Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
fox5sandiego.com/2015/07/20/former-pow-says-trumps-words-are-unforgivable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you cant criticizes war heroes
good try shillary.

got my dick hard

>ywn drop your fat brown fart log in her purse and watch from a few seats down as she opens the purse, barfs into it and then falls down spilling the shit and puke all over herself

>some old kike bitching about trump being a big meanie
>meanwhile shillary's wars have killed thousands of Americans for nothing
Fuck this old shit

she should be ashamed to use this old man for votes

Can't you see? She's trying to completely bury Benghazi to earn retard votes, and it's working like a charm.

Wanna bet that vets a kike?

He looks massively jewish. I doubt he was even in the war, another, "it was real in my mind" Jew.

He is.
>Attacked by Nazis
>That accent
>(((Sollender)))

She is done. The first debate will go terrible for her when she sprays the toilet with explosive diarrhea. Then Trump will call her out and own her.

youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

I find this funny coming from the same woman who said what difference does it make when soldiers died because of her own incompetence. Nice try shillary, but the military is red

>when she sprays the toilet with explosive diarrhea
Ahaha. Can't wait.
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

Looks like a kike to me
Also looks like he's crying over the fact he's an old cunt, and not war memories

I'm so tired of this fucking ad. I've seen it (realistically) a hundred times on TV.

um, the nazi's captured him. They would have gassed him if that was the case.

They tried this same dude during the primaries, it had zero effect. fox5sandiego.com/2015/07/20/former-pow-says-trumps-words-are-unforgivable/

Interesting that a Jewish American POW survived a concentration camp during the so called "Final Solution".

Oy vey.............. Just... oy vey........

Well, that's not how wars are won. Also, I am sure he does believe in white privs and lgbtqabcdefg. This is a silly commercial.

>Our veterans deserve better
american veterans are not getting enough support from the state and Hillary doesnt plan on changing that
the only reason this old man was even in this ad was because he needed the money

She's been running an ad similar to this for while now. I see it pretty much every commercial break on TruTV.

>splattergate
underappreciated

His kids have a book deal about his time as POW, this guy is just looking for a pay day.

John McCain is a neo con piece of shit, fuck him.

>also using an old vet for your disgusting propaganda

wew lad, Hillary is so fucking degenerate

it's all in the shekels
give him a little more shekels he'll shill for Trump

Hillary gave him a big check

hahahahahahaha
fuck I knew I had to turn up the sound for this one
my fucking sides

Look at that kike shnozz
No one cares about this because McCain supports Trump now
It's not going to change any Republican or Independent voters minds
Hillary is basically persuading no one at this point and speaking to a box of rocks

>(((Joel Sollender)))
>Nazi
>Germans
>(((Joel Sollender)))

>mfw

Trump2016!! Petry2017!!!