UK holds a "refugee welcomed" parade

Bless the atlantic ocean

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/777514637382258688

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEndx2LG5aM
jihadwatch.org/2014/08/uk-1400-non-muslim-children-exploited-by-muslim-rape-gangs-authorities-did-nothing-for-fear-of-being-thought-as-racist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Abu_al-Duhur_Airbase#cite_note-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rif_Dimashq_offensive_(April–May_2016)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Syria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>meanwhile another polish vermin was stabbed by patriotic brit

I have to deal with these bastards

I don't get why Brits seem to hate poles. Other than Job takers poles are based.

Fuckers might as well be holding ISIS flags.

lol gay

Ugggh. Like London diesnt have enough scumbag violent retarded palestinians and syrians.

>London
Is there a more cucked city in the western world?

>Waving Syrian flags
>Not the black flag

I don't think the refugees will find that very welcoming.

>Welcoming refugees
>Ever

Refugees are never welcomed. Why are these retards in UK doing a parade for these assholes? Just beat the shit out of the refugees(or kill) when they get off the boat/plane.

London needs another great fucking fire.

>waving FSA flags

They're just asking to be blown up by Islamists.

or a fucking plague

Paris

Gather your sporks lads

Christ almighty I hope I never have to visit London again in my life. 3 times is far too many already.

>Is there a more cucked city in the western world?
Mayagüez.

i went to london once

i ran back to rural life

youtube.com/watch?v=lEndx2LG5aM

I take it everyone of those 20k signed up to host, feed and attend to sexual emergencies of refugees out of thier own pocket.

I never get why these countiries are allowing these assholes to come into these countries knowing they will rape and kill people? Fuck that. Keep them out. This is why I'm carrying my knives around if they ever come into my area just incase.

haram

>carrying my knives around

Lol, pulling a knife is literally the worst thing you could possibly do in terms of self defense

How is it a bad thing?

> knives

He lives in the UK. Its all he has.

Jesus fucking christ England! Enact article 50 already, and begin rebuilding the commonwealth already! (excluding shit skin countries)

>brits thought it'd get better leaving EU
its only begun

In UK you can legally get a crossbow. Hell you can get a regular bow. You can make your own bows along with arrows. As for crossbows you can make the bolts for it.

Seriously this refugee shit needs to stop. Its not solving problems, its making thing worse with these asshole raping and killing people and turning places into shitholes. You nations needs to stop being pussies, and man up and fight back, especially against your government.

Wasn't the UK leaving Europe supposed to prevent them from getting these asshole refugees?

Have these stupid fuckers not seen what happened to Germany? The writing is on the wall and they are welcoming their own destruction.

There is seriously no hope for liberals at this point. They all get to parade around and feel good about how tolerant they are. I hope it's worth it. The only thing that makes me feel better is they will most likely be to first to get killed.

Poles are Dumbfuck niggers who depress wages, refuse to assimilate, don't speak the launguage and are generally retarded

>90% drop in attendance compared to last year

still too many

Are all the refugees welcome people really just the low breed whites? They always act and look retarded.

>Liberals gets killed by refugees
>Refugees then gets killed by right wings

Its like poetry. Could work if done right.

So think of them as slightly better than americans and thinner then?

Like, western Europe has been in peace and quiet for so long time that it was inevitable to breed retards?

>Lose Brexit vote
>W-WE'LL JUST HOLD PARADES AND DANCE AND SAY WELCOME REFUGEES!
UK millennials are fucking pathetic.

Are poles basically the Mexicans of Europe. I mean do Muslims even work?

Turkeys marching for Thanksgiving

>London

Basically a city state.

Because they're peasants just like the rest of them who shouldn't be here in the first place and drive down wages/quality for the working class whilst sending the money home and not contributing to the economy.

>Seeing those "Refugees Welcome" signs

Those really piss me off. If I saw a group of people with those signs, I'd make one that says "Refugees NOT Welcome! Turn back or DIE!". That'll send them the message.

These fags really want to be part of the western caliphate don't they.

>UK

Yes, such a significant amount of the population got involved with this

>Free Syrian Army flags

Fucking jihadist sharia law supporting scum

can i have a higher quality version of this for reasons?

>20,000
Their numbers are going down very fucking fast these days.

This is the kind of shit that got me on the Trump train after Berning out.

>elite bomb third-worlders while profiting off chaos
>try to cover up their shit by moving these people who now hate us and lack Western values in with the poor in our own country

Yep, moronic briting are assault the poles because they have no balls to say shitskins raus

Malmö

>Brits killing white poles while their women are choking on BAC ( BIG ARAB COCK )

>Implying they lost
UK is part of Europe forever

Hahahaha oh wait

they deserve what they get

Pretty sure it's Ahmed killing the poles. You can't say shit either frog, you have a terror attack every week or so in your shithole caliphate.

20 fucking thousand

>8.67 million people in London
>44.34 million people in the rest of England
You're talking about the activities of a City-state within a country whose majority wants to either put a giant Palestine-style wall around it or otherwise nuke it to oblivion.

I don't get what makes this so difficult for Amerifats to understand. Do you think Chicago is representative of everyone else in Illinois? Of course it isn't. Do you think New York state is representative of all of the US? Do you think Paris libtards are representative of rural France? Do you think Mexican immigrants are representative of White male Americans?

Your response implies that you do. It's worrying to hear Cred Forumstards speaking like this when your country is 40% non-white.

How are the Irish in England now a days any attack on us? or are we just seen as part of the normal pop now?

>20 thousand screaming for open borders

jesus christ and I thought Cucknadians were bad

>Triggered

They are the result of cultural Marxism. They are mentally ill. Logic and future consequences do not compute in their tarnished minds. 100 little children could be raped by Syrian men in England and they will still defend the rapists, it's brainwashing and it's working.

>sweden is any different

Irish who lived in the UK for 3 years here. I've been in a room with a few Brits ranting at immigration. I pointed out to them that I was Irish and was met with the response
> shut up, your one of us

It's just banter between the islanders, but fuck the continentals and beyond.

Just concerned. If you're trolling that's all good, but as long as you realise the scope of what's in front of you all over there.

>waving FSA flags

That is already happening.

jihadwatch.org/2014/08/uk-1400-non-muslim-children-exploited-by-muslim-rape-gangs-authorities-did-nothing-for-fear-of-being-thought-as-racist

>UK: 1,400 non-Muslim children exploited by Muslim rape gangs, authorities did nothing “for fear of being thought as racist”

There's a difference between legally arriving in a country where you have been vetted and processed and have guaranteed lodging and/or education and employment. Versus illegally entering a country with no documentation or means of making money or a long term plan to survive. The only options available would be to panhandle, steal, deal or be taken advantage of.

Open borders is a stupid idea. Those that weren't criminals getting into a country soon become one.

>all those "FSA" flags
See, this is how you spot the Soros shills. I noticed this trend with all Soros-funded pro-migrant protests.

> FSA flags

Is everybody in London literally retarded?

Look at the people the so called """Free Syrian Army""" fight with,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Abu_al-Duhur_Airbase#cite_note-1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rif_Dimashq_offensive_(April–May_2016)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Syria

Jesus fucking christ you poms need to sort yourselves out.

>fags and women

Every fucking time. The two groups that stand to lose the most out of Islamification are the two that most stridently support it. This world is fucking insane.

Guy in black shorts is shit

People should be hanged for defending these Muslim scum.

Please.
Why the fuck do I have to slave away for 20 years in order to finally be able to work and live in another common law country that shares my Queen. The same Queen bitches on my passport about letting me pass without delay or hindrance, yet the paki in heathrow wont stamp my passport...

>this is how Rome fell

>literally dancing into it again

We didnt even know about it until fucking 15 years after it happened, thats how fucking far they went to cover it up.

Its changed everything, mention Rotherham in a pub or a bar and you get everyone seething with rage. Their enablers will swing for it.

That's the next stage of the world going to shit

Why can't they go somewhere else... Like Israel

Berlin is pretty much face to foot style in the cities department.