Gary Johnson - 60 Minutes Interview Tonight

Why are they pushing this clown?

le act like a clown and no one will notice money laundering scheme!
ah ha ha!

AL

EP

PO

Third party candidates should get as much air time as the monopoly parties, even if I am voting for Trump

Liberal media hoping they could steal away votes from Trump to Johnson.

Tbh we should be doing the same thing with Jill Stein- Bernie sold out but JILL WON'T!

Aleppo?

>pair of Republicans who managed to hold office in heavily liberal states
hmm i wonder how they did that :^)

>'''socially liberal'''
>muh LGBTQ rights, muh BLM, dude weed lmao

This guy is taking way more votes from Hillary than Trump. Here's to hoping the networks keep giving him free publicity.

a leper?

What is a leppo?

I support your right for air time and to be present at the debates, but what do you think about the situation in Aleppo?

60 Minutes brings up Aleppo

I thought it was some kind of acronym

>no foreign policy whatsoever
>hurr other guys are bad!!!!1!!11
>people are seriously going to vote for gary

i thought both of them came off incredibly likeable in this interview

Of course I know who El leppo is, I watched narcos last night.

I didn't even know he was going to be interviewed, I wonder what spaghetti he will drop this evening.

I was recording it and skipped ahead to the piece on the nuclear sub. Is it worth watching? Did he get BTFO?

Because they are stupid and think that Gary "Open Borders, No Guns, Dude WEED" Johnson takes away from Trump rather than Hillary

hopefully to steal votes from hillary

"What would you do, if you're elected, about a buttfor?"
>about?
"a buttfor"
>and what is a buttfor?
"you're kidding"
>No..
"for pooping, silly"?

Because nobody cares about this irrelevant leftist stoner faggot. OP.

>mock johnson for limited knowledge of middle east
>unironically supporting trump

Johnson may be a good thing for Trump. Just look at the 4-way polls. They almost always show Trump doing better than the 2-way polls do. That would mean Johnson and Stein combined, hurt HrC worse than they do Trump.

/thread

>vote for me written on piece of cardboard
>spends 35k on dat boi ad

And they want him to run the economy even though he's mismanaging campaign funds this badly?

Al Leppo? Who's that?

Is he gonna leppo again?

>Gary constantly advertises himself as "the best of the democrats and republicans"
>he's actually just an SJW that randomly spouts retarded Fox News talking points

Underrated

Johnson is a slave name

Al Leppo is the child of Sir Riya, a British politician.

Go home, Gary.

You're kidding, right?

Shut up and be glad they are giving him a voice.

DAVID SPONHEIM - AMERICA'S THIRD PARTY

Truthfully it is a win win if Gary get shilled into something big enough. He has the social politics to split the liberal vote. Even though economically he is nearly completely a Rhino at heart, but let me explain how it is a win win. The libertarians will become a minor party with 5% of the popular vote thus breaking the two party mantra due to them getting Federal money (lol) to expand their operations. Thus expanding the base for people who believe in laissez faire economic ideals this will force the democrats to shift ideals which has the potential to force some of the degenerate economic ideals back into the woodwork's (i.e. CrazyBernie) .... I don't know though maybe that is wishful thinking.

Steal votes from Don
He is a sad wanna be meme candidate.

>Why are they pushing this clown?
Because the establishment knows Hillary will get killed in the polls by drumpf

His primary campaign was "Mt. Everest and vetos as governer" and his general campain is "vote for me because I'm not trump or clinton"