Cred Forums Island

An uncontacted tribe still inhabits North Sentinel Island, living as simple hunter-gatherers. They are vigorously hostile to outsiders, and have not yet developed early technologies such as agriculture or writing. They can't even make fire. I bet these people just sleep and eat and fuck, why do we bother with society and government? We live and we die, let's just enjoy it by quenching our desires. These "people" have been on this island for the past 60,000 years (humans have only existed for 200,000 years) and they're inbred as fuck. Let's conquer these savages and make them our sex slaves, and spread our superior seed. We will call it, Cred Forums island.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaPYwlXOTzQ
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/expert-answers/sitting/faq-20058005
youtube.com/watch?v=wE3fmFTtP9g
forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=6719
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537053/Lawn-Christians-South-African-preacher-makes-congregation-eat-GRASS-closer-God.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Supposedly they kill you if you go there.

I've no idea how these pictures were even taken.

Here's a video of some pajeets trying to civilize them.
youtube.com/watch?v=OaPYwlXOTzQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=OaPYwlXOTzQ

Their main mistake was not using firepower.

Show up on a Navy destroyer like if was 1800s and see if they will not welcome you with open arms.

The related pic is from a nearby island that has been contacted and communicated with. This is what they look like. However, they are so isolated that their language is completely different. I've been reading about this all day, it blows my mind.

That's a different tribe from a nearby island

>they're inbred as fuck
>make them our sex slaves
Yeah, no.
Plus the island itself has no interest at all, and belongs to India...
Worst idea ever.

Brazil should probably contribute to this effort. I hear you like it THICC.

Brazilians? Liking T H I C C women?

Where did you got that, brah?

Doesn't the idea of having a personal sex slave turn you on? You can completely dominate it, and it will enjoy pleasing its master.

Can someone explain how the fuck niggers got there? It's so far away from sub-Saharan Africa.

why would anyone want to stand up and paddle when you could sit down and kayak paddle in comfort?

How did noggers end up tgat far from africa.

Gainzz

Because "look how skilled Im".

Also, its a trend. In 5 years nobody will remember this.

make sure to send in men wearing plate or chain, apparently they love shooting people with their crappy bows.

>sitting down. like a woman.

kek

Basically, Asia was filled with a type of black people called negritos, but the Asians dominated them and there was a chinkification of Asia. However, they forgot to chinkify a few islands, including this one.

She looks like a grape skittle...

It's fun

>humans have only existed for 200,000 years

Wrong

THICC

I think that is correct actually.

What's the correct figure?

Not a nigger one.

>they're inbred as fuck
>it will enjoy pleasing its master
Really, no thanks.

I only wonder why there hasnt been some twisted hunters get on this island and "the most dangerous game" every one of them.

Well, you'll feel guilty about dominating a modern human, unless you're a complete psychopath.

>niggers with bows
>dangerous to skilled hunter

You're a huge faggot.

>I bet these people just sleep and eat and fuck, why do we bother with society and government?

Not only that, anthropologist Marshall Sahlins studied the hunter-gatherers still around in the 1950s and 1960s and discovered most of them work less than 40 hours a week.

Society exists because 10,000 years ago some people invented a lot of bullshit like religion, that there should be rich heirs who don't work and so forth, and this spread all over the world and here we are.

The last big discussion of this was in the 1840s with Karl Marx and Bakunin, they laid out most of what was going on. People like Noam Chomsky and John Zerzan lay out what is going on nowadays. Zerzan is kind of like a modern Bakunin, Chomsky is like a modern Marx although he's not a Marxist.

>needing a shitty board like a woman instead of just swimming

kek

The Indian navy protects it for some reason. Two pajeet poachers tried to hunt mud crabs there, and got BTFOed by their spears.

>Plus the island itself has no interest at all, and belongs to India...

India Govt decides to 'colonize' the Island.
Bombay Diplomats land via rubber boat.
Instead of planting India Flag into the sand
they take 4 steps forward, drop-Trou, and all
take a massive dump right on the beach then
announce their plans to build a Subway or Seven-11.

I can't wait for them to be conquered for the sole pleasure of seeing how their puny culture is fucked by civilization.
They'll end up worse than abos. It will be glorious.
The best thing is it'll probably happen in my lifetime.

Convergent evolution

People in similar circumstances develop same solution

>Oh fug sun too hot
>Paler skins die
>Soon everyone black as pitch

They'll gut you as a sacrifice to their gods dude. You need an army to go in there and take some casualties for you first. These are savages, they aren't going to be reasonable or subservient.

They shun outside contact because they have the worlds rarest Pepe and don't want to share

The streetshitters already colonized one similar island and the natives are just getting drunk and beg for money on the side of the roads, pretty fucking sad to be colonized by streetshitters.

>You need an army to go in there
>An army

I recon one man with one bolt action rifle could do the job -_-

What are they going to do? Shoot you?

>Implying spics are better than streetshitters

>Kangz can't discover fire

It is a territory of India. It is illegal to step foot in the island. If you try to conquer it they would fuck you. Plus it would be like the U.S. invasion of Vietnam, except the enemy blends into the night.

we do this here too

facking SAVAGES REEEEEEEEEE

They're going to ambush you and eat you.

>I can't wait for them to be conquered for the sole pleasure of seeing how their puny culture is fucked by civilization.

They will all be DEAD inside of 2 Years when they contract some 'Western' Disease or Virus, like the Flu or similar, to which they have no natural innate immunity.

cmon user give mexico a break...they are colonizing you easy enough lol

Get the fuck out of my continent you stinky streetshitter. I take a million fucking niggers from el salvador before one streetshitter

How fun would it be to go around the world and hunt the savages on the islands and in rainforests? Detritus of evolution? Wagner blasting while I hack and slash them in my shiny gothic or Italian plate?

Imperial march compilation as I use either a Martini-Henry (nostalgia points) or something as brutal as an AA-12 or Saiga?

There is actually not a single
argument for the preservation of these miscreants.

right and arrows slice through balistics armor like a hot knif through butter

this annon knows whats up.

You first. Oh and convince the Indian government 1st.

I want to fuck dat booty, even if her face looks straight out of a racist Ben Garrison cartoon.

>1 off

only because the rarest pepe(not needing fagget ass "civilization") was not ment to be shared with the likes of the heathens ITT. may these islanders be blessed with peace

Realistically, though, is it really ethical to keep these people in the dark like this? Because they are people, jokes aside. Their brains work the same way as ours, and yet they think helicopters are demon gods and can't make fire. Their life expectancy is probably around 20-30. They have no medical science or written language. I think we should vaccinate them and integrate them into society. Maybe the Swedes and Germans can take them in?

Jesus fuck is that their actual skin tone or have they covered themselves in oil or something?

>wants to breed with niggers.

Fuck off.

Is this a new level of black?

Wow

These guys are closed borders as fuck, cucking the Indian government to give them things and STILL keeping the borders closed. Those guys are honorary Americans

>Not using an MG-42

Nice photo of Miss Argentina 2016

I would be open to the opportunity to bang the crap out of one of those wimmen. Look at them! They look like all muscle and are non-contaminated by civilization. Damm I bet any one of them would be like fucking a supermodel with a pussy tight as a coke bottle!!

good one satana

How big a dowry would it take for you to marry one?

Also

Why is dowry no longer a thing

What's their genetic profile like from sub-Saharans?

And why haven't mongoloids apologized for replacing these hookaboogas?

Holy shit, I want to lose my light-skinned dick between those pitch black boulders and impregnate them with my modern DNA. fkidfjidsji

6000 years you heathen

These savages have killed human beings. We should be using that island to test bombs.

>Their brains work the same way as ours
False. They are savages. Civilized people grew up alongside technology. It is in our blood.

Reality would be such a shock to these people, it would destroy them. They would not be able to adapt fast enough and go insane.

They're similar, but have some neanderthal DNA, I believe. But it's possible that sub-saharans evolved more after these subhumans left.

are they oiled up or are they just very shiny niggers?

>Basically devolved from Pajeets to niggers
>have the same brain as us
>people

bad bait
2/10 for making me reply

you need to get into the mindset of a savage that hasn't even seen a gun work in their whole history

>They do their chimp thing to show whos boss because sheeeeeit its only one nigger
>Loud bang and they see one of their number die
>fug whitedevil.jpg
>another one of their number die

Also ambush? Fine a semi auto
They'll be doing your work for you throwing themselves on bullets

>implying nurture = nature

Fucking leafs I swear.

>grew up
I meant evolved.

Where is the fun in killing off the whole pack of proto-niggz in 2-3 seconds, from a prone position, at a heartwarming and soulcalming 1200 rpm ROF?

no that's not what I"m implying at all.

>Let's conquer these savages and make them our sex slaves
it's like you haven't learned anything, in a couple generations you would be looking for a new island

>why do we bother with society and government?
If you like them so much, go fucking join them.
Go on. Forsake the concept of knowledge and the challenges of thinking past problems, of accomplishment industry and creation.
See how long you last, you simpleton.

>muh gains
If we didn't do as much work we wouldn't need as much muscle.

Damn they're so black they're blue
How can someone be this much black

ew
let's just kill them and import some asian hookers to work the fields instead

Taking over Sea Land would be more plausible.

Because that's "sexist"
Not alimony though! YOU'RE THE MAN AND I DESERVE YOUR MONEY WHILE I FUCK CHAD!

because sitting is the new cancer
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/expert-answers/sitting/faq-20058005

Why would you want to go and fuck that?

Also, we'd have to pretty much murder all the men in the tribe.

200% nigga

No, we tie them up and make them watch.

>British occupation 1880

i like the way we occupy everything

>they are the same as us
>they can't make fire
If they don't even have the intelligence to make fire then how do you think they will ever be able to understand what we have created over 1000s of years?

>The Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal were said to be inhabited by wolf-headed people, who were depicted in a "book of wonders" produced in Paris in the early 15th century
Clearly, this violent tribe is security for a secret colony of furries.

Jesus, what is it about native nignogs that makes my dick so hard? I don't even feel particularly attracted to "civilised" ones. Deep down I think I just want a simple life with a simple woman to empty my balls in. Born in the wrong millennium, clearly.

Okay here's the plan.

We sneak in full ghillie and wetsuit under the cover night and exterminate the entire tribe.

Then, we skin them all and collect their clothing and weapons and shit.

To become a citizen of Cred Forums island you must do patrol duty once a month, every person has a shift for one day out of the month. These people wear the nigger costumes made of their skins and clothing and walk around the edge of the woods and shit, throw spears at anyone getting too close.

Meanwhile all the rest of us keep in to the dense forest and build proper foundations, buildings, facilities, irrigation, sewage, ect.

We can build up a military force by offering haven to mercenary groups and black market dealers.

Hawt

Point being, those women don't exactly make my peepee tingle.

>Cred Forums is generally for ethnic and cultural purity
>wants to invade the purest island
>Cred Forums is also literally one person
makes you think doesn't it

If you got within 50 feet of them and so much as sneezed you'd probably kill their entire population.

Just imagine you're a 19th century slaveowner, bruh.

>literally asking us to fuck off to an island to be degenerates

I like to call this skin color BLURPLE so black theyre purple

You'd fuck a hole in the ground if it was warm enough, beaner

Now I must stop my dick from things that I will regret in the future. Thank you very fucking much user.

...that guy was eaten later wasn't he

He probably meant Modern Neanderthal-Cro-Magnon sapiens

Genus Homo itself has existed for 1.5-2 million years

Remove negritos, the sentinels will be pol clay

I bet he fucked the clay out of all 3 of those bitches hair.

>underrated post
lol, so basically Cred Forums becomes the new niggers.

Pure genius.

Nahhhh...

This is a totally different tribe, in Africa.

I'm aware.

That's a bad way to go about things if my part of the world/country is anything to go by; traditionally speaking Cred Forums wouldn't touch a pure race and leave them on their island, if it's imperialist Cred Forums they would be culled and have their island liquidated for resources.

Race mixing is a bad meme.

I wonder if their tits taste like chocolate

Dd they fug?

my nigga

They're all actually kind of cute.

>mud crabs

In Sweden we have a term, "blåneger", which translates to "bluenegro"/"bluenigger", that we use for these super dark negroes.

I want to put my white Polish kiełbasa in them

dat moment when the only possible solution is to eradicate a whole island and become a stoneage tier degenerate incest tribe

How long do you guys think it would take the world to notice that we went on this island and genocided these niggers?

I want to get some practice in.

Sounds like a job for uns, Hans!

No idea. They kind of look like they're covered in cocoa, and cinamin.

No it tastes like animal fat and mud.

Sexual conquest is my fetish.
But man I wouldn't fuck a nigger with my 8 inch pole.
Any nations which have attractive cuties which I could pillage and annex senpai?

>Pajeets trying to civilize them
Are they building streets for them to shit in ?

They'd actually die from the diseases we carry, researchers don't directly contact them because of this and their violence. We'd just need a few blankets and a guy with a fever.

Also these people are not actual negroids, despite their appearance.

Holy shit Sweden.

Why not go for they Abos, Straya? Their tacos already come with sour cream!

Jedziemy na wycieczke do Afryki, anonku?

>Aboriginals.
I'd rather not. I wish it around the time of spanish civlization where I could colonize south america. So much big booty.

That guy looks like a cool guy to drink and tell stories with

>casualties
this isn't star wars

spears and bows don't work against firearms

Those people are far closer to aboriginals fro Australia, which is the more likely place of birth of the homo sapian

Don't fuck them, just kill them.

So this is what it's like to bear witness to the deepest desires and anxieties of weird white people

ICK! you first Johnny Appleseed user

my dick craves manifest destiny

no nie wiem czy mój fiat stilo dojedzie, ale możemy spróbować

I guarantee you those niggers would kill you all and feast on your flesh.

You fucking neets don't stand a chance.

Nigga we're made purely to conquest and colonize.

already have one.

it's called finding a submissive woman and slowly coercing her into becoming more and more submissive over a couple of years

she literally kneels in front of me and calls me "Master" in every day settings
because I told her that's what I wanted

>TIL eve was just shitposting the whole time in the garden

and look where it got us. thanks, australia

stick to your ai gf

Why does everyone have to live to your standard of the "good life"?

>weird white people
Pack it up, guys. CNN is here.

Why dont we just go be friendly and they wont kill us?

iktfb

Nah.
Best thing to do is just round them up by drawing their attention and shoot the armed ones and approach the unarmed without threatening.

Not long, I think Pooinloos keep an eye on them from helicopters.

But we're going to need a north and a south, like the Koreas. I don't think anyone is against genociding the men (that's just a natural part of conquest as any Serb will tell you) but some of us want to try breeding with the natives. We degenerates will take the north side and the women, you purebloods can have the south and try to genetically engineer yourselves white babies using only sperm. We'll have a war in 100 years time to see who's idea worked best.

I'm operator as fuck, brah

I bet I could take them out myself

It's not they are real people. They don't even know how many of those islandniggers there are on that island.

Sounds like a great vacation idea, imo

I was gonna disagree...

but then again these people are probably a lot happier than most of us

I do disagree in cases like continental Africa.
most of them would be a lot better off if a first world country took over

its dirt and feces

I think you meant to say jack off in your basement

Wrlcome to pol dude

Have you done both?

Kayaking isn't really that comfy, it's an upper body work out

Paddle boarding while standing up is a full body work out because you have to use your core to balance and your legs and upper body to row but the total energy used is less, it's much more relaxing actually

>these black people aren't black

there is always (((one)))

please record your experience.

>t. missed the least 400 years
How's that rock doing for you pal?

I don't know much people who own a basement here. I just get erections wherever I please.

it's pretty comfy if you have seat for lumbar support

otherwise it's extremely UNcomfortable

The Sentinelese must be so sad since they have no diversity! I wonder why no one has called for them to blanda up???

You cant deny as far as being in the 19th century is concerned, it wouldve been doo.

Plus you just hire some other cuck to do the lashings

But this time we could build electricity amd shit

I wish I'd be able to join you in your dream as well

Dafuq wrong with that bitches heear

They are negritos the same as Australian Aboriginals or Papua New Guinea cannibals

They are even more subhuman and savage than regular niggers from Africa

Amerindians are legitimately the only non-white I'd fuck. They're really cute a lot of the time. Their younger men as well who look more modest and studious. Something about them. What's that one dreamworks film with 'em in it?

>trust my kikeapedia source

fuck off faggit

Is that pic real? Is that actually the story here?

Kek we sent out criminals there in a glorious full circle to only realize they already littered the proto-streets

>Their younger men as well who look more modest and studious.
That's them being drunk or hungover. I figured for sure an Australian could recognize it.

They cover it in mud to make weird arse dreadlocks. Shame American nig nogs don't do it, it'd be funny as hell.

don't think I'll ever go back to having a normal relationship desu

I know when my father when to Ghana during the 70s, the blacks there totally sold cooked baby.

>being so black that when you sweat a little you're reflective

I don't know why but this is attractive. I want them to do a tribal dance on muh dik.

Firearms are purely offensive, not defensive. You might kill a few of them, but they'll get you while you're reloading. If you want to clear the island, you'll need some kind of decent numbers.

That little slut on her side is giving me an urge to rape and conquer. Project bluenigger when?

You never should mate. What you're doing is perfectly natural and I'm not saying that in a progressive way. Domination is a massive turn on for submissives and a plentifew of them also have rape fetishes (Like, being raped by an attractive man who wants to own them not just an ugly fat bloke)

Modern society is trying to make us its more then he and shes.

Don't you remember that one kid back in the trump supporter rally? Like him. Glasses and all.

I wonder if an arrow could penetrate bomb defusal gear?

anyone ever get tribals involved in porn?

If only they had Caucasian facial features, my dick would shoot to the moon

If no one lived to tell the tale, then how could it be true?

Send a couple of jews, and there will be a bunch of tribal porn going

>it's another Cred Forums roleplays "let's invade North Sentinel Island" episode

how do they get fresh water?

Fucking Drow IRL.
If they didn't look like monkeys I'd fuck them.
>White girl features with ebony skin platinum hair and can break them.
HNNNG.

>You might kill a few of them, but they'll get you while you're reloading.

They would flee from my dark and alien apparition, from the fire in my eyes and my thunderstick that strikes down their wives and children with such ease. I would rain down great hell and furious fire upon them, and they would despair.

I would herd them all to their deaths, into a field of death I had prepared for them.

LMFAO at them pegging that pregnant one with a coconut @ 2:58

Would it actually be illegal under international law to invade it and kill all the natives? I guess genociding them would be.

Eh, I prefer brown over pure black, but still.

But they're not negroid you retard, they look the same because they evolved in similar conditions. This is why they too are savages despite being Australoid. Go shart somewhere else Schlomo.

Can I get a fish sandwich
Oh you know I gotta eat right
Oh brother can I have a fish sandwich
And put the cheese and the tartar on the side

But seriously I want to fuck a human woman so bad

You people realize that these people have no immune system right? an influenza-covered peanut could annihilate the entire population.

is that brown from voltron? been looking for a replacement

BLEACHED

I want to fuck one of their women.

You're either Black or Slavic.

No, it's from the newest Tenchi, Tenchi: War on Geminar. Don't expect Tenchi Muyo to really be in it, rather a not-Tenchi that knows him and did visit him in an episode. At least that's what I remember for how little I saw of it.

>Don't expect Tenchi Muyo to really be in it

>just be friendly and the niggers won't kill us

You must be new here.

...do I want to know?

This kek.
That's why we are going to be more than whites in US.

I want to upgrade their race so badly,

That's a lazy post.

What's wrong with you niggas?

>Not impregnate them
What a waste.

drones with cameras might be a good way

da fuck?

I personally wanna kidnap one and drop him or her into the middle of nyc completely unarmed and see how it reacts.

Well, you could go here with some indigenous.

Whats to know? Those are free range niggers

So that's why you're taking in so many immigrants; you want to fit in around Falkland.

Tried that. Forest is too heavy to see anything. When they tried to get closer they were shot out of the air with arrows. Same thing when they tried to go in with helicopters. Attacked with arrows.

Only "succesful" contact has been by arriving in boats and getting naked.

Didn't they do that in LatAm somewhere? Bus a load of previously uncontacted natives into the city?

iirc the first thing they did was piss themselves.

am i supposed to want to fuck that? because i don't.

Yup, it would fuck up the population. Meanwhile, after they all die off you'll have an island that is entirely made of forest with no infrastructure. Sounds like a blast.

I need a sauce man. If they really did do it it'd be awesome.

good to find a fellow (actually) red pilled person

I agree with those statements 100% and women are naturally submissive with men being naturally dominant.
I see any other form of relationship as flawed

and I think you meant
>women have rape fantasies
I've seen studies that put the percentage of women that have rape fantasies at 80-90%
I'm fairly certain it's actually 100%

and I'm planning on marrying my beautiful little slave girl.
only way it could be any better is if I had more than one
I doubt that'll ever happen but I'll see if I can convince her to accept it over a few years

They don't want to have anything to do with outsiders. They want to stay on their comfy little island with their comfy little families doing nothing but sleeping, hunting, eating and fucking all day. We would just ruin everything with our cancerous shit.

The last decades and centuries of trying to contact this tribe proved that they have no interest in learning about anything. Maybe they're aware of all this and still refuse because they fear for their land and culture. Modern society creates nothing but degeneracy afterall.

Or maybe they think we're all some evil demons flying around in metallic monstrosities who the fuck cares? Just leave them alone.

Please tell me what the context is here.

I would like to see what would happen if we dropped a car down with keys and a 20 gallon tank of fuel.

> Implying that melanin is the only thing that separates white and black

am half amerindian and half white, am I good in Cred Forumss book?

It'd probably become their new god.

>gonna marry a slave girl
>had to convince a slave yo accept something instead of forcing her into it
I don't think you know what a slave is bud.

>Harem
I'd go and buy you a beer if it weren't for the distance mate.

You comprise almost 90 % of south america. I don't think Cred Forums hasn't anything against you mate. They only really hate stereotypical hispanics. Other then that a lot of hispanics regular Cred Forums and usually ally.

Except the Vietnamese had firearms you fuckin idiot.

Send this to chase them around. It would be fucking terrifying for them!

Introducing WildCat
youtube.com/watch?v=wE3fmFTtP9g

Force doesn't mean cooperating senpai.
Coercion means that girl has no chocie, because it's a good offer. Force makes her thin there's better altneratives.

It wasn't "Be my slave or not in the past"
Slavery usually came under "Be my slave so you can earn a better life"

>dropped a car down

It would land on a couple of them and they'd be crushed. That would be some funny shit.

They'll become catatonic. I watched an "In Search Of" episode where they described a tribal mexican that hiked up to San Diego and just blanked out, he'd never imagined things like cars and skyscrapers. Probably the same thing would happen to you or I if we were dropped into an alien city with technology 10000 years ahead of our own.

I like this idea

It doesn't always work. The French strategy in colonising America was to be nice to the Indians, but the Iroquois really didn't want to be nice to anyone, so they were the only Indian enemies of France. It could be the same in this case

implying I had to convince her of anything.
she already wanted to marry since we met

and I'm a Christian so im not going to live in a degenerate informal relationship.
she's just waiting for me to say when

Listen bud I'm just a leaf, bothering you is my only choice as the rest of Cred Forums would tell you.

But in all seriousness why would you have a subhuman slave to mate with? Your offspring would be shit skins.

Bud your kids would be shit skins, have you no shame propagating filth?

when did I ever divulge my slave's nationality?

she's asian if you must know

I wouldn't fuck niggers senpai. Only amerindians I would even fantasize mabye, even then I'd only enslave whiteys because they're smart enough to realize the appeal of getting conquered.

I think you've just put your finger on what I like about tribal native girls.

They're not niggers because they haven't been exposed to or bought into the degeneracy niggers have. In fact if you think about it they're actually pretty pure, probably a lot moreso than degenerate white girls in the west. Maybe the most pure girls of all.

>ywn be a colonial settler who takes a loving and devoted native wife

naw, hes just underage

I think you're a bit confused, mapleman

First google result. They're drinking gas now.

forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=6719

Right okay, it's still degeneracy unless it's an honorary (even still that pushes it)

they have very caucasian faces, where is this?

>pure mentally
sure

but are you honestly attracted to that pic?
looks like an ugly boy with boobs

Okay well that changes things

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537053/Lawn-Christians-South-African-preacher-makes-congregation-eat-GRASS-closer-God.html

idk coconut water?

comment from vid:
"I figured out why they've been uncontacted for so long. They haven't been unlocked yet"

I honestly don't care about racemixing.
my ancestors (Spaniards)
have been doing it to their subjects for hundreds of years

I just care about what's attractive to me.
and the only ethnicity of women that I'm not attracted to are blacks
and it's really hard to find a white woman that would accept being as submissive outside of RPing

I'm not as lucky as strayabro

African girls are better

>implying plate armor covers anything but the chest and abdomen

Here's my daughter, she has aaaaaaaa-

WONDERFUL DISPOSITION (audience gasps)

she's all I have left in this world

and if one of you lays a finger on her...

I WILL GIVE YOU MY AIDS

A quick google search implies that this is the most likely scenario. Another is that they get plenty of rain on a regular basis, and collect it.

prime, pure and unrefined pussy

those fucking hands

5,000 years.

they are violent, every african culture that exhists is a violent one. guess what happens to the others

On Wikipedia it says a guy tried that and literally got an arrow in the knee as a result.

The gibmedats tribe.

This

LMAO just saw that.

This tribe covers their body along with their hair in mud. It keeps their skin extremely soft and shiny.

Caucazoids and Mongoloids typically have Neanderthal DNA, not Africans. It's highly unlikely there's any Neanderthal in them at all.

you're thinking of post-guns armor

before then they wore full suits of steel

Huh.... Thanks....

So the trashbag people weren't just in deviantart's imagination.

Fucking disgusting, m8. Have you been brainwashed by the jew and his "thicc" memes? Bring your own goddamn women and cleanse the land.

I know a lot of Cred Forums doesn't like the idea of racemixing, but yes personally I would be only too happy to sow my white seed in these african girls. I find them quite beautiful compared to the fake bimbos of our degenerate societies and from what I've seen, they seem to make pretty good wives and mothers because without media brainwashing that's what women naturally want to be.

I'm just talking about black women.

I don't have anything against racemixing but black women are just not attractive to me

imagine what a conversation would be like

"Those hands are beautiful, I bet they could tear the dick off a zebra"

"day hav mon"

Oh nice, one of the first signs after contact is literally gib (2:00)

Nah man, want to wreck their tribe? drop in an empty coca-cola bottle..

Hamer tribe?

tfw I've been dating a qt3.14 red pill receptive white girl I met in downtown Toronto for the past little bit.

I understand it's hard for you guys to find smart, white grills who don't whore themselves.

Haafu are not that bad...

I think the issue with race-mixing has nothing to do with 'purity'. I think that the metaphorical red pill struck a bit too hard on the sensitive minds of several detached youngsters. Now all they see is ongoing genocide by warmongering bloodsucking liars they may have trusted before. They started panicking.

Hamer tribe.

>"Those hands are beautiful, I bet they could tear the dick off a zebra"
>"day hav mon"

This nigger looks like an eggplant

Das some whitey in dare.

i'd drop my hammer for her

I wanna lick their chocolate cinnamon feet.

>'You can leave them like this for six months. I love this, I don't want to be bored. You can even make police go to sleep when they come to arrest you,' he said

Nigger thinks he has the power to make people sleep and his first idea is to use it on the police KEK

nope only black women that im physically attracted to are the ones that are clearly part white and even then not really

Take drone..
Use cam to calculate how many people are spotted

Use an automated drone rifle that shoots all and any nigger

Tfw youre miles away blasting niggas with drones and automated rifles that shoots on spot if anybody moves in the island

Looks like a Mass Effect race

Brutal

Nothing like some Ethiopians, they look almost like aliens and that it's oddly appealing

do you mean red pilled as in politics?

or actually red pilled as in accepting their man should be in charge?

Those are some cute bitty titties.

I have a better idea

>A few guys armed with rifles sneak onto the island
>Begin systematically killing the tribes male population
>Breed the women
>Teach the resulting children how to write, read, math, the Christian religion, and agriculture
>Enjoy life while your wives work in the fields, and teach your halfie kids how cool you are.

It worked for the British, French, Germans, Dutch, Russians, Spanish, Portugese, Italians, and Danes, why couldn't it work for us? We have rifles capable of fire more than one shot per minute and don't want black male slaves.
What could go wrong?

desu not doing much for me.

>it's the face

Both

Political wise she is red pilled

And she wants to be a mother and have a provider

There's an ethopian girl in my class. Huge fucking bitch with a jew sized nose.

lordy

Well back when Britain ruled the waves, they kidnapped 2 children and 2 old people from North Sentinel Island. This was to show them how great British life is and they too could have it if they went back to their and told them all of these great things.

The old people died from sickness and so the british just sent the kids back and ever since then, the people from North Sentinel island just shot arrows at anyone deemed a threat.

>But seriously I want to fuck a human woman so bad

aahh not sure what to say to that user

>Sexual conquest is my fetish.
Same tbqh

>I wouldn't fuck a nigger with my 8 inch pole.
You're missing out tbqh lad

Stop it, it's 4 am here and my dick needs to rest!

Me fucking too, she had another black friend and were the only too black girls in the class. Called them Bernie and Ernie

Really?

Pics for science.

I would, but
>college
She is also big on BLM, despite having rich parents that allow her to take trips in the middle of the school year (outside of vacations), and managed to get a bunch of do-good whities to loosely associate with it.