Trump generals go on 24/7

>trump generals go on 24/7
>if someone made a hilary general, it'd be shitposted into oblivion

How is this place not an echo chamber?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

devils advocate:
say one good true thing about Hillary.

>There are too many shitposting threads
>I know! I'll create a shitpost thread complaining about shitpost threads!

If there were more Hillary supporters, she'd have more successful threads.

>a fucking leaf

I agree. This record needs to be corrected ASAP. Thanks, Mr. Trudeau.

Lisa! Go to your room!

Seems to be the theme of the day

All the world's a meme, and we are merely humble meme farmers.

How is it you care so much. Are you with CNN? Don't even bother replying to this post because we all know you're with CNN.

No one here likes Hillary. Those that say they do are just being satirical.

It's because there is no lulz to the Hilldog

Trump is full of lulz

When user agress on his there is no need for argument.

He might be the lesser of two evils, but if user is deplorable, then so be it, we might blow up a couple of trucks to celebrate his victory

You could make a compelling crime thriller movie out of her life.

Cred Forums really needs to ban Toronto / Ottawa / Vancouver IPs.

You fuckers are giving Canada a bad name.

>Implying people don't shitpost in trump threads

Hillary just isn't popular here, go make one but be prepared to have people laugh at you and doesn't mean you cant stop making them, mods don't delete it

BULLSHIT THREAD

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

NAO!!!

>The whole western MSM is shilling for Killary.
>Cred Forums shitposts pro Killary threads to dust.
What great injustice, the leaf strikes again!

She's not Trump.

Let the truth echo. You have p.lebbit to go congratulate each other on feats of cuckoldry.

It's more like a reality general, and the reality is that Hillary should be tried for treason and trump should be president.

bantz as tight as the goatse on your flag.

I like Hillary. I'm not even being satirical or shitposting. She's gonna be a great president. Her economic policies are sound and her foreign policy has proven to be a great success.

Can't wait for November. I have nothing against Trump but Hillary is just more qualified, sorry.

LEARN YOUR FUCKING PLACE, LEAF.

WE WONT BUDGE AN INCH. LEFTIES WILL NEVER GAIN A FOOTHOLD ON Cred Forums.

I second this

god damnit Japan.

Guess I'll #switchtothebitch

You can "shitpost" in a Trump thread too, along as you're not spamming or rule breaking.
An echo chamber is when the mods are silencing different opinions, the posters can't silence each other.

>1 Post by this ID

He didn't even try to make a Hillary thread to test his hypothesis. Why a Canadian would shill for Hill is beyond me. I am curious to see what happens when Weed Man meets the God Emperor on official buisness.

>leaves out Quebec
Pierre please.

>has mainstream media kissing Killary's ass
>still wants a Killary thread

>sees flag
Checks out

she wants planned parenthood centers in harlem

because most won't pander to your opinion and agree with you. Since most of Cred Forums dislikes Hillary, not many threads are made about her

Didn't Harlem get gentrified to all hell?

then make one OP oh wait you know full well as anyone that Hillary is a mistake

The countries broke and she wants to increase the debt exponentially. How is that good? Has history shown that a large debt help a country?

My Jeb! generals stay up just fine. Must suck to suck.

Because not one good, honest person will be voting for HIllary because she's Hillary. They're voting for her because she's NOT Trump.

Every single community becomes an echo chamber to SOME degree. It's impossible not to. Humans form social groups based on certain dynamics; in order to belong to a group you have to obey by their memes and mores. There is no fucking group on the face of the planet that isn't an echo chamber to at least a small extent.

It's called group identity, faggot. If you want Hillary go circlejerk on reddit or something.

Trump's plan to avoid increasing the debt is "it won't happen, believe me."

>If there were more Hillary supporters in this place, she'd have more successful threads.

ftfy

>If people don't roll over and agree with me then this place is an echo chamber
0/10

Because it's an anonymous board with temporary posts and complete freedom of speech. There only rules are don't post something off topic thst belongs on another board. If a complete free speech anonymous board with no up vote system tend to agree on one position after lots of debate chances are that opinion is thought out from most sides

If you post a shitty opinion and a bunch of people disagree with you, that means your opinion is shit. There is nothing enforcing an echo chamber.

>implying trump generals don't get shitposted in

Trump supporters are just more stubborn than the mentallyhill.

Because this a free market of ideas and opinions, so everyone here is freely able to be negative against a candidate who represents subjective morality, irrational arguments and public hatred against the majority of the users on this board

If you don't like it, fuck off back to red.dit

Trump's plans to decrease debt involve cutting out useless bureaucracy in the government.

Hillary's plan to avoid increasing the debt doesn't exist.

This desu.

We have plenty of Pro-Israel/Zionists posting on here and they get to argue freely. Sure there's some lazy posters who shout JIDF but the point still remiains if you're not popular on Cred Forums you can still post here.

Where's the Federal Bureau of Wall Construction getting its funding?

Not yet, that's most of Brooklyn with the exception of Bed-Stuy

You don't win friends with Lea-eafs!

>tfw no /leftypol/ so you're stuck with faggots who want to talk politics but cant so resort to shitting up the board with memes and pretend to be right wing instead

Echo this.

Mexico

>How is this place not an echo chamber?

Because there is no up/downvote system or mods deleting threads they don't agree with, Cred Forums by definition cannot be an echo chamber. A board that is 90% rightwing is still not an echo chamber because a leftist can make posts too and they are just as visible as anyone else's.

Are you just mad the pendulum is swinging back to the right and your gibsmedats are going to end?

You're still allowed to make them, bro.

Hillary triggers all the women-hating cucks who can't get laid into a blind rage.

This board isn't so bad since I'm liberal as fuck but I love saying stupid right wing shit and getting people to agree with me.

Cry more faggot, there is a wealth of debate and actual discourse, the majority just share a genuine hatred for globalism and its puppets

Kys

Because if you like Shillary you are either a troll, a jew, or being paid

Stay classy, Nip

Nobody is stopping you from doing it though. Hillary supporters could come here all they want and post. You cant stop a place from having more of one group than another. The difference is you dont get banned here for posting an unpopular opinion, like you do on reddit, and twitter, and facebook, and tumblr. That is the main difference.

Unfortunately, whether or not you believe Hillary is "more qualified", she is still going to lose badly.

Trump's momentum is unstoppable, hillary is floundering, she and her advisors don't know how to deal with this new style of politics.

If you can`t handle getting called to fuck off, your opinions and arguments are weak and shitty by default. Wat you leftards expierene on pol is what we have to endure in RL. But the difference is everybody here is anonymous and mods only ban offtopic shit. If you don`t have the balls to argue with us go back where you get your shoulders petted.

Also fuck off you cunt

Like I said. Nice satire m80.

Trumps shortcomings all involve mean words. Hillary's shortcomings involve diplomatic failure.

Sticks and stones though OP.

Fool, that's how they get you. One day you're laughing at Austalia shit posts and the next you're watching videos of Nazi Germany for the irony. Next thing you know you're rooting for happenings and ready for the race war. And it's the future you chose.

YOU ALL HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION REEEEE

Always the fucking leafs

We do, it's called /CFG/

She's gonna die

She supports abortion which is minority population control

>if someone made a hilary general, it'd be shitposted into oblivion

So much like the Trump generals?

Gentlemen, this is weapons grade shit posting.

I guess the nukes did something good after all.

based Japan bringing the bants once agian

Top fucking kek Japan. Based as fuck

She hates blacks

If this gets posted put me in the screen cap

>1 post by this ID
>flag
It's like you newfags don't even know how to sage.

When it comes to the US presidential race, it is en echo chamber. And that's because everywhere else in the Internet (facebook and twitter and reddit, especially) are Hillary safe zone, echo chambers so we're still outnumbered.

I mean, if you gathered up all 20 of them, you might get some good conversation

because nobody in their right mind likes that you fucking stupid leaf.

Maybe if the people who made hillary generals actually kept up with making them 24/7, but no hill supporter is dedicated enough to do that for free.

that's a peculiar masturbatory technique

wonder if dudes do weird shit too

pls be my leaf gf

[1] this guy knows what's up
see [1] faggot

She also has a nice ass

Trump is on the news all the time, Hillary holds 1 conference every nine months.

>her foreign policy has proven to be a great success.
Name one foreign country that her policies helped improved.

He didn't ask anyone to agree with him though.

Democrat liberals visit a neo-nazi Korean image board.

Le CTR.

You guys already installed your own mods at /r/Donold stop trying to take over our board with your paid spam.

We are real Americans and I value my /tg/ and /cfg/

Damn, wonder if that nigress licked her pussy after this

He said good.

dude, like every site should be a leftist enabling hugbox

how dare someone have a different opinion than me!

kek

Iran!

Fuck off leaf.

she is a moloch worshipper

>>if someone made a hilary general, it'd be shitposted into oblivion
This isn't exclusive to Cred Forums.
This is a reflection of this election as a whole.

No one likes to talk about Hillary.
Everyone prefers either bashing or praising Trump.

That's why you guys of retard, erm, lefty pol.

Her new robotic body is pretty high tech

>shitposted

You mean we would truth bomb the shot out of it. It would be up just long enough for the CRT shills to become so Redpilled they have to be gassed and replaced by their overloards. They have to get a whole new army about once a week.

HILLDABEEST GETS BTFO BY EVEN THE NIPS

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK

We have Clinton generals all the time, just not in her favor. You could try $hilling there.
Also, cut it out with the Simpsons images: they're a dead giveaway.

"You're fired"

-t. Dolan Trump

feel free to shitpost in trump generals, you fucking idiot

Can we please sticky a Trumpfag containment thread? Just until he loses the election.

What do you want? Censorship to only allow positive posts in a Shillton thread?

She's a woman.

Israel will burn before I die.

So at least the White House carpets will be clean???

Cuz women vacuum.

>instead of filtering the recurring thread THAT HAS THE SAME TITLE EVERY TIME AND CAN EASILY BE FILTERED, he wants the thread contained to a free speech zone

typical leaf

hey look, another degenerate liberal , paid off and morally bankrupt! gee ,what a surprise!

She's an accomplished liar and that's all you really need to do to be good at politics

Make one

WHAT FLAG IS THIS

That's entirely wrong though

We're in 20 trillion+ worth of debt. A few billion for a wall is a drop in the bucket at this point. You people on the left didn't give two flying shits about the deficit for the last 8 years, why should you care now? Because this particular pet project goes against the open borders lunacy you have been parroting about?

shes doing poorly right now in politics

reported

You are welcome to troll the trump general threads to your heart's content. No one will stop you.

leaf

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

who would want hillary generals other than tcf shills

She does hate black people and if elected will fuck them over. But otherwise she is horrible. She also gives Huma too much power and that bitch is a Muslim operative.

Echo chambers have enforcers. You're welcome to make a Hillary general if you can stomach some shitposting. NeoGAF outright bans opinions they don't like.

This election is more of a culture war than selecting the best man to run the country. People are getting fed up with PC shit and Trump is the only choice that doesn't validate them.

If you were around during the primaries, you would have seen the numerous Cruz missiles and Rubotos posting here. There was also a /leftygeneral/ but I haven't seen it lately.

>Cred Forumsitically
>INCORRECT
If the world was shitting on Hillary in anything resembling a just measurement she'd be first page every day.

Why are Japanese posts always so good?