There is literally nothing wrong with being Canadian

There is literally nothing wrong with being Canadian

>Posts this on Cred Forums
>Not politics

You've defeated your own point

There isn't, but canadian shitposters are a problem

there's nothing right about being Canadian either

There's nothing wrong with being Canadian. There' something wrong with being Canadian and trying to engage in any sort of serious political discussion. You're too cucked by your government to see things clearly.

>Plz be my ai girlfriend

Flag-traitors like you are disgusting. Embrace the meme or go move to America.

Your country elected Jeff fucking Spicolli and you expect people to respect you?
Seriously? !

>Justin "Globalist Kid" Trudeau
>Kathleen "No Energy" Wynne
>Rachel "No Economy" Notley

>No jobs because of An-Prim activists
>State sponsored propaganda campaign for ISIS, I mean "against Islamaphobia"
> (((Hate Speech))) laws, where making purely truthful statements is not a defense.
> Online shopping sucks,

I might post more

Shut your fucking face uncle fucker

Trudeau recently said Canada is "post-national", so being Canadian isn't possible anymore. Sorry friend. You're a card-carrying member of the Global Community™ now.

Self defense laws is basically illegal. (Unless you get a decent human being as a judge, but that is unlikely.)

Academia, CBC, and media brainwashing the country into SJW's who will become our lawyers, judges and other positions that are usually given to rich kids.

BLMTO thinking that police are social workers.

RCMP/CSEC control freaks

OPP not putting Dalton McGuinty behind bars.

I literally am sad at what we've become.

We deserve all of the hate here. Call me a kuk or whatever but we honestly have gone full marxist. There is no saving this sad, self hating place.

My only real hope is Trump let's us non-cucks live under his global empire.

MFW we still don't even have legal weed, because Trudeau is such a fucking corrupt Liberal piece of shit who let's donors set up their monopoly.

(Harper is guilty of above too, but you don't see me praising him for that.)

OH AND CANADA BEING #1 FOR MGTOW!!! SPECIFICALLY TORONTO.

Also fuck Quebecers, who throw anglos under the bus for "muh franglais" while importing dindus from all over the world.

Fuck the RCMP/Liberals for treating law abiding gun owners worse than terrorists.

Canada is a meme-country. Nothing more.

tru dat

>he would prefer to live in a country with 50 million niggers and 90 million spics
ya, you're a cuck

Everytime I go to the USA American husbands begg me to bang their wives. Why are American men so fat? They have so much fat on their pubic bone, you can't even see their cocks. burgerboiz just can't compete I'm always happy to give American wives my superior MOOSE seed.