Who can we even trust anymore?

Who can we even trust anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_B._MacDonald
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump

Jews are always trying to jew each other if they're not jewing the goys, but in this Vietnamese Pho Soup Tasting Forum, the goys have become the jews, so the jews will be outjewed this time.

>IN TRUMP WE TRUST

>jews playing both sides of the war
really makes me do pic related

An actual Paraguayan? Wow. I thought you all died after that triple alliance war

Pho sho.

No one, not even yourself

according to the top "redpilled" tad/pol/es jews as a nation are the problem, not ideologies some of them have. by the same logic you should side with all white people, including libcucks, and completely disregard what they believe in.

cheap lands = lot of inmigrants

my grandfather was a jew that scaped the war

Tbh (((Ezra Levant))) is pretty based for a jew...

Exactly. These people are nothing but kosher approved talking heads..

>free trade

You can have free trade with closed borders.

sh... lets not try to be logical here m8, here, repeat with me
> cuck shill monkey roach cuck CUUUUUUUUK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Who can we even trust anymore?

Lauren Southern was never against the Jews, so where do you assume she was? Unless you're not referring to her.

Man, that's the oldest jew trick.

oh that why she seem kind of woke but never do or say anything about it except for some subtle hints that few notices.

I bet she looks at swastikas at night and weeps

I personally don't think I can believe that all Jews are subversive snakes, but it's clear that their elites control much of the political discourse in the world and the flow of currency. Still, I constantly ask myself why Jews have been exiled from their host countries so many times throughout history if there wasn't something wrong on a group level. I wish I knew.

this guys gets it

The JQ is really what separates the alt-right from the "alt lite" (alex jones, milo, laura southern, etc)

And it's hard to know whether they actually believe that jews are good people or if they're just pretending because they know its a very controversial position and they'll get blackballed if they address the JQ.

Regardless, the "not all X are like that!" argument is fucking bullshit. Yeah, I can point out a black medical doctor as well. Guess that means blacks don't tend to be dumb, violent, and destructive!

This man holds the answers you seek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_B._MacDonald

Not the controlled opposition ones (infowars)

I love her though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM

We can trust the nationalists.

we can only trust the nazi frog meme, I think hes the only pure one left

Autistic lulz

They're just naturally disruptive and tribalistic, that doesn't mean loyalty to other jews, it means loyalty to whatever cause

This makes them both look retarded.

alt-lite is a thing now ? not the first time i hear that today

This. It's not news. We already knew Southern was a kike. They just cover their bases.

>free trade between sovereign nations does not mean abolishing the former
That's right. Abolishing sovereign nations means abolishing sovereign nations and (((globalists))) are trying to do that.
>globalists is a racist code word for Jews
Because the globalists just happen to be jews. If anything it's a politically correct way of naming them (the globalist jews who want a NWO and antichrist).