Nationalism is fucking stupid. why should I care what happens to "muh proud nation" or "muh white culture" or whatever?

nationalism is fucking stupid. why should I care what happens to "muh proud nation" or "muh white culture" or whatever?

You think statues and churches and fine art justify the worship of "white culture"?

You think that philosophy and history and literature and all that is any more than tripe for people to get uppity about? is any of it anything more than a distraction from the immediate facts of life? absolutely not.

the culture as a whole exists solely to give us the impression that we're here to do and uphold something. that is not the case.

I want, simply, to be left the fuck alone. Whether by rightists or leftists, I have no desire other than to mind my own damn business and be left well alone to my own devices and desires.

I have no need for pride in anything. Who are you to tell me what I should be proud of? I have no affinity for a nation, religion, culture, or anything else.

I simply want to live my life in peace.

why is that wrong?

the political ideology of a child
>MOM! DAD! STOP SUFFOCATING ME!
>I'm 18 now! I'll do whatever the fuck I want!
>Heh, losers, nothing matters now, only me, my ego, and my toys. Everyone else is a sheep.

tl;dr

sage'd

Good luck "living your life in peace" in an area without the demographics to support peace or modern civilization in the first place...

>I simply want to live my life in peace.
if you want peace prepare for war. because if you don't, another country is going to make you their bitch

>buying into the jewish superstition that your personality can exist independent from your genes and your environment, aka your nation
Lmao

honour, nigger

This is the modern lolbertarian everyone

nationalism is a cult
There is no good reason for it other than for the government to keep people in line.

What is honour, pride, empathy, and most important of all, wanting a future for your children that is better than your own life.

This. OP must be a hybrid.

Because this is what the alternative is.

Muslim countries are the ones most nationalist, along with North Korea.

>immediately check trigger discipline

ISIS is destroying the artifacts, statues and history of any culture they encounter. without nationalism we're going to be overrun by history wreckers.

and that's a fucking Englishman saying that. don't take the marbles we stole, shit.

ISIS is the very definition of nationalism.

Just wait till you live among brown people - real foreigners - ugly, sullen muslims with their beards, idiot south Asian Indians travelling in groups, wearing flip flops, gibbering at each other, very pleased with themselves and at their luck at being in the US, buying electronics with their tech money. Their mothers walking in the streets in saris (the wrap they wear). Sikhs with turbans such that you feel you're in the f*n 3rd world. Fat Mexicans. All of these people, /everywhere/, making up a majority, such that it's a relief to see a white person. Seriously, you feel like saying 'hi' to them.

This will come to you, and then you'll know. Be grateful it hasn't already.

Strangely, east Asians don't bother me much, I don't know why.

Nihilistic child. Even libertarians/classic liberals (like the founding fathers) wanted to uphold their cultures.

>lets people of different races and ethnicities join
>only tied together by religion
>nationalism

Because we worked hard to establish it.

>Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant

if you want simply to live your life then why do you give a fuck what we think?

and if you don't want anything to do with other people, why are you using the internet which is the collective effort of millions of people worldwide?

They are literally not nationalist. Islamists want to cram every nation they can into a theocratic state.

Pan-Islamic theocracy is not a nation of Berbers next to a nation of Arabs. You are objectively wrong.

"A multi-cultural society is one where no-one feels at home". -- Greg Johnson

You are a part of something bigger than yourself. Failure to recognize that is simply a symptom of a larger problem at play. I'm not sure what the issue is, but you have an egotistical and overly individualistic outlook on life, and while it's good to be your own man, it is necessary to be a part of a group, and preferable to be happy with, and take pride in said group. No man is an island.

This is not a concept I can explain to someone who appears so greatly opposed to it. You seem to wish to be left alone, so what's stopping you? There are plenty of places in the world in which you will never be bothered by anything beyond your daily toil. You'll also never experience anything new, or exciting, or important. You'll never be part of an important group of people who make a difference in the world. You'll never have to think about anything past the confines of your day to day life: you get up, shower, shit, eat, go to work, come home, eat, go to bed, get up the next morning and do it again. And you don't have to take any pride in your country or race whatsoever because you will have contributed nothing to them.

Try the midwest, I think you'll like it there.

I'd rather die than be you, so totally devoid of any sense of community.

This. Grow up kiddo.

>of iraq and levant

>constantly operating in syria amongst other places

What city are you in, man? Sounds like my trip to Sea World in San Antonio this past summer.

>Islamic STATE
>not nationalism

I care about my family, friends, and the things that they stand for.
Nationalism is meant to protect those things.
Go find somewhere else to live your life in peace.
Nihilists are worthless.

You await the rope, degenerate.

Why should you care about your spouse? You children? Your extended family? Your neighbors, your wider community? Those amongst whom you choose to live?

fucking nationalism is so dumb omg

Please tell me how being brainwashed by the government to be slaves to them is going to protect anything.

Why are you stopping at the nation level? Don't you know anyone living in any other countries?

Then go live your life in peace, nigger. Being underage, posting on this board in an attempt to get (you)s isn't exactly "living life in peace". You're bothering other people for enjoyment, thus proving that everything you said was false.

Come back on your 18th birthday

Because if everyone is a worthless leech, like you, the nation collapses.

I'm not a leech. I have a job and pay my taxes. But I don't have any silly sense of loyalty to such a arbitrary notion.

>brainwashed by the government
Who's being brainwashed here?
I'm actively pushing for nationalism and there is nothing wrong with society having a place for all of its citizens.
It protects those things by keeping invaders out and not allowing foreigners to influence our way of life.
You're free to get the fuck out now.

it's not wrong. just don't get in our way.

Nationalism is not the same thing as closed borders.

If patriotism dies, the nation will die. Your comfy peaceful life is only possible because of the sacrifices of patriots.

You stand there, without gratitude, towards the country that gives you a life that many people can only dream of having. What a disgusting selfishness.

My comfy peaceful life is due to the payment of my taxes, which go to fund the government systems that provide those things. My feelings towards the nation as a whole have nothing to do with it.

>You think statues and churches and fine art justify the worship of "white culture"?

No, science, medicine and philosophy do.

Why do you think they tried to re-program us from realizing this? Because it's an inevitable conclusion. I don't care how much peanut butter you spread on history, whites did bad, but they still did the most good.

Who ended slavery? The Asians? The Africans? The Arabs? They so us the human property.

It's better.
I don't like foreigners and I don't have any interest in them bringing their way of life over.
If you're not an American then I have no obligation to do shit for you.
I am obligated to help a fellow American.

>seeks to take over the west and convert them to a religion
>accepts foreign fighters
>nationalist

>My comfy peaceful life is due to the payment of my taxes,

LOL so the problem is that poor countries don't charge enough tax money.

Not only are you unbearably selfish, you're a fucking retard.

is this nigger saying a monotheocracy is a nationalist society?

>why should I care what happens to "muh proud nation"
>"muh white culture"
Because there will be no one left to care about you.

I'm sorry mommy never hugged you.

Cultural cohesion is the best way to get a peaceful society.

All globalism does is introduce phantom ethnostates, constantly bickering and fighting petty fights to distract the masses from the powers that be.

I mean, seriously, look at American politics. Half of it is calling X racist, sexist, heretic, islamaphobe. bigot, etc, and the other half is just withering corruption which the former serves to bury and distract from.

If you want to be left alone, you want strong borders. Because otherwise they come to you.

It's not about pride. It's about a bit of goddamn peace. You think you'd be left to your own devices in the ghetto? Well, unluckily, the ghetto is coming to you.

xD Leafy chin xD

You can have a closed border policy without nationalism.

A country being poor or rich is orthogonal to nationalist views. Look at North Korea and all those African shitholes. You really think those public building roads for the government are there because of a feeling of fucking nationalism?

The Romans said the same thing as the Vandals raped and pillaged their lands and slaughtered Rome's citizens to the last man.

The citizens of the Balkans said the same thing as the Ottoman Turks tried for centuries to conquer them and subjugate them under Islam's harsh rule.

The Rus peoples said the same thing as the great Mongol hordes dominated the steppes of Western Asia and Eastern Europe.

You will not have peace if you do not have a strong, boisterous nation. You will not have a strong, boisterous nation without people who are willing to die for it. If you are not willing to embrace the culture handed down by your fathers to you and carry it on your shoulders into the next generation, then you do not deserve the safety and peace you so desire. All you deserve is your head on a pike, as the barbarians stamp their feet on the embers of your once great civilization.

As long as I have enough money I can always move to another country.

>I want, simply, to be left the fuck alone. Whether by rightists or leftists, I have no desire other than to mind my own damn business and be left well alone to my own devices and desires.
>why is that wrong?
Because you came here to complain about it to us and gain our sympathy you weak nigger.

Weak weak self hating ungrateful loser. I wonder who created the food you eat, or the computer you are complaining to us on. Or the happy peaceful beliefs that let you not worry about being grossly individualistic and blind to reality.

Yes, I do care for the people in other countries. They should enjoy the same in their countries not letting those countries go to shit and then ferry their shit to my country and start imposing their ways of life, largely incompatible with our ways of life.

Absolutely witnessed and agreed

Why is someone who you have never interacted with and don't even know exists at all living in the same nation as you any more important than anyone else in the world?

>A country being poor or rich is orthogonal to nationalist views.

That's not my contention though.

are you serious? BELIEFS. Its called beliefs. Why dont you go to saudi arabia my man, see exactly why they are so important first hand.

Oh whats that, you dont want to die? Oh, well i guess thats why we trust people in our own country and keep the illegals out.

.. and live in walled in neighborhood having bodyguards.
What a nice perspective to have.

Are you saying that Saudi Arabia isn't nationalist?

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Saged

One day you'll run out of countries to move to.

You are foolish to think that just moving to a different country will yield positive results, especially in the modern political climate.

You are, I'm assuming, a white man. There's only two places on the entire earth where you have been historically welcome, and that is the USA and Europe. Europe is too the point of damnation and the U.S. is following suit at a break-neck pace.

Where else could you go? Canada? Please.

My contention was that my comfortable life is possible because of tax payments. How is that not true? If the government suddenly stopped charging taxes and ran out of money to pay for public workers, do you seriously think that they would start working for free because of their "nationalism"?

Culture emanates directly from race. If you wish to preserve the culture, you must preserve the race.

Thus, nationalism.

People in most environments will treat you well as long as you have enough money.

You can't keep your nation on the right track without nationalism.
People get traitorous over time when you don't stop outside influences.

Because it's the basis for society.

In an ideal society, everyone sorta looks out for everyone elses interest. Not huge things, but small things.

In a globalist utopia, you walk past a man getting beaten to death, but he's just another stranger among the masses, what is it to you?

At least how it is being sold lately, and with untold irony, Nationalism is trying to focus on what unites us. Globalism, on what divides us. Nationalism wants you to look out for your countrymen, what you see as your society, bound by shared culture and values, and have each others backs. Globalism wants you to be equally indifferent to everyone. Why should you give money to homeless US citizens when, you could objectively do more "good" in strictly moral terms, save more lives, by donating money to starving Africans? Because one day you might be homeless, and maybe somebody would help you out. Give and take, and everybody benefits.

there are many reasons to it.

1. They speak the same language. Language is the building block of ways we think.
2. We are evolved together as a society and have similar cultural background which is essential to having stable society
3. We have adapted to our environment and view this as our habitat. We are willing to protect it from harm and have accumulated knowledge about it.

> you seem underage, may i see some ID?
> tVulv4ai
>t. vulva
Not even surprised...

Was answer to

>People in most environments will treat you well as long as you have enough money.

That's something I'd expect to hear out of a kike. Do you really think some starving mulatto teenager living in a Brazillian Favela is going to revere you because you can bust out a Benjamin in front of him? He'd rather bust you in the chops and kick you while you're down and steal the money than to treat you with courtesy and dignity.

But hey, if you think you can make it work, go ahead. It's not my life to live.

Do you seriously not understand the idea that the U.S. controls wealth that other nations don't control?

It has nothing to do with taxes. You can live a perfectly comfortable life in a nation that doesn't have any taxes.

EIN POST
EIN ID
EIN FAGGOTER

So you think that government brainwashing is justified as long as it keeps the nation on the right track? If people are getting traitorous, they must have some good reason for it.

But why are you drawing this line at a concept of a nation? Why not focus on your neighborhood or city?

All true of most first world english speaking countries.

And why does the U.S have this wealth? Is it because of nationalism? Then how come other nationalistic countries are not doing as well?

>And why does the U.S have this wealth?

The reason the U.S. has it, is because patriots will fight and die to stop other nations from taking it.

That is until you realize that your entire country has been replaced by foreigners, and all of your communities are filled with crime and squalor. And then you think about how you wish the 90-99% white European majority that built the first world were still there, but wait, you're too brainwashed by the television to even care the the Syrians are rioting in your streets for the introduction of sharia law and the end of western culture. You think they all have a right to be in your country because your country was too white. As a matter of fact, you settle down, believing that all of Europe and North America was always too white, and that the new majority in your country are just minorities who got it rough. And then you take the red pill, and realize there are no fucking white people left; they all moved away to some far off place to get away from the people that refuse to assimilate with them. You go outside and get beheaded by a bunch of rioting sharia law advocates for dressing like a faggot. The end.

And how are those people who fight paid?

Nihilists are 100% best goys

Prove me wrong

>tfw this was me at 16

How things have changed

>And how are those people who fight paid?

They were paid by their ancestors and fellow countrymen who died for them.

You're indebted to them. You think 25k a year is the value of what they do? It's not.

There is more to it. We have climate zones, different fauna and flora. World is a huge and goddamn diverse ball.
Adapting to some place so you can contribute not destroy it's harmony takes time and effort.

Arrogantly stating that everybody just should speak english and all will be fine leads to shit I saw in soviet union.

A state is not the same thing as a nation, and a nation is not necessary nationalistic. Learn what the words you use actually mean.

If it's not then the government should charge me more. But in reality they weren't paid. They were drafted and forced into combat against their wills.

>There is more to it. We have climate zones, different fauna and flora. World is a huge and goddamn diverse ball.
True of different regions within the same nation as well. The distinction you make between who you should care about and who you shouldn't is arbitrary.

look around at the non-white places.
doing nothing means those will be overtaking your place soon.
Have fun then

Wow, what a massacre this thread is. Can somebody PLEASE drop the mic?

No, but seriously. Humans are herd animals, we form groups naturally amongst ourselves, it's a nature thing.

It's also a nature thing that just as individuals compete for resources, so do groups. Thus conflict.

A nation/religion/creed are some of many ways in which we divide ourselves. This arrangement of competition breed invention and cooperation.

Think of it this way, states are petrie dishes of human cultures. You are part of this, whether you want it or not. Unless you want to live as a hermit somewhere desolate I guess.

Prepare for war bitch

The strong will prey on the weak

>If it's not then the government should charge me more.

Well it doesn't. Instead you owe them your life.

Like in soviet union - behind the lines were kikes with machine-guns.
Truly technocrat view about how the world should work...

You have never heard of volunteers when the cause is justified...

I don't owe anyone anything outside of my tax payments to the government.

Great. Then you should be nationalist in some sense. Because not all cultures in the world would agree with you.

>But why are you drawing this line at a concept of a nation? Why not focus on your neighborhood or city?

Here's how it goes m8.

Self > Household/Close Family > Neighbourhood > Town/City > State > Country > Countries with Similar Values > etc

As you go down the chain, your good deeds have less chance of being recycled on to you in a form which spiritual people call karma, but is really just a cycle of a combination of selfish and selfless community spirit.

Your little diatribe is rooted in White IE Western values. Leave the country and experience the shit hole that is the East before you make idiotic muh edge comments.

Also kys.

How come nationalism is preached so hard here when it is so down far the chain then?

Of course it is true with different regions within the same nation. Difference is - it is the same nation and if it is wise enough of a nation it will listen to local knowledge when moving around.

Pillaging hordes of stupid foreigners do not give a shit - they simlpy do not care, moved before, will move again when everything once again goes to shit.

Note - there is always reason to moving around.

No, you do. You owe the U.S. ... whether you accept the responsibility of that or not is up to you.

That's what separates men from children.

How it is so down the chain - the whole chain is interlocked and just as strong as it's weakest link?

Bro, this is already the state of the USA. Go to a any minor city.

America is so fucked. About 50% of the people in this country couldn't give any less of a fuck about the Founding Fathers.

... and seems that people are bit unhappy in USA.

When did libertarians become so cucked?

They are rooted in something that simply does not exist...

Because a nation is the power that governs. The dipshits in Washington are the ones making your laws. That's why the line is drawn there. Once you go beyond that, the "value" of your contribution is severely diminished in terms of reward, but before that it comes back relatively strong, stronger as you go up the chain, but still strong at the national level.

It's all a form of selfishness in it's heart, but applied in a way where it gives selfless results. The reason we have laws against murder isn't so much so that we can't murder, it's so nobody can murder us (without community retribution). Hence, the reasons we might act selfless in these situations is ultimately selfish, but improves everyone's life. You scratch my back, I scratch yours, etc.

There's that old joke that we won't unite the world until we get attacked by Extraterrestrial beings. There's actually truth in that, but we won't be fighting for Africa. We'd be fighting WITH Africa, for OURSELVES. But we would both benefit.

>nationalism is about pride
>i just want to be left alone
you had better fucking ensure you're being left alone. society isn't going to do that for you and true american patriotism is all that's going to save you. it is 100% your responsibility to maintain that for future generations.

As of now, we have common "enemy" who attacks us - it is the Earth we are overpopulating.
This is a mixed bag of a threat and dealing with it not properly will have horrendous consequences.

That was surprisingly deep for a Potatofarmer

This is pleb tier bait

I think OP is a leaf posting from a US proxy. Trust me, this is how we troll. This is Canadian-style shitposting.

Also you might ask why ethnicity is important in my worldview. It's self perpetuating, it is important because it is important. When I talked earlier about phantom ethnostates, what I meant is that you are not on the chain for these people, at least not where you belong. At best you come under "Countries with Similar Values". The Mexican American is a Mexican first and an American second. The Black American, Black first, American second. They will always prioritise their society over yours (the evidence which you can plainly see in a 5 minute Cred Forums browsing session), and we're not above it either. All one ethnicity gets for abandoning it, non tattling in the prisoners dilemma, is to get fucked over by those that don't. It's similar for cultures, which is why multiculturalism is a bane on our society. You can see here the disdain and general indifference for the well being (at best) the average Cred Forumsack has for the average lefty, yet even a black Cred Forumsack will receive mostly support in a thread. You can go to any left wing site and see how the feeling is mutual. If your society is divided, it is not YOUR society anymore. "Multiculturalism is our strength" is basically a fancy way of saying "Divided we fall". We all know the real adage, and we all know another truth which is self evident for a peaceful life but has been attacked to the point where it is heretical, from the same empire. "When in Rome, Do as the Romans do".

You think too big. Not enough people will think with you. The solution is not to destroy the stabilised population countries by taking from the exploding ones, no improvement in the shit countries but measurable detriment to the good ones, all to perpetuate what is essentially a ponsy scheme economy.

I know that.

>1 post by this ID