Elon Musk and SpaceX

What do you think of Elon Musk? He's apparently a self-described American nationalist, and at a glance it looks like he's trying to lead humanity beyond Earth. Is this the best possible outcome for the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarChip_(spacecraft)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk#Nationalism
pbs.org/thinktank/transcript1292.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B5_5ZK5idO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should khs soon

>He's apparently a self-described American nationalist

Source ?

Otherwise, he has vision and a flair for putting smart people to work. I'm not sure if his businesses actually make money but he seems to have no problem finding enough of it to finance his ambitious ventures. If anyone can put together a plan for a Martian colony, that's him.

This is what I think of him

To put it another way, I trust Elon Musk to deliver more than Yuri Milner even though the SpaceChip project sounds fascinating.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarChip_(spacecraft)

Same. Musky man is a badass.

He's probably the Antichrist

He's great at self promotion and getting government bucks. Time will tell about the rest.

>Musk is a self-described American exceptionalist and nationalist, describing himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been". Musk believes outright that there "would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States", arguing there were "three separate occasions in the 20th-century where democracy would have fallen with World War I, World War II and the Cold War, if not for the United States".
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk#Nationalism
>pbs.org/thinktank/transcript1292.html

What makes you think so?

Watch "who killed the electric car", his wife cucks him on camera in thst documentary. It was sad to watch, he was dead inside

He's a conman piece of shit. Watch his interviews, he comes off a dumbfuck autist. He gets hyped up by the media despite his constant failures.

Ok. Wow, it's like somethin about his education in South Africa redpilled him pretty hard.

> Musk was born June 28, 1971, in Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa. After his parents divorced in 1980, Musk lived mostly with his father in locations in South Africa.

> At age 10, he developed an interest in computing with the Commodore VIC-20. He taught himself computer programming and at age 12, sold the code for a BASIC-based video game he created called Blastar to a magazine called PC and Office Technology for approximately US$500.

> Musk was severely bullied throughout his childhood, and was once hospitalized when a group of boys threw him down a flight of stairs and then beat him until he blacked out.

>Lead humanity beyond earth
Yyyeeeaaah he servicing the ISS cheaper. Civilizing other planets is a WHOLE different story.

I don't see how humans leaving earth will help us, we'll just take all our baggage with us.

We need to sort the shitfest out here first.

*He made

>raised in South Africa
Damn, it just now occurred to me that he must really hate niggers

trudat, but space exploration is our destiny

That being said, Musk is a faggot. Not sure if we just need more faggots or what, but the government should be in competition so the technology doesn't stay all private.

And goddamit, when I plant my foot down in my car, I don't just want to accelerate rapidly, I want to hear and feel the engine roar as it sucks down air and fuel and pounds it into the tires as I hold on tight to guide my chariot of fire straight and true.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5_5ZK5idO4

kek, JEWS BTFO

>But muh hyperloop

Perhaps one day.

>We need to sort the shitfest out here first.
what does this even fucking mean
I hate when people like you say this, its like you want to halt all space related programs & use the money to "sort things out down here first"
Its just fucking bullshit
the work can be done & by the time it is ready humans will be either augmenting with machinery/biometrics or some sort of genetic editing to make humans sbetter to survive space.
Anything that results in making humans smarter, either directly (editing humans) or indirectly (super computer/AI helper) will have a domino effect in which everything speeds up ridiculously (smarter means able to improve whatever it is that made us smarter & so on & so on)
this WILL happen & it WILL happen within the next 30 years if not be the USA, the Chinese who have less red tape when it comes to messing with humans/AI
regardless, once you hit that point, what would take 100 years takes 1, what would take 1000 years takes 10, because of the effect i described earlier
stop fucking saying we need to "sort things out" there is nothing to sort out, the lesser human types will be left in the dust or eradicated (probably by engineered means, maybe a virus) one thing is very clear, they are NOT going to blend in with us, we will not blend into one, and the time they needed to outbreed the intelligent variants is too short now, they needed 50 years or 100 years, in 30 itll be too late
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR "SORT OUT" SHIT, ITS OVER FOR THEM

he's a blessed man, glad we have him in the position is.

compare musk with george soros

soros destroys the west, musk wants tp lead it to the future

m8 he meant mass cleansing and glassing everything south of the grande

Musk 2024

Because I don't want to see ghettos and BLM on Mars.

Space exploration is valuable but also just used as a dick measuring exercise.

Oh so he means some nonsensical fairy tail shit that will not likely happen
if you're talking about some great war, it will not happen, the time for those is passed
and ill put it this way, if it does happen, all is lost
we're so close that the people who run this world won't let it happen
they know how close we are
so just shutup with your "m8" shit

>5 sons via artificial insemination.

He's dedicated.

oh i see
you're just not understanding how things will happen
yeah that won't happen, you're worrying about something impossible

Get a load of this guy.

>hurr le get le uh load of le this guy
well okay user, open wide

how are jews btfo?

Destroying this mess we inherited is our duty as people. Our children must rebuild from the ashes and we can only hope for the best.

they are implying he deliberately made their shit blowup, which is possible
what?
destroy everything now that we're so close?
what are you even saying user
never going to happen

adorable

He co-founded paypal with peter thiel. Beyond that, idk what their relationship is but I assum they are buddy buddy.

And Peter Thiel loves trump.

Elon probably does too

come on now, don't be a sheep, don't fall in line behind someone like that, sheesh

They're both up and comers from the more libertarian arm of the jew world order.

>Don Jr/ Elon Musk

>Trump Musk 2024

Hes pretty cool. I just wish he didn't make a cuck decision like donating to Hillary.

Apart from that, I hope he can save the human race by helping establish a civilization on Mars. Earth will eventually go to shit from cuckoldry and brownies expanding.

Musk has been in the pay to play donor scam for a long time now it's the only reason he got 5 billion dollars to start up tesla, space x, and solar city.