Wizard of the Coast spokesman fired after coworker finds out hes a closeted Donald Trump Supporter

Wizard of the Coast spokesman fired after coworker finds out hes a closeted Donald Trump Supporter

sjws do it again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwm02zPsJ90
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/11/social-justice-warriors-attack-tabletop-gaming-get-their-facts-hopelessly-wrong/
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/09/15/in-the-safe-spaces-on-campus-no-jews-allowed/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-speed-controller/nffaoalbilbmmfgbnbgppjihopabppdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=jwm02zPsJ90

Nice autobiography blog post, Humphrey

You still have that video where he calls out Tolarian and Mana source?

Tolarian is a massive fucking hill shill, but his product reviews and pretty good. I'm conflicted either to stop watching him or help him see the right side. He hates trump, what are some conversion strategies to turn a blue to a red?

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

The most recent edition of D&D was pozzed all to fuck. Every single image of a hero was a strong black woman or a proud black man. Only pictures of white men were villains. There's crap in the text about
>does your character's gender identity match their sex?
Pretty obvious what had happened at WotC desu.

Yeah it's gross 3.5 and earlier are the only shit I mess around with.

2nd edition or gtfo

>In today's world words have consequences

I we really this far into communism? When I was a kid it was always sticks and stones etc

I grew up with 2nd ed. 3rd ed. was an improvement, imo, mainly because the addition of feats for fighters helped flesh that character class out quite a bit.

Thac0 is a pain if you're a dumb ass with math though

those guys used to print pokemon cards. shame theyre libshits

Does this fat fuck have anything relevant to say? I can't wait thirty seconds for him to catch his breath after every fucking sentence.

>not hiding your power level

people like you are the reason i haven't dm'd since 2nd edition.

Time to burn all my magic cards.

I have no idea what's habbening here.

>implying math nerds aren't the core D&D demographic

>Being a punk ass bitch
I managed to convince my nigra friend and co-worker to vote for Trump.
You'll never know until you try.

>he doesn't know math

>spokesman

I think he's just some guy with a YouTube channel, isn't he? I watched this earlier and agree with him - you don't have to exaggerate on his behalf.

wizards of the coast is a company that prints cards. they fired one of their guys for being a trump supporter

Fat shaming.. stay classy Cred Forums

3.75 aka Pathfinder is pretty great too.

>Wizard of the Coast spokesman fired after coworker finds out hes a closeted Donald Trump Supporter
That's illegal. You can't fire people based on beliefs and all that jazz.

>wizards is now fully trump
So, when do we add them to the trump'd collage?

At least they acknowledge that it's all a roleplaying gig.

wew...wait til friday

political beliefs aren't protected
you only get special treatment if you're a nigger, a whore, a kike, a faggot, a tranny, an old piece of shit, or a cripple

The merciless left.

You can if you live in an at-will state.

Thanks Republicans.

False. It's covered by law. That man can sue his company and supervisors. Kek bless america, the most litigious nation ever.

He wasn't one of "their guys"
He was just a guy with a YT channel that they let spoil some new cards
I don't even think it had anything to do with Trump, I guess he was posting a bunch of """"alt right"""" stuff
I don't disagree with him but it's not like he was an employee or anything

He already has "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" eyes

Topkek.

Poor mtghq guy. Fuck wizards I'm never giving them another dime

Good. Learn to hide your goddamn power level.

Yes, yes they are.

Pretty sure under US law you can't be fired for politics. That's why SJWs push so hard for people to resign.

5e is actually the best edition if you just look at rules and all around balance retard

idk why you kids read sword coast fluff rofl

Anybody old enough to have played D&D in the red, blue, green, and black boxes?

(((Black)))Lotus

Yeah. If he was fired for being a republican, that is sue territory.

I think it still falls under wrongful termination. If it does it would surely hold up in court.

Wizards of the Coast makes Dungeons&Dragons and Magic: The Gathering. They fired a guy for supporting Trump.

The guy in the OP pic runs a youtube channel about Magic with ~125000 subscribers. He was ostracized from the Magic community after making a joke on twitter, which reddit got hold of. He was doxxed and threatened, fucking transphobe scum or whatever. A member of staff at WoTC supported reddit ruining his shit.
Meanwhile Wizards allows drug dealers to play at a pro level because they have the right opinions.

Is it? Don't care. It was produced by a gaggle of cucks and SJWs and I am not giving them my money.

>Every single image of a hero was a strong black woman or a proud black man. Only pictures of white men were villains

???

What the fuck is this? You need faggots care about a fucking card game?

I'm sure it's all a sjw conspiracy, but also, who fucking cares? This shit is for children.

I already crossed EA / Activision off my list, Sony (till they sold their gaming division) and a few others.

It is a pity as I enjoyed MTG. I guess they now go into my "once enjoyed" category.

>Thanks Republicans.
How do you explain CA

>Wizard of the Coast spokesman
SUE

Based Warhammer still a universe rooted in a Christian moral framework

Speaking of WTCucks, was anyone else following this guy(Chris Perkins) on Twitter before he went full anti-Trump?

I used to respect him a lot as a DM, but after his recent SJW diatribes on Twitter, I'm done with him.

>work as a contractor on a military base in Louisiana
>Every single person I work with is either a good ole boy or a veteran
>One guy has a Confederate Flag on his desk
>Everyone supports Trump
>Black, White, Dude or Chick everyone hates Hillary

Feels good not being cucked.

A 6 month old tweet too, it wasn't something new. Fucking liberals man, getting people fired and messing with their sources of income, thank god they're so tolerant.

Games workshop is hardcore sexist though.

fucking burn holy shit.

base human, fighter, and wizard is what hes referring to

those are the only3 images of niggers in the book i know of

honestly it pisses me off that theres only 1 asian in the entire book and its a fucking WOMAN

>If you fight oppressors they win

2e Plebs get out, AD&D is the best, everything after is casual shit

they also do nothing with their world or games

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/11/social-justice-warriors-attack-tabletop-gaming-get-their-facts-hopelessly-wrong/

Hey Milo if you want some cred back after r/the_donaldsheckleghazi this could be a good way to get back to your get the get fuck away from our games roots that made you famous.

I wonder who would Icefrog vote (assuming he is even american)

What autistic hobbies do we still have left that haven't been infiltrated by faggots and crybabies?

Because for many of us, this is what we grew up with. I don't know about others here, I don't have the time or interest to play it myself anymore and haven't for quite some time. Nevertheless, this was formative, this was how our imaginations stretched themselves out. Now these cultural marxists have infiltrated the publishing houses, the movie studios, the comics companies, even the game studios, and they are using this to push their pozzed worldview on a new generation. Politics is downstream of culture, and they are using the institutions that form our cultural imagination in order to slime our society with their politics. And this has to fucking stop.

>they play D&D
>not the superior Pathfinder

Lmao

Well, they lost at least 1 customer.

thats what he gets for being a racist who hates women.

paizo is going under and for good reason, hf loser

>Yeah, OK, let's have one white dude ... um, we'll make him the barbarian. Fucking white males. I mean all they can think about is rape and oppression so it fits, amiright?

>giving a shit about MTG after they eternally fucked the game up by adding planeswalkers
you deserve every bit of it

Christian? Ehhh maybe. The mythos seems to draw more from Michael Moorcock's work than the Bible. But based, fo sho.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>Its nice that the S/M/D/s crowd is getting liberal attention in the media.

the new card set features mostly W.O.C. as pivotal characters, with the bad guys being murderous men

What were the tweets that got him fired

Elric and Corum are some of the best characters in fantasy. Moorcock deserves a lot more recognition than he gets.

Paradise Lost in a fictional universe my friend, where evil gods are the personified sins of lust and wroth, and whose spiritual corruption also manifests as physical corruption.

>Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights
>happily enjoyed the games without any sort of political/social crap tainting the games
>Can't even read the fucking synopsis of a modern western game anymore without seeing some leftist bullshit being crammed into my eyes

If Japan ever falls, so will the last bastion of "fuck you" to the assholes who ruined western video games.

this video is maximum cringe but I dont have 10 minutes to watch him jibber jabber, I have no idea what his problem is and dont care.

For someone making vids for four years he takes forever to make a point.

Holy shit, look how fragile you are. You're reading way too into this and sound like one of those butthurt little SJW fags, complaining about the portrayal of women and blacks in media

They're just a few illustrations in a players handbook for a tabletop rpg. You're characters don't have to look anything like the illustations, in fact, they don't even have to be human.

planeswalkers are overrated and only affect standard format,

the competitive continuously played ones are liliana and maybe gideon 1.0

At some point we have to start hitting back at these companies for betraying us, their original audience.

From my experience car culture or anything surrounding automobiles/trucks is mostly untouched.

What happened to Jace the Shekel Sculptor?

Apprently he said the words "cuck" and "beta"

i dont care you dont shit on the legacy of a game by adding an ENTIRE NEW TYPE.
take your favorite sport. now imagine they add a new position. how fucking weird would that be? pretty goddamn weird.

You can only hide it for so long.

It's banned in modern so it only sees play in legacy and vintage which wotc barely supports so it's basically just a $100 Bill for collectors

that was banned long ago.
the origins jace creature that transforms is another one that will stay around for years

"I'm of a different opinion" and "I was in a room with a TV airing a Trump ad a month ago"

>not knowing about Liliana of the Shekels

gettting rid of damage on the stack crippled the game far more than walkers did.
getting rid of mana burn and legend rules also made the game safer and less interesting.

wikileaks is a credible source

>pathfinder
>not a clusterfuck of bad choices that made 3.5's absolute trainwreck of a system even more broken
There's no such thing as a good edition of D&D.

>GURPS masterace

You stop buying their product or pirate it for free.

They lose their base by pandering to people who won't buy their shit and eventually end up going bankrupt.

This is so completely true. It's a fucking disgrace that Elric of Melnibone is not a much better known character.

I think there's a market for RPGs in which you don't have to worry about PC bullshit and magical thinking related to gender (men and women can both role 18 on str - lol just like real life) is there. Someone should make it and put the fag RPG market out of business.

SJWS despise freedom of opinion it seems.

There was a guy making an RPG who basically said to lefties on twitter to fuck off when they asked him to put niggers in medieval europe. I think it was called life is feudal? Pretty based stuff.

No way, I'm shocked.

At this rate I'm going to run out of entertainment company's not to spend my money at.

Pre 2000 games and cards here I come.

Is that less politically correct than FATAL, in which characters must represent the diameter of their anus and penile dimensions for rape simulation during treasure and captor acquisition?

>You're reading way too into this
They were the ones who made a political issue of "the portrayal of women and blacks in media". So now it's a political issue. Any such portrayal, particularly in venues that were classically European in origin and character, is profoundly political. It is a key marker of diversity uber alles.

The pic is the twatter icon of the lead Wizards game designer, (((Mike Mearls))). I pretty much rest my case.

Was it too few points of his spent on charisma or stealth?

The poor guy really makes you feel like you should give him a hug. In the end the company only cuts its own flesh when it decides to tread its loyal fans and thereby its customer base in such a disgusting manner.

It's not like they weren't already on a collision course with some fringe part of their customers from what I picked up. I only know their policies from PC gaming and there they have been rather unwise with their licensing choices in the last years. I don't know the tabletop base that much but they don't strike me as liberal and certainly not that young and impressible anymore. Haven't we had enough proof of companies failing when they start to listen to SJWs? Let them all burn to teach a valuable lesson not to listen to lunatics.

>Oy vey how dare a Private Company can act freely

You are free to say what you want, but they are free to hire-fire-disassociate themselves based on that.

I'm shocked that fredum lovin right always bitches and moans when opposite side evokes freedom of association.

I bet it also feels good being a welfare queen

Hopefully he can get a job working for pepe the card game

also dont open this pack I just bought it!

I knew wotc was gonna end up full sjw after people went nuts over the art for pic related.

And look at mtg now, the newest set is literally 100% brown women heroes and the only white males are, you guessed it, villians.

Oops forgot pic

AD&D original edition or you're a newfag.

>he plays pathfinder
>not a superior generic system like GURPS or Savage Worlds
Have fun casual

What are: Ethics, for 200 please?

Just started on NWN2's Realms of Trinity a couple weeks ago after having played the base game + expansions ~2 years ago. Probably the most fun I've had with DnD vidya but sadly I expect it to be the last one I'll enjoy nearly as much as I am.

yep

but it's already backfiring on the jews

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/09/15/in-the-safe-spaces-on-campus-no-jews-allowed/

At least they aren't Paizo.

Mtg has been cucked for years.

Remember the Greek mythology set with more blacks people than Greek?

Glad I stopped, shit was expensive too.
>falling for the cardboard jew

There is nothing fascist about this, we will just oust you if your political views do not line up with ours. Now keep in line, citizens.

Brought to you by

Wizards of the Coast confirmed for infiltrated by Globalists, expect SJW cards constantly reminding you to check your privilege.

Time to find a new card game, senpai.

OR, just make your own cards and don't bother giving Wizards of the coast any money.

What is refusing to do business/Refuse to associate yourself with business?

Go start a right wing card company, and buy their rare pepes.

Weird, I don't play magic but I was just reading about this 2 days ago. Are we going to make Wizards of the Coast Wizards of the Gas Chamber?

if you think different they destroy your life... that's how "democracy" works.

Planeswalkers were a great surprise for me when I returned to the game since Exodus and just prior to OGW. They are sweet, especially for the correct way to play - Standard. Modern is broken. Legacy is gay. I hate WotC for reprints. Thank god for the reserved list. #Trump2016

yeah, I'm banned from r/magictcg

It doesn't matter what gay shit they use to illustrate the book or whatever, you just take the rules and you DM whatever you want

>player rulebook has damn near 9/10 of it's class-selection description fluff being strong independent females
>Can't go one fucking page without reading about how "(enter female character name example here) uses their (adjective followed by the associated main attribute for their class of choice) to (enter task that would mainly be used by said class here)"

Pathfinder is far more into the deep than WotC, though both are shit.

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

Cockatrice is the way to go. I haven't bought any cards in years because of it.

I suddenly realize my older coworkers passion for beekeeping and hunting. They always seem to be the odd ones and that is to be expected for people that sit four hours in some shed in the woods until it's getting dark but I am already starting to appreciate this boredom as peaceful solidarity.

And if it doesn't help at all you can always start to murder those faggots jogging through the woods that don't belong to them.

He wasn't an employee. He was some guy with a youtube channel that WoTC cut ties with. They were never paying him. At least get your facts halfway right or you give the SJWs a very easy out to ignore you.

2E Ravenloft

so his icon is sucking himself off like a fag.

We are living in a combination world of 1984, A Brave New World and Fahrenheit 451 where the past is being erased and changed before our eyes and everything we used to know is being changed and flushed down the memory hole.

I fully expect in the next 20 years that all the books and movies that we used to enjoy will have been either changed or destroyed.

I fully expect things like Sherlock Holmes, Tarzan, Conan and those Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Westerns to vanish or have "blonde" be replaced with "blackie"

Kek, @ some one carving 'Hitler did nothing wrong' on a cafe table

AD&D is 2e dumbass

I have an easy out to ignore SJWs - they're SJWs

can't he sue for wrongful termination

Thank god. I don't want conservatives in my game's community. Get them out.

But Pathfinder is shit. GURPS or die.

And we are free to criticize them.

That would be the most suitable option. We already got news outlets and publishers leaning on the right side. I can't wait for the cultural renaissance arriving in all other institutions as well.

>youtuber finds out that his nerd hobby is fully pozzed
>nerds got bullied and exiled and made a great hobby
>nerds are going to get bullied again and develop their own subcultures

Basically shitlibs are the establishment and the counterculture nerds are forced to go out on their own again.

>cultural renaissance

>all alt-right art and media would just be 100% white/european liberalism-based garbage

tell me more about your renaissance

lol, he could have just denied

>Pepe save us from the shills

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

To be sure, all systems produced by TSR prior to summer of 2000 are in fact True AD&D. Whether OD&D, AD&D 1E (Gygax), AD&D 2E (Zeb), D&D (RC), D&D (Mentzer), D&D (Holmes), D&D (B/X), what have you. Items from all versions were published in 2E (which itself later dropped the 2E addendum, becoming simply "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" after 1995) within the Encyclopedia Magica. This means that all systems unite under the flag AD&D...True AD&D.

The system is intact in the past, where it cannot be harmed by SJWs. However, in recent years people will attempt to corrupt it with "house rules". This is why True AD&D is so important. By utilizing every bit of printed material ever, including that of Dungeon and Polyhedron magazines, proper rulings and adjudications can be inferred with certainty. There is no room for "house rules". As Gygax said, you're either playing Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (According to Hoyle style, with no "Free Parking" type alteration), or you're playing some inferior game.

>The most recent edition of D&D was pozzed all to fuck.

Just you wait.

jokes on you leaf I suck at math.

Hobby electronics and astronomy, the communities don't give a flying fuck about sj horseshit. Either you have the chops and the determination to study and understand this stuff or you don't, gender politics isn't tolerated because it's a waste of time.

>Shit like fireball is literally unavoidable unless you're a rogue or another wizard
>Even if you make the check, half damage is enough to kill almost anything

The hardest part about playing fuckin' 5e was finding a spot to blow up that only killed things I didn't like.

Warhammer and D&D suck anyway, Warhammer 40k is where it's at.

i started playing in 97 but havent played in over a decade.

Why don't you tell me about it? It seems you have the gift of being able to forecast.

pic related

Based slavs

AT LEAST WARHAMMER 40K CAN NEVER BE POZ'D.

They even killed off that disgusting he/she chaos freak god.

Games Workshop is growing, we need to force all young men in middle and high school to read Black Library.

The guys a total badass.

>Mafia, Mafia II

Does he have anything to do with the niggerfied Mafia III?

He sounds like an uppity nigger. He should've stayed in his shithole country.

Pathfinder us far more SJW. Seriously everyone at Paizo is a dyke, fag, or cuck. That's not an exaggeration and they're annoying as fuck.

A AR-15 turns everyone red, if you know what i mean

wtf I hate D&D now

>t. actual nigger
You should have stayed on the tree.

When writing acronyms or individuals letters "an" is used whenever the letter starts with a vowel sound. "an FBI agent" "an HEB"

look at this guy, he has more edge than a chunk of bismuth.

Don't worry bro, i am sure they have a spell of get him out of the graveyard

It wasn't even """alt-right""" stuff, it was more like "women can do great things without special treatment".

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-speed-controller/nffaoalbilbmmfgbnbgppjihopabppdk

I watched it at 3.4x

Nope.

Illusion Softworks was the developer and they were acquired in 2007 as part of 2K Games.

That was when they brought in the diversity and niggers into the "mafia".

Liberals destroy everything they touch.