Banned from Facebook

I was banned indefinitely from commenting on facebook because of this comment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We should get a program going where we can pay for oppressed white Americans to go back to their motherland of the Caucasus mountains so they can build their own empire and be free from judean supremacy

SHUT

This is an actual thing that black supremacists want too.

That would be amazing and is literally the goal of the alt-right (minus Caucasus mountains specifically).

Don't be too surprised. Social network sites are run by liberals.

>Trying to frame it so that you look like a SJW.

That's devious user.

you're very clever

Odd though, the way it's worded it almost comes off kinda liberal/leftist. I can see that it's code for "go back to africa," but on the face of it there shouldn't be a problem.

Sign me up

That`s a blessing. You won`t waste more time in jewbook.

I posted a lot of redpills too though, not vulgar ones. I think it could have been a whole buildup of the shit i was posting

I was posting on "occupy democrats" and "the other 98%" and "vice" and shit about how blacks are more likely to commit crimes and how immigrants are more likely to be criminals. But it wasn't really hate speech or anything just facts. That's the one that got me banned though

>3 likes.

They're banned too?

Moving all of us back to Europe would be great desu as long as we also get all the invaders out of europe as well.

It's ironic because all the time spent on those super lefty pages people say shit like that all the time. or "racist inbred hillbilly trump supporters" stuff like that which is way more offensive, but they're in an echo chamber and shit.

You should thank jewberg for banning you. Facejew is terrible.

I left Sythebook voulteering last Sunday and I have never felt so good.

Sounds like a good deal.

jews will just follow them,a parasite needs a host

Drew?

its kikebook what can we expect from kike shit like mark fuckerburg

Well this is the truth they want hidden.
The truth is, if blacks were to go back to Africa, there is a good chance that Africa can be restored and built upwards.
But of course, those that hide this do not want that. They thrive on the need for dependency.

This short video explains it in another way.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Stop bringing the masses here, instead, return educated masses to these lands to build them up.

Move to africa renounce citizenship. Get reparations.

We should get a program going where we can pay for oppressed "Nastive" Americans to go back to their motherland of Asia so they can build their own empire and be free from white supremacy

Why do leafs have an idiotic grasp on racial stuff?

literally just applied for citizenship in Czechia

fuck the multi-cult