DMT

Why is it so illegal?
strawpoll.me/11255685

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't your brain produce it or is that just a meme?

Too many methyl groups

Your body produces it but no one's quite sure where it comes from and why it's made.

I heard it causes people to develop schizophrenia

isnt that said with every psychedelic? I wouldnt be so naive.

Yes, but DMT is notorious for producing intense hallucinations/trips. Probably among the most powerful ones. so whoever takes it regularly is more likely to have hallucinations while sober or become disconnected from reality

Im experienced. DMT isnt a drug you want to take regularly, its too intense to promote abuse. Honestly i could probably work a job shift the same day as taking it. Each time it promoted profound introspection and inspiration as well as a deep self awareness. It is something that is very very misunderstood and powerful. It sounds hippy dippy and what not but it is what it is. Any questions?

>Any questions?

yeah, how'd you get it? I'm not sure it even exists in the land of the leaf

I've heard the two major releases of DMT from the brain in life are at the moment of birth, and the moment of death.

learn about how its extracted and youll find out. Plenty of info out there.

Would DMT be a good first drug?

>disconnected from reality
Considering what they sell as 'reality' these days is a crock of complete made up shit, I can see why DMT is vilified.

no, start with weed (preferably meditation actually) and work your way up through mushrooms, lsd then dmt a few years later. of all these meditation is the most important

There is no scientific proof of that. However the experience "feels" that way because your consciousness is no longer "here".However there is a link between REM sleep and the release of DMT. Also there is proof that DMT is stored in the pineal cortex in the brain of mice. Honestly there isnt enough study on it. Once one has tried it and experienced it they will understand how underutilized it is in the understanding of our existence.

Hahahahahaha

>Meditation
No idea where to start.

something is either legal or illegal, it cannot be "so illegal"

Listen, Im more prodrug than some on this board but why are there so many druggies on tonight?

>Should psychedelcis be legal?

I love psychedelics, but holy fuck they will fuck up the weak minded.

Idk what to say

DMT is an overhyped drug by joe rogan and the lot. Its not as great as they say it is.

It cures schizophrenia, actually. It's medicine.

I bet that sums up your life in general

Drugs are scheduled on different levels with different consequences, user.

>vilified.
any hardcore drug really gets this. DMT is way too misunderstood by those who have never experienced it. Its like trying to explain color to a blind person.

Not for everyone. Especially not dmt, that's the cannonball of wizardry fuckery

then most likely if you have tried it you either got bunk shit or didnt take enough or you burnt it. Most people fuck up on the technique. Its way too intense to just shrug off as whatever.

DUDE, THIRD EYE, LMAO

All psychedelics should be legalized. In fact all drugs should be legal. Mushrooms and LSD have absolutely changed my life for the better.

sure they will depending on the amount and combination with other drugs.People have to be responsible about it. I know plenty of people who are too scared to do it because their family has a history of mental illnesses and it might provoke it in them and that is understandable.

theres always the people that ruin it for others, which is ironic in this case. Im no doofus hippy, I try and keep a questioning rational mind about it, I can just share my experience.

what's the most effective way to take it assuming it's in powder form?

tea? pill?

>I am above doing drugs

Start observing your breathing for 5 minutes a day, and start becoming aware of your thought patterns.
After a few days, increase the amount of time, add 5 minutes per week of practice until you can sit calmly for half an hour to an hour without getting too interrupted or sidetracked or falling asleep. By this time, you'll probably be able to take any paranoia or "bad trips" like a champ and just breathe through the experience. This manner of focus is just beneficial in general and enhances focus and will probably enhance any experience you do have on any of these drugs, and even without them.

Since these substances tend to amplify whatever thought patterns you already have going into them, (including those subconscious to you presently) it's likely some negative emotional or underlying memories or paranoia's, fears, or worries, can crop up, which you'd rather not first discover .

Meditation is a real "based" activity and can really ground you if you get it into the right mode of perceiving (non internal-monologue-reflexive, more meta-cognitive-silent-observing thinking-feeling).

"I Am That" by Sri Nissargadatta Maharaj is probably the most interesting/philosphical/practical introduction to this level of emotionally-rationally intuitive basedness, besides the Stoic classics (which are very quotable but offer few practical applicable steps to take compared to eastern methods of meditating).

ive never smoked weed

babies first drug is obviously weed, caffeine, cigs or alcohol.

I can do one for candy

>DUDE, NO BED TIMES, LOL

obligatory joe rogan DMT rant

youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

dmt is the shit little brother of psychedelics. yeah i get it you stare into universes unheard of for acid and shrooms, but it literally lasts 20 minutes and you cant really redose due to tolerance buildup.. you dont have time to absorb all of the stimuli and ponder on it in just 20 minutes.

smoking it. However if you want to make it into a tea you need a MAOI inhibitor like syrian rue which will make the trip even longer and more intense. You can snort it but i wouldn't because apparently it burns like a bitch.

It beats alcohol anyway and is much more safe, I'm not telling you to take it but you wouldn't regret it.

>I love psychedelics, but holy fuck they will fuck up the weak minded.

Honestly, I hear this meme a lot, but I haven't hear of ANYONE actually having any serious long term negative effects from psychedelic use. I would be curious to see some actual evidence on this honestly. Sure, you might have a horrifying time while you're on the substance, but unless you lack self-awareness completely, you'll learn from the experience and know how to avoid the bad and focus your mind on the positive next time.

Psychedelics put your mind into a very vulnerable state emotionally. Through that they teach you to take care of yourself. Having got enough experience to smoothly sail through an intense psychedelic adventure directly teaches you a lot of lessons on how to act and treat yourself in this 'reality'.

theres people who will spend their whole lives from the ouside looking in.

I disagree. My experience was that weed made me feel stupid and paranoid, but alcohol makes me feel funny and bold but clumsy

Because DMT and LSD are the same experience.

> inb4 not an argument

Why do you keep making this same exact thread with the same comment, same picture and same filename?

I suppose its the little brother of ayahausca. Have you taken it before?

Darkweb. Easiest thing you'll do in your life.

*which you'd rather not first discover while in a completely novel state of mind, which was chemically-induced (and for some period of time irreversible).

>Yea man, like he doesn't even get us

Okay Charlie.

because it's racist

That could as well be an argument for both of them being legal, but I don't think you're right.

I never tried to pass off that attitude, its just something you really cant talk about until you have experienced for yourself.

I'd be scared shitless.

>Everyone in their life should try it

But Joe, if it's produced when I sleep, haven't I already tried it?

Yeah a lot of people have that kind experience which is a shame because I get so much more out of weed than I do alcohol. I always end up feeling sick and annoyed with alcohol ,but I can just sit there and listen to music (which is amazing while high btw) and be content

Neither do I.

What are we advocating again, I'm confused.

People should be able to experience the side-effects of substances without having to take said substances regardless of legality.

If you can't trip without drugs, then you obviously haven't tripped enough... or maybe you tripped just a little too much...

>tfw want to microdose psilocybe shrooms or lsd to ward off my crippling depression but can't because the government has made them illegal.

To be fair I used to have you attitude before trying anything and I get that mentality, open your eyes and try something, you might just like it.

theres a bunch of arguments about it such as it being a way to self medicate depression and anxiety without having to seek big pharma. Another would be because it promotes ideas outside of a capitalistic world. Another would be because the people with real mental illnesses might make matters worse by taking such drugs.

>its just something you really cant talk about

If you're going to act pretentious, I can talk about you all I want.

Joes an idiot. He constantly regurgitates any information whether its legit or not, hes only interested in drawing listeners. The experience you have sleep and the experience on DMT are two very different things for sure. Both however can be extremely bizzare but familiar.

>Anthony Burch

I see what you did there.

I used to think this as well but he isn't wrong hallucinogens shouldn't be illegal because they don't do physical harm, you can't get addicted to them, and they really do allow you to think in different ways that you wouldn't have before

i have many times and he's exactly right. hard to take in. it's a harsh smoke. there's a nice "afterglow" and no bad side effects really. skewed perspective (literally you see things slightly wider and shorter and longer)

ayahuasca is much more powerful and meaningful but you likely have to deal with the barfing

maybe I just got too high. And it is true that alcohol makes you feel like complete and utter shit afterwards, which is why I don't drink very much

dont meme me with that cop out. It really is like trying to explain color to a blind man. I can relate to this

Hmm a lot of people mis-use it as it can be difficult to do properly. It sounds like you havent had a breakthrough experience in it or at least through smoking it at least. Theres always the crowd that say DMT isnt shit which most likely fucked up at some point or the people who rant and rave about it.

I know a guy that did it and know he's borderline skitz. He has diagnosed psychosis and I work with him. In his mind he is hearing completely different conversations from what I hear:

One day he came to work without taking his meds and he started telling me the craziest shit like everyone was paranoid and talking shit about everyone behind their backs and he's the only sane normal person when I know none of that happened but in his mind he could remember conversations that never happened with people

Color to a blind man.
> Flavors of food.

You need to do more drugs.

Anecdote:

Gave 17 year old girl 3 tabs of acid. She ended up running away from home and moving several states away the next day because "the Sims wouldn't leave me alone."

So...maybe not for girls?

Yeah I have a friend that prefers smaller amounts of weed because it is too much for him and that's also why he prefers alcohol because it's a little too intense , I prefer it being very potent but I guess that's not for everybody

hahah it's funny because this user is probably serious. brb smoking weed to cure my brain cancer. get hilldawg some of dis boof

Agreed, alcohol bums me out but it provides comfort for a lot of people in making lousy decisions. Literally one of the worst drugs, but a good buzz feels nice i guess.

The Jews don't want you to take back your mind

Used to think what?

Stop pushing your own narcissistic interpretations onto other people because you're an insecure.

I could give a shit less if it's legal or not. I could care less about drugs or not. I'm only here to mock you.

The power of the human mind is astounding and that is one of the things DMT definately makes you marvel at.

You have become the joke

Teenagers shouldn't fuck with psychedelics under any circumstances.
Your mind isn't fully developed at that age. Onset of schizophrenia is usually around 16-18 in males. There are exceptions, but that's a good rule of thumb. It sounds like that girl had a temporary psychotic break.
An undeveloped brain + hormonal inconsistencies/imbalances + psychedelics = baaaaaad news

I used to be you in a sense posting "DUDE WEED LMAO" Everytime I got the chance as well as calling people pretentious for trying to get me to do them. And as someone who used to think the same way as you I realized that I was the pretentious one for being so closed minded to something so foreign to me.

>dont meme me with that cop out. It really is like trying to explain color to a blind man.

Much like how I've reached such a high level of transcendental philosophy and moral comprehension, that trying to divulge my actual understanding of the meta-verse around us would be like be trying to explain having a body to a ghost.

You're an inebriated fool who perceives himself as enlightened because of self-caused chemical reactions within your mind which delude you into reaching false conclusions.

I would pity you if you weren't so hopelessly lost.

you haven't met anyone who does a lot of psychedelics then. me and almost all my friends from high school did a lot and all have HPPD now. I've been 100% sober no weed or booze for years and still have hallucinations every day. fucks with your mind. i wouldn't say it gave me anxiety/other problems as a direct effect of doing the drugs, but it definitely led me to develop some serious mental issues.

but i guess you could just say that i just fell for the meme and I'm imagining my mental issues

>so whoever takes it regularly is more likely to have hallucinations while sober or become disconnected from reality
No scientific basis for this claim, fucking leaf.

let me meme you back and say youre projecting, as youre being hyper defensive about a discussion you know nothing about. Youve made it quite clear that you are only here to mock people you just dont add anything other than that to the conversation.

Its scary how similar you are to me not that long ago lol

>trying to divulge my actual understanding of the meta-verse around us would be like be trying to explain having a body to a ghost

yeah or if you explained it you know it would just sound straight retarded and everyone would lol at you

I was serious, faggot. It's medicine and you're relying on goodgoy bluepilled bullshit to tell you its going to fry you. Did I say anything about weed? Only a fucking retard/shill would make that sort of association. Neck yourself.

DMT could help a lot of anons with anxiety and other problems(schizophrenia included) but the (((pharmaceutical))) companies would prefer to turn your brain to mush on their drugs.

(((Anonymous))) has been a joke.

checked. praise kek

I would be projecting, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm not, while he is literally projecting his own beliefs onto me to try and form an analogues relationship to make me perceive him as wise.

He's just a tool being used by the substances he indulges in, like many in the world.

Like-wise. Don't worry, you'll get there eventually. I can help you if you'd like.

Dont try to box me into a negative stereotype.You make a great case of social conditioning. You dont seem to be the kind of person who practices self thought, which kind of degrades your opinion.

Those trips are tripping me out.

Feels like dejavu.

>likewise
Embarrassing famalam

One day all the lying to yourself is going to catch up with you. You might think that nobody is around to judge you but you've got a part of you separate from your ego which keeps track and it will throw it in your face when the time comes.

Haha no you are the one that needs help,
I remember thinking that I was so intelligent for not doing drugs and that it was all just over hyped and everyone who used these substances were inferior because they needed to tweak their conscience to have fun or to expand their mind. But man was i wrong and I am embarrassed now that I acted to intolerant about something I knew nothing about. Also I believe the culture behind drugs and hippies definitely turned me away and the peer pressure got to me for the better

>you've got a part of you separate from your ego which keeps track and it will throw it in your face when the time comes.
Why the sugarcoating? Just tell him God knows.

how long you been sitting at the little kids table during thanksgiving dinner for?

The ego is only an abstract concept of the desire to succeed, developed by a hack-fraud psychoanalyst.

A lie is only a lie if you believe it or know it to be, much like how we each hold all our own inner truths.

You trying to rationalize your hatred of me is your ego rebelling against the notion that you could be wrong, unwilling to accept the fact that you've been the cause of your own philosophical failure your entire life.

It seems your lies have already begun catching up to you.

Changa vs freebase and why

I was close minded about drugs as i saw a lot of people fall out because of them. However there are constructive drugs that give you great insight. Its all a matter of the mind or consciousness its influencing.

Ive never tried changa but from what i gathered changa is a longer more "organic" earthy experience like ayahausca with a slower come up.

I did all the drugs.

Now I'm a robot.

>that I was so intelligent for not doing drugs

That's hilarious, look at how pathetic you are? You automatically assume that I don't do drugs. That I've never taken opioid's, or barbiturates, or alcohol, or tobacco, or any of the other countless things available to a person in life.

The only problem is you're wrong, and I'm sitting here and smiling at how wrong you are. You're in desperate need of a guiding figure so that you don't sink further into the parallax between true understanding and disillusionment.

This is the kind of banter the world needs. The kind of banter only manifested when two brave anons duke it out using only their identities.

Yall user's are missing out.

These dudes are learning more about themselves than any of you newfags can fathom.

Yes this exactly, I would never want to try things such as heroin meth or cocaine because they are physically addictive substances, while psilocybin mushrooms, LSD DMT ,weed, ect are not physically addictive

Yes but we are not talking about those kinds of drugs now are we

i think he assumed that you havent taken the drug in OP's thread (DMT). Your attitude of being so sure about everything isnt something it promotes.

I didn't say pharmaceutical companies were good, I agree with you on the front.

I've done dmt, lsd, mushrooms a fair bit, probably more than you have, so that's where I'm coming from when I say I don't think that they are medicine. I think in some contexts and in low dosages, they can help, and I certainly don't think people should get thrown in jail for possessing them. But no, I don't believe that you telling anons to go smoke some DMT is going to help anyone, sorry. I'd be more open to the idea if you suggested someone to take a low dosage of mushrooms or half a tab of acid to try to explore and understand their feelings better. But no, I don't like the attitude of you brazenly suggesting people to smoke DMT and promising people amazing results. Especially people with mental illnesses to start with.

They are definitely very interesting drugs, but you are kidding yourself if you think they will cure your illnesses and solve your problems magically. At the end of the day they are DRUGS, not some magical thing from another dimension. Rain forest people used them and treated them as some psychic power that would allow them to access dimensions beyond their awareness and bring things back to our world. But if these rain forest tribes were so right on the fucking money then why don't the most successful people run around smoking dmt and doing acid, ayahuasca all the time? They have value in some sense but most of the time it's just hippie bullshit IMO, and doesn't help you with real world problems. Maybe I could relate more if i read your comment when I was back on the drugs

This sounds like something from elliot Rodgers manifesto

I know someone who did shrooms and mdma. He went into a paychotic state and reclusive depression for months. Ended up threatening to kill me and some friends.

Don't let anyone you think is slightly unstable near anything like this.

He sounds like he's too much an "intellectual* for such concepts. Breaking our consciousness down to it's parts is much more easily digestible. Telling people that the Judge inside is hidden by the ego is pretty simple to understand.
You're mistaking me for the other user, to deny that there's a "you" shaped by all your experiences is simply a retarded copout for having no personality. Your inner judge might be well buried but it doesn't make it any less real. Y

We actually want to help you, you're speaking of things you don't know about and its impossible for us to hate you in your ignorance; we only feel sorry for you.

We can tell you've never taken Psychadelics because you just compared them to bluepilled goodgoy drugs like opiates and barbiturates. Please, you're embarrassing yourself is all.

imo, hallucinogens just make pseudo-intellectual people think their ideas they come up with sound smarter than they really are

>woah man I did like LSD last ngiht man and it made me have a revelation like capitalism man is like slavery but with money like woaahhh i haven't thought about that before man like why do i even need to work. im so totally quitting my part-time job at the local bakery tomorrow

a prime example is a pseudo-intellectual like Joe Rogan

>Your attitude of being so sure

People can do whatever they want.

The condescending attitude of anyone who takes anything is much like the condescending attitude of the fanatically religious.

If you couldn't tell, I was being satirical.

>I've done...Psychadelics... Probably more than you have
No, you haven't. I'm sorry but you're objectively wrong. I'm the kind of person you get Acid from. I've been all over this country and seen firsthand the ability Psychadelics have to help people. Doing drugs in festival settings or ordering them off the darknet then doing them in your backyard doesn't mean you've talked to thousands of people who've bettered themselves from it.

They also make these same pseudo-intellectuals think that they are a lot more enlightened or intelligent than the people around them. They may pretend that they are down to Earth and loving to everyone but it's really just an overcompensation for condescension they feel internally.

yeah, i dont know why thats being sold so much since its kind of generalized that it will help us all. However i believe they are a key to show us insight to help us understand better who we are. Tribes stay tribes because obviously they do not assimilate because they are quite literally experiencing a reality very different from ours in more ways than one. A lot of it gets bent into hippy dippy bullshit, but i think its profoundly misunderstood.

That copy pasta only took 2 minutes and 17 seconds to become a meme.

Have some money.

damn, guess that means everyone who chooses not to do psychedelics is a fucking sucker and you are objectively better then them

sure theres always bad apples, you should know this. With it being so powerful its hard not to sound preachy, which is why most people just shut up about it around people who havent experienced it.

>I sell drugs
>trust me they do amazing things and can cure everything! :^)

I wonder who....

Yes of course, that's what I said or implied. Christ, do you even listen to yourself?

That was my post you sperg, I double posted with slightly different words and deleted it once I realized.

It's produced then quickly undergoes another chemical reaction as a step in a line of transformations that is the digestion of tryptophan.

Oh, well in that case I'll just take my money back.

PROTIP: I can't.

My room mate has been making a lot of DMT, and we have been trying to go over the edge. I keep thinking im taking a large hit, only to find im taking baby hits.

>yes goy! Psychadelics will fry your brain! Here, take some xanax and percocet!

Ask anyone who's actually in the life and they'll tell you they're not doing it for monetary gain but rather out of a sense of duty to their fellow man. If I wanted money I'd sell meth or heroin, xanax or cocaine. Psychadelics are not comfortable.

Ahaha its all mine now goy, I spent it on my crippling Psychadelic dependence

listen man, you posted saying that dmt cures schizophrenia, i said that's bullshit. if I could just cure my mental problems and hallucinations by doing drugs I would do it, i don't care what some dude is talking about on Cred Forums, it's my life we're talking about.

psychedelics are not objectively good, they don't cure schizophrenia and that is what you are posting

I know those feels.

Eternity needs to happen right now. LIKE RIGHT NOW!

> inb4 quantum.

now what the fuck is your reply to that ?

"yes dmt does cure schizophrenia, i stand by what i originally stated"
"fuck u ur retarded u just need to do even more drugs then your schizophrenia will go away"

you're just the typical spunion who probably thinks hes god

>Guys on Cred Forums think doing psychedelic drugs makes them enlightened

I suppose telling you it outright cures you was the wrong thing to say. I'll tell you the anecdotal evidence I have to say it helps treat it and you can judge for yourself.

The person in question had Paranoid schizophrenia, thinking everyone was talking about him when they weren't and even hearing these thoughts vocalized whenever not directly looking at someone talking. When it was bad, he said he'd even see their mouths forming the words he was hearing. After blasting off he said he recognizes these things as just his mind whereas before he was convinced they were real. Take from that what you will, I'm not sure Schizophrenia can be outright cured once it's set in, but having lived with someone who was schizophrenic and took schizo meds, the effect Psychadelics had of allowing the first guy I mentioned to differentiate between what was a hallucination and what wasn't seems as close to treating it as you could get without a lobotomy.

Personally, Psychadelics helped my anxiety and depression, so I can speak of the success I've had in pulling myself out of the rut I was driving into.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

took you long enough

>taking the psychedelic jew

From my experience with some form of home brew tryptamine that was in the form of a yellowish wax melted over tobacco - it just gave me body paralysis but with a deep sense of "man this chill af why would I want to move" as well as closed eye geometric visuals

rainbow fractal collideoscope
sensory blending

existential crisis

complacent slavery

the illusion of freedom.

fine tune the metawall.

derp.

When I started doing psychedelics, I didn't have any mental problems or hardly any self image issues at all. It was only after I did a lot of them I developed these issues. The mental problems I developed became cripplingly bad and still are today. It is for this reason why I have a very hard time suggesting psychedelic drugs to anyone for self-help purposes. I agree that they can definitely help some people in some situations. I think they should be decriminalized, and maybe medical in lower dosages for some people, after further research has been done on them.

I hear a lot of friends and people speaking out about psychedelics helping them, so, while I was never able to experience this being 'cured' or helped my self, I believe your anecdotes. Frankly though, your story about this guy with schizophrenia doesn't convince me. Do you still talk to this guy today? How do we know he isn't worse off in the long run? So what he got high and had an after glow for a month. I mean, he sounds like a nice guy, but if he was having delusions in the first place, THINGS THAT HE CANNOT TELL APART FROM REALITY, how can we trust him that he can now differentiate if they are real?

If you know how everything is, why don't you make the best of it?

do it faggoy

Right here