Apparently this is $200 in WA. 56 grams of marijuana

Apparently this is $200 in WA. 56 grams of marijuana.

What kind of limitations should other states impose on marijuana legalization? If it's going to happen, what is a sane way to do it?

way too expensive.

I hope Ga follows suit soon.

What? 200 for 56grams is about 3.60 a gram. Thats fuckin great

Please tell me what magical state you live in where a gram is less than 5 dollars

Looks like shit bud

Vote Lambright I'll have a pound of weed at costco for $50 in a year

>all that leaf

That's not 56 grams.

>leaves

You rang?

Florida.

i pay 200 for 30-35 grams but that's because it's illegal.

in a LEGAL state, it should be dirt cheap. Otherwise, why not just grow your own?

Fuck, I don't think I'd pay $200 for a little bag like that of anything.
>What kind of limitations should other states impose on marijuana legalization?
None

Marijuana that is widely available for the cheap is not "fuckin great".

Visit Google Images and query both "2 ounces marijuana" and "1 pound marijuana". It's hard to visualize it in your mind.

>WA
You're a FUCKING LEAF as far as I'm concerned

bro hook me up with your dealer i just moved here and it's been dry city for the past 2 weeks

>Marijuana that is widely available for the cheap is not "fuckin great".
Why not?

The closest free state to me in Colorado. You can buy weed there if you're not a resident, right? Have they stepped up enforcement on the borders if you're travelling by car or anything? I'd like to take some home but I can't imagine it'll be easy.

You drinkin too much haterade homie

Looks like an ounce from here.
>Shitty mini buds that starved underneath the daddy top bud & sun leaves

$200.sounds about right for an ounce uk prices. Ya'll pay £150 & up around here. (Not from niggers ofc.)

You are absolutely fucking illiterate if you think I am from WA or that this is my image given the context of my post, and thus you're shitposting because you're responding to a thread that you don't understand. What the fuck is wrong with you?

The most absolute retard one can be is to call someone a stoner for being anti-stoner. Drop the pipe, immediately. Maybe throw it in the trashcan. Maybe break it and shove it up your ass. You have to clear your head, kiddo. There's no reason you should continue to smoke that shit. I'm okay with drinking because it's easy not to do that in excess, but it's easy to get "too high". Sip whiskey. It's too strong for your pussy ass to chug. It's mild and comforting. For those who consider it a "depressant" in the regards that it makes you depressed -- NO. Are you fucking kidding me? Depressant is a completely different word unrelated to the psychological condition. Sure, it makes your depression work, but that's not what "depressant" means in regards to alcohol. Furthermore if you are happy and you're not such a moron you can enjoy it. You can read a book. You can go on a nice walk. Seems like you just stay at home all day smoking weed accusing non-stoners of being stoners. You are fucking ridiculous.

Anons do you know anyway I can get this shipped to me via online, I know you fukners know the spot

I don't like marijuana and I don't think people should be smoking it nor do I think it should be easy to do excess of it. There's a lot of issues in encouraging dependancy on it. Sure, it's not as harmful as alcohol in excess, but it's still dependency. A silent dependency problem.

Yes and yes.

Sane? How about start at the opposite. What would be the most insane way to legalize it?

Work backwards. Show your work.

DUDEAFUCKINGLEAFLMAO

>silent dependency problem
sauce?

county?

drop a throwaway email

Someone got passed by in the roto

>don't think people should be smoking it
Yeah, no one should smoke anything because smoking is retarded.
>nor do I think it should be easy to do excess of it
Why? Are you stupid or you just a dumb statist?

I just did a colorado weed run. $120 oz's, you can buy 1 a day from each individual store.

Shit is waay better than the medial bud out here too.

Whoa, quit harshing my buzz man.

Thats a LOT of fucking weed.

I live in Colorado and I can attest that stoner culture died fucking overnight when it went legal. Potheads are faggots but it should be legal everywhere.

>finland
>15 euros a gram is the cheapest it will ever get

Remember the old saying that there is such a thing called a psychological dependency? It's as addicting as coffee, but it doesn't mean being hooked on it isn't damaging and unhealthy. All kinds of unnecessary obsessions and "harmless addictions" really have some issues with it. If people did it in moderation it'd be fine. We shouldn't encourage excess use. Wouldn't you agree? Not everyone is a functioning intoxicant.

Has never seen weed irk

How about we take all the people who want to smoke pot and put them in california, then we build a wall around them.

I've never been pulled over traveling in and out of Colorado, but thats only been about 4 times since weed became legal, so take it with a grain of salt.

Are you retarded, a hundred an ounce is pretty fuckin cheap.

>old saying
You're a goddamned moron.
>We shouldn't encourage excess use.
I agree. Who is? For fuck's sake, user, use your head.

Haha this guy is a prime example of your average Cred Forums user... Sits on the Internet and talks tough all day but is a do-nothing faggot. Enjoy your tough guy whiskey and buying fake nazi memorabilia on eBay chump

You can buy it as an out of state resident. They don't have like checkpoint searches at the borders but you do need to hide anything pretty well and don't do dumb shit like smoke in the car while driving.

I bought like three ounces and took it back to Texas, no problem. Also took like $300 worth of edibles on a plane in a checked bag. No problemo

£150 an ounce is utter horse shit.
£200 for blue cheese is about all you'll get faggot.

Instead, let's take all the people who abhor the idea of smoking pot, put them in Florida, and then saw it off the rest of the USA like Bugs Bunny.

This shit looks trash. Even though its cheap I wouldnt buy it. I could see someone using it to make brownies or some sort of weed edible though.

You need more rapefugees, they'll make weed prices go down

yea i was busting balls.

it is a great price and WA was heaven on earth while i was there.

im just jelly cause i still pay cuck prices(though i get it pretty cheap considering im in the prohibitionist south)

>more government regulations
GOOD GOY

Non-residents can purchase and Colorado doesnt have much of an issue with you taking the weed out of the state, however just assume every neighboring state is checking every vehicle coming out of Colorado now.

>swede
>rapefugees
Your fucking dealers must be paying you to take their product by this point, cuck.

Dis nigga aint been to 16th street mall in Denver. Homelessness has more than quintupled since weed became legal, and theres so many fuckers on 16th asking for money we hear about the useless assholes attacking other people once a month.

This is all because potheads moved here thinking there would be weed paving the streets.

hahah dude jk I love that sticky green kush dude so much weed lmao Ive got a qp right here just hit this bong!

Sure as shit doesn't look like 56 grams.

alcohol

Growers pay for the testing and cerification. You get a sticker with the THC/CBD percentage on it. Plus taxes.

How about this. Why do you care. And grow however the fuck much you want and no tax
/thread

Oregon dispensaries regularly have $100 oz for recreational & medical. That works out to $3.5/ounce. Not all of them though. And you can still buy $300 oz.

around 2004 a friend offered me a MASSIVE bag of decent, young looking bud.
it weighed out near 120 grams / ~4oz
he wanted $100 bucks and i gave him 80.
years later he finally told the story him and his friends raided a field full of plants in the middle of the night, and they had so much they were just getting rid of it asap before their parents found out or word got back to the owners of the field or whatever

3-4 years ago when i still smoked they only guy i knew would charge 50/60 an 1/8th depending on his mood.
quit because of that

I'll be moving to Olympia, WA this December.
Anything I absolutely must know? I hear the lefties are pretty radical out there. Wanna make sure I don't get my skull busted open by a feral pack of antifaggots.

LOL I TROL U

>Marijuana
>Dependency

D.A.R.E messed you up.

washingtonfags can't even grow their own bud.

>when you try to be cool and it backfires

Actually I smoked for free for years until I came here and saw the truth

>Dis nigga aint been to 16th street mall in Denver. Homelessness has more than quintupled since weed became legal

Yup and when you talk to these bums most are mentally ill retards who came here for their "medicine" from other states. I'm not against legal weed but these fucking homeless are a time bomb. Some of them are fucking dangerous.

>things I don't like should be illegal

Oregon here, do it other states and then leave us alone.

My D.A.R.E. book that i got as a kid with Color photos included was the first moment i knew i wanted to try heroin.

I sometimes wonder if they did that on purpose or if im just dumb for being enticed.

Side effects: extreme euphoria etc etc...
but dont do it kids!

Are you moving to Olympia for a reason?

>Anything I absolutely must know? I hear the lefties are pretty radical out there.

Kek, if by radical you mean string out on meth and worthless as shit then yes. Olympia is literally a crack den of a city. Lived there for 5 years and made some great friend but also met some of the biggest low life pieces of shit I've ever met. Washington is kind of like that in General, horrible liberals but still home to some really good folks. Some of the liberals are not so bad but most are pretty awful.

With all those rapefugees I'm sure you'll continue to smoke pole for free in the future. I'm glad you've accepted the fact that you love cock in your mouth.

i handed out machetes and hatchets to the homeless when i visited Boulder.

The locals fucking hated me.

i honestly had good intentions because i was out of my mind on meth and thought the homeless were being targeted and killed.

in hindsight it may not have been a good idea

Pls tell me this is true. Idc about people who smoke pot. I can't fucking stand weed heads though. Their whole fucking culture is trash.

Ignore shitposters man.

True that I get mine for 200 sell it for £12.50 a g

This please.
You obviously don't know shit about weed.

I don't know why but your post cracked me up. Fucking hilarious user.

El Paso felt this way for years. Homelessness there was insane in the late 90s and 2000s.

Just say two oz who the fuck says 56g

I stayed in. Hotel on the 16th Street mall a few weeks ago and it was fucking terrible. Aggressive bums everywhere. The city doest do shit about it. It's a shame too. It would be a nice city, but apparently they care more about being " progressive" than being being gang fucked in the street

sounds dangerous. took a greyhound bus across the usa and my bro had to go toss his big stash he had in this shoes in the toilet when cops showed up and did a random search in shreveport louisiana, also checkpoints near el paso.

that weed looks like shit

yeah why should he care??? its not like people who smoke marijuana are out doing anything that has any consequences posititive or negative on society like driving stoned or working stoned or just bumbling around stoned. so yeah who cares what anyone does. YOLO#

The only type of laws Marijuana needs is this

If you want to smoke it, grow it on your own.
If you get caught with it, no big deal
If you get caught selling it, go to jail

Decriminalize and legalize growing of Marijuana, that is it.

I see you're gagging on Duterte's tiny cock while you're typing. Your shit nation would be in a much better place if you hadn't rolled over ass first to every western nation that sailed by in the 1800s.

Some men really do just want to watch the world burn.

>The city doest do shit about it.

I know bro, I've gotten in fist fights with Homless here for just standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's ridiculous and if you bitch about them in front of the wrong people you get so much emotional guilt. I'm not against the homeless, i know some are just folks who fell on hard times but a lot of them are just fucking nut jobs who could snap at any point.

I was in Anchorage, Alaska and actually liked their homeless because they just ask for money. Here they will walk up, accused you of raping them as kids and then attack you even thought your 30 years younger than them. Insane.

Has it gotten better?

WA is a is a Liberal shithole. DUDE WEED LMAO only makes us all the more degenerate.

no you are wrong. the philippines would be the way it is today no matter what because of the nature of a filipino. they truly are the niggers of SEA.

if its illegal all of the money goes to niggers and cartels, and people who just smoke pot potentially have to deal with whacked out xanax or opiate abusers. making degeneracy even more degenerate is not the solution

>Has it gotten better?
I don't know. I left that shithole as soon as I could. You could smell Juarez from a dozen miles away.

>they truly are the niggers of SEA.

It's funny because all the flips I'm bro's with are smart as hell and do really well in life but I always hear the ones in the Philippines are shit.

Well I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but if you want to continue to excuse your shit nation that's cool desu

It's like why there are no good mexican olympians
all the ones that can jump, climb, run or swim are already in the USA

Last I heard (a few months ago) police were specifically pulling people over who leave Colorado with an out of state tag. I'd be careful if I were you.

Marijuana cant be legalized its an illegal drug that will drive up homicide rates its been proven by the DEA.

$200 for some shake?

i'll pass

no it definitely should not be cheap when its legal, ala taxes. you pat more but you dont get arrested thats the tradeoff

>checking every vehicle

how fucking stupid are you?

Not everyone can grow, like if you live in an apartment.

There's a market for dispensaries/weed stores, and there's 0 problem with allowing the free market to fill that niche.

Nebraska has a thing going where the police target people coming in to state from CO and search for marijuana and bust them for possession and then use the "increased" crime statistics to justify not considering medicinal or legal marijuana.
Your tax dollars at work!

My point is that once you make this plant, that is very easy to grow, Legal. Where is the incentive to spend money when you can produce it for pennies per gram?

I smell a southerner. I'm in Yorkshire, former coalfields. It's a major industry around here since there's fuck all else.
I've bought a few oz's in my time, and refused to pay more than 150. As I said, £150 & up. For some inexplicable reason folks tend to crop at the same time, so you have several weeks of cheap as chips then a fortnight of rocking horse shit.

I give £25 for an eighth, from an old school friend who probably sells 50 of them a day & double at weekends.
Are you assuming everyone acts like a frightened bitch when they knock on a dealers door? Best price or go elsewhere. He/she'll respect you for it & maybe even stop overcharging you for wanger dressed up as 'hybrid pukka.'
Blue cheese my fuckin ass

Olympia is a dense core of filthy drug-addicted far-left hippie homeless scum, surrounded by a small shell of upper-middle-class far-left hippie government employees surrounded by vast tracts of empty land inhabited by gun-toting Trump-supporting rednecks.

There's a military base right to the NE, then the I-5 corridor of urban sprawl up to Seattle and beyond.

Seattle is full of faggots and programmers but it's okay.

Olympia is also boring as all fuck, prepare for suicidal thoughts.

>tfw you can make a 600$ profit off of that but live on the other side of the country

Fucking fuck, I don't smoke but I would sell the shit out of that

Why do people grow gardens opposed to going to the grocery for veggies?

That's a lot for just one hour...

I've got an exhaustive list but I'll keep it simple:

1) Legitimize it. Understand what you are legalizing
2) Reduce weed possession laws, increase other drugs sentences
3) Consolidate the cartels
4) Legalize it
5) Set tariffs high enough to marginalize domestic growth
6) Tax it

>I charge £12.50 for a tenner deal
u wot m8

I don't think you understand how easy it is to grow weed and how it produces enough to sustain your habit for a few months with just a few plants.

That isn't an accurate comparison.

fyi pot is like 100 an ounce in colrado now because big growers are flooding the market and demand is dropping
good news for me though because i have aspen coming up in 2 weeks

just come visit. you will see. visit for a year. or just go to philippinefailblog.com

>medical Marijuanas
>all the names are gimmicky 420blazeit trash

Yeah... sure... "medical"

How can potheads live with themselves by exploiting the needs of the terminally/chronically ill

>that giant leaf in the bag
>poorly trimmed bud

that's recreational faggot

Mid grade for 100 an ounce. Not bad.

this. what the fuck

noticed that myself. these legal growers are going to have to step it up to compete with the bc black market

Fun fact:
You will make more money selling Tshirts in high traffic tourist areas then selling grams of weed.
Drug dealing when viewed holistically isn't as high return an industry as one would think and only has decent margins because of statist regulations and taxes imposed on legal industries.

TL:/DR drug dealing is a lifestyle decision

Is Colorado the most based state?

>Trump leading by double digits
>LEGAL weed
>/out/ as fuck
>I've heard the gun laws are great

I've done every drug but Heroin my man.

Everyone says it's the best feeling on the fucking planet and nothing can ever compare to it

Fuck thst. It's too good.

i highly doubt your statement since i've been abusing obscure RCs for years and am not even close to 10% of all drugs

Heroin is pretty enjoyable though.

We need to pass our shitty ammendment.

Did you learn this from the DARE program?

i pay $100 an ounce for primo shit in denver. whoever trimmed that bud needs their dick punched.

People bitching about prices can go take a long walk off a short pier. If money is really that big of an issue you can just grow it yourself. Also considering you only need 0.2 grams to get solidly high you are either incredibly wasteful or out of control with how much weed you consume. 56 grams should easily be a year's worth.

I've known a million idiots like you that think they can grow weed.

Give it a shot, Nimrod. Post results.

i have already.

There are also cheap automated systems out there. set it and forget it type stuff

maybe if you didn't hang out with millions of idiots you'd realize how easy it was.

Post results, Captain Bammer.

Heavy tax and proof of employment.

Also if weed is legal what's the point in buying that much tier 3 weed at once. Half the fun on legal weed is being able to try all the new t1s that rotate through the shops.

first leaves coming in.

get rekt

Ban it and burn it all in a massive pile and then close borders. Execute anyone growing it

$100/oz, man things have gotten CHEAP. But is it any good though?

>rec legal here
>still haven't bought any because my employer will fire you for it

Its simple numbers.

Tshirts are made in sweatshops, purchased wholesale for .50-$1 from Asia or Mexico, weed wholesale from similar places for $3-10 per gram with added high risk and lower margins.
Like drugs Tshirts pay no rent, yet Tshirts can be sold from a pile in open on the street paying no rent.
Like drugs Tshirts pay no tax.
Tshirts being for tourists are non reliant on return customers so they can be garbage quality
Tshirts have less competition.
Tshirts can be value added and stylised.
Tshirts never have problems with supply.
Tshirt vendors rarely get the attention of predatory criminals.

Seriously selling drugs and being billionaires is the stuff of Hollywood

califag here, bro that is murder, at that price you might as well grow your own. i stopped buying weed after a year i had my rec, but now all i do is concentrates.