Tumblr user claims responsibility for New York City explosion

ageofshitlords.com/tumblr-user-claims-responsibility-new-york-city-explosion/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-york-explosion-nypd-investigating-tumblr-manifesto-by-suspected-bomber-a7315336.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

“The explosives detonated in New York City, that was me,” the posting reads. “Those were just some tests, I know where I have made errors and I will not make the same mistake next time.”

“I did it because I cannot stand society. I cannot live in a world where homosexuals like myself as well as the rest of the LGBTQ+ community are looked down upon by society,” the author continues.

“I don’t know exactly how I feel about taking human lives. I suppose I’m just going to have to move forward knowing that what I am doing had a purpose and will in fact make a difference.”

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-york-explosion-nypd-investigating-tumblr-manifesto-by-suspected-bomber-a7315336.html

These narcissists can't even realize the west worships the LGBT.

Meh, maybe some faggot falseflaging or an actual faggot thinking some stupid shit like that would help their "movement".

They are praising this bombing because people don't respect how they cum.

>some faggot trying to cook
>fails
>throws out pot
>blows up

WE BOMBERZ NOW LOSTEN 2 ME IM GAY

>"This is will be"

Had one fucking job

this is an obvious false flag

>people think gays are mentally unstable
>let's prove them wrong by bombing people

But the west practically worships gays. This guy been living under a rock?

Should tumblr be banned as a hate site?

This really has to be a Cred Forumslock shit posting

it's pretty much Cred Forums boogyman personified

His next post will probably be about his jewish heritage

Page was likely just /lgbt/ havin a laff, physical evidence from the scene points to the religion of peace.

Many media outlets are already saying that. Some even implying that it was possibly some "right wing trouble maker" or a "typical trump supporter".

Yes

Thing is Chelsea is one of the main gay-friendly neighborhoods in America, and the note in the undetonated second bomb contained Arabic writing. This tumblr page really does sound like an alt-righter looking for a laugh.

I'm almost positive this is some edgy tumblr attention whore that just wants attention.

My bet is on religion of peace. 3 synch'd attacks seem a bit organized for random lone wolves

If it is it would be a very stupid thing from the guy who did it, specially if he is from the USA

>hahahaha that will surely mess with dem homos
>20 years in jail

jihadist tumblerittes, what a time to be alive.

that sounds more likely then it actually being from the bomber.

3 unrelated isolated incidents*

inb4 his first kill is a fag

but i thought isis has already taken credit????

He would probably have a better movement if he stopped letting dicks push his shit in the wrong direction

It's too thicc, and on tumblr even. Language suggests a Cred Forumstard going all out.

It was a nice try, though

why put the bomb in a trash can if he was trying to make a statement???? why not bomb a straight club??? or times square??? who gives a shit that a trash can blew up???

shit don't make no sense.

Boyfriend prob left him

You cuck, it's a double false flag.

Note the use of the words "homosexuals such as myself".

It's pretending to be a cishet shitlord framing a faggot framing.

Naw nigga it's a triple false flag. Faggots aren't smart enough to double gals flag.

that was for the stabbing i believe