#FREEHAITI #WHERESTHEMONEY #BREAKTHEFOUNDATION #HAITIRISING

THE ENTIRE LEFT WING IS GOING TO BE BTFO BY HAITI. GLOBALISTS BTFO BY HAITI. THE CLINTONS BTFO BY HAITI. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. ITS OVER. LIBERALS WILL NEVER RECOVER
>pic related ready to die fighting for haiti's freedom from the clintons

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless commie shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admit names the Clinton
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

THESE VIDEOS CAN ETERNALLY BTFO THE CLINTONS, THE GLOBALISTS, AND THE ENTIRE LEFT WING

SPREAD EM
>SPREAD EM
SPREAD EM
>SPREAD EM
SPREAD EM
>SPREAD EM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTNmHl5Euhw
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U&list=PL12yiWad4X1AzxETc6SOcjQjafdUNbgVE&index=5
twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392
youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc
puu,sh/rgjvx/3377bb14ca.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=l6lBI2q6Xqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That third video is enough to destroy Clinton. I am surprised Cred Forums is not talking about this more.

Read pol

No one cares shut up shut up shut up shut up

Remove CTR

delete this.

it easily can destroy her. Its just so cut and dry a case of an obviously evil elite. Tt really needs to be spread before the debate. Theres no coming back from stealing billions of dollars from fucking Haiti. Shes donezo if this gets out

As much as Clinton is a scumbag...isn't there a much more likely explanation?
>Niggers in Haiti can't get their shit together?

this is just disinformation form payed off supporters of Trump same way he hired actors and models to attend his events proving he hates America. After seeing this video I now support Hillary Clinton since she will right the wrongs of the past leading to a better America for everyone.

Record corrected.

Isn't that what Dems are going to say if this shit goes mainstream? They'll have to sell out their precious black pets?

MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS

SAGE

Trump should stop being a fucking retard and ranting about "muh gunz" and actually attack with something useful like this

I'll be pretty wild to see that 20% of the black vote trump has right now jump the fuck up.
Of course that's only if this gets noticed by normies.

Thank you for correcting the record.

The left is a fucking disgrace.

UR A DISGRACE

SIGNED T. #ImWithHer

Record status: Corrected

So we make sure this gets noticed by the normies

Black Americans are already starting for realize that liberals dont give a shit about them. Stuff like this just accelerates the process massively. The dems will literally never recover from this

Ugh who even cares about this dumb stuff. Donald Trump is a fucking racist nazi he has done WAY worse than this and like I am so tired of yous exist manbaby virgins blaming Hillary Clinton for everything. I have reported this thread to the reddit mods and will encourage all my friends to downvote you RACIST pricks.

Muh gunz is the pulse of America.

EXACTLY

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

have no fear bear is here...

that is all old guard trickery...

no worries things are in place and will be much better now on since plans back on track after being put aside for hmmm 20-30 years in some ways.

FREE HAT

#JusticeForHaiti

donald trump has jewish grand kids. can nazis be jewish now?

Anyone who doesn't agree with the Democratic party is a nazi you fucking shitlord.

>post yfw the blackest, poorest country in America is what will save Trump's campaign

That third video.

Trump is going to wait until the debates to bring this out, isn't he?

Hillary after getting a question about the Clinton Foundation
>You know, there is a lot of talk about what the Clinton Foundation did or didn't do. There is a lot of talk about what the Clinton Foundation stands for. Although there are bad apples within our foundation, overall, there is not corrupt about what we know about the Foundation. What's more suggestive is what happened to that charity money from the TRUMP FOUNDATION

Trump's Response:
>It would be nice, Hillary, if you would disclose what happened to all of those charity donations going to Haiti. 2% of the money went to Haiti. What happened to the other 98%?

>Donald Trump is a fucking racist nazi he has done WAY worse than this
Erm, no... wrecking what's left of an entire country and creating ISIS is only aspired to by the most evil amonst us. You brainwashed SJW's will soon discover this

I can't wait for Occupy Democrats to snark their yellow and black images out of this one.

She's in for another bad day, isn't she

nice
witnessed

Clintons will reap what they've sown. My integers will prove it or the next post ending in 6.

Sage is not a downvote my man

Trips that add up to 6. Praise Kek.

>Be Dominican
>mfw I support this

I want the Haitian people to be successful, but by the work *they* put into their own country. I hope this is one of many steps they'll take in the future to fix their country for the long run.

Haiti's problems began LONG before the Clintons were even alive. Haiti's problems stem from a bunch of morons running their government into the ground, squandering all their natural resources (look up deforestation in Haiti, compare the Haitian / DR border).

Haiti has always been a pretty fucked up country, back even when the French got ousted.

I never thought anything useful would come from a Haitian besides cheap labor

>Haiti is the biggest black market in the west
>Haiti is a lawless failed state
>Haiti's average IQ 72
>Haiti has no military
>Haiti gov. and police are corrupt beyond reason
>Haiti has no trees and or crops to support their shitty part of the island
>Haiti is the poorest in the west

Haiti is what happens when niggers are left on there own, level 5 chimp out on the other hand you have DR not great but a shitload better also whiter

Hillary Clinton don't care about Haitians.

Shut up nigger.

guys this is a conspiracy theory hehe nothing to see here! FAKE AND GAY! STOP D-DELTE THIS!

>Ugh

Please die. Hard. Like I want to see you get raped, tortured, then brutally killed.

The good thing is Democrats aren't allowed to say things like that without destroying their base.

THERE IS A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE FROM THE HAITIAN COMMUNITY

ONE BLACK GUY NOT EVEN FROM HAITI

Shit. We're onto something here.

I know the thread is young but let's see if we can keep regular threads about this going and not let it be a one-off thing. Enough to spread it to MSM.

>tfw the money you earned from selling candy bars in sub 20F weather for Haiti back in 2010 went straight to the Clinton's cocaine and little girl budget
I got to touch hands with my high school crush for it, but still.

FINALLY people watched the video

are Haitians confirmed based?

bump

bump, third vid is nail in coffin

Bump

Slide, slide, slide your thread, gently down the page...

bump

JEB!
youtube.com/watch?v=YTNmHl5Euhw

Cross thread posting r33dàdfgh5kjhg87

No.

Petition to ship liberals to Haiti to admire Bill Clinton handy work.

Kek bump

This Haiti shit is coming up quick. R. Stone said this would be coming up in a big way, about a month ago.

Wait, so that third video: a former president of Haiti states the clintons stole money that was supposed to be donated after the earthquake?

How could that not be news? There better be something about that when I wake up tomorrow.

Pic related is the leader of the Haitian Cred Forums movement.

What the fuck? I can tell you are neither joking nor trolling. What are you doing on this website? I have never believed in paid shills until now.

There was a video in another thread showing that CNN pulled its reporters out of the event. Theyre probably going to try to bury this

Shocking.

imagine this and the fact that Obamas brother endorses Trump being revealed to the normies both at once.

>Join our movement
wew, was he speaking for the globalist cabal?

SPREAD THIS

Video?

Who cares about meaningless stuff like this when Gamergate, Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Trump Foundation, new South Park, can X even compete, really encourages you to ponder on Cred Forums?

Just ignore it like you ignore all other black people. Only Hillary can fix this country anyways.

are we really going to say it's "in america"? it's NEAR us...

Wew lad

Holy shit

Man, I am surprised no one cares, it is like we only care about memes or shit, but when we have a chance to make a difference, we just putz around. God damned faggots.

WTF I love Haiti now.

Haiti will remove CTR confirmed!

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post?

Can't wait for this to go mainstream.

Actually, Hillary's chances are getting better by the day. Theres no way she loses. She's going to do amazing in the debates and expose him completely as the wheenie and doofus that he is. After the first debate most insider sources estimate she'll see a 15-25% poll jump. Thats right, by next tuesday she'll be polling at around 65% and drumpf will be at around 25%.

>haiti is going to do something good for once

What the fuck is this election season

ironic shitposting is soooooo 2014

OY VEYYYYYYYYYY ITS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAHHHHHH

E V E R Y O N E
V
E
R
Y
O
N
E

THREAD ON Cred Forums
THREAD ON Cred Forums
THREAD ON Cred Forums

THIS CONCERNS EVERYONE

Fuck off

Its all the same sickness. gamergate matters, exposing these kike faggots matter...If it wasn't for our corrupt media this shit wouldn't be happening

SHE TOLD ME HER NAME WAS HIL-LA-REE
(AND SHE CAUSED A SCENE)

Not sure who to tweet this to. I sent it to stefan molymeme, rep steven smith, lauren southern, paul joseph watson.

Yes actually
some of the SS were jews
Soros himself worked with the nazis, and he's one of the superjews

Is this over at /CFG/ Yet? They could do some mad damage with this.

not sure if ironic or retarded

DO NOT, FOLKS, BECOME ADDICTED TO CORRECTING THE RECORD. IT WILL TAKE HOLD OF YOU, AND YOU WILL RESENT IT'S ABSENCE! SAD!

Bumperino

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U&list=PL12yiWad4X1AzxETc6SOcjQjafdUNbgVE&index=5

James woods?

This shill already posted this pasta in another thread. Keep the memes coming gents, CTR is out in force tonight

>MFW all of us are dying in car crashes tomorrow

bumpo

what a time to be alive

They lost this war before it began. But if Hillary wants to keep wasting campaign funds on her cyber shills fine by me.

>The entire nation of Haiti goes the way of Atlantis, disappearing beneath the waves
>All that is found is a single sheet of paper floating in a bottle
>It's a suicide note

i actually laughed out loud reading this. good job

>She's going to do amazing in the debates
not even you actually belive this

but the 0.02 shekels are enough to make you eat tonight

>In March 2001, it was revealed that Tony Rodham had helped gain a March 2000 presidential pardon for Edgar Allen Gregory, Jr. and his wife, Vonna Jo, a Tennessee couple in the carnival business who had been convicted of bank fraud. The pardon was granted over the objections of the U.S. Justice Department. Rodham acknowledged talking to President Clinton about a pardon; he said he received no money for his work, but he did have financial ties to the couple as a consultant
>In October 2013, Rodham joined the advisory board of VCS Mining, a Delaware-based company that was planning a gold mine in the Cap-Haïtien Arrondissement area of Haiti
>As the Clinton administration came to a close in early 2001, it was discovered that Hugh Rodham received around $400,000 for legal services regarding gaining the Presidential pardon of businessman Glenn Braswell who had been convicted of fraud, and the sentence commutation of drug trafficker Carlos Vignali
Lmao. They can't keep getting away with it.

You're not America you're the USA, silly burger

The first two are shit and two months old, if they were going to BTFO shillary they would've done so by now, but third one has promise.

LIKE THE VIDEOS, SHARE THE VIDEOS, SPREAD THE THREAD, AND WHEN THE THREAD GOES DOWN, REPEAT THE CYCLE

>No one cares shut up shut up shut up shut up
I have the biggest shit eating grin right now

What credibility does this Sansaricq fellow have? He was part of an illegal de facto military government that exiled it's democratically elected leader. There is NO RECORDE OF AN EXECUTIVE ORDER to terminate an individual's visa during the time he stated and there is no evidence that he was bribed by a person he conveniently did not know the name of.

Also, it's interesting to know that the 1991 coup d'état was started by the C.I.A. Raoul Cédras was educated in the U.S. and was a member of the U.S. trained Leopard Corps. He was also chosen by the U.S. to be head of security for the Haitian general election and subsequently named Commander in Chief by the army. He led the coup d'état.

>Aristide, Cédras "was one important source for the CIA, providing reports critical of President Aristide."

Also, The Haitian intelligence service (S.I.N), which participated in the coup d'état, was created by the C.I.A. AND it was funded by the C.I.A. during the coup. Who was the director of the C.I.A. during this time? R. James Woolsey Jr., who is now an adviser to Donald Trump.

twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392

DID MY PART NIGGERS

BUMPBUMPBUMP

Too bad. Its over and haiti's revenge is going to destroy them

>KEK you madman using voodoo :)

>LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN
youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc

shadilay, shadilay.

kekspeed user, your a savior and a gentleman

So Haiti gonna wage war against Clinton?

POL BTFO

So Haiti ended up finally being useful for something, heh.

Lets be honest, we're the only thing keeping this Continent relevant.

Same thing can be said about you, my Haitian brother.

You have corrected the record for the last time
You have been deactivated

TRUMP IS THE CANDIDATE OF HATIE
WE AND OUR HATAIAN BROTHERS MUST CAST A VOODOO SPELL ON SHILLARRY

COME ON MY NIGGERS DONT LET THIS DIE. THIS IS A BIG DEAL. THIS IS A FUCKING LOOSE END

>FINALLY, this will be the end of Clinton's campaign!
said increasingly nervous OP for the 1000th time this year

You seem upset

Man, watching these, all I can think is how hopeless Haiti is because it's a country full of blacks. They're completely fucked, just like all other black countries.

You can't blame their current state on anything we've done. They're a miserably broken country because they're run by blacks. They're full of blacks. It's just a bunch of monkeys running around taking what they can and living how they must.

Sure, you can pick at our aid programs, or the misguided attempts to help that the world made, but at the end of the day, they need white leaders and a white governing class to make this shit work.

Until we can send in a bunch of whites to take over, Haiti will remain a completely terrible shithole suitable only for the proto-humans that inhabit it.

There are no black successful countries. The only thing they have going for them is a proximity to the USA.

is nobody even gonna try refuting this??

Same thing can be said about you, my Puerto Rican brother.

Yeah I'm calling false alarm on this shit. Hold the breaks everyone this is not the smoking gun.

>This video contains content from VICE YouTube Network, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

bump

Acquire a vpn

Bruh...

puu,sh/rgjvx/3377bb14ca.mp4

Keep it circulating.

Regressive cucks need to see what corruption they're supporting while they jerk off to mindless identity politics.

Is it happening

Yeah so the billions of dollars that the Clintons stole... Just fake? Lol nice try CTR.

>0.00 has been deposited to your account.
>Shill harder faggot

CORRECTED

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

It seems kek enjoys your tale.

wow this is amazing

if pol ever needed a proof blacks can do fine on their own, the refugee camp they turned into a city should be a good argument

no aid, no outside help, they did the shit that needed to be done to rebuild on their own

also a good lesson about human nature
the ones that are doing better are the ones who accepted they had to do it on their own and did not depend on any government aid

also, fuck that government
people rebuilt a society there and they want to evict them? really fuck that shit, they have houses there now, houses they built by themselves

>Nazi Frogs and a Nation of Negroes team up to save 'Murica

Sorry buddy, but the Ghosts of Benghazi toppled Hillary on 9/11, and now it's time for Haiti to give the killing blow.

Karma's a bitch.

You seem to care quite a lot.

...Can we really do it though..?

Unlikely. Libs only pretend to care about niggers when it fits their agenda. Any negative press at niggers expense is ignored and deflected

youtube.com/watch?v=l6lBI2q6Xqg

Me too. We're winning!

#Don't forget #Justice4Haiti

Don't forget*

Ethiopia is moderately successful

we need to find the Haitian senator to prove paid shills wrong and verify that it is the guy in this video - here is the list of senators elected 1991. not too long, let's get searching.

Ethiopians were consideres for the status of "Honorary Aryan" under hitler, so they've got to have something going for them.

>Source: My ass

haha, never mind im retarded. here this dude is -

Bernard Sansaricq. looks legit.

>It's just a bunch of monkeys running around

Oy vey! You are soo racist and bigoted. Shame on you

Did you see what they had created? It's no better than a tent city after 4 years. One lucky guy had cinderblocks available to him. The rest are basically living in lean-tos.

They have no plumbing or toilets. No fresh running water. They can't even work together to dig an irrigation ditch. That's blacks for you. They're not genetically prepared to work together, so the best they can ever do is work for themselves, and it shows.

It's a miserable effort.

triggered

What the fuck you're not supposed to eat it like that reee

NEW THREAD

Holy shit thats fucked up!
Those people are forced to eat "dirt cookies" to survive and the Clintons stole the little help money they were supposed to get? those fucking monster man...

I'm spreading this shit

sure maybe that is the case but how come in Haiti the refugees of the earthquake who are in the best living conditions received no assistance what so ever from unicef, red cross, and the clinton foundation?

bampo for viralness

#JusticeForHaiti

Honestly, honestly... this is the thing Cred Forums should signal boost for the next few weeks. They just played their hand with all the Alt-Right dumbfuckery and Nazi Frog memes.... everyone is looking at us.

Time to respond with a HUMANITARIAN MISSION TO RESTORE THE STOLEN HAITI AID FUNDS. The nice thing is MSM has touched on this stuff in the past... not with the Clintons, but the Red Cross is currently being investigated by Congress for misappropriating funds for Haiti relief.

Just imagine how pissed they'll be... sending people here to look for Nazis... and they find post after post about the President of Haiti claiming the Clintons tried to strong arm him into looting his country's wealth?

lets be fair here, they're getting along fine

but they'll never make that tent city great again

Lurk moar faggot. You'll learn lots here if you've got even a halfway decent filter.

The left thrives on deceit and hopelessness. One of the major bits ctr relies on is its shillcuck fucking faggot employees either being utterly soulless bastards - in which case they rise through the ranks in short order - or being stupid enough to believe their job entails going up against other paid shills hired by the opposing side - in which case they rationalize selling out and doing shit they know is wrong by telling themselves it's a level playing field since both sides are doing it, and that we're all collectively fucked regardless, and that at least the work is easy and allows them to keep their bills paid or to have extra spending money or to sorta feel like a contributing member of society.

Corruption has spread plainly to every branch of gov every department every party + Trump is a well known billionaire + marxist influence in education taught them successful rich people are evil mean racists + most who get hired don't know or care about politics = it's not a very hard sell for ctr to get their whole little cunt army of keyboard prostitutes sincerely believing that we're being paid to sit on here and shitpost just like they are.

It would really do a number on staff morale if they were all aware we do this shit for free without any oversight simply because of how strongly we support Trump and everything he stands for. They'd actually give some consideration to the shit we say (although this eventually happens anyway for the ones who've got even a small lick of sense because that's just how truth v. bullshit works) instead of "recognizing" it as a different version of the same list of tactics lies and talking points fed to them by some emptily cheerful team leader faggot and then outright dismissing it as similarly worthless.

kek I wonder how many must find the sheer degree of our hatred and contempt for them somewhat baffling
>"it seems so REAL sometimes!"

I wonder how much Trump paid them to do this.

Keep in mind, these people have standards so low, it would be enough to pay less than 10 dollars per person and they will do ANYTHING.

Don't believe the hype, it is Trump that's actually manipulating media to gain advantage.

He should still bring this up. Twitter perhaps? Cautiously? with source? lol

There have always been Jewish Nazis, user. A fact (((they))) have tried to bury, without success.

Here's $0.03 and your (You)

Woolsey was a former advisor to the Clintons. Very possible he felt burned after being fired and decided to roll over to Trump's campaign to burn his old boss. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Woolsey had Sansaricq show up and give his account of the shit that went down. Remains to be seen if he has this evidence or not

Your shtick is getting old serbtard.

You mean to tell me you don't find it suspicious that the entire media is "against Trump", yet he keeps going up in polls?

I'll give you CNN, MSNBC, HuffPost etc. but most of the media is making it seem like they are against Trump and then pretty much saying "we are against Trump, tho", so everyone would think it's rigged.

Besides, to avoid misunderstanding, I'm on Trump's side, but this is political reality.

>2010 earth quake
>Cred Forums talking about how all the relief money would be stolen by the corrupt government.
>the corrupt government was the Clintons

It all fits.

>Implying that guy wont commit suicide by emptying a full magazine in to the back of his own head right before setting fire to all the records.

We are playing with a fire unseen in a very long time.

But it has kept burning.

LETS KEEP GOING

can someone webm the VICE video? blocked for me

He's here

Get it trending lads

Isn't it amazing that people from all over the world can work towards one goal?

>Haiti busy yelling at the Clintons (as we all should)
>too busy to ask France for reparations
I am now with her.

I am now a true conservative.

Is summer over yet?

It's 'paid' you retard. Learn to type in English.

I don't like Trump at all, so all I hope is that IF he gets chosen he will mild down a little. I think he will, actually and people will start liking him more in general.

Quite a coinsidence

Bump

>Ugh
CTR shill detected

desu

IS IT MAINSTREAM YET?

SEND IT TO TRUMP!

WE

someone sounds scared

velkommen, ctr
now get out
you are very obvious

>"I wonder if Trump's seen this third video?"
>camera turns to Trump

Wow...I didn't think I would get this woke this morning.

I mean we knew Haiti got screwed but not to this degree. Hopefully we can get more Haitians and african americans on the path of light.

stop sliding this CTR!

Never thought of that before. Without you, it really would be a second Africa. Not despite, but especially with Canada.

their presence is real

matt drudge, sean hannity, ann coulter, dinesh d'souza, steven crowder, julian assange, anyone at kikebart (bannon, marlow, milo, sonnie johnson, raheem kassam, matt boyle)

trump, pence, ben carson, david clarke, trey gowdy, jason chaffetz, nigel farage, paul nehlan, arnold schwarzenegger, rudy giuliani, chris christie; college republicans, trumpocrats

doctor of common sense, diamond and silk, soopermexican, tree of logic, tj sotomayor, some black guy, undoomed, computing forever

if replying to an old tweet bumps it, search whatever hashtags were trended immediately following the earthquake to encourage folks to donate and show as many individual supporters as you can where their money went

adam corolla, gavin mcinnes, mike tyson, dennis rodman, lil wayne, justin bieber, jon voight, kelsey grammer, hulk hogan, dwayne johnson, will sasso, joe rogan, josh zepps

taylor swift, stacey dash, juliette lewis, lara flynn boyle, oprah, heather locklear, cindy crawford, jessica simpson

black lives matter, new black panthers; cher, whoopi, rosie, harambe, sally kohn, bill mahr, rachael maddow; cnn, cnbc, msnbc, wapo, tyt; anyone who reaches a large audience of libshits sjws feminists or bernouts

every celebrity and media outlet and organization who has openly endorsed her ought to be put on the spot and asked if this is the sort of thing they support

#ImWithHer
#StrongerTogether
#NeverTrump
#GetInTheBasket

>do black lives matter or are you with her?
what's the protocol for virtue signaling your way out of that, leaf?