Am i the only one who sees trump signs everywhere?

Am i the only one who sees trump signs everywhere?

I live in the cuck state of NJ and there fucking everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

theday.com/columnists/20160918/trump-factor-could-benefit-connecticut-republicans
amazon.com/HEAVY-Commemorative-Limited-Pocket-AMAZING/dp/B01F0EYPBK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nj here, can confirm

Cali here.

I've spotted at least 10 other brave souls that fair the freeways flying Trump signs.

Virginia. Near the border with Maryland. Nothing but Trump signs.

In San Diego I've seen none
Sopossibly they have to wait until 50 days before the election to display them on public land

I live outside of Detroit and there are trumps signs every few houses. I haven't seen one Hillary sign in my neighborhood

All over here in Georgia too. I see a lot of Trump stickers on cars also.

Colorado

>everywhere

>hes going to win

Rural NC, near the Appalachians. Lots were for Cruz but I have seen more and more Trump signs recently. I think people are starting to get more emboldened in their support. A lot of people I've talked to here who liked Trump were scared to put up signs because of the hispanic migrants and other people getting stuff stolen.

I have seen a few here in Los Angeles. More surprising however is the amount of people I've heard willing to admit they will vote for Trump.

I have met 1 person who says they will vote hillshill, and have seen a couple bumper stickers but that's it.

NY here, I'm in Orange County and there's Trump signs all over the place. I wear my shirt to school and I get nothing but compliments.

NJ as well, 732 represent.

Trump shit everywhere, we're fucking doing it boys.

Niggers and liberals don't buy signs.

I live in CT. Leave Fairfield County and people paint Trump's name on the side of their barns.

Fellow GAbro here

Why is the GA going blue meme even a thing? We're redder than ever, even the niggers like Trump

>camo skintight booty pants
>pink noise reducers
>look at me im a grill XD

Well at least she has trigger discipline..

NJ here, and they're not everywhere. One in a while you'll see some old rich christian conservative have a sign or two on their lawn, but that's about it.

Missouri. Only Hillary sign I have seen was deep in the Ozarks.

I was in new Hampshire last week and saw more trump signs than Clinton signs.

Trump is a literal meme.

AZ here, have a Trump bumper sticker on my car

I get a lot of stares and looks of disgust in Tucson

I'm in 732 and my town has them everywhere, we had like 1 or 2 Bernie sighns but now Trump ones are everywhere

you guys didn't even vote for fucking Obama
why the fuck would you go blue for Clinton

> Florida

Trump stuff everywhere
Literally not one Hillary sign or bumpersticker anywhere

I saw a car spray painted with "Puerto Ricans for Trump" in Newark of all places

I saw a couple and I'm in super cuck state of Illinois

ohio here. ive seen more 'hillary for prison' bumper stickers than pro-hillary + regular trump stickers combined

I live in Jersey too, I see Trump signs literally everywhere with a tiny handful of Hildawg signs. Strange that he doesn't really have a chance here despite the enormous amount of support I see compared to the nearly non-existent Hillshill support.

What town faggot

Southern Oregon here, these are all over
We also have pic related

Saw a house in Maryland that had a giant Trump sign along with a "black lives DON'T matter" sign. I drive past him every now and then and give him a thumbs up if he's walking about .

I wonder who this is?

Central MA here...Trump train is all over the place

I wonder (((who))) could be behind the blue GA meme

Gulf coast of FL here.

I have not seen any Hillary stuff around.
Tons of MAGA signs and flags, bumper-stickers, and hats.

by the way guys, trump supporters this electionares the definition of "vocal minority"

/thread

Illinois. I haven't seen one in the Chicagoland area yet. But when I drove south, there were a lot.

732 reporting, I see more Trump bumper stickers on the gsp and more signs on lawns as well. Are we uncucking ourselves?

Wouldn't Fairfield proper be filled with Trump supporters? I couldn't imagine a single person living on Sasco Hill that'd want Hillary to win.

Hawaiifag here for the first time ever I spotted two yesterday.

CHECK EM FAGGETS

CO here (Denver area), I see pretty much no political signage. A few Bernie and Hillary for prison bumper stickers but that's it.

NJ brah here - you're full of shit

Trump signs all over the fucking place and noticing more bumper stickers too

not seen any hillary lawn signs yet

City slickers don't have lawns to put signs in.

I'm in SoCal and I've seen only one. Mostly Bernie signs and only recently a bunch of shillary stickers

This state needs to be gassed

CT here.

The only time you see a Hillary sign is when there is a neighborhood loaded with Trump signs and they got triggered.

There are big signs that get news coverage because they are at intersections and people get pissed. Ive seen a property that is in prominent area and they kept getting their yard signs stolen until they put up security cameras and private property signs.

There is another intersection on a back road where there is a tree and up about 15 feet was originally just a plastic Trump sign stuck on some twigs. slowly people started battling back and forth switching it to "Trump 2016" to "Never Trump". Idk what it is now, I want to go up there and put an "LGBT For Trump" just to end it.

I've seen an insurance dealer with a Trump flag right outfront of his shop on one of the town Green's along the shoreline. Guys got balls, must have a lot of conservative customers.

They keep popping up every day. Hillary Clinton has NO energy, it's far beyond "low".

Brazil here

Not too many Trump signs tbqh

GA here. Well, ATL to be specific. If you live in the Atlanta area or any surrounding suburbs you are in the bluest part of the South so you don't really see that many Trump bumper stickers or signs. I have a Trump 16 bumper sticker and I constantly get cut off, give me the finger, yell at me, even had a couple people follow me home to yell at me as I was pulling into my fuckin' driveway lol. Fuck this city.

lol i live in a shit hole and there are signs everywhere

New Hampshire here
They are everywhere expecially the large ones

first of all no lol
and like i said, vocal minority

people who hate trump aren't crazy loud mouths who buy political lawn signs and bumper stickers...trump supporters are

I live in Austin and I saw only one bumper sticker. No yard signs or hats

I have no idea. I am seeing way more Trump supporters than Romney had

Florida panhandle here. Right on the fl, ga, al line. Not one Hillary yard sign or bumper sticker. NOT ONE. I see some trump signs around though. Keep in mind the panhandle is red neck as fuck though.

Northern California. Only a couple bumper stickers. Most people still have their bernie signs out. Only two yards I've seen with #HillYes signs.

NY in the tri-state area here. I see a good amount of Trump signs around. Only just saw my first Hillary sign last night.

south western PA here, Trump signs everywhere

only seen 2 Hillary bumper stickers since last year

it's near I5

I'm in SoCal too and I've seen a few "We can't vote for Hillary" cardboard signs people were waving around

Forgot to mention I'm a driver, so I get around a lot.

I haven't seen any Trump signs, but to be fair I haven't seen any of Hillary either.

I am from 732 but living in florida now. Tum has huge support all over Florida

It's really 50/50. Tony Hwang and his crew aren't backing him because Kaisch lost. Whites who are slightly poorer are voting Trump, the rich clowns in Greenwich hate him.

Western Indianapolis and outlying regions are littered with trump signs.

NJ here, ever only saw one Hillary sign and two Johnsons. Everything else is coming up Trump.

I forgot to mention that there is this guy in New Haven, CT called "The Flag Man" he sells flags out of his truck on Long Wharf boulevard in New Haven, which is right on the bay. It's kind of like a board walk, but with food trucks loaded along the sides of the road. On one end is all Mexican flags and on his end is more American flags. But he's got balls. He flies a Trump flag. I've really got to get a picture of it before the election is over.

Niggers don't have yards to put their $hillary signs in.

Forgotten corner or east of the river?

I see them occasionally, but I have seen exactly zero Hillary signs here in sunny florida

That close to the infestation? Of course you're voting trump.

Too bad the city will bus niggers into the stations and give them full meals for free in exchange for their vote.

NJ here, I see them sometimes. I was driving somewhere and there was a guy with a gigantic picture of Bill Clinton that said "I choose other women, you should too"

>buying signs
Nigger, they're free if you get them from the campaign.

Washington State here. Im seeing more trump stickers in this liberal hell hole. Still see a bit more hillary though.

West of the river right on the shoreline faggot.

I see trump signs all over here in Hawaii m8. Have not seen a single Hillary sign. And this is the most diverse state in the US.

more flag guy

central PA here, see a bunch of Clinton Kaine signs but only a few Trump signs unfortunately.

908, Trump as far as the eye can see

In MD one of the safest blue states and I've only ever seen Trump shit. No Hill or Bernout stickers or signs.

Donald the Trump is going to win
>Donald the Trump is going to win

Nobody wants beaners to slash their tires or break their windows, that's why you wont see them down here.

I live in Delaware County PA and I see Trump flags and signs pretty frequently. Only seen one Hillary sign.

no one is disputing that. here's your (You)

See how the highway goes right by it?

I'm pissed there is no pictures of it.

shit

Hey Orange Co. bro, I beez OC too!

>trump supporter in bergen county near a lot of brown folk

yea ok call me cucked but im not having destruction of my property

Southcoast MA here.

The only presidential signs I see are Trump signs, and it's a surprisingly large amount.

Pic related, first saw this a few months ago

I'm in PA in a slight (i think 60%) republican district, and nope I haven't. I have seen 3 Hilary signs though, I think people are scared because it's a swing state so around half of the people will hate you if you show your affiliation.

Iowa here. It's all Hillary in every county. I drive across the state for work, and the support for Hillary is incredible, not just as an alternative to Turmp, but as a powerful and healthy candidate of her own accord.

No matter what happens across the country, Iowa is going blue for sure. Screenshot this!

kek confirms it

Middletown nigger

>live in Sandy Springs
>my whole street has Trump signs
>sometimes some libshit tries to take them, but I work at the Trump office so free shit yo, and I got a camera on my end
>i have signs, neighbor has signs, fucking everyone has signs
>see Trump stickers everywhere
>used to see some Bernie shit, but they're dead, and I barely see any Hillary signs
>come home from work
>Some retard on Cred Forums posts a thread about Georgia will turn blue this time and they mean it since 2008

973 newark/bloomfield/belleville area, they're not everywhere but there are trump supporters

Connecticut reporting in.

I see them all over rural/subarban areas

NH here

It's about 60/40 in favor of Trump

Why are there so many Jerseyfags on Cred Forums

For you user

theday.com/columnists/20160918/trump-factor-could-benefit-connecticut-republicans

NJ non-poor white trash area here. Can't confirm.

Northwest arkansas here (about the only blue counties in AR) and I've seen a fair number of trump signs. I've only seen one hillary sign.

Fun fact, the Clinton's have a museum about 10 miles from me in the form of the first house they ever owned

Because NJ is woke.....besides our niggers

Because living in Jersey and seeing its disheartening transformation over the past 20 years is a redpill. It was an awesome state to live in until it got invaded by poo-in-loos and spics. Thus, Jerseyfags flock to Cred Forums.

i know right? It's such a pain in the ass dancing around politics in PA.

>"You don't like Hillary? WHAT ARE YOU A TRUMP SUPPORTING RACIST?!!!!"
>"n-nah i'm voting third party."

I'm telling you a good part of Johnson's vote is going Trump...

Illinois here, trump everywhere. Have not seen 1 hill sign or bumprer. Still see bernie though.

Chicago will wreck you.

Just like Obama's, just like Bush's, just like Clinton's. No one on here was alive the last time a president had a majority of support.

Living in New Jersey is a major redpill because it's so awful.

I live in New Jersey. Trump sings everywhere.

See quite a few in Westchester and Putnam counties, NY.
Only Hillary signs I've seen were in Chappaqua.

What major cities of yours is not awful really?
Not joking and no offence intended.

Utah here, never saw one.
There used to be Bernie signs everywhere. Saw one or two Cruz signs, never saw a Trump or Hillary one.

There was just a thread about how nobody has any signs. Now they're everywhere. Nobody cares.
>they think Trump is a good or wise person

I'm thinking this right now.

Christie needs to GTFO

Someone needs to edit that image because some of those examples aren't even contradictory. For example, saying "Fox News is biased. MSNBC is not biased." is not a contradictory statement, it just shows ignorance/bias.

609 here

Fla here can confirm, they are everywhere here to. I don't see any Hillary signs.

I was down in cape may and even saw Trump signs down there.

North county here. Seen a couple Trump bumper stickers. Still see more Bernie shit than Hillary shit though.

I'm fond of Hoboken

we have no shortage of garbage cities though

NJ here. I've seen plenty of Trump signs, more so down the shore. Conversely, I've seen like 1 fucking Hillary sign.

I keep telling these faggots that cali will be red but no one listens.

NJ is the Trump of states. Its basically the best choice, but there's an agenda to keep it down.

What do you fags do when you see someone with a MAGA cap? There has to be some sense of brotherhood going on there, given the hostility towards you.

Every major city in New Jersey is a nogged-out warzone. The wops, micks and Pollacks all moved out after the MLK riots and after the factories all shut down, fleeing to the suburbs. Whites were surviving pretty well in the suburbs until the federal government decided to carpet bomb them with curry and mandate low-income housing to transfer nogs and wetbacks from the cities into beaceful white communities. Feels bad man.

hopefully the silent tory/conservative effect.

>Am i the only one who sees trump signs everywhere?

Florida here. Yesterday, I drove from the Fort Myers/Naples area up to the Winter Haven/Lakeland area. Trump signs. Trump signs everywhere. Here is a slice of Key Lime Pie for you, OP.

I saw a trump advertisement in Rockland county, NY

Federal government.
>every fucking time screwing with livelihood
Please move to a decent State.

It don't matter how many signs you see when you go through the white parts of your town
Newark, Camden and Jersey City hold the power
NJ is permablue

Yeah man. I havent seen one hillary sign except hillary for prison signs like in my front yard.

>visit Mormon uncle in Cali
>trump stickers

Nice

Massachusetts here. Can confirm that both MA and NH are flooded with Trump. I have only seen a handful of Hillary.

I've seen a lot of Trump shit in Connecticut.

I've never seen MAGA hats outside of the two rallies I went to.

I was at an intersection the other day and a guy was reading all my trump stickers and came up next to me. he had Mass plates but he had a western accent he said he yelled that he was from Idaho and that he had been shot 3 times and was ready for Trump he had a national guard hat on and was a bro with his wife. we sat and chatted at the green light while butthurt libs freaked about our freedom.

It's good times in America desu.

>Gulf coast of FL here.
>I have not seen any Hillary stuff around.
>Tons of MAGA signs and flags, bumper-stickers, and hats.

Fort Myers/Naples here. She has advertised on the radio a lot, but that is all I've see/heard of her stuff. I'm pumped for the Trump rally tomorrow!

I own a MAGA hat i bought back when i visited my cousin in NYC in July

I wear it pretty much everyday and feel like shit because no one here knows what it's about or what the hat says

Eyyyyyy me too

By federal government I just meant the Hart-(((Celler))) Immigration Act of 1965. Jersey got hit hard by poos because it's in between Philthy and Jew York, both primary destinations for immigrants.

Connecticut here, can confirm am seeing more and more Trump signs every day, especially in more rural towns

Way more then any Romney or McCain signs in the past two presidential elections

The state will still go blue but it is interesting to see all the signs

>Florida panhandle here. Right on the fl, ga, al line. Not one Hillary yard sign or bumper sticker. NOT ONE. I see some trump signs around though. Keep in mind the panhandle is red neck as fuck though.

Don't worry. Central FL is all Trump too.
See

If Trump turns NJ red, the election is beyond over. The Commiecrats aren't even thinking of defending NJ. They'll be mass suicides in the street.

Signs aren't allowed in my neighborhood.

I think I'll put them up anyways

Somewhat upstate New York here, pretty much every other house, I saw one Bernie sign not too long ago.

Big fat governor is red. What up with that

>60s
I'm glad I didn't live in the 60s here aswell.

732, I use the rest stop before 125 on the parkway as my exit home.

Glad to see NJ might not be totally cucked!

Why do people do this? It's just like putting bumper stickers on your car. No one is going to give you props for repping an opinion they agree with, but a lot of people will get mad and probably key or otherwise fuck up your car for posting an opinion they don't like.

I take pride in maintaining the land I own, so why would I spend money to shit it up with tacky looking campaign signs?

None of this matters. The only vote that's going to be counted belongs to a hook nosed Hungarian billionaire.

I live in Montgomery County, Ohio which is traditionally liberal and I have never seen Hillary sign, I honestly don't know what they look like. I see hundreds of Trump signs though.

Do you live near that roadside kettle corn/bbq stand?

Hell yeah the panhandle is where it all goes down...PCB FTW!!!

> Lives in Jersey
>Jap flag
nice meme

>The state will still go blue but it is interesting to see all the signs
nuh-uh

tldr: Connecticut fucking blows

Ohio here-

I've only seen one Hillary sign and countless Trump signs all over. I've been traveling not only across the state, but Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Maryland as well and besides that one Hillary sign it's been all Trump baby.

God bless them.

Yo, who morristown. I am drinking alone and I am down to meet up with some Cred Forums bros. I'll be wearing my maga hat on the green if anyone wants to chill.

I wish i was alive when Medici was president

If the good Lords willing and the creek don't rise!

>paying HOA fees
user, i...

Hillary voters are all shit tier apartment dwellers, not home owners

Man we did not do even 1/100th of what we should have REALLY done back then, I'm not that fond of our ditamole.

Las Vegas here I see a lot of trump bumper stickers and not too many shillary ones

houston 713 here
NO TRUMP SUPPORT AT ALL
FUCK THIS CITY
DEPORT EVERYONE

Niggers dont vote

Delaware here (aka irrelevant liberal shithole)

honestly I've been driving throughout the place, and there's a lot of trump signs. There's only one hillary sign that I saw (had to watch this old woman take out her bernie sign and replace it with a hillary one) in the town that I live, besides from that it's all trump. Though I live in the more conservative south a lot of family up north is voting for trump

In Canada too
>Alberta master race
>tfw Calgary hifhest unemployment in country

Same here live on the cusp of the Hispanic and Asian divide . 10/10 not getting my car vandalized , I'll just head to the poll and vote

haha what the fuck are you an American State or something

That pic looks like one of those war graves...

Dunno if that's a good association to have really!

nj here.
i live on a main road in 908 and people keep stealing them. every other night with out fail. oddly enough we started marking them for proof and we found some of our signs on other peoples yards in the neighborhood. good thing i live next to the nj trump hq.

I agree tbqh, but it's no use crying over the past

You know what to do

Breh, YEG here.
How'd that happen? I live by the U of A and wanna trigger.

RLY MEGS JA TINK

Nj here double confirm. It's odd

Bolsonaro can only do what he wants to do if we manage to get rid of the worst "human rights" world wide, which can only be achieved if Trump wins bro.
But I'm voting for him even if he rapes 10 leftists.

Honestly most states don't have nearly the culture. Connecticut boarders NYC, is rich af, has Casino's, & it's people owns cottages all over New England.

Connecticut is the most underrated state. Most Celebrities from NYC live here. Pimp out niggas from new haven to shovel snow. the whole bit. We even are the top dogs for Heroin distribution in New England.

Good to hear. I haven't been to America, but if I ever go, I hope I get to experience some real patriotism, and not just your garden variety liberal cunt.

I'd certainly acknowledge anyone I saw with a hat like that, whether it's just a nod or a "nice hat" comment. Anyway, strange for a Brazilian to wear a hat like that. The only one I've seen in Norway is a parody hat that says "Make Norway Greit Again", which roughly translates to "Make Norway Alright Again". I doubt it signifies anything, as it's just a pun based on the words sounding the same.

I assume niggers & spics don't turn out to vote for governor as much as they do for president. I don't really know though

hello fellow Oregonian. coos county here

SW is surprisingly conservative with pockets of liberalism

Well I'm happy that you have smart people in Canada but why care about the US election?

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING !!!! AHHHHHHHHH

I wouldn't be that upset if my sign got swiped so someone else could put it in their yard.

MY NIGGA

They're most highly concentrated around the schools in my area. Feels fucking nice, I just hope the rest of the state feels the same way when election day comes.

NJ here, I see plenty of Trump.
But more than that, I see more BERNIE SANDERS signs than Hillary ones, and Bernie isn't even running for President.

Dude lives a block away from my parents. Nicest grass on the street. Presume he got it off ebay.
Buddy has classes with the MRU girl so we bought chinese trump hats just to spite her.

If Trump and Bolso don't win i'm just going to move to a small town in southern Argentina and freeze to death

i live in a lower-middle class area and suprisingly 4 have popped up in the last few days.. i dont have one op for fear of vandalization but it seems safe now..

Senator Booker is blue. I think maybe people here vote on policy? Lol... yeah i know it sounds nuts.

Someone stole the sign outside my house about a month ago and we just got a new one and decided to booby trap it.

Everywhere in VA, never seen a Hillary sign, does she have signs?

Seems comfy but, move here where I live.
Unless niggers come we'll be fine.

Alberta is like the texas of Canada. And we want pipelines and everyone else fucks us over. We hate how Canada is governed by quebec and ontario and how all of our oil money pays for their social programs.
We want trump because we will get keystone XL to send oil to you guys. We would gladly be annexed

Yeah, outside of the cesspool metros, it's Trump signs, a few Johnson signs, and a few cucks who still have their Bernie signs up.

Southwest Ohio here (Cincinnati-Dayton fag)
NOTHING but Trump signs
All over my Tri State of Ohio Indiana & Kentucky all I see are Trump signs and stickers.

The rarity is to even see a Hillary sign or sticker
In the last couple days I've seen MAYBE 5 Hill stickers and less than a dozen houses with Hill signs.

OHIO IS SWINGING FOR TRUMP!

I don't see them -everywhere- here in Maryland but I don't recall seeing a single Hillary sign, save for at the polling place during the Primary.

MI here, Trump signs everywhere, have seen 1hilldog sign.

You haven't seen them? They're all over the place.

Trump sign are the headstones of his opponents.

Northern Illinois here

I've seen more Trump and Bernie signs than hillary signs

There is even a local business by me that has a giant Trump banner out front. Chicago is the only reason this state is blue

Is that Bombinhas?

I'm from Cabo Frio, it's in RJ so it's full of nogs outside of the tourist-y areas

upstate ny - seen a million trump signs but never a single hillary one

we were...we stole it back
one night we caught some kid stealing it and we chased him down and made him put it back in the yard. when he put it in the wrong spot we made him keep trying till he got it right
we try that too but they keep stealing them. the hq gives us like 10 a week

CA

Some absolute madman at a common street corner has one up and gets salutes by the redpilled few.

Noone fucks with him because he has a 2nd amendment sign right next to it.

If anyone else did it, their car would get keyed by mexicans for sure.

NY erie/niagara region. Trump signs all over the place, as well as repeal the safe act signs. The only place I've seen bernie support is at UB and hillary supporters are very rare.

If only we didn't have NYC fucking up the state.

Its definitely not just you, OP. I live in mega-cucked Connecticut, and I see them all the fuck over the place; and literally no Hillary signs anywhere at all (have not seen one). Same when I was in Ultra-cucked Massachusetts this weekend,too; saw a bunch of Trump signs, literally no Hillary anywhere. Gives me a lot of hope, not just that Trump will win but also that people even in these stupidly liberal states are waking up and/or not afraid to speak their mind.

732 niggas

I live near Ryders lane/stradford, 5 trump signs on that Street alone

I live in Seattle and ever since the Bernie bs died down, I see more Trump signs than Shilary signs. Not so much in Seattle itself but the surrounding cities.

Maryland here. I see them all over the place.

609 here, I can confirm Trump signs everywhere. I have yet to see one Hillary sign.

I'd drive my Chevy Sonic through that disgusting display

>tfw American Flag / Trump Flag / Gadsen Flag combo on my front porch.

No one fucks with me.

To what extent are you allowed to boobytrap shit in your own yard? I mean, it's your property, so you should be able to do what you want.

You mean right where he taco trucks park? Those are excellent but they have to go over the wall too

you can put up obvious defenses (like razor fences and shit) but you cant use inconspicuous traps like pits

I really want to buy a trump yard sign,(im seeing more hilarys in the area, fucking IL)

is there anywhere cheaper than 20 bucks than the trump site, im scared im gonna lose 20 bucks from some idiot defacing it, but i want to buy an american made one

I thought you yanks had that pesky 1st Amendment thing...

So no shotgun shell traps?

I fly an American one but I'm not trying to worry about my car fucked with every night while I'm sleeping

Drive for work, 6k+ mi a month in; ME, NH, VT, & MA, and have seen 2 giant Hillary posters, 10 yard signs, and probably 100 bumper stickers. I've lost count of the Trump signs.
I've seen more Obama stickers.
This is HIGHLY different than for Obama, it doesn't even compare.
This doesn't include the social hit or risk of property damage of being openly Trump

Eastern CT here

Trump signs outnumber Hilary by 10:1 by my most conservative estimate. Which is telling as its a further 10:1 ratio of people who wouldn't dare to even admit they support trump even within their closest circle.

It's big

You better have a jewish lawyer

Are there any other kind in the ol' US of A?

Yeah

If you're poor/not a jew

They are popping up. I live in a white suburb near Sacramento and there's 5 people around me who have trump signs. First they were on their grass, now on their roofs probably because of the tolerant left. There use to be one Hillary sign but they took it down, I still see it in their garage .

My one neighbor had a giant green sign saying "deplorable Hillary needs to go to jail". He too down the next day. He's retired military.

CT, Hartford county here. Depends on the city/town; I see loads driving through Berlin, but literally none in New Britain.

Are you retarded?

The VA/MD border is huge. Narrowing it to a vague kettle corn stand is autistic.

In Maryland, the only Hillary signs I've seen were in rich neighborhoods of Montgomery and Prince George's County. Niggers in Baltimore don't even care about the election and all the whites there got redpilled after the Freddie Gray riots. Parts of Baltimore are like 75% Trump in the polls. On the Eastern Shore, it is all Trump. Every single farm seems to have a Trump sign. Western Maryland is basically West Virginia so it is all Trump. It's just the rich faggots in the DC suburbs.

>just searched after you posted that. $14.99
seriously thinking about getting that

NJ too here, seeing a ton of support in my town, including Blue Lives Matter flags, and trump signs, and all that stuff. A lot is centred around the high school in my area and a ton of kids in the nearby high school/county college are all voting trump and wear tons of apparel supporting him.

>Mfw 973
>Mfw Lake Hopatcong

Fuck the nigger/spic/pooinloo implants, build the wall.

I live in Lucas County, Ohio. It's basically the bluest county in Ohio, and I see Trump signs everywhere. It's quite surreal.

St. Cloud MN delivery driver here.

For every 5 Trumps there is 2 Bernies and a Gary.

No Clintons at all. The only shilling I saw was at the State Fair and that was only a few buttons, which were less than a quarter of the Trump buttons.

go big or go home, hommie!

amazon.com/HEAVY-Commemorative-Limited-Pocket-AMAZING/dp/B01F0EYPBK

HoCo here. Confirmed.

Out by Hancock county has quite a bit as well. It's only when you get into Carmel or right downtown that you see Hillary shit. And even then, not that much.

ive seen lots of these trump digs coal signs all over central PA

>I live in the cuck state of NJ and there fucking everywhere

Where? The only place I've seen Trump support is in South Jersey. While there's Trump signs (and even flags) everywhere down there, up north is pretty barren in terms of Trump support, at least where I live.

Lol Greenwich, have fun being turned into a shithole like all the other towns you'd think would be safe havens. It really is a shame what's happening to CT, you keep needed to move further and further away from the cities to keep away from degenerates.

Michiganon here. Michigan will go red, I've seen lots of Trump signs/stickers and only seen 1 clinton sticker which was one in a blue county.

Small town (30k) NM, oilfield country. 1 Drumpf bumper sticker, 3 Trump bumper stickers. About a dozen Trump yard signs, many large signs at businesses and major intersections. One Hillary for Prison yard sign. Zero Hillary signs.

NM is going to MAGA.

It wouldn't make it up the curb. And the steering fuse would blow when you turned too sharp to evade the homeowner and his shotgun

Live in NYC. Trump signs mostly in the white parts of Queens and Staten Island. I only see hillary signs in the spic neighborhoods. Oddly enough lots of bernie holdouts.

When I go outside the city I see tons and tons of trump signs. When driving into Long Island there is a street, where every third house is bank owned and the only way you can tell is that those houses do no have trump signs.

I live in Missouri and I haven't seen any signs for Trump or Hillary. Most I've seen are a few Bernie bumper stickers.

my ex from hopatcong went to SCCC, and theres no way you saw trump stuff there. the prof are all liberal as fuck and try to brainwash, only the students are redpilled.

>Trump received the endorsement of the West Virginia Coal Association shortly before the rally began and was joined on stage by Coal Association Vice President Chris Hamilton who presented him with a hard hat.

Makes you wonder if it was intentional.

Morris County brah. (closeted supporters)
Somerset County (mostly closeted supporters)

Like I said before, I live in Morristown. On my way to work one afternoon, I saw a bunch of Bernie supporters outside the Hyatt I pulled over instantly and walked over to them with my MAGA hat and started asking questions. Some cuck tried to grab my hat off. A bunch of gay college faggots that go to Drew or FDU or some other shit tier school nearby.

973 here.

Seen many Trump signs, especially in west milford and greenpond.

The teachers are all blue, but he students are crazy for trump

Upstate NY. One Hillary sign within a 30 mile radius. Thousands of Trumps.

Someone in my neighborhood tried hiding my Trump sign and then put a garbage bag over it. Put a spotlight on it and it hasnt been fucked with since.

I saw 3 stickers on the 5 between camp pendleton and san clemente a few days ago. Also every greenhouse grower in Vista/temecula/fallbrook is 100% trump.

t. plantbro

Go to a Trump campaign headquarters. I intern at one and we give away hundreds of signs a day for free.

They have been starting to out number the hillary for prison signs in my area.

989 here, drove to bay city a week ago and saw one Hillary sign and a shitton Trump signs. Trump bumper stickers pop up every now and then. I have seen several diy wooden Trump signs as well.

nice dude. i worked up at greenwood lake airport (in west milford) over the summer. not one person in west milford likes niggers, and there are plenty of trump signs for sure.

NJ will not go red, but we can still get Mr. Trump some electoral votes. NY is more likely to go red before NJ. Living in middlesex here, NJ supposedly has a low percentage of hispanics, yet you have full hispanic towns and cities like Perth Amboy, Lakewood, Jersey city, Newark.

The demographics are fucked worse than you know. For every 1 hispanic person, there seems to be 2 to 3 that are hidden. Remember, the censuses are only ever estimates or taken from willing participants. Illegal aliens would never admit that they are cause they use social security info form their family or very close friends.

At work I know a few guys that keep getting a name change every year or so. The wall MUST be built to protect America's future. You can only take in so many poor and uneducated people before they become a detriment to society.

>believing the no one likes Trump meme

Meant to reply to

Those officers need to leave that poor gator alone. It's just trying to cross the street.

>not one person in west milford likes niggers,
Good ol hill people.

Maspeth reporting in.

MAGA.

Gas lakewood

PA fag here, I'm seeing mostly Hillary signs.

I live in Metuchen and there are abundant. There was a Ford plant here and that symbol may have something to do with it.

Same here. Seen at least 3 signs along the freeways in the central valley.

I think one of them got stolen by illegals though,

The cops and whoever else deal with deporting illegals no doubt supports Trump. Isn't it possible for them to take initiative and start removing illegals, or is this something that must come from the top?

Nj here, all I see are Trump and Sanders signs. Although some of the Trump signs have disappeared lately...

all the rich white people i work for in new jersey like trump

Why is nobody pointing out the view of her roastie?

>walking on the correct path
>light is red

Gators are better at obeying our laws than humans

OH 614 here, been seeing Trump and Clinton signs, although Trump signs outnumber Clinton ones.

Not surprised, my county is something like 90% white.

those cunts in Boston are going to ruin it for the rest of us man

They're all over PA. I see one Hillary sign to every 40 Trump signs.

But I don't live near niggers so who knows how the cities skew those ratios.

Anyone from 401 here?
Rhode Island is plastered with Trump signs in some areas. I've seen hundreds of signs, flags, bumper stickers, etc but only two for Hillary. There are more Bernie signs still than there are for Hillary

IF an illegal is captured, they must first be proven illegal in the court, then their sentence of deportation can take months. Some states let them walk as they await their ride, then vanish, other states keep them in low priority prisons till their time has come.

All illegal aliens have the option of "buying" amnesty, upwards of $10,000, long as they promise to not break any laws.

Also when I visit my inlaws upstate. I see trump signs everywhere but the black parts like Yonkers and hippie areas around woodstock.

P.S. There are farms flanked to the left and right of the interstate and some of those farmers set up billboards supporting trump but the state made them take it down. Because you're not allowed to have advertisements facing the interstate on private property without paying the state a cut. But they have no problem with hillary signs littering the interstate on the exit and entrance ramps. Shows you just how corrupt this state really is.

P.S.S. Jews in albany are sweating. The local rednecks cant take it anymore. This state is a shithole outside NYC. No jobs, no welfare for whites and no say in govt. All taxes collected go back into welfare and other spending programs for minorities while the poor whites suffer. NYS pissed off the gun makers with the safe act and they took their jobs and left. There are probably millions of 'unregistered' and nonsafe act compliant guns out there. If change does not come by ballot then it will come by bullet!

I fucking love how US is so boisterous and bombastic. Like you have Christian preachers (that black guy) literally screaming in a microphone and people chanting Hillary for prison.

In the UK, you can't even show an English flag/Union jack without being called a far right loon.

What part of NJ? South Jersey here.

the media is trying to down play it.

In reality, Hillary Clitoris has nothing.

Trump is going to win. Period.

Metro ATL here, I've seen more and more in and around Atlanta including on cars

bullshit. where at?

What part? I live by Maurice park. Although I think they call it principe park now.

Representing Glenn Allen VA

I see trump everywhere

Hillary only once

609 here. Have seen a couple for both parties but that's it.

NY here. I don't see too many Trump signs, but I saw a car on my campus with a Trump sign and a Bernie sign beside each other. I thought that was just a meme and that the Bernie people would just sit out.

I still haven't seen any Hilldawg support though, none.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the election in your state essentially decided by LA and San Francisco? I honestly don't see y'all being able to pull enough votes to counter those liberal hellholes.

We're gonna make you proud again Dad.

>can't even show an English flag/Union jack without being called a far right loon.
For real? Like, you can't just wave it around and say your country is awesome because you just feel like it?

Oh shit nigga
Also in Glen Allen
Did you see the parade Saturday?

North Dakota here.

Haven't seen any Trump signs. Nor Bernie signs. Or Hillary signs.

Nothing ever happens here.

Hello white and camden here

Fuck me right?

Remember when they said he couldn't possibly get the nomination?

I've seen a couple Trump signs outside the city and a few Hillary signs in the city.

I have a theory they hang the traffic lights sideways instead of vertical so that the hoopies have a harder time jumping up to steal them. Sheeit they make good christmas tree decorations, just smash out the yellow light

Touche. Although I am genuinely curious: do those two cities normally decide where Commiefornia falls?

You might be the first person to ever say that, brit-friend.

Same thing in Germany

People had German flags on their cars and these faggots broke them off and left this.
feels bad man.

Central MOfag here. I see Trump signs at the major intersections along with the ones for state and local elections. No Hilary signs and very few bumper stickers.

I don't leave the house unless Im going to work bruh, I heard it though.

Staples Mill faggot here

What the fuck..

Can someone translate what's on the paper there?

Union Jack is like a pop culture symbol here, it's all over clothing people wear without any thought put to it - t-shirts, bags, patches, etc.

63rd Street.

That sucks man, you should visit for the fourth of July sometime if you want to see some patriotism.

Oh aight. I missed it anyway. I'm off Mill before you get to Hunton. You near Glen Allen High?

Some AntiFa bullshit about the flag and nationalism

Report them for vandalism?

TX here, my neighbor just put one up, and there's one at the end of the street. I've seen some stickers and stuff too. No Hillary stuff, but there's still some Bern stickers around. Also yesterday I saw a Rubio and a Ben Carson sticker on 2 different cars.

Western Iowan here. No Hillary signs here. Lots of Trump signs tho! Faggot ass eastern Iowa cucks , fuck you guys! I'm calling Iowa Red this year.

In a sense yes, but for that to work they have to actually vote, and if there's one thing I've noticed it's that Hillary's support is extremely unenthusiastic. Not to mention the fact that most of the people here were supporting Bernie and a lot of them will "protest" this election.

Right behind the Target actually.

I could tape a pepe to the Pizza Hut tomorrow

WNY here. Trump signs every where as well as flags and banners. Seems a new one pops up every day and im talking about erie county, the most liberal county outside of NYC. I have seen ONE hillary sign and a few johnson signs. Even my grandparents who are life long dem voters (voted obama twice) are voting for trump. Shit crazy

Fuck off

That's a fucked up system you've got.

People had them on their cars to celebrate the German soccer team.

>Dear driver! I removed your German flag. No matter the motives you had for attaching it, it shows nationalism in every case. This flag doesn't stand for football or any kind of team but for national identity. Please save yourself time and cost and don't attach a new one.

Even though it was over 75 years ago, a lot of Germans still have a bad taste in their mouth from where Hitler shoved his dick into it. So nationalism is still seen as inherently Nazi.

Confirmed. I've seen one Hilary sign and two bumper stickers. Everything else is Trump from the mountains to the beach.

Because New Jerseyians are the most powerful race in the world

Yeah it is, that's why we need Emperor Trump.

PRAISE KEK!

GA boy here.

I only ever see those faggot hillary lovers and hillary signs in Atlanta. Near universities at some houses.

I love EMORY university. I go there just to fuck around and write all over the campus with the chalk they give out

VOTE TRUMP 2016!!

and shit like

#ImWithHer4PRISON!

Mexicans4Trump.

I walk around with such a smile. its fucking hilarious i tagg that campus daily, since im always in the area every now and than.

I'd get a new flag, a gun and wait.