Well, Cred Forums? Is innocent until proven guilty a sexist concept?

Well, Cred Forums? Is innocent until proven guilty a sexist concept?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/jenny-trout/i-wore-a-bikini-and-nothing-happened_b_5546206.html
jennytrout.com/?p=8823
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mmmmm, yummy.

It is discriminatory against the victim in general.

wow that made me think very hard

T H I C C

>Some cunt who's an actress and has been seen with obama comes out of the woodwork decades later to claim someone raped her in a he said she said way with no evidence whatsoever
>The man accused has been a billionaire for DECADES, but she appears out of the blue when that man runs for president
hmm...

She looks like shes shitting

> accused of raping a child

lolwut

What a bastion of talent!

It's sexist to requite evidence for criminal convictions. Wew

>Shy flightless forest bird

no fucking shit

she probably takes big dumps

Liberals love removing rights. Go figure.

that's because the case is going to be tossed because there is fuck all evidence, the fucking victim is anonymous for fuck sake
fucking god hamplanets are braindead

Trump should get Hillary to be his defender if that's what (((they)))'re charging him with.

9/11, would jenny her trout

>trout
Kek is among us

With a face like that, your last name has to be Trout.

>doesn't make these accusations until Trump is running for president
PURE COINCIDENCE

It's still odd that I haven't heard a peep about this on the news. Is it even true? Clearly he is not facing criminal charges so it is a civil suit.

I assume it is a politically motivated frivolous suit, or the media would be talking about it non stop.

there is a reason this "story" hasn't been all over the media
even the media knows this case is going to be fucking tossed
>waited literally 20 years
>only happening now when he is running for president
>zero evidence
>supposed "victim" won't even give their name to the fucking police

exactly. If this was criminal the media would be over it like cats to catnip

huffingtonpost.com/jenny-trout/i-wore-a-bikini-and-nothing-happened_b_5546206.html

I'm trying to imagine her thin with normal hair and I feel like she would be cute.

jennytrout.com/?p=8823

ayyýyyyy lmao

Well my stomach just forcefully rejected my drink so that happened.

Well, the Democrats have some money to burn on a frivolous lawsuit, so why not? They won't win but it will dominate the news cycle and that's all that matters.

>Is innocent until proven guilty a sexist concept?
No, but that won't stop her from trying to eat it.

What a shame. ANother beached whale. get back in the water before it dies!

>taking memes seriously
If Trump was actually suspected of raping an underaged girl or any persons at all the media would have been on it 24/7 and Trump would have been forced to drop.

If it's the Epstein thing then you'll never hear about it because then we can talk about how buddybuddy Bill is with the pedo.

Is this a troll account or something?

Someone couldn't honestly be that obtuse.

>mfw leftists completely disregard the 12+ rape allegations on Bill Clinton

>nothing happened
my testes just retracted into my abdomen

>they've been doing it for millions of years

? ? ? ?

lel

Trump is going to rape her alright.

>time traveler in the future

F A T T

I think she's a cute

The former president of the united states that served 2 terms got accused of rape, 12 times, and he still isn't in jail, since there is no evidence.

It really must be true then, since no women would lie about being raped by him.

For you

Is it wrong that I love those kind of books?

>implying a proper unbiased investigation was possible

And

>a U.S. president going to jail
>ever

user he was literally the most powerful man in the free world. Presidents know how to silence people. Especially the Clintons

>Flightless bird
Greek philosopher I see.

>HAHA SO QUIRKY TWITTER BIO LOL LOOK HOW WITTY I AM

Worse than OP's image

I can't help but notice that the women who complain about sexism, the majority of them are overweight.

>yfw Obama picks one of his pocket judges and they hand select a (((jury))) and Trump gets immediately convicted

>flightless bird

hahah, that's sure one way to put it

I don't want to got all "Putin", if you will, but isn't it a little unfair to just believe these women because Bill is able to do it and leave zero evidence? Keep in mind, women falsely accuse men all time, and to accuse the most powerful man at the time and get on TV and all really motivates them to do so. Also, was Bill ever really taken to court over these accusations?

LOL

IN RELATED NEWS...SEA LEVELS AROUND THE GLOBE SUDDENLY RISE

Blue dress. Cigar. Impeachment ffs.

Actually I'm wrong. The impeachment was for lying about having sex etc. not the accusations per se

TROUT TROUT
PRETTY LITTLE TROUT
JUMP RIGHT IN
AND SPLASH ABOUT

Lewinsky was raped? I thought it was consensual.

some of the accusations were before he was POTUS or even the candidate of. All of the stories these women have are pretty similar to one another. It's fair to say that not all of the accusations were true but the fact he was in sexual relationships outside of his marriage doesn't really help matters. But anyway the point of my original post was just leftist ignore the numerous allegations on Bill Clinton, whereas they consider trump a rapist for one unreliable accusation

>Implying Donald Trump of all people need to rape
Coming from a swole nigger that white women offer their pussies, asses and mouths to my bbc when they're on vacation to my country for carnival, it would be faster to believe I raped someone than Donald. DJ Trump is the only white man I respect and I'm racist to the core.

We should just gather these types up and make a candle factory

He was the Governor of Arkansas. And again, women could still lie about the guy since he could just be an asshole to them. I'm not saying Bill is a hypersexual whore, but when you are accusations of rape go up since there are more women to accuse you of rape after fucking them and then ignoring them.

>Whovian
Why the fuck did women, especially tumblrinas, have to ruin Dr. Who as well?

I didn't mention rape

>Future historians
Bruh remember when chief leaf Xavier Trudeau II finished his grandfather's legacy and finally legalized marijuana? Shame he had to pass 30 under the radar bills before that like legalizing necrosexual marriage and making daily sex with animals mandatory, but hey if it weren't for him we couldn't legally carry a maximum 0.0000001g of marijuana at one time.

do you think she smells like [spoiler]fish[/spoiler]

Out of the thousands of pieces of strange Bill has snagged, it's statistically impossible that some of them weren't raped.

this. why do they ALL have the same inane shit?

There's something fishy about her.