Aliens

is this the second to last final red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHzEImYXvLw
youtube.com/watch?v=RHebYuDPgxM
youtube.com/watch?v=vU08VJ1PPfY
youtube.com/watch?v=7XNLHS8o73Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DMT is the actual final redpill. See you in the Higher Dimensions homie.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHzEImYXvLw

"Aliens" aren't extra terrestrial they are inter dimensional demons and they are agents of satan. This is one of the last red pills. The final red pill being Jesus

good post 2bh

going to watch this and smoke some weed to stimulate some natural DMT in my own vessel

Read the book of Enoch to learn what aliens are.

Different timeline where Nazi's won and went back in time to establish religion.

This nigger knows what's up
Who needs Cred Forums when you can get the latest happenings directly from the Machine Elves

>spy

>aliens are real
>the AI singularity is already being born

aliens are supposed to be pretty, they were angels

No, that's just /x/ shit

>(((no)))

>The site of Los Pinchudos is named after the statues there with large phalli, which roughly translates into "The Big Penises"

IRL Shitposting from thousands of years ago? Sometimes the world can still make me smile.

finally some common sense itt.

Praise Jesus!

The alien redpill is believing that they are both here now and that we might be the first life-bearing world in the universe, at the same time.

There are hints of the first, including the fact you idiots think the Grey are demons. The current evidence however is that there aren't any aliens, but this could change with any of a variety of discoveries.

>doublethink is the real redpill

Also, post alium evidence.

lol no

Kinda like Shrodingers Car. It's there, and not there at the same time. It's complicated.

Cool sundog, bro

>no halo light spectrum and it's literally cloudless

nice shill post

It is. The problem is that if there are aliums LMAOing us, they are crafty motherfuckers with their own goals that probably run counter to our goals as individuals and as society. If they are here, even just observing, it puts us at risk.

From all our space probes and telescopes, we know nothing is actively trying to contact us through the assumed radio channels like the hydrogen quiet spot. We know that if there are bacteria even, they are rare Pepes indeed, otherwise we'd see them or their remains on Mars. This is not ignoring the Levin gas-release experiment on Viking, just bracketing it. Europa, Titan and Enceladus might have surprises or even Old Ones, who knows.

So the weird UFOs and even odder people we sometimes see might be real or just normal humans and swamp gas. This requires clarity, hence being able to expect both situations.

No, because with that you know that there could be a cat in the box, it's already been defined as a possibly.

When it comes to alien, we don't know the odds at all, that's the problem.

delete this

Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) brings the machine elves into waking reality (it kind of fucks you up when you see what they are capable of affecting). Also lots of spiders and spoopy extradimensional aliens. Lots of shit seems to make sense when on the stuff but when you come down it's extremely hard to parse and remember details, writing and operating a computer are also rather difficult.

Also intense physical dysphoria and terror. It was the first time that praying and worshiping god had tangible results.

If the whole world were to take Benadryl the same time it would be a cataclysmic happening I suppose.

The moon is an artificial satellite. It provides light in the dark, the statistically improbable eclipse, the tides, the seasons and so on. Many creatures on Earth are affected by the moon and its phases. People in the security and medical fields will attest to these truths.

made me think
>thread is sliding fast

More plz

ultra rare

and I agree with everything this guy said

Jesus is not a "final" redpill because he is inextricably tied to the Jews.

The final redpill is finding out wtf has been protecting the rosthchild family and giving them secret technologies and why was this being kicked out of another planet and moved to Earth?

>Macedonia
>even remotely rare

>literally called out bankers and money changers for jewery
>gets called a Jew despite being a denizen if judea and therefore a judean not a jew

>have friend
>friend becomes RN
>friend gets job at hospital
One year later
>"damn i don't want to work tonight's shift"
>why not friend?
>"people are nuts during the full moon"
>wtf?
>ask fireman friend
>she's being silly, right?
>"nope. all the crazies come out during the full moon."

2spooky4me

This.

Human beings are a social construct

social constructs are a social construct

>coalburner

>aliens are demons
>implying demons aren't aliens

>demons are aliens
>implying demons aren't time-travelers.

>germans said there was a fortress in the mountains
>they never said when or where

>IRL Shitposting from thousands of years ago?
I hope this is what's going on.

this guy knows what's up

Yeah, in England they used to give lighter treatment to those who committed crimes under a full moon

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=RHebYuDPgxM

>Jesus christ with the Star of David.
Wat

When you logic it out you're kind of right.

Did they ever specify if it was all full mons or only full moons with cloudless nights?
>imblying its not easier to commit crime at night when its not as dark because the moon is reflecting the maximum amount of light it can from the sun

*rage intensifies*

So sleep paralyzation are Aliens attempting to abduct me?

youtube.com/watch?v=vU08VJ1PPfY

And when you wake up with a boner, its because a alien tried to rape you in your sleep.

Jesus was a Jew.

The word Jew comes from the tribe of Judah. The Judeans, aka, the Hebrews from the kingdom of Judah. Judean = Jew, although Jew could also reference non-Hebrew people who had converted to the Jewish religion. With that said, Jesus was born into the tribe of Judah, which makes him an ethnic Jew, or Hebrew.

The Judeans, were not Jews and Jesus was Galilean anyways. The term Jew did not even come about until much much later and only came about as an attack on Christianity.

Is the word Jew, a verb a noun, or both? I know you Torah guys are big on that

If there are aliens capable of interstellar travel I find it hard to believe that they would find our pathetically under developed species of any great interest. Are we so special as to deserve the attention of civilizations which are capable of exploring the galaxy? Maybe even the universe? I highly doubt it.

Yes. Aliens will bring us fully automated luxury space communism. But first we must burn it all in the nuclear holocaust for this new epoch to rise from the ashes.

Praise Posadas!
youtube.com/watch?v=7XNLHS8o73Q

>ultra bleached
>alien rape babies

sweden is a jewish hub, i'm questioning this post

Final red pill, get this... Humans from the future. They are us.

This, Jesus is the red pill. Aliens are demons and fallen angels.

>Fedora tippers listening to facts
Oh my silly little leaf.

Lol how much do i need to take to see this shit. I normally take 2 and pass out

This is actually pretty interesting though. I need to fact check all of this because this would completely shut down the kike on a stick meme that the fedoras love to trumpet around.

>this would completely shut down the kike on a stick meme
like said, they won't listen

>subtle liar photo that the nephilim line of cain is in the rhesus positive blood when those are actually almost always the negatives

also as far as fact checking goes they used a stupid and incorrect picture of the khazarian

and I quoted you to yourself. Sorry can't into ids

With caffeine, and take it in the morning.
350mg (14 pills) is probably enough, 500mg (20 pills) will 100% shoot you into the far too fucked up zone. (You need to take enough to effectively disconnect your parasympathetic nervous system) It usually reaches a point where passing out is preferable to spiders crawling in your skin and painful electric shock spasms.

For me the jury's out on whether or not it is morally repugnant to shill this experience on the internet.

You cant rape the willing

If I am actually talking to someone considering doing this. I'd say avoid using a computer or the internet, do not watch television, preferably have a comfy chair and a blanket to just chill in. Have lots of water on hand and easy access to a washroom.
It lasts 12 hours...

>macedonia
>rare
Lurk moar

At least he's no virgin anymore

>ayys fuck neets in their sleep to prevent wizardry