Well Cred Forums?

Well Cred Forums?

What do you have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
archive.is/OyI1F
youtu.be/PBISbypnMHQ
youtu.be/77SyQ2Qn7c8
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA
youtu.be/C2FquR7XaaQ
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU
archive.is/eVD7D
archive.is/5eCpb
archive.is/OCkCX
archive.is/MlZSa
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
archive.is/M4alp
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
archive.is/ffexb
youtu.be/sfZDKWo2LxE
archive.is/XdOQ5
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY
youtu.be/gXZ-ydyUAXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>plebbit post
I ain't reading that shit, nigga.

>Trump is bad because he blindly hates large groups of people
>I hate all Trump supporters

Fucking kek they don't even see it

>being a racist is literally the worst thing you can do

>he'd start a war...
>literally the only candidate that says he'd try to build a good relationship with Russia
>literally the only candidate who wants to try to bring peace between Palestine and Israel

>said he would shoot Iranian boats out of their own water
>said he would use military force to defend Israel at the slightest provocation
>said he would carpet bomb entire Syrian cities to target ISIS soldiers and their families

nice try drumpf

I'm... evil?

>leaf

This reads like a shill. They lifted all the major talking points from Hillary's recent speeches and mashed it with some social justice angst.

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

>i feel like im watching people vote for hitler
Hahahahaahahahahahaa

Which subleddit was this on? lol

None of these shits would ever listen to our opinions anyways so why should I care about theirs? that's the thing, they claim to listen to the opinions of everyone, but they'll never listen to ours.
they'll never believe that the MSM is full of lies and half truths.
They can't even ironically laugh at nazi jokes because their social standing in the new non-white era will be at stake.
They know deep down their rhetoric is anti-white, but are so deep in denial they believe voting for a mob boss is a good thing.

not an argument. I expect nothing less from an american though.

>breitbart
>youtube
You didn't even try at all...

offmychest

archive link archive.is/OyI1F

full of delusional people

>I feel like I'm watching people vote for Hitler.
Hyperbolic. Biased as fuck opening.
>His rhetoric against minority groups is horrific.
"I'm calling for a temporary halt to any and all muslim immigration to the United States until we can figure out what is going on." That's as extreme as Trump gets. If you think that's horrific than boy you really are a sheltered ninny.
>He knows nothing about the economy.
He's a billionaire, he probably knows something about the economy.
>People who support his candidacy... literally killing children.
If you think Obama's drone strikes haven't been killing children, you're a moron.

Blah blah blah whatever I'm not going to go through it all.

>leafs deserve arguements

Stopped reading at Hotler.

Trump is nothing like Hitler, and I would happily vote for Hitler over any candidate offered.

GOOD

Just as I thought, Canada wins again.
Try to give me an actual challenge next time, ok? I feel bad outwitting retarded Americans.

Is this a troll? The entire post screams stereotypical SJW sheep. It's like the author tried really hard to come across as retarded and myopic as possible.

DEATH TO CHILDREN!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

>scroll down below the "gold star approved" posts
>[DELETED] 20X
>This post is hidden due to downvotes to protect the goyim,(- 13 points) click here to see
>click post: "Don't you guys think you are being hypocritical? Saying you hate Trump supporters because he's hateful?

Never change, Reddit.

>still thinks there's an arguement

lel they're so ass hurt

>Haha you thought I was retarded, but little did you know that I was Merely pretending
>another victory for the leaf!

>muh
>moraaaaaals
huge fucking coward end of story

Bump

I'm glad I'm putting people like this through the amount of suffering they're experiencing.

Is that based empire of dust chink?

Don't forget, he said he's invade Canada to kill all the Muslims and refugees too.

Below legal voting age - the post.

I saw a leaf shitposting and thought I would drop in to say hi.
Also, not an argument.

meant for

Check your flag. This is none of your business.

Yeah, screw fighting the Islamic State!

We should be fighting the evil Assad government, definitely not the jihadists who are probably just wanting democracy anyway right? They are oppressed!

#ImWithHer

Make like a tree and leaf

>literally voting to murder children
>probably pro-choice

all i can do is laugh.

>supporting a racist is supporting a racist

The argument is lost one the race card is pulled out. No reason, all feels therefore invalid.

>>said he would carpet bomb entire Syrian cities to target ISIS soldiers and their families

Protip: There are no "Good Guys" in Syria. All of them should really just die. But in order to keep the peace with certain countries our current administration chose a specific side.

They could side with either Assad or the Rebels, but siding with Rebels will indirectly help ISIS.

Also, you're basically saying "No, don't kill those guys you meanie" in defense of a group that burns people alive, beheads children, and doesn't give two flying fucks about anyone who isn't a member of ISIS.

*looks at thread*
*sees CTR pasta*

This is spam.

How can we possibly convince retards like this that Hilldog is far more likely to start a war than Trump? Obama bombed Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria during his tenure. Hillary will be Obama 2.0 aka GW Bush 3.0 aka Bill Clinton 4.0 aka GHW Bush 5.0 aka Reagan 6.0 aka Carter 7.0 aka Ford 8.0 aka Nixon 9.0 aka Johnson 10.0

Well, if you just tell them what you just told us I think that should convince them.

>saying everybody in Syria should really just die
>complaining about ISIS killing people in syria

Every reason they had for not liking Trump was purely emotional.
I bet they're voting for Hillary because "it's about time we had a woman president".

i say i have wasted 30 additional seconds saging and hiding this thread. 2/10

Videos:
Dr. Martin Luther King's niece Alveda King endorses Donald Trump
youtu.be/PBISbypnMHQ

Mississippi’s First Black Mayor Charles Evers Endorses Trump For President
youtu.be/77SyQ2Qn7c8

Quannell X, New Black Panthers leader, on Donald Trump.
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M

RW Bray, VP of MLK society, introducing Donald Trump
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo

Clarence Henderson civil rights activist
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA

Black Pastor Darrell Scott Brings Down House at RNC: The Democratic Party Has Failed Us
youtu.be/C2FquR7XaaQ

Ice Cube: ‘Donald Trump is What Americans Love’ About ‘The American Dream’
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU

Articles:

RZA Praises Trump
archive.is/eVD7D

President Obama’s Brother Endorses Trump for President
archive.is/5eCpb

Azealia Banks "Trump is the only one who truly has the balls to bust up big business. Hilary is too tied in with them"
archive.is/OCkCX

Outreach:
Donald Trump’s best speech of the 2016 campaign, annotated
WashPo August 2016 archive.is/MlZSa

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Charlotte, NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA

Trump pitches black voters: 'What the hell do you have to lose?'
CNN August 2016 archive.is/M4alp

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Dimondale 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8

Trump brings message of unity to black church in Detroit
archive.is/ffexb

Full Speech: Donald Trump Speaks to African American Church in Detroit 9/3/16
youtu.be/sfZDKWo2LxE

Donald Trump Fought to Include Jews and Blacks at Palm Beach Golf Course
Impulse Today March 2016 archive.is/XdOQ5

Jessie Jackson introducing Donald Trump (1998)
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY

Trump 80's Interview, Helping Inner Cities
youtu.be/gXZ-ydyUAXY

>plebbit

I would reply to this faggot but /offmychest autobans /r/t_d fags like I used to be

>I feel like I'm watching

Stopped reading. You don't get to assert your feelings as reality and then use that fantasy as a baseline for your political views and as justification for lambasting other people.

And yet Hillary, the Obama administration and demoncrats as a whole have made quite a bit of effort to blame Russia for everything and escalate violence. They have even called for outright war.

Mean while Trump has friendly business relations with Russia and China.

So who is more likely to start a war?

feels good being evil

loving every laugh

I wish

That sounds great to me, fucking maplenigger.

Wtf I hate children now

kek

Relevant as always.

>Trump wins
>Make internet flyers (whatever you want to call them)
>"Trump promises first executive order passed will be rounding Mexicans, Muslims, and liberals into camps"
>Spam while the butthurt is at its peak
>???
>Observe liberals like the lab rats they are

People used to think telling black people they are "a credit to their people" was progressive as well.

"I feel like I'm watching people vote for Hitler"

What am I supposed to be feeling right now?

Don't call yourself evil. We're the good guys. They're evil.

>be waddling around at local Mega-lo-mart looking for my monthly $16 one hundred twenty-eight pack of toilet paper
>feel my insides gurgle as my intestines are unable to digest my double-processed McBurger with extra-GMOs
>with the pressure building, I better let out a little poot
>before I can re-clench my sphincter, I feel the warm moistness of my anal discharge soak my XXXXL sweatpants
>oh well, nobody will probably notice because the stench of my BO is far greater

Sounds like Hillary.

here's a thought

why is hitler still the avatar of all evil even 70 years after his total defeat?

he is literally not as bad as pol pot, khmer rouge were worse than nazis by a long shot

if people stopped talking about him he'd more or less cease to exist as a concept. why bring up hitler now?

link to the thread?

>libtards went from laughing at trump supporters for thinking we had a chance, to now literally begging us not to put him in power

It's fucking amazing how people call Trump Hitler and honestly believe he hates all minorities. It's like these people only believe CNN and every anti trump news outlet
>He said he would the family of terrorists!
War is a fucking ugly thing, and you have to be willing to do unspeakable acts in order to win. When we were fighting the Nips we dropped the atomic bomb and decimated plenty of innocent families. Surrender came soon after.

Does anyone honestly believe ISIS would continue attacking us when they know for a fucking fact that their families will be turned into ash if they don't stop?

Why would you run a command without independently researching what the command actually does?

>Slippery slope and what-if arguments are not arguments
>1 post by this ID

What an idiot. No defense to his claims albeit the slippery slope