None

this man

no one on /po/ know him though... :(

Tommy Sotomayor
They're not men, but Diamond & Silk

THIS

>mike tyson
fuck that rapist

gee, I wonder why. maybe because you gave zero information?

youtube.com/watch?v=8hbWVIfy9NI

Don't be such a faggot. Admit it, true, he's not what we wanted, but could you imagine how fucked we'd be if we'd just gone through 8 years of HRC instead?

Yeah, when I think about it that way, Obama is practically a demigod.

stop shilling your thread

Based david A. Clarke Jr

WE

This nigga was woke. He (and the rest of the NOI for that matter) realized that it wasn't whitey keeping them down, but rather the Jews. The NOI got along with Rockwell and Rockwell spoke at an NOI conference and received a standing ovation. Malcolm realized what a lot of us realize; that blacks and whites can't get along peacefully and coexist because they're just too different, and that the Jew wishes to keep us chained together to maintain power by keeping our races at each other's throats rather than separating peacefully and seeking our own destinies. Malcolm was the man.

here

youtu.be/6hjilejJ8SA?t=5m41s

Sheriff Clarke

For a while, yeah. But didn't he soften up and become an integrationist later in his life?

I know who he is :)

Based Regie.

he was a mudshit. glad "el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz" was assassinated

X was Red-Pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=7BYVv4LY_KQ

Larry Elder is one of the most based black men I know.

He's really good on a lot of things. I just wish he could be more professional sometimes.

W O K E

Thomas Sowell

desu i love listening to malcom x speeches

too bad he fell for the nation of islam meme, muhammad elijah really fucked with him. Malcolm x was searching for truth

if i was black in the 60's i would have been all on for malcom x

sucks he's a neocon

>that news scroll on the bottom

kek

Based Sheriff Clarke

F
How could one man have so many fireproof passports?

>tfw nigs do this for real now

Thanks Obama.

This guy.

This.
Fuckin'.
Guy.

Not really, he's always believed in libertarian philosophy. Just because he registered as a Republican in 2003 doesn't make him a neocon.

**yaaaaaaaaaaawn**

he's good but you can do better

Based David "the juice master" Clarke

This.

Also, even though he was part of the anti-Trump coalition and called him Hitler, based Uncle Tom.

This nigga has a higher commie kill count than what most of us will ever attain. Feels bad man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Voxp3ckwJZ0

DOLEMITE MOTHAFUKA

He said it himself in a Dave Rubin interview

You see, this retarded racist hatred and vitriol gets us nowhere. All it does is make both whites and blacks apprehensive and afraid of ethnic pride and nationalism and gives the Jews ammo to feed the masses along the lines of "OY VEY LOOK AT THIS RACIST HATEFUL WHITE MAN WE NEED TO STOP HIS EVIL ORGANIZATION" which turns cucked whites away from rediscovering their white identity.

The best case scenario for the preservation of the white race is to encourage blacks to seek the same thing for their own people and thus encourage peaceful separation of the races. Instead of making blacks think "OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD KILL WHITEY" we should make them think "Well, I don't really like white people stuff. I like black people stuff. I want to live among black people, not because I hate white people, but because I think I'd be better off living with my own kind." Rockwell recognized this which is why he forged an alliance with the NOI, since they both sought the same goal; racial separatism and the preservation of their culture.

There doesn't need to be a Day of the Rope, which is a good thing because there never will be one since whites are too cucked to defend themselves. If we encourage more blacks to seek their own destiny, more of them will and will eventually leave the United States to form their own nation. Our peoples can finally live in peace and render the Jew powerless. It's the most realistic approach to achieving our goals.

>Who are some black men Cred Forums respects

Not Ben Carson. He sounds like he's been secretly huffing the anesthesia too much lately

youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s

Wash yo ass

>
rape's good though
rome was built on rape

I don't know if I respect him, but Malcolm x was honest at least. hell if he had been left to his own devices, maybe we could've have the race war we're all craving.

The only true answer

youtube.com/watch?v=3D97gwGlMFE

What was the special robe that noble children wore in Roman that showed they were off limits for being raped?

Ice T

youtube.com/watch?v=r3Z-yplqRSg

t. Abdul

These three handsome and wealthy men

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

This man is quite based

>guns are our defense against tyrants
>you can use things other than guns to kill people easily
Pick one, celebrity TV cop.

Gucci is redpilled

>jesus was a black jew

geez, i wonder who would want to push that narrative.....

BASED
A
S
E
D

a surprising number of rappers arent that bad actually, even ehen it comes to blackkikesmatter

Chris Dorner