Had my Trump signs stolen. Pic related replaced them

Had my Trump signs stolen. Pic related replaced them.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.myfwc.com/conservation/you-conserve/assistnuisance-wildlife/faqs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

better have fishing line all over it

Fascinating tale chap

I wish i lived in the US so i could have big Trump signs

Great, now rig it with electric wire so next time they attempt to steal it they get shocked.

now have your gardeners build a wall

>not setting up a bear trap next to your Trump sign

You are doing it wrong, buddy

I have a trail cam on it.

Isn't there somewhere in your favella that you could put it?

By law a 4 foot x 4 foot is the most allowed. I know the cops here. A person in town has a sign that is the same size and it says sinner repent. They won't say shit about mine. If they do. I'll make it Two signs.

Surround it with claymore mines.

PRAISE THE LORD!

These things are all actually legal right? It's your own property, you should be able to put whatever you want on it.

I just feel like you'd get charged with manslaughter or something.

>signs stolen

Where the heck do you live?

saw a post on the donald about putting anti-bird gel on them. Evidently its clear, no odor, but burns like hell if you touch it with bare skin. Rubber gloves are HIGHLY recommended

You aren't allowed to set boobie traps that harm people, user. Im not sure what the charge is, but it's a felony

c-couldn't you just argue you forgot to fill in that hole near the sign that people *regrettably* fell into?

Make another sign next to it called something like tolerance counter with a description (or something more creative) and count how many time it was stolen.

put out fur traps and bait under your giant trump sign, if anyone asks you put the traps under the sign so you wouldn't run over them with your lawn mower and figured since the grass was growing up underneath the sign you'd try your luck at catching some neighborhood pests... animals of course

>land of the free

Trapping season isn't for another two months, plus you cant have them set within so many feet of an occupied structure

Hook some fishing line to a weight that drops on an airhorn so if someone grabs it an air horn goes off.

You can do whatever the fuck you want on private property, home boy.

>you should be allowed to construct billboards (of any size) on residential property
It's called zoning laws you fuc-
>leaf

tape razor blades all over it, so the vandals get a nice surprise

Depends on the state.

Just cover the ground below in job applications

If you catch the person stealing it at the spot, can you shoot him dead and not go to jail?

lol bro..

In florida you can.

Dude this sounds goooood

Dig a hole around the sign and put sharpened sticks at the bottom. Proceed to cover the hole with dirt and pretend nothing happened. Listen for screaming.

god bless you gator fucking face eating faggots

Here you can. Shit they can be walking away with your stuff in hand and you can still blast em here.

Only at night though.

If there is enough interest, I would be happy to write up how to protect the sign electrically.

Unlike pic related, which would do fuck all.

sounds like you need a bigger yard son, coyote is year round

What would this do? srs

Great way to get sued

>Judge, I was trespassing and stealing and got hurt!

>I want money!

m.myfwc.com/conservation/you-conserve/assistnuisance-wildlife/faqs/

Despite lolbertarian memes, you can hunt whatever ends up on your property, as long as you don't break other rules like using firearms within so close to a road.

>implying they dont say exactly that
>implying they dont recieve a pile of money

I read a story about a burglar who broke into a guys house through the skylight, fell and landed on some kitchen knives. He sued the homeowner and won.

Riveting. I'm glad you got your branded polyurethane back

Do this if true.

Just shoot them on sight, it seems to be the accepted form of justice for criminals in the US.