Does anyone on Cred Forums have problems with white people? Here's a story for you guys

Does anyone on Cred Forums have problems with white people? Here's a story for you guys.

>Be about 4 years ago
>sophmore year
>Be in an all white class
>only nigger there
>Grin and bear it, AP class switching would be annoying
>Sitting in class during advisory
>These faggots are talking about the cringiest shit
>Group of white people talking about minecraft
>"He yeah i got a new color scheme"
>"woah dude lol i paid 200 dollars for a minecraft computer that looks like a minecraft cube"
>cringe
>other white people talking about some dumbass meme shit
>"do you like those meme comics?"
>"lol roflcopter they're so le cool XD"
>She literally says XD
>Cringe explosion at 60%
>other half is white people thst want to be cool
>they keep trying to talk to me because i was black, and good at track
>"Hey man you're good at track right? That's awesome sauce dude"
>Don't want to ruin my social standing, ignore the dumbasses
>Ugly white girl next to me tries to give me her number at the end of the first semester
>never text her
>Get through that year without talking to white people

Fucking hell, white people are boring, annoying, and smelly. What does this have to do with politics? I want to know what Cred Forums thinks if segregating all races, having different sections for different races. Do you guys think it would work well, and would the idea be received well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ztNLNJ4vLs
youtube.com/watch?v=R8JD4dyVhLU
youtube.com/watch?v=41_5lUWCEpY
youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
news.usc.edu/?s=USC study links ethnicity and estrogen levels to breast cancer risk
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2007-0028
youtube.com/watch?v=NOU7MdkwyOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White people suck user, i thought that was already proven.

so you want to go home to Africa boy?

also:
>America
>White

pick one and only one nigger.

There are no white people in the US. Nothing but mutts and spics.

Yeah some white people are autists but at least they're basically harmless

why would you even take history to begin with?

oh thats right, youre a dumb nigger

>some

I can give you that one though user, 99% of them are weak faggots. I can vouch for a few whutes that were on the football team with me though.

Did not read.
>niggers are like emotional women

Fucking swamp germans.
I hope the dykes break

The post never mentioned what class i was in. How the fuck did you know that? You one of those autists?

I had a class with white and blacks. Whites were cringe. Blacks got into fights, smoked weed in the bathrooms, and tried to shank me.

At least whites stay with their own.

>German

only calling me a Swede could be worse than that.

>I hope the dykes break

I am on an island north of Europe.

thinking about those Netherlands faggots are we?

Is that why we're cucking you? Your women love BBC goy

I'm a white racist who's also an oldfag, and I can tell you that white people are definitely degenerating over time just as blacks are, but in a different way. I can remember when the nerdier white people were at least interested in really fascinating subjects such as ham radios, chess or mathematics, but now it seems like most of the younger geeks are obsessed with disposable pop-culture trash like animes, cartoon ponies and superheroes. It's depressing.

actually, in that school whites and blacks very rarely mixed, and only because of sports. Black always chilled with their own. Whites would try to be cool and fit in, and get shut down.

In 80s high-schools the apex people were white athletes and cheerleaders; all blacks whether athletic or not just tended to stick together separately. We used to have a weekly race brawl on Fridays in the cafeteria, for a while (and sometimes the blacks and whites would schedule fights behind the school on weekends). Different times.

agree user, modern culture is turning to shit. I want to kill myself every time i see a black weaboo, or some fat kid on a computer. Fucking hell man, nobody even plays sports outside anymore, its just vidya, tv, and social media. Bring back the neighborhood football games :,(

What kind of school did you go to? I can image a slightly more prestigious being filled with sheltered weaklings that haven't had many negative experiences in life but I went to a shitty public school in a city where everyone was poor, and there was very little room to be a faggot, you either manned up and learnt to fight or your life became a depressing living hell.

Go shoot up a fish and chip store tyronne.

that sounds amazingly fun user. I wish people still did that.

At least i'm not black you dumb nigger

this

go poison some more animals marty, we know you're too poor to control your pests.

>brazil is speaking

Dont make me die of laughter.

we did something like that when I went to school.

but since we only got below 0.4% blacks in Denmark it was just foreigners vs natives.

So Poles, Germans, Brits, Africans and so on vs Danes.

Good times.

Yeah stick all the blacks in the back and leave them right there. I agree with you, OP

Do you have a serious complaint or are you just upset there wasn't enough shucking and jiving?

It sucks. I moved to the country years ago and, although the young white men here are still fairly masculine (maybe no estrogen in the water? not sure), they're not picking up on traditional outdoor skills and sports that previous generations did, like sport shooting, hunting, trapping etc. -- it's just endless partying instead, the same kind of thing the city kids were doing in the 80s.

I can't tell if it's because you're an illiterate black or because your trash talk is garbage but I don't understand what you're talking about.

>different sections
More like you need to get out of the country.
I'm pretty happy with being boring. Boring people don't fuck shit up.

>le everyone in brazil is black maymay

ok then mr. 60% white

Normally I'd be triggered, but you brought-up a good point.

Diversity hurts nigs too, not just white people. We need to get a large section of blacks/Mexicans to deny multiculturalism and demand their own segregated societies. This would destroy the left at the foundation.

fucking hell man, iktf. I wish more people would go hunting, and i wish hunting wasnt a "redneck" thing, its fucking cool. The partying is fun and all, but it gets so fucking boring. I just want to go out in the forest as a kid again.

Oh my bad, aussies dont speak english, they speak with their shitty wannabe brit accents (Shout out to brits from this nigger here for your 10/10 accents) When will aussies poison themselves to get rid of their pests?

If that's boring and "cringe" to you, you'll never survive in a real office job.

The class system naturally forms after college, if you make decent money you'll typically meet people in the same financial class and hit it off with them, regardless of race. Upper-middle-class fellows of colour are typically not nigger-ish at all, and are often nerds that would be discussing minecraft as well

Did you grow up in a rural area? It's hard to hunt around the suburbs these days, too many soccer moms panic when they hear a gunshot in the distance... even here in the back of beyond I try to keep out of sight when I'm carrying a .22 and looking for a rabbit. Everyone is so weird about guns now.

>Anyone in brazil
>not a nigger

kek, your country is disgusting, you're disgusting, and your shitty slave people are basically poo in loo's.

You are mostly dealing with dumb kids or autists. Are you talking High school or College Sophomore?

Brazil's not so bad. The cities are ugly as sin, but the non-criminal people are really friendly, the scenery is great and the food and drink are pretty decent too. It's like Italy in the best places and Africa in the worst ones.

Yes I hate white people. I hate niggers more tho. Probably hate wiggers the most.

Yup, my parents have a suburban home, and a country home. We would go out in to the country in summer, and we had this huge fucking plot of land with a huge forest in it. One of the good parts of being in texas, and we had animals to hunt there. Im just hoping to go hunt boars sometime next year for nostalgia.

sounds cool in the right places, but i'm holding off on the spic countries, if i were to travel to one i'd have to choose a really good place.

>implying i give a shit about this dumb country
>implying youre so much better anyways

I wonder why ameridumbs still think theyre above anyone else in the world when theyre basically a mexican/somali province

kek

Who said i like america? This place is shit, but spics are worst.

It's better for kids to grow up in the country, even if they later get bored and move away. They remember all the natural beauty and those memories calm them down in later life, keep them grounded somehow. Poets like Wordsworth and Yeats wrote about it, about being in the city surrounded by ugliness and thinking back to their childhoods near lakes and mountains:

"I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
I hear it in the deep heart's core."

People here complain about leafs and spam all day but every single time there is a fucking awful bait thread people eat that shit up like it's candy and 100+ replies.

That poem is way too spot on, i remember missing the country while i was in the suburbs. The roads and loud city life get boring after awhile, but the cozy, open country with its amazing forests, grasses, and trails make me feel too happy.

>Implying that the greatest country in the world is made up of halfbreeds

sure theyre geeky but harmless and kind
only problems i have with is a few liberals who believe in open borders and honestly think its wal marts job to take care of all immigrants

We weren't meant to live crowded up against huge numbers of people we don't know. If you put lab rats in those conditions they go insane. A lot of social problems could be alleviated if everyone had a cozy house on about ten acres of mixed fields and woodland. Fewer people means less stress, less conflict.

> Do you guys think it would work well, and would the idea be received well?"

I think so OP. Parallel development is probably the best course of action for societies that have little in the way of racial harmony.

It will be better to separate and live in communities with higher social trust & cohesion, and with their own methods of administration.

Way too true, i wish the population throughout the entire world went down, would alleviate so much controversy. Imagine nice wide open space everywhere you went in the entire world, Heaven on eath.

I'm 100% for sending all non-whites back to their ancestral homes.

Bro. O was on the swim team in hs, all white people, had we had some if not all of the Weightlifting records. I had the snatch and squat record, my friend had deadlift, clean, clean + jerk, and front squat. He was a fucking beast white people are only weak when they sit around playing WoW and dungeons and dragons all day

>It will be better to separate and live in communities with higher social trust & cohesion

These things are really underrated. You don't realize it until you live in a place where you can leave lawnmowers and bikes lying around outside and nobody ever steals them. A lot of my neighbours don't even lock their doors at night (though I can't do that, too many ingrained urban habits). It's really only possible when you know who everyone is and if everyone shares the same general cultural values.

> white people are smelly
How could you smell them over yourself?

Right? Fuck, segregating all races could really show who's needed and who isn't. If blacks fuck up our given land, we're at fault, and so on. Fuck me man, shouldn't we do some small scale experiment with 200 people of each race living in racially secluded environments? I know there'd be people against it because "muh racism" but it honestly could show whos a drain on the current economy, and who needs to do what. I'm excited just thinking about a test like that.

i know, i implied that in my post already.

Isn't the American South like that -- white villages and black villages next to each other? Never been there, but I thought Mississippi, Alabama etc. were supposed to be that way in the rural parts.

nope, its always the two mixing. I want an example of completely racially segregated (i.e 100% white or 100% black) communities to be studied. A dream come true and something that could solve racial controversy.

>Races separate naturally
>Implying that if we took out the race part niggers and whites would find something else to divide themselves
Human nature works best in a caste system desu

>I wish everyone would go hunting
Getting permits is pretty expensive already don't you think?

Would you have felt more at home among your savage brethren discussing drug abuse and rap music?

The original settlers of my area were all Gaelic-speaking Scottish Catholic farmers from the same tiny island, as homogeneous a group as you can possibly imagine. When they came over to Canada and settled in the wilderness, they spontaneously formed a class system based on who lived closer to or further away from the church. Just goes to show, human beings are hardwired for tribalism.

Not really, they're mostly cordial to me in public which is all that matters.

They could hate me behind my back or to my face and I wouldn't care.
Segregation seems fun as long as their was no bias in the distribution of resources, any fuck ups in maintaining the infrastructure of their communities would fall on that one particular group who fucked up.
I believe they're called countries.

>be nigger
>cringe about successful white kids with parents who love them and make spendable income

>be nigger
Without
>parents

Here's your (you)

quit worrying about white people and do your damn homework.

Also why the fuck are blacks so sensitive to racial discrimination. It makes being around them such a fucking chore. Everything you do is racist.

I don't know. Slot of the whites I know now are super into fitness. While the few blacks I know settled and bloated. Maybe its just the reverse of highschool in the real world. The athletes don't worry and get fat while the nerd gets ripped and develops image issues

>cringe explosion at 60%
you watch mob psycho dont you nigger

Yes. I vote we kick all people back to their homeland and see how it works out. I feel like I would be getting the awesome end, while whites would be getting the shaft honestly, I'm like 60% AmerIndian. But have Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, and Fair skin. Its very strange

>feel like I would be getting the awesome end, while whites would be getting the shaft honestly

Fuck are you talking about? Europe is beautiful. Going back to the Highlands of Scotland wouldn't be any hardship (not that we're leaving anyway, why would we? We built this country)

Slide thread.

→

→

→

→

You're right we should have forced you to go to some crime ridden city school where you belong.

But a shit ton of people would be going back, it would be like China V.2 people living bunched up stacked like cargo waiting to be shipped. While Native Americans would have like 10 miles for every person... What good is seeing the highlands of Scotland if 50,000 people live on them

You don't understand the point of a "slide" thread do you nigger. The OP is actively posting. And I personally don't give a shit because I know some Kahzak dirt moving forum won't sway or even influence an election

Nigger! Kys, you're lucky to even be in a superpower that was built and maintained by whites

>DUDE ANIME FURRIES AND OVERWATCH
>tfw you kinda agree with OP

*le tips le fedora*

No wonder you're a shut in NEET.

I guess its a meme, but no, i have both of my parents. How could a single mother buy plots of rural land? To be honest, sometimes i think back on things and think my father was shitty, then i think again, and understand that he's helped me in life. I just wish he never had to work, he worked so much.

Why don't you head back to Africa?
We'll segregate based off of accomplishments, if you haven't contributed to America and instead, DESTROYED(like Niggers do, see Detroit) then you must leave.
Whites are Godlike, they created computers and computer code, God created DNA code, Whites create the Wheel, God created Inertia. Blacks are created by the Devil, to challenge our patience and good nature, and the Jew their adversary, removing blacks is simply another challenge we must overcome. Then the world will get to see more and more creation.

Come again? And can you read? I said multiple times in the thread that i want to segregate our races, i don't want to be near whites. I called myself a nigger multiple times user.

That show is fucking great, shout out to this amazing user.

K

Notice how he walks on all fours.
This is the reality of your people.
Meanwhile Whites are inventing robots to replace minorities and you're setting here using the White man's country while protected by White cops in a Country founded and built by Whites.
So you complain out of pure jealousy, envy, and contempt.

K

K K K

youtube.com/watch?v=9ztNLNJ4vLs

He's got that extension that allows you to geolocate users based on their flag

He just geolocated you, extrapolated a phone number, used it to request a course list at the university you go to

simple, only a newfag wouldn't know how to do it. I've had guys send hitmen after me for shitposting all the time

what about your parents? they're working hard to put you through school, and you shit all over their dreams and move into the ghetto. Enjoy when your daughter gets raped or your son gets shot by the cops. at least you wont be near white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8JD4dyVhLU

Actually got a laugh from me with that one user, gj.

>Moving to the ghetto

Assumptions? Fuck i hate/love the ghetto but i'll never stay there for more than a month. Im planning on moving to canada, or overseas. Also user, you do know im in uni right? I wouldnt throw away my parents hard work to move to some shitty place, i couldn't afford to mentally, they moved us out for a reason. Gonna run/fund small buisnesses, and send parents money to thank them for all the shit i've done.

youtube.com/watch?v=41_5lUWCEpY

can't wait for the day of the rope nigger

>segregation would help both blacks and whites

Tfw kids on Cred Forums are agreeing with BLM. Segregation is at its base a regressive leftist idea. What we need is true racial equality (meaning no special treatment/affirmative action or anything for anyone) and complete racial integration will come naturally when society is ready for it.

Do you actually dislike all white people? Or just the ones that act like the ones in your sophmore class? Because I think most people on here hate those kinds of people.

hell yes , but it needs to be a hard segregation,like take your nigger ass back to Africa kind.

stealing the pic though

Similar experience, only "Jew" in school full of white christian faggots.

>Faggots all hate me because I 'raise the curve.'
>Because I speak English and Maths.
>Because I can Read.
>Because I make these lazy stupid faggots look bad.

I'm not a racist but it just makes sense to run the schools for the Jews. The Goyim do not appreciate education, like serenading swine, the process only causes annoyance for both parties. We should have Goyim schools where they learn to make clothes and dance and talk funny and then Jewish schools where people can learn how to do grown up jobs and keep society running.

Do you agree?

thats why we mastered the gun

youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g

OP, your dreary, boring diatribe just shows that you are a black crybaby with such a meth-like paranoia of white people, you get your panties tied in a knot every time whites act friendly toward you. You miserable member of a miserable race who wants all races to be as miserable as you Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans.

nope, im black and what really needs to happen is strict racial segregation. Fuck the equality bullshit, it's near impossible, i want to know how well different races can sustain themselves, and build goid communities. If the blacks can't keep themselves and their economy up in such a situation, we're relying on white people, if that was without a doubt the case i'd actively support the removal of ALL blacks in the united states, or some kind of reform program to make us alot better, and less shitty.

Above

i don't hate all white people no, i respect many, but there are some attributes that can be tied to any culture (i.e stupid niggers, annoying spics, weird whites) but i any situation there are always outliers, im just generalizing user, nothing to take to heart.

> only nigger there
Stopped reading.
Discarded.

I have zero experience with jews, but hating english an reading? Are they mentally ill? English is one of the, if not the most, influential languages. Even nips want to speak it. What? And no, fuck no. Let the jews move back to their stolen country.

K

Dont be salty, read the thread. Your butthurt is seeping through the computer screen.

illiterate, irrelevant.

Can't speak for every state, but my state (MI) all the white teams won. I think one team from Detroit won a championship once in the last 20 years.

Also, I was a ssltate champion in wrestling. Blacks were scarce, at best.

You guys might be the best affletes at basketball, but no onther major sports.

Again, basing this only on MI and D1 collegiate wrestling.

Fucking hell, when did mental retardation become cool? Honestly though user, don't worry about white people, especiallly on Cred Forums. But where were you? I havent been anywhere where people cant read.

Albert Einstein - Plagiarist of the 20th Century

Poincare invented the Theory of Relativity, not Einstein.
I read the thread, it's mostly you being btfo by facts.
>we wuz stronger
Your idea of "boring" and "cringe" is replaced by what? Shitty rappers with the mind of a child?

>football
>basketball
>any track or field

blacks dont play much else but those, and we dominate. But i give props to any athlete, race doesn't matter so long as you make it into the olympics.

Source: bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm

>i read the thread
You didn't read the thread.

It's you being all talk and no action.
You want to segregate? Head to Africa.
You won't be able to convince the nigs of America to segregate when they're gibs are on the line. The only way to solve our nigger problem is ethnic cleansing.
Get out while you still can

read the thread user

Lol no.

One sign the man was a true genius is simply the incredibly long list of people he's alleged to have 'ripped off.'

Poincaré was still arguing about the ether. EVEN THOUGH he explicitly mentioned in a published work the insight that the whole concept might one day need to be discarded (and I imagine the first man to write it and get it published was not the first to think it or speak it in front of others, particularly in those days) - it was a momentary insight that he failed to follow up on. He kept right on publishing papers on ethereal physics, and he certainly did not manage to come up with General Relativity himself, however many tantalizing insights he may have recorded that could have lead in that direction.

Two examples of you bitching and moaning while providing no solutions just like a Woman.
news.usc.edu/?s=USC study links ethnicity and estrogen levels to breast cancer risk
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2007-0028

Those two studies show that blacks have more estrogen, which explains why you are thinking about Whites socially rather than individually. Why you can more about "what's cool" and what's popular rather than the potential of the individual. This explains why anywhere with a black majority is a shithole and you are generally uncreative and passive when it comes to inventing something new or passing your name down in history along with the fame and fortune of being recognized for your hard work.

Oh

This. Furthermore, OP is talking about AP classes at that. Cream of the crop as far as "cool" is concerned, surely. Next he'll be whining about how all the white people in his sewing class are faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOU7MdkwyOk
>acknowledges that a Goy was on the level of Einstein
>BUT LOL NO ((((EINSTIEN)))) WAS LITERALLY TEH GRATEST MAN IN HISTORY AND ALL GOYIM SHOULD FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES

Feels weird to be out of place eh nigger? I could write the same story about you chimps about

>Be only white kid in class
>Listening to chimps rap, dark skin fat negresses talking about who could suck Jamal's dick better, talk about their kids at age 18, talk about guns and drama and shit as they smack their lips like fucktards goin "AY YE MAN *smacks lips* HOW YOU DOIN MANG SHIEEEET

I'd rather be surrounded by autists playing Minecraft who actually want to be your friends then a bunch of sub 80 IQ coons. Good to see we agree on segregation. Theres a whole continent of your kind waiting for you.

Never once said anything about "cool", not wanting to ruin my social standing by hanging out with with annoying white people isnt wanting to be "cool". All your shitty arguments are based on assumptions. Also ( ) What are you doing to actively promote segregation? You obviously have the power to seperate 50+ million people right? What the fuck can i do? Am i in a high ranking influential political position? If i started promoting this on social media i'd no doubt be shunned. Fucking hell, tell me the steps and i'll take them user, i'm not god.

i acknowledge you, and your quints you leaf bastard.

I'm not a died in the wool supremacist, I never said there aren't smart goyim.

But by and large, jews study math and science and literature, goyim study on how they'll get wasted next week. Why waste a ton of money trying to teach goyim stuff they have no interest in? Why not just move the small percentage that have academic aspirations to Jewish schools instead.

I'm voting Trump and convincing blacks to go back to Africa.

i love u

Captcha: Sandy

wheres the hook

Because Whites are interested in pursuing fields relative to their interests, Jews like you seem to suck up information like a vacuum and do very little groundbreaking work with it.
Your people's interests are relative to money and politics(and sometimes science) while Whites are more interested in putting all they have into unique fields and then using their innate creativity to create something new and inspiring. So you are basically a higher level version of Asian with White genes but still a cursed bloodline. You create only to destroy. Asians create only to appease others. Whites create for themselves. They preserve monuments like Ice.

I actively avoid white people in Japan evwn though I am myself, white. They are really loud in public. The women are all fat and have purple hair. They don't seem to make personal hygiene a priority at all. They seem totally oblivious to everyone arround them really.

Well you keep asking white people to fix your problems or blame whites for them. Go fix africa or your neighbourhoods.

Oh and blacks possess little to no neanderthal genes so they can't create and are merely there to destroy, like Fire. So Asians are a bit more like Water then. Whites are Ice, and Jews are.....a Cursed bloodline Sicked upon us by Satan himself.

OH SHIT. LEAF CAME IN FOR THE KILL.

i know your pain
grew up in the south, and my family ended up moving to atlanta where there were too many niggers to count
also nice digits

You're a faggot I hope you're the end of your genetic line.

See

Can you imagine being such a worthless underachieving nigger that peaked in highschool and still gloats about how "alpha" he was by being an autist that sits in his chair and doesn't talk all day?

Well said leaf, well said

I refuse to believe something so based came from a leaf. Please tell me you're using a proxy.

Nice b8 m8.

>my classroom was white
Classrooms in africa and inner cities are too black they could use more *diversity*.
>white rabbits smell
Blacks smell and fart too especially their hair. I saw a black bum... he stank like a white bum. Good for you and your grooming. Next.

>too good for black and white trash
> white person is X

*gavel*
You: Anti white bigot. Black supremacist racist
*gavel*

So I guess OP is mad that the whites weren't chimping out like he's used to? Anyway back to Africa OP.

based

>Proving gaijins point

You really are stupid.

Why couldnt you be as based as ()? You're just another stupid leaf

t. man who was bullied

Nigger Cred Forums would love nothing more but lets be honest. If black people segregated themselves and weren't meme'd ahead in life with muh gibs, muh firmative aktions, my diversity quotas, You niggers would drop off the face of the fucking earth.

Niggers don't have, nor have they ever had, one successful country. They can't work together, they are too fucking dumb to maintain any institutions.

>But I sat around a bunch of nerds who were white in my class.

Just thank god you weren't sitting around other niggers. You find white people boring because you don't share the same intellectual aptitude. Nigger nobody gives a fuck that you run/ran track. Also a nigger saying white people smell. kek.

What kind of subhuman nigger posting is this?

>other half is white people thst want to be cool

I knew a guy like that from work, he was pretty "aryan" (6ft+, blonde, blue eyed and ripped) and me and him talked shit about niggers and how Nazi germany was great, yet in IRL life he only had negro friends and knew negro slang. I guess that's what a whole decade of daily MTV niggerloving propaganda does to your brain.

Nah, not at all. The most pathetic shit to me though is seeing old friends from highschool go on facebook and still talk about how awesome stuff 6+years ago was because they're trying to stave off killing themselves after their register job.

There were no nigger bullies in my school because my school was racist as fuck and we had "camo gangs" that would literally go and beat the shit out of nigs for fun after class.

t. man who was bullied, you don't have to lie about the past user.

The first part is my brother all over. Barely finished a drafting certificate, barely got a part-time job drafting, mostly spends his time drinking and talking with his other loser friends everyday. It's really shameful.

I stopped reading after only nigger there
Odds are you deserved or wanted what that they had
this isn't an alt right board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
get your nignog ass outta here

Prairie fag here. I feel you, user.

Lawlz.

>goyim study on how they'll get wasted next week

I wonder who might encourage them to behave that way?

That's right, keep playing the blame game, nothing is your fault, you were born a stupid goy and you dindu nothing wrong.

Or as the book says; 'It was the serpent! He tricked me, and I ate.'

Oh make no mistake most Cred Forumssters hate 90% of white people.

You've got the right number, but actually it's just

Cred Forums hates 90% of people

That particular person has nothing to do with the vast majority of people, he himself no doubt is wise to the Jew's wiles, but are the rest of us? No, and we ALL have to deal with it. Even you.
So basically, you're boasting about a people who actively make your life shit via multiculturalism and degeneracy.

Jesus, Leslie Jones is getting naked in public now?