Waa, my son died at Benghazi because of Hillary

Shut up cunt. No one wants to hear your mawkish nonsense at Trump's nomination about how your cannon fodder son bought the farm in Benghazi. Yaa Hillary let it happen, so what. Who cares?

Trump is a racist, Trump's support of Israel is wishy-washy. He is against free trade and wants the US to stop spending so much money on foreign bases. He would be a disaster as president. We don't want to hear your sob story lady. Hillary is the only answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you just argue with a still image and then upload it to the internet?

let's see what else he does

Fpbp

Bet you won't say it to her face pussy

lmao fucking pathetic. sage

I'm waiting on him to reply to his own post pretending to be someone else.

/thread
everyone please return to your regularly scheduled programming.

What the fuck is this post. What is the right wing good at? Because it's all baby shit

Not sure if troll or genuine.

>tolerant liberals

DRUMPFKINS BTFO!

Is this post ironic? Because if not maybe you should write for the huffington post.

huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html

THIS!

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

Was her son the ambassador/diplomat who was tortured and killed, or one of the soldiers who went there to try and save them?

Usually, I don't shed too many tears for soldiers. They knew what they were signing up for, and most US engagements are pointless and stupid, but this was an unprovoked attack on an EMBASSY. This was a purely defensive action, and anyone who died in it deserves to be honored for their sacrifice.

I respect soldiers who defend people. Especially against orders.

10/10

Wahh my son died because of Hillary
>insert photo of Khan

Well, this thread ended quickly.

It's ironic, he gave himself away with "so much money".
Looks like she got plenty of bites though.

Why didnt you send in the troops while she was sleeping.

>1 (One) post by this ID

Why is it so important that we support Israel again?

Thank you for correcting the record.

0.0004 shekels have been deposited into your account

Sage

This is so cold from CTR, their lack of emotion.

When the truth comes out that Hillary armed rebels and was running a fast and furious operation in October, I am going to enjoy making tons of professional memes to expose the the new Wikileaks and Hillary.

Not sure if bait or retarded.

>tfw that means I'm the retard

Regardless of political choice, you are a shitgibbon for mocking a grieving parent.
Enjoy your cancer, because you deserve it.

I'm surprised that you addressed him as Trump rather than "Drumpf".

Haha op.
>pseudo liberal troll
>trigger warning

So letting someone who allowed the death of Americans become president is better than someone who said mean things? Nice logic there, record correct, hillshill harder ect, ect.

Shill harder.

Thanks for cucking the record. :^)

fpbp. Why does OP think this site is kikebook? I think CTR's already pathetic amount of strength has been completely exhausted by this point.

>this post

But Khan and McCain are war heroes right?

It's over. Why are they still paying you people?

I will say this: she's using her son's death as a selfish way of pushing a political agenda.

Yeah Hillary made a call. That's what leaders do. It got some people killed, it fucking happens. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Actually, she didn't make a call, she didn't even pick up, that's kind of the whole issue.