Volunteer to knock on doors for the Hillary campaign

>Volunteer to knock on doors for the Hillary campaign
>act like a total autist and piss everyone off
>Trump wins in a landslide

Why hasn't anyone thought of this?

People are boring and one incounter with a sperg is enough to fuel a month of water cooler conversations

There are a lot of doors in this country

this idea is going somewhere

bump for the absolute madmen who'd do it

Not even needed. Hillary is doing all the autism herself.

I'm half Jewish of course I've already thought about false flagging Hillary's campaign.

>write TRUMP2016 in chalk at polling sites
>20% of liberals too afraid to vote
you're trying to hard nigger

is it illegal to hang around polling sites wearing kkk cloths

Also this is campaigning within a polling area and is illegal.

I don't see why not. Black Panthers hung around for Obama's election.

They were on the Democrat's side, they're allowed to break laws.

>last weekend, wife's phone starts ringing, unknown caller
>answer it, assuming telemarketer
>little girl says "is this Mrs.user?"
>sounds no older than 6ish
>dafuq that's weird, hand it to wife
>wife says hello, confirms identity
>gets a shocked look on her face
>motions for me to come listen to the phone
>this girl is being coached through asking people to volunteer for the Democrat party, saying that Trump is dangerous and a bad man and needa to be defeated
>she keeps forgetting her lines, keeps asking her parents what she's supposed to say next
>wife asks the girl if she can talk to her parents
>she says sure, second later line shuts off

I was livid, my wife was in tears because she was forced to do shit like that for her parents when they were part of a Mennonite church that behaved like Jehova's Witnesses, and couldn't believe that there are still people that would use children like that. She kept saying she was scared that the girl's parents were punishing/beating her because she didn't get people to volunteer, just like what happened to her. She's also pregnant, so her emotions are wild right now. I wanted so badly to ream out the parents, but since I couldn't get their number I called the local Democrat headquarters to say something, they brushed it off as no big deal, claiming they would never do that or condone it. Democrats piss me off something fierce lately.

(Cont.)
Really, I would say that they are doing a fine job of giving the party a bad name on their own, let them implode due to their own insane ideology and justification of their awful practices.

don't you have like some police / child protection agency you can call to investigate it

i have a job and a family
only degenerate neets have time to go around knocking on strangers' doors

There is nothing wrong with children participating in religion.

Not much that could be done I'm afraid, it was an unknown caller, and we weren't recording the call. That gives police/CPS nothing to go on, I've made calls to various Dem party headquarters since then and get the same story that they would never do it, they think I'm some low information voter that doesn't know the difference between Republican and Democrat since "Republicans are evil," or I'm making it up to cause a media firestorm.

I will say it is pretty funny when I tell this story in person, leaving out the party name, and seeing pepole assume it's the Republican party and finally revealing it was, in fact, the Democrats.

you sound like a bitch, I hope your wife has a mis-carriage

You're right, unless the children are abused because they didn't get enough people to buy books or baked goods, come to church, or let them into their house. That is what happened to my wife, and it's disgusting. We are still religious, but we are definitely not with the disgusting, terrible "people" known as Mennonite or Amish.

p sure phone companies record every call
literally a leaf

>act like a total autist and piss everyone off
Like we even need to try

you can't call cps for no reason other than having an autistic hunch. You have to actually see some harm happening. Making your kid cold call isn't abuse. YOU sound like sjw's ffs.

You would know what a bitch sounds like, wouldn't you legalized-zoophilia-kun?

not if you have a bag and beg for candy

>leaf
everytime

I did something with the greens a few years ago. Every voting location except for the one I was allocated gained more votes from the previous elections. My voting area actually showed the opposite effect.

You're right on CPS. However, you're misinterpreting what I'm saying.

I never said making kids cold call is abuse, it IS a shitty thing to do and if it happens too often it will make the Democrats look bad. What I DID say is that my wife was afraid that the girl would be getting abused because we didn't agree to volunteer, or because she screwed up her lines, which is what people count on when they force their children to cold call. That's how they guilt people into agreeing to volunteer.

extremely illegal.
EXTREMELY.
ILLEGAL.

asking for citizenship documents is counted as threatening a voter

Make sure you dress up like a muslim and compliment the parents on how beautiful their underage daughters are. Make sure they know that you're one of Obama's refugees and Hillary has to win so you can bring your *single* older brother to the states ;^)

>extremely illegal.
>EXTREMELY.
on what grounds

It might, like, hurt the voter's feelings or something

shouldn't be a hard act for you OP

they dont do that. they literally offer people money, fried chicken and watermellon to go vote for her.

Dont say that, it would be a real loss.

I remember Black Panthers were posted outside Chicago Polling places for Obama the second term.

When no one thought this was a big deal it was the beginning of my lost faith in the media.

18540. (a) Every person who makes use of or threatens to make use
of any force, violence, or tactic of coercion or intimidation, to
induce or compel any other person to vote or refrain from voting at
any election or to vote or refrain from voting for any particular
person or measure at any election, or because any person voted or
refrained from voting at any election or voted or refrained from
voting for any particular person or measure at any election is guilty
of a felony punishable by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h)
of Section 1170 of the Penal Code for 16 months or two or three
years.

Because Reddit did it with Bernie and it didn't work.

Cred Forums doesn't leave their basements though.

isn't everything there inducing a person to vote? like booths and people handing out pens or flags and shit

I've thought of joining her phone banks and doing essentially this until I got caught.

Your supposed to draw a cute Anime frog retard.

You can go to jail for that.

>pretend to be an autist