their campaigns, ect, are some how still for you? I'm not following
Nice job describing Cred Forums in 3 sentences.
>muh guns
>muh rights
>EXTREME RIGHT WING NAZI FIX EVERYTHING YEEEEEEEEEE

All praise be unto Kek, may his mercy bring victory for the Trump.

nope its whatever makes trump looks better that's more official. Because thats how *I* feel

Well not necessarily that she doesn't have a chance but more so that Trump undoubtedly had the upper hand.
On the subject of Hillary she is unarguably intelligent and skilled who seems to still be alive through pure evil. It's painful to see the mind controlling grip that the media has on individuals as far as any liberal topic is concerned.

It's gonna be blue as fuck in VA, you dipshit

witnessed.

CHECKED

are you actually this retarded? have you read anything about trump at all besides his supposed political views on topics?

Colorado will turn Red.

Current map I see. A lot of states in play that are within a 5% swing to going for one candidate or another. I didn't put RI/CT/OR as battleground states, as they really haven't had a lot of polling to say with any certainty if they're really swinging, and are still fairly blue. Same with GA/AZ, as they've swung fairly heavily red the past month and are out of the danger zone.

Could Clinton sweep those remaining states? Sure. Same with Trump. We're at the point where polls actually matter, but we're hardly at the end. Over a month and a half of news cycles, scandals, gaffes, faints, missteps, and scrambling. And four debates. The public is extremely fickle, and there's a lot of uncertainty about both candidates for anyone that isn't dead set on one or the other. And don't forget how both candidates have bad opinion numbers.

The winning path for Trump is to keep moderating, keep gaffes to a minimum (but still do them every now and again at opportune times for the base), and continue with a 50 state strategy, focusing on battleground states, but still going to competitive and even solid red states. This will keep his base enthusiastic, and might help to erode his negative opinion numbers. The 50 state strategy keeps Clinton's large war chest spread thin, and as we all know, she can only do half of the rallies/events Trump does, so it will keep the perception of her ruling from a gilded tower true.

People saying Trump will have a Reagan sweep need to understand how much of a love boner had for Reagan by '84. He took office promising to straighten shit out, and he did it. See the 'Morning in America' ad. Trump will NOT get that level of support until he goes for re-election. Even then it would be a miracle if CA/NY flipped to being competitive, let alone a solid red. But, stranger things have happened, and people are hungry for change after Obama.

Fucking hell...

>VT
Nope, Bernie has a better chance of winning it than Trump. Though, as long as the Progressive Party gets more seats in the State Senate everything will be fine.

>Nice job describing Cred Forums

I know, I know. He's LITERALLY Hitler. Have another (You).

By the way, do you get a Shekel bonus for (You)s? How does it work?

im here to invade your safe space user. are you gunna get upsetti and tell your friends? oh wait you don't have any

For the last fucking time, HE'S ALREADY WON CO.

watch out dude you pissed off Cred Forums he might find you

He'll lose credibilty he's played it up quite a bit

How the fuck would you know, Muhammad?

You didn't answer my question. I promise I'll give more (You)s if you need them to eat, but I need to know, man.

>so these.. politicians that say they are for you.. but then vote on issues the way the people that pay for their campaigns, ect, are some how still for you?

Don't you get it? That is exactly the reason why the Trump movement is the biggest political movement in our nation's history. People are fed up with career politicians are sellouts who promise their constituents things to get elected, but then end up only serving their corporate masters and special interests.

I know what you are. You are one of those that think Trump is doing this "all for show", to "stroke is ego", "make himself richer".

If you had any clue, you would know that he has been consistent for decades. Saying the same shit over and over again about how we are getting screwed on trade, getting into useless wars, etc.

>Iowa
>Florida
>Ohio

He is polling well above Hillary in all three stop being a shill.

wall

>USA
>Non-Hispanic White 63.7 %
>B-B-BUT YOUR COUNTRY IS NON W-WHITE

kys you diabetic faggot

This guy knows what's up.

In alternate universe where jews eradication didn't stop with ww2. Tis actually a future to believe in.

>implying California could vote republican in 2016
Yeah, no.

>1 in 3 chance you are a minority citizen.

>people are hungry for change after Obama.

He has a 58% approval rating. If he could run for a third term he would beat Trump in a landslide.

>He believes those "approval ratings" put out by the kike MSM pollsters.

>He thinks demonstrable maths with a probability derivation is """""implying"""""
Are you mentally challenged, or just an Amerifat? Or both?

>"[...] he walks away with 42 states... Almost taking California. This is JUST by turnout."
Yes, that implies he could take California.

>originally from virginia
>all my family from virgina
>family slowly died over the last 15 years
>visited my grandfather last summer, last alive family member that matters
>showed me his war medals as we're preparing to leave, pulls me close
>'user, if i make it to november, im not letting those democrats elect some bitch like hillary or another nigger like obama'
>i hug him, 'thanks grandapa, i love you'

He died in January.

I was young when I left VA, but I still remembered it. I remembered it being a white state that we all loved. When I went back, I was shocked at how many niggers I saw and how downhill the area went. Now filled with crime and poverty, they've turned my birthplace into an African tier shithole.

Please go red for me, VAbros. It's the key to the election. Trump has FL and he has OH, he just needs you guys.

True, but that also means we have 195 million Whites, armed to the fucking teeth with guns, and a 2nd Amendment right to bolster. What the fuck do you have? 55 million and you can't even carry a pocket knife.

Oh so you are a retard.

Carry on.

Voter turnout can be higher but the electoral colleges can simply say FUCK YOU to the popular vote.