Is there a word that means "nigger", but also applies to shitty whites, mexicans, whoever...

Is there a word that means "nigger", but also applies to shitty whites, mexicans, whoever, while also excludes black people who are good members of society?

"thug"

actually not bad, but seems male-exclusive

Cred Forumsack

Trash

yes it's called "nigger"

I've seen this picture a lot recently, is it real? Is he actually getting stoned with some black pastors?

Yes, it's "nigger"

It's just barely applicable to anyone but blacks.

blue pilled

thugs are alpha

if you are alpha you are already better than 90% of Cred Forums

I'd go with pieces of shit

it's a shoop, you can tell by the pixels

That's how I use the word nigger.

Nigger

faggot can work on just about anyone or anything. I've called my cat a faggot before, and even my chair. faggot is a a derogatory term that works on literally anything. go ahead, when your lamp bulb begins to flicker, try calling it a faggot, it will work.

The term you are looking for is "clinton"

R A R E
A
R
E

kek

vermin

this desu.

there is a such thing as nigger culture and any man who subscribes to a lifestyle where drugs money and sex is the focal point
and dresses like their favorite rapper is a nigger
black or not

if you want to sound more intellectual you could say "dredges of society" I guess

A rose by any other name is still a rose and a nigger by any other name is still a nigger.

SUBHUMAN
U
B
H
U
M
A
N

Honorary dindu

remember, no inflection

think you mean "dregs" senpai

(You)

I've taken a liking to "degenerates" lately.

the fuck is this, how to be a normal human being? Yeah, talk to your neighbors. Okay.

ahaha trump like "nigga r u serious????"

leaf

Trash op.

I knew a 1% biker who claimed nigger was a word that described low life degenerate trash of any race.

These aren't even a joke, the original meaning and usage of the word "nigger" had nothing exclusively to do with race, it described someone who was proud of being a piece of shit

I'm so sick of nigger men following me around society 'please below average white man what are you doing where are you going? Can I be your little puppy white man? Can I lick your butt after you poo PLEASE white man what are you doing now? Mind if I follow you? What's this, anime? Oh ok white man whatever you say I just want to fit in with you I'll like anime too now'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

:)

snow nigger
sand nigger
taco nigger
leaf nigger
tea nigger
rice nigger
etc. etc.

>>>tea nigger

kekekek

Yeah, it's nigger.