Racism in Books

This is disgusting. Children, the future of the world, are being brainwashed with this whitewashing of literature!! How can you, a white male who was born with a silver spoon in your mouth, live with the knowledge that systematic oppression is happening even in children's books?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57753328e4b0cc0fa136a159
amazon.com/Erectus-Walks-Amongst-Richard-Fuerle/dp/1604581212/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2016/07/28/eva-longorias-surprising-dna-test/
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUQt73ZGtw
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
columbiaspectator.com/news/2015/10/07/student-groups-shift-toward-use-latinx-include-all-gender-identities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Latinx

go fuck yourself cuck

>country is 70% white
>roughly 70% of characters in childrens books are white
WORKING
AS
INTENDED

>not combining African Americans and animals in the same category

youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo

>native indian
>doing anything besides drinking

>niggers
>reading

>spics
>reading english books

>asian
>reading picture books

>country is 70% white
62% and dropping

Holy hell cuck county has a lot of them

>Latinx

ALERT ALERT

WHITE PEOPLE ARE MAKING CHILDRENS BOOKS FOR THEIR WHITE CHILDREN TO READ

ALERT ALERT

WE MUST PASS A LAW FORCING THEM TO CREATE CHILDRENS BOOKS FOR OUR OWN BLACK CHILDREN. WE NEED MORE MONEY TOO GIVE PLS

GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE

Kek

>don't make children's books
>complain that white people need to make children's books for you
SHITSKINS EVERYONE!

a) book authors are mostly white and people write about what they know. you don't get to immigrate into the US for trying to write children's books. If you're an immigrant you are probably there for some better paying job.
b) those percentages roughly resemble reality, except for the latinos.
I don't know why they are underrepresented

I want to fuck that bunny.

the fuck is a latinx?

> (OP)
>>country is 70% white
>>roughly 70% of characters in childrens books are white
>WORKING
>AS
>INTENDED

This Leaf gets it.

Are you kidding me??!

Latin American and African Anerican women are some of the most educated demographics in the United States. Asian Americans are not as educated but are nonetheless very smart people, probably smarter than your stupid redneck self. Educate yourself you pathetic bigots.

Drawing pee pee's and wee wee's in childrens books will become acceptable.

3ez

>
>Are you kidding me??!
>Latin American and African Anerican women are some of the most educated demographics in the United States. Asian Americans are not as educated but are nonetheless very smart people, probably smarter than your stupid redneck self. Educate yourself you pathetic bigots.

You are in the wrong place. Twitter will probably be more welcoming with your intersectional shit. #blackgunsmatter

Literally all humans are animals you shill

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57753328e4b0cc0fa136a159

Latinx is the gender neutral term for Latin Americans. It's a more respectful and tolerant way to address our diverse friends from Latin America like yourself.

>Latin American and African Anerican women are some of the most educated demographics in the United States
>Asian Americans are not as educated but are nonetheless very smart people, probably smarter than your stupid redneck self.
K I ad a laff

>Latinx

Oldfag here. I can actually remember when all kids' books were full of white characters only (except the very few made specifically for and about blacks, which usually had no whites), and being surprised when brown and Asian characters started to appear in the early 90s.

I wish you posted better memes.

So, what your saying is that black dads aren't buying children's books?

>
>I wish you posted better memes.

Why, why do you deserve better?

> (OP)
>So, what your saying is that black dads aren't buying children's books?

What Black dad's. That's the real problem

Based current year

>>asian
>>reading picture books
I'll take what is manga for 500

>older than 30
>on Cred Forums
lmao

Why is there a dog in the mirror and not in real life?

>First Nations

the fuck is this shit

>move to another country
>full of white people
>built by white people, for white people
>pop out a bunch of brown babies

>Why don't the children's books in this country feature babies that look like mine????

>Why don't I just write a book for them like white people did for their society? Forcing me to learn English is racist. Expecting brown people to understand brown-speak is racist. YOU need to cater to MY needs.

fucking spics, reeeee

amazon.com/Erectus-Walks-Amongst-Richard-Fuerle/dp/1604581212/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

>
>>older than 30
>>on Cred Forums
>lmao

Cred Forums is where the election is being fought, this is the bunker.

Fucking bunker, wtf, trenches I mean. FUUUCKKK

>have a country that is 65% white
>books are 70% white

wow dazzz racist

also whites are the only ones who read so who fucking cares

S P I C Y

>0.7% of people in the United States are American Indian
>0.9% of children's books have American Indian protagonists

This illustration is absolutely correct! Those fucking injuns need to check their privilege!

Probably about 95% of these books are written by whites, the rest being created mostly by Asians and some latinos.
These should be the rates of representation.

>Animals and trucks
So something that's cartoonish (like Thomas the Engine or ) is aimed at kids?

I had a children's book author as a teacher back in highschool, and he would exclusively draw and use animals to teach kids, great guy. According to David (((Hyuck))) he's a racist because he prefers using a lion or rabbit compared to an indian or black child like Trayvon the 6'1 child to not only teach the kid to read or get a story across, but to also market it.

I'm so fucking done
you know what, hope trump wins so all this retards stay on the US side of the wall
now that I think about it a wall can work both ways

Maybe non-whites should value education? It isn't my fault all the people that can read are white.

>Latinx

>implying anyone but weebs read mangoo.

>animals
>trucks
>etc
Are they just lumping nonhumans together or something?
Might as well lump in the shitskins while you're at it.

if blacks and asians are 90% of the earths population and whites are 10% why is it diversity to pander to the majority?

And i'll bet you that more than 73% of children who actually have their parents read to them are white.

t.chicano

Man these niggers are SO focused on races it amazes me each and every day. It must really suck for them to wake up hopeful and then seeing their own black ass face every day.

Its the only explanation as to why they can't let go of their skincolor

You're clearly new.
Lurk more.

>proportional representation
>somehow bad

are all the childrens books analyzed for this infographic from white countries?

can't imagine what childrens books look like for non-white countries...

Its almost as if white parents are more likely to buy books and read with their children and most childrens book authors are white.

This was a pretty good one

I actually doubt those statistics are correct, but even if they were, these animals don't seem to understand how supply and demand works. If there was a market for children's books about niggers, then there'd be someone writing them. But there isn't, because niggers don't read.

And what about the races of the AUTHORS of childrens book?

Oy vey! You naughty Goy

Damn animals, trucks, etc, how dare they!

That's why they don't read picture books dumb ass

WOW ITS ALMOST AS IF THERE ISNT THE EXACT SAME NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN EACH RACE ON EARTH AND SO NO ONE CARES OR SOME REASON

Those roughly line up with racial statistics in America, so good job everyone.

People between 25-35 are the original 4channers, faggotbreath.
Time for you to go back to plebbit

Youngfag never even usenet'd.

Or, listened to Anal Cunt.

Or, fucked.

LaKington Brown woke up at the early hours of 2:00PM to the sound of gunfire. "Oh lawda Ima late to school shieeeet nigga!" he exclaimed. He had already flunked out of third grade for the fifth consecutive year, the fault of evil whiteys according to his mother, but LaKington was determined to see some white women today.

He slumped out of bed and looked through his expansive wardrobe of two muscle shirts, two pairs of basketball shorts, and nineteen pairs of Jordan's in pristine condition. His choice was obvious. He lazily dressed himself, doused himself in a variety of cologne, and stumbled downstairs.

"Mama are you lightin the spoon again?" He blurted out when he saw her lying on the couch, her legs spread and her pussy visible. "Uh huh baby," she mumbled, showing no shame as her hands moved down to graze the various bumps and boils she had obtained from a life of promiscuity with STD ridden partners. LaKington sighed, "Damn Mama!" Knowing his quest for white girls wouldn't be fulfilled in his government subsidized apartment, LaKington looked through his assortment of variously acquired bikes, picked one that used to belong to a boy who talked funny, and set off.

END CHAPTER ONE

Maybe those minorities should start writing some books for their children instead of bitching about whitey not doing it for them.

still 70% actually
we don't count portugese and spainiards as white
he gets it

Black people are so smart.

>adds up to 100%
>means they're only selecting the main character
>completely ignoring the other characters
Every fucking kids book this decade has a token nigger, there's no chance of only 7.6% of them being niggerfied.

Hope you enjoy this, OP. Maybe blacks would have more books worth reading if they had a culture that revolved around a core set of values, rather than general degeneracy. You don't get interesting books about niggers because they don't do anything worth mentioning. They nig out and white people are (((privileged))) enough to pretend that places like Detroit are nothing but campfire horror stories.

the books were writen by white people FOR white children

whats wrong with it?

Bullshit. BULL. SHIT.
Every single schoolbook in every single subject that I had in my 12 years of public school had minorities in it.
Every. Single. One.
I bet this is some bullshit claim if you look into it more detailed.
>This book does not have a trans-otherkind-genderfluid african as protagonist, therefore it's racist against minorities.

Also:
>Schoolbooks that want to avoid being labelled racist for excluding or including any minority
>They use non-human characters instead
>Leftcucks still find a way to twist this as racism.

I'm so done with this shit. Please nuke us.

Yes we do, we count spanish speaking as an ethnicity
Ethnicity
Hispanic or Latino. A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. The term “Spanish origin” can be used in addition to “Hispanic or Latino.”
Not Hispanic or Latino
The choices for race are:
American Indian or Alaskan Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.
Asian. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Phillipine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the black racial groups or Africa. Terms such as “Haitian” or “Negro” can be used in addition to “Black or African American.”
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Shit skins, and Hispanics are considered ((white))

Why should children's books have less than 70% white people when my county is 90% white?

Leafs use it

>African Anerican women are some of the most educated demographics in the United States.
>mfw

If any minority is well educated, it's east-asians, you fucking cuck.

That girl is so fucking cute, and there is no way she's any more then like 1/4 indigenous.

God I hate that channel.

EXPLAIN

>people rather read about animals than about niglets
The world isn't doomed yet

>Latinx is the gender neutral term for Latin Americans

Please tell me what isn't gender neutral about "Latin Americans"?
I never expected you leftists to be smart, but you should be able to understand basic grammar.

>12.5% animals, Trucks, etc.

That math can't be right. On the left side of the page alone I count 14.2% animals.

>liberals are offended by trucks

Nice.

Let me get this straight. White people living in white nations, inside their white culture are supposed to write children's books for other people and cultures?

huh?

Feel free to ask disney how well their black princess movie did in overall sales.

You understand it completely

If they don't do this then they are racists.

What the liberalfags don't understand is that if trends continue this way then in 50 years black people are supposed to draw white characters for the white minority. >Implying they will
They won't though, maybe then the liberalfags will realize what they've done

Reading to your kids, do coloureds even know what that is?

Those numbers look reasonable to me, especially since whites are the most likely to buy them in the first place. Where is the racism here?

we don't count dune coons as white dude, they literally have their own box to check off

>putting black kids in books
>BOOKS

They don't even fucking read

Time to go live feral in the swamps. This society sucks ass.

A lot of those books are written in times where America was more white. Heck, when the whole white world was more white.

Historical reasons.
Try to explain this to brainwashed retard - no avail.

>white artists are obligated to draw pictures of nigger children for them

I thought niggers were supposed to be "creative"? I mean, they're all rappers, right?

>manga
>"""children's books"""

Probably matches the literacy rate.

Cool Hispanic visual.

Eva Longoria’s Surprising DNA Test
blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2016/07/28/eva-longorias-surprising-dna-test/
>70 percent European
>27 percent Native American
>3 percent African

We go that Euro Cock working overtime in mexico. Good luck with the revolution fuck face.

Pic related

Looking a bit concerned there Ling Ling.

around blacks never relax

continuing... "surprising" my ass. Anyone with an IQ over 82 can see she's White European. Don't need a fucking DNA test. Never the less all the brainwashed Calitards who think they're Pocahontas 'n sheeeit crack me up.

Oh yeah... and Mexico has 20 million white citizens.

hahahahaha

i'm surprised that the majority of characters aren't gooks, considering they're the only ones that read.

>African American
>Asian Pacific American

When will this meme stop?

They should write their own fucking books

Kek, they fuked up the math, animals should be a 20.1%

Gay nigger rapper The Game accuses street nigger rapper Meek Mill of snitching on him. The Game tries to show to his Instagram followers that Meek Mill is soft and trying to call and apologize in that snapshot, which is retarded level fake. In reality the gay nigga is making up drama to get attention for his new album over a incident that happened months ago. This is the American rap industry.

What makes you think that photo is photoshopped?

>Latinx

fucking retarded is what it is.

just say latino or latina and not sound like a self important whiner

>Go to white country
>Wonder why everyone is white and everyone in media is white
That sure is odd.

actually those stats are really good. the only one that's way off are "latin" people because no one wants to watch little pablo sit the ER for 12 hours with his drunk dad and mother who "fell" on a knife in her arm.

quality shitpost my friend

The 1 pixel difference of the time alignment by Meek Mill's name

This

>Latinx

What?

gold

>gender neutral term for Latin Americans
What in the balls is this? Is Latin American somehow not gender neutral? Also, in Spanish "Latino" covers bothe genders. Fucking ignorant and stupid.

underated

How dare white people write books about other white people!

>country is 13% black
>13% animals

it checks out

bc white people actually read and buy books

This is literally completely backwards. Somehow you even managed to insult Asians, which is unusual for SJWs but not really surprising since they are successful.

They should stop appropriating our culture and write their own damn books.

People of all races want to see media with white people in it (that's why Princess and the Frog flopped)

Lurk moar faggot

It seems to be a very common trend nowadays to not be able comprehend a word having two different meanings, and using context and common sense to define the meaning. Or simply not be a literal meaning.
It's the whole "you people" thing
Or like women who cant understand "mankind" isn't just men

Assuming many of these books take place in the past, these percentages are actually pretty accurate to real life overall.

How long until it's humyn instead of human

Gender neutral term for Latino, because a circle can trigger a PTSD attack on someone apparently.

Yeah, in a white country. Go back to where you belong and see how the numbers line up.

this shit rustles the fuck out of me. I'm going to bet that the MARKET for children's books is like 90% white and 9% Asian and 1% vibrant (at most). Not to mention that modern children's literature is an invention of white people. Grimm's fairy tales? C. S. Lewis? Tolkein?

Criminally underrated post.

Oh, and I fucking love the phrase, "children from diverse backgrounds." Let me guess what race that excludes.

o im laffin

10/10

Literally no o e takes that shit seriously.

wtf i hate books now

>how dare they write based on the populace they're trying to appeal to!

>niggers read books
>spics read books
>native immigrants read books

>white people make white stories in white books for white children
I don't see the problem here? If blackie want a blackie book blackie need to into literate and publishing.

Fucking Animals

How many Chinese books show diversity?

It's almost blacks/latinXes (kek) don't know how to read or write.

Native Americans can't read
a lot of Latins are more white than native american so i don't see why they couldn't just make do with white lit
Asians, they can just read most manga
Blacks? most blacks can't read, so i'd say there's just enough blacks represented in media for them
i don't see why they're making a big deal about animals, animals are animals. they're for everyone
whites? well most writers and kids who actually read are white, so who would have thought

Oh geez, I wonder which race takes better care of their children.

Isn't that cultural appropriation? Or at least subverting a culture's language to further your own political goals.

hell they're probably counting books published hundreds of years ago

if this is just the 2007 numbers, you don't want to see the 2016 numbers

>latinx

This isn't funny anymore, I thought I was sfe

Also...this image uses faulty logic...

Each demographic doesn't need the proportion of children's books to equal the percentage of the population that they comprise. They simply need ACCESS to SOME books that have protagonists that look like them.

A much better indication would be to see if bookstores/libraries across America have children's books with protagonists of different races.

oh fucking god i just realized what you meant.

Want to cummy in bunny?

Blacks read less so there is less reason to pander to them.

Literacy is extremely weak in minority areas like chicago and detroit. But of course they can't blame white people for that so the problem doesnt exist

>sfe
I don't, please enlighten

With as many spics and browns that get classified as caucasian, white Americans are probably closer to 50% of the population.

White people can read.

>tfw i live in harris county

you guys count North Africans as white so nah

And roughly 100% of the children reading books would be white or Asian so it makes sense to cater to your market.

Oh my gosh guys i just came up with a great idea. How about we have adults, real live adults be role models and representatives of what is good and right in the world to children.

>majority of people reading and buying books in the US are white

>WOW where is all the diversity!?

>include white characters
RACIST
>include non-white characters
APPROPRIATION

When there's no win scenario, people don't try. Nice work, Lefties.

Whites are what, 7% of the world's population? Why the fucking hangup over us? Write some kids books and design some videogames of your own if you hate us that much. Money talks bullshit walks.

The White son, the Beloved son. I love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSUQt73ZGtw

I'm just tired of having to interact with minorities in any way shape or form.

Let them make their own stuff where they're 100% represented.

Meant to type safe, I always make typos when on mobile

This diversity fetish has killed in me any interest in writing stories

Only whites read to their children.

if niggers, spics, chinks, injuns and trucks want greater representation in childrens books, they should write more children's books where they get to be the protagonists.

I realize that for all of recorded history the white man's burden has been civilizing and caring for the barbaric, shitskin hordes, but seriously, can't they do something on their own for once?

why is it our job to write books about them? why is it our job to publish and fund books about them?

they need to make their own fucking books if this is such a big problem.

what? is the market not big enough to create a profitable environment for books written about disable, gay, black women? well that's interesting. maybe that's why white people don't write about them either.

jesus christ, shitskins. are you even trying?

Don't.

Fight back.

This is our world you son of a bitch.

Praise Kek and we shall make English lit great again.

impying you also aren't an animal, remember your place argentinian.

Argentina is white.
Whiter than you, or at least you in 10 years.

Don't.

Fight back.

Praise Kek and we shall make English lit great again.

>ireland talking about whiteness

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Animals are more human than shitskins.

Don't.

Fight back.

Praise Kek and we shall make English lit great again

>Latinx

Lack of representation is not racism as It's not the responsibility of the author to contort their vision to fit public expectations. If "minorities" who are quickly on their way to outnumbering white people in their own countries want more representation in media, they should produce more media.

Shit, no one's complaining that too many anime star the Japanese, are they?

All i see is people.

Why do they have to label everything?

I'm a potatonigger and you're a regular nigger. Such is life.

blacks and latinos dont read to their kids and asians dont care

Well it's not like niggers are reading to their kids in the first place.

There was youtube post yesterday about Black kids in detroit highschools are functionally illiterate, comparable to 3rd world Africa

>Please white people make more books about us minorities.

No, make them yourself.

Learn another language other than English, you moron.

How much of a fucking narcissistic autist do you have to be in order to be incapable of identifying with individuals who are unlike you?

This is the same fucking argument as "It's a children's TV show, children can't identify with adults, we need some annoying kid to act as an audience self-insert." Now that sounds like a weird comparison, but think about it.

Think about your favorite television show as a kid. Or your favorite show right now, although I suspect large portions of Cred Forums avoid television these days.

Either way, think about your favorite character from that show, and then answer this question: How similar are you to that character?

I grew up watching Babylon 5. My favorite characters are Londo Mollari and G'kar. They're still my favorite characters. I share little in common with either of them - different species, different backgrounds, different goals and motivations. G'kar is basically a fucking space Palestinian for fuck's sake, and Londo is an unrepentant drunkard. I should hate both of them just for how dissimilar they are to me.

But instead, I enjoy them because of who they are and what results from that. If they were more like me, I'd be worse off because they'd be weeaboo NEETs who play vidya all day.

And the same is true of your answers too. We find characters interesting for reasons OTHER THAN their similarities to us. We admire qualities we lack, we admire adventures we don't have, we enjoy vicariously problems we do not wish to deal with but a fictional character can and finds solutions for.

And to bring this back around, nobody ever liked the kid sidekick. Ever. Always the worst part of any 80's action show.

And in the same way, token diversity is always forced and unappealing. There is never any real conflict in a token character. No flaws, no big character arc, nothing. They exist to give diversity to the show, and nothing else. They are a waste of a creator's time and efforts.

Anglos strike again.kek

Irish are celts, not Anglos.

>And in the same way, token diversity is always forced and unappealing. There is never any real conflict in a token character. No flaws, no big character arc, nothing. They exist to give diversity to the show, and nothing else. They are a waste of a creator's time and efforts.

Ghostbusters 2016. For an example.

anglos are oppressive and are conditioned to hate other races. in the media, in the news, etc...

Black people don't read or make books like white people do. It's sad but education is the only way. You can't blame the writers though.

I'm talking about the dude saying irish aren't white. Anglos in America dictated who was white.

lol, your a cuck, write your own children book then faggot

>Pepe save us from the shills

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

delete this

>Frozen was over the top popular in Japan and China
>Zootopia was super popular in Japan

I had to google latinx, there's a huffingtonpost 07/05/2016 post about

>What does Latinx mean?
>Latinx is the gender-neutral alternative to Latino, Latina and even Latin@. Used by scholars, activists and an increasing number of journalists, Latinx is quickly gaining popularity among the general public. It’s part of a “linguistic revolution“ that aims to move beyond gender binaries and is inclusive of the intersecting identities of Latin American descendants. In addition to men and women from all racial backgrounds, Latinx also makes room for people who are trans, queer, agender, non-binary, gender non-conforming or gender fluid.

>Latinx first began to emerge within queer communities on the internet in 2004, and saw a rise in popularity in late 2014, according to Complex. By 2015, Google searches for the term began to increase (see the graph below) and Latinx became a widely-used identifier both on social media platforms like Tumblr and in scholarly work. Many scholars and activists praise the term’s ability to better include many groups of people while challenging cultural and norms.

The link to 'scholarly work' refers to columbiaspectator.com/news/2015/10/07/student-groups-shift-toward-use-latinx-include-all-gender-identities , not any actual scholarly work

Most Americans are of German descent, though...

>tfw living in los angeles county

>Gender neutral alternative to Latino and Latina

TOP FUCKING KEK

Anyone who knows even just a little bit of Spanish can tell you how ridiculous the very concept of that is.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______

this is basically racist propaganda against whites. If color doesn't matter by the logic of these liberals why the hell are they doing ALL THE FUCKING TIME mentions on the color problem and the "white problem"? they are not fighting for equality, they are fighting to end the white race. It's obvious

>this why country is too white
liberal motto, they genuinely believe this insanity

white*
I've been smoking too much illegal aleppo lately

>Shitskins get mad when white authors don't write nonwhite characters
>Shitskins get mad when white authors have the audacity to write nonwhite characters
They really need to learn to pick one and only one.

>Fuck yes, I love being white!

Maybe those other races should... you know... learn to fucking read and appreciate books in the first place?

The Asian thing isn't even accurate, do manga and Japanese and Chinese made books not count?

Well I don't think native american or africans even had a written language besides cave drawings.

Yes, but anglos came to America first.
That's why when I think of the term "white", I think of anglos settling in america. Whiteness is an American concept. (germanics in general are white)

underated

>HEY MAN THOSE GROUPS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HAPPEN TO BE THE MOST AFFIRMATIVE ACTIONED IN THE WHOLE COUNRTY, FEEL SILLY NOW?

Don't forget that Curious George is counted as a nigger.

It was supposed to be a black boy from Africa (the man with the Yellow Hat brings him back from safari) but publishers of the day (1940) wouldn't try to market this book to white children. So, they changed it to a monkey and a star was born...

Actually, the Norse were the first Europeans to come to America.

And the Spanish before that.

Incorrect 26.7 are Animal books. 73.3 Are White people

But how many of those animal books have animals that identify as Europeans?

Animal Farm's cast were firmly white anglo-saxons.

>implying niggers can read
>implying anyone wants to read a story about niggers anyway

I'm surprised the RGV has less of us.

>Latinx

This is like some new term in the SJW hivemind. I just saw it spring up today for the first time and I noticed it mentioned in three different places now. What the fuck?

>humyn
>y
>y chromosome

We still win

WE NEVER HAD SIGNIFICANT NUMBERS OF SPANISH OR PORTUGUESE COME TO THIS COUNTRY YOU DUMBFUCK. HISPANIC AS A US TERM MEANS A LATIN AMERICAN INDIVIDUAL MIXED WITH NATIVE OR BLACK. "WHITE HISPANICS" ARE MIXED LATIN AMERICANS WHO ARE PALE ENOUGH TO BE WHITE PASSING. REEEEEEEEEE

Who buys books? Asians are the only ones underrepresented by this reasonable metric.

White people know how to read, maybe?

>**the remainder depict white characters

Too diverse

That's like saying all US American whites are mixed with black or Native America and the ones we know as "white" are the pale enough to pass as white.

Latin Americans are being raised to have a shitskin mentality.

During the glory days of Latin American fascism and juntas, all the Latin American were taught they were descended from militaristic Iberian warlords and they built statues to their white forefathers which communists have started tearing down.

This is dangerous because it's being used to manipulate Latin Americans against Western Europeans and Americans.

the Catholic ones, hardcore ones... read the bible.

If other races want children's books about them they should write them themselves. It's not whitey's job.

>twf cuck county

Let me quote niggers, faggots and other minorities:

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!
IT'S NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU!

Why can't minorities just make their own stuff?

Write your own books then, niggers.

>B5
>Based Bro.

They're retarded.

kekek, those leftist clearly don't have anything to do but come up with ridiulous terms...

How many of the authors were white? 80%? 90%?

it means nothing

we live in a free market, it's not white people's fault they are the only one's that write most of the childrens books for white children. If minorities won't create childrens books for minority children, it's not our problem.

>SJWs are using Latinx because it is gender neutral
Fucking racists, don't they understand that Spanish has gendered nouns? Unbelievable, how can they get away with such racism?

>unironically the old term "jewish problem" was turned into "white problem"

holy shit, those greedy hook-nosed bastards really hate their guts.

leftist are certainly obsessed with races...
Also:
>latinx
fucking pricks, don't they have anything more productive to do than coming up with stupid unnecessary terms? kike propaganda really made them go crazy

>Latin American and African Anerican women are some of the most educated demographics in the United States
Then why are they making so much less than white people?

Canada is on point.

This.

So write your own children's book.

Funny thing is...the gender part of that Spanish word which means, Latin...is spanish. English has very few gender specific words. SJWs are trying to Americanize and unAmericanize, absolute doublethink.

Actually, if you want to keep knowledge secret from a black, brown, or Muslim woman...publish it in a book.

>Latinx

umm, why not just Latin?

it's not new, but it's sjw bullshit latin-o latin-a (male/female) so latinx because you know there are thousands of genders and language is ray-cyst

And it's 0% Hung-Aryan
WHERES MY CHILDRENS BOOK ABOUT MY PEOPLE BEATING MUSLIMS AND BUILDING A WALL!!! FUCK YOU WHY ISNT MY CULTURE EMBRACED REEEE

This is like caring about what gender a rat has before you set out traps for it

Your post is gay

Well maybe if fucking Africans or Asians or spics wrote more kids books they could put whatever they wanted in there.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to criticize an industry I know nothing about.

The work industry?

Fuck this lying, delusional cracker.
#EndAbrahamicReligion2016

Shorter way of saying Latino/a

I assume the one's with black kids in them are picture books or maybe pamphlets handed out by social services.

There should really be more Asians though, reading is all those poor little bastards are allowed to do for fun.

Also.....

>Latinx

For fucks sake.

Couldn't they just say "hispanic" instead of latinwxyz

If only nignogs knew how to read

Little black sambo, 5 little niggers, that comic about that transnigger thing, etc.
>"barely any books about niggers"
>"I only see white people in children's books"

whites are oppressive and the media only represents races of colors as lesser peoples, i stopped watching TV a long time ago, the anti brown propaganda and the dumb shit tier shows were just to much. As far as books who the fuck reads books anymore!

No they decided Hispanic was racist because it didn't cover non Spanish speaking countries like Brazil.

Then they decided latino was sexist because they have a language that has masculine and feminine forms for everything.

So they just ram an X on the end, despite the fact that Spanish never uses an X like that, thus creating a word who's pronunciation makes no fucking sense.

It is pants on head retarded.

I prefer to look at it as "hat on dick retarded" because pants is racist toward tribal peoples who wear loincloths instead of pants

guess which race reads to their children and buys them books?

And it's fucking horseshit.

THE ENTIRE SPANISH NOUN VERB LEXICON IS BASED ON SEX

Puerta = Door, feminine
Martillo = Hammer, masculine

In 20 years you'll have high school students learning burritx and tacx.

There are tons of shitskins in children's books. I have to "lose" half the books we get because even if the main character is white there are a bunch of disgusting niggers and chinks shitting up half the pages.

There is one called Ten Tiny Fingers or something where they actually put a blond girl and a nigger boy playing together

>African Anerican women are some of the most educated demographics in the United States

I'm dieing

I'm offended people just believe all white kids are the same.

>"""White"""
That racist to assume their race, they could have been irish, anglo, eyetalian, or american "white".

this is the point.

morons pushing for more representation think that will make minorities read more.

fucking kek

> implying blacks read books

what is free market

Should be 100% White.

Asians and Natives are proportional to the population.

kek

It's a new word SJWs made up to make the word latinos gender neutral, even though latinos already includes both genders.

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT!!! >.

so wacist

White rabbit knows how to fight the mind control.

South america

too*
but who really cares besides insecure grammar natzis....

Why do they have to look lije them? Why not make all kid books with antro animal characters and stop the bullshit

Fuck off fatlord, we have better genetics than you

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY BUY BOOKS DON'T WANT TO SEE NIGLETS IN THEM!

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

COMPANIES THAT SELL BOOKS WANT TO KEEP SELLING THEM!

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

IF THEY PUT NIGLETS AND CHINKS PEOPLE WON'T WANT TO BUY THEM!

Niggers or Latinos?
Which do you prefer?

who cares about that shit??

feminists want to ruin spanish, because is ''sexist''

What

That's not how jeopardy
Fgt

latino cover the two genders.

man= latino

women = latina

latin americans = latinos

Im mexican, but what is a latinx?

Well, you see, it's a term invented by a white man, because we know better than you, to describe people of bean descent.

>making up a word for a language in where everything has a gender.

the fuck are they gonna start calling fucking Tables

"XE MESX"
instead of fucking LA Mesa

>Mesa
Mesa pronuhms iz my, moy, meez, sithlord!

Actually, yo started to use that term.
Before we used "Iberoamericano"
I hate you use latino to refer brown people.

I nearly missed that

but you know books are used by white people,
i wonder how diverse black media is like mixtapes or something

>there isn't a market for children's books with shitskins since shitskins don't read