What is the point of Redpilling everyone anymore?

The world is cucked beyond belief, never before in human history has people been this manipulated by the leftest lies. Everywhere I go, everywhere I see, whether it may be in real life or in the internet, the majority of the masses believe in the liberal's lies and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

What is the point of trying to take the old ways back? The entire world now views us and even those who are only slightly redpilled as pure evil and the masses agree to it. Every attempt we do is just in vain. Even with all the happenings, strong evidence of the leftest lies and proof that islam is a religion of war, the masses still don't see it since they refuse to exit the conformist lives the liberals have given them. The only way we might redpill em is if Trump is elected but even then the chances of that is nigh impossible since the left control the elections and they will do everything in their power to stop Trump.

All is lost. The Traditionalism, Nationalism, and other Western Ideas that lead western society to glory has been overthrown by multiculturalism, globalism, and by the left. Everyday that goes by, the erge to end my life grows stronger. I curse the fact that I had to have been born in the time in which Western Civilization fell.

TL:DR, So what is the point of trying to Redpill the masses? They are too conformed and manipulated by luxuries to change. Should we just give up? I already have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>What's the point of fighting?
Kill yourself pussy.

Dude, the West is becoming more redpilled at an ever accelerating rate. The sluggish economy plus the muslim invasion has woken up millions of people across Europe in the span of a few years.

Everyone from the cucked left to the far right agrees that white nationalism is on the rise. Europe is not going to die. The only question is if we see a controlled democratic accommodation of white tribal interests or if we'll tip into full race war territory.

>let's fight the inevitable
curb your delusion kiddo, OP is right

It won't really matter if millions are finally waking up. There just isn't anything that could trigger us to literally go take back our governments. It would have to take something huge to that revels everything the left are doing and then the masses finally see it. And frankly, I don't believe anything that huge will happen in our lifetimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM

Older guy here. Believe it or not, I think things are taking a turn for the better. I know it seems like the SJEs and BLM crowd are taking over, but that's just because they're good at being loud.

Consider: That crazy bitch at Mizzou got fired. Universities and profs are pushing back against safe spaces, speech codes, and trigger warnings. My school had a meeting about these a few weeks ago, and even the Women's Studies profs laughed them off. People are getting sick of the whole "trophies for everyone" bullshit. Even the whole "first woman president" thing isn't letting Hillary put the election away. The millennial date slowly realizing that they sick and are starting to wonder about ways they can improve.

I might be biased because I don't give a shit about gays or even trannies, and I live where people understand the need to keep blacks in line. I don't think everything's great, but I see the potential for improvement.

Sack up, OP. Surrender is death.

Kill yourself then you defeatist idiot. No one will care. sage

>Everything I learned is from youtube
kys useful idiot

Just actually opened the video. wow not surprised that whenever Cred Forums idiots feel scared they blame the jewish boogeyman. Retard, believing conspiracy theories is a sure sign of autism

I don't know whether it's a matter of taking back the government as much as it is disempowering them. Nobody trusts the government, and I think people would be open to the idea of the government doing less, or at least devolving power to more local levels.

Not that people are going to go full libertarian, but still.

It worked on me friend : )

Too many liberals and minorities are spoiled by the government to realize something is wrong and even if they see it, they won't do a single thing to support the liberal agenda. I would love to see people finally waking up to see what is happening but I don't think it will happen.

Silence parasite. Your people will burn again.

This time, we wont take it easy on you.

>proof that jewish conspiracy theorists are autistic

Fuck off demoralization shill

hah!

Fuck off newfag. You've clearly haven't spent enough time on here, otherwise you'd hate jews as much as we do.

But you're probably one of the rats yourself.

Whatever happens with the conflict between bankers and the people, you will always be a jew.

A dirty, wormy, ugly, rat looking jew.

Nothing will ever change that. You're a putrid parasite. Nature made you to be hated and spit on.

Yeah, you clearly have no arguments so you're just gonna claim to be "redpilled" and to lurk moar. How does it feel being a gullible retard though?

It's time to move to Russia then.

There's plenty of arguments that prove jews are a parasite. If you'd like I could highlight some of them. It would require you to read up extensively on the history of American media companies.

>Every attempt we do is just in vain
Read some philosophy. Marc Aurel, Cicero, Seneca...

Take pleasure in the fact that you're a good and moral man, that you act correctly. Do not attempt to get pleasure from what others do, because you cannot truly get them to do anything at all.

We can only carry on and try, in the sure knowledge that we are right, and if the world is against us, then so be it.

In the end, I am unsure if we can truly save western civilization, but we can at least make sure it doesn't go quietly into the night, but fighting to the very last.