Help!!!!!!

Ok guys. Have wife, 2 small kids, 500k home and amazing job in affluent nj county in upper whitelandia.

Mosque will be built soon near us. No call to prayer.

What to do? I stay in nj for family. I live my house and area. I hate what's happening to the north east.

Do I wait to sell once the Sand niggers come? Will value go up? I put my life into this house and want to come out positively and not in the tank. Man I am mad. I want to move to nc but family is here and kids ingrained in school.
Only pay 10k a year in prop tax for 1.25 acres. Lol help pol now. I am old too but am I over reacting?

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/hunterdon/index.ssf/2016/09/groundbreaking_ceremony_planned_at_nj_mosque.html
native-languages.org/legends-frog.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pics of wife's tits or gtfo

Lol leaf Comon man
Need help
I do

Start community backlash
Or 'sabotage' the development indefinitely until it becomes too expensive to continue
Dont just submit

what you do is assure that it does not stay standing. 9/11 that shit.

Pic of children's feet or gtfo

Kango I agree bud...... In America we have freedom of religion. How do you legally approach this without a backlash that can destroy my family?
I know about bacon or pig head on soil. Love idea but can't. Freedom. I think just move but they win ! Do nt you fight?if so what am I fighting? I don't want them or trust them. Many here don't.

find out where its going to be built and video tape someone slaughtering a few pigs on the site.
post anonymously on internet

Ok can do this.

Incoming.....,

this
when it's near completion, go in one night, mask every part of your exposed body in black. Poor gasoline everywhere and set it ablaze.

I know exactly where. A mile away by crow flight.
All I worked for gone...

I am lost. So sad.

Yup.
Once a mosque/islamic centre is built muslims WILL move there because there's a fucking mosque and a muslim community.

Bury pigs all over the site

Um can I be jailed for this?! Have kids guys. Lol

when they start pouring foundation go out at night and sink a few dead pigs into the concrete
kek wills it so

>TOP KEK

All the muslims will want to come and live by the mosque and the values will sky rockey. Happened to me here in markham and i made roughly 800k when i sold it. Its illegal to make the call for prayer outloud but if you really want to move just rent out the house.

This this this

Even wife said

' build and they will come'
Sister too
I'm so upset

Yup, pigs

Obviously.

Ok leaf. Thank you. This is our plan but don't we lose as a community? And nation?

>incoming

The only way to sabotage is anonymously, with lots of thought

Don't feel shame for wanting to defend your culture
Islam does not care about your western ideals like freedom of religion

Unfortunately you cant go public without making yourself a target
Perhaps anonymously contact organisations that already exist that will fight on your behalf, making a fuss, make it a national story, things arent like 10 years ago or even 5 years ago, you might have a lot more support than you think

then slaughter some pigs and bury them at the site.
they cant build a mosque on that shit.
other than burning it the fuck down its all you can really do.

Start going to community meetings, and stonewall the fuck out it anyway you can.
complain that about the traffic, complain about the fact that it's a residential neighborhood, complain that the exterior design doesn't match with the neighborhood aesthetic. try to pass building height limits to keep them from building sandnigger spires.

get creative son.

Dude I lied
My kids man some respect!!!
Lol

>implying cucks dont build the mosques

>come to Brazil
>live in a wealthy non violent white city
>no muslims anywhere we have less of 1% of the m
>profit

Just fucking Crucify some ragheads on the site and is done.

Love u bud
Thanks

Drop dead pigs on the property. I don't know why everyone doesn't do this.

Damn I had my dick out and everything fuck you

Good luck champ

My god I'm happy I found you guys

Thanks

Some
Hope

get out of here dan schneider

> Move to NC
Fuck off, friend. We're full.

go to a butcher, get a pig butchered , blood and guts ... sow the plot with pig parts.

then OP's just going to have to burn it down i guess

Slaughter and skin a pig, make sure to bottle the blood. leave the carcass on the building site and sew the skin into a foodball sized bag, fill it with the blood. This will attract wild dogs, the haram animals will desecrate their lands. Take a video and post it onlind so they cant ignore it happened

Pleas come here amigo! Legally! Need good people like you!!!!

Because muslim is encouraged to come to their pray place everytime god "call" them. Pretty much one good example that what Christian people should do too.
You will get closer to your god, since church is your god's house and you will have Good Traditional Christianity community at your neighborhood instead liberalshit community.

This. I wish ever America would sprinkle pigs blood here and there. Eventually they would just leave the country. It is so simple.

I know you hate Yankees and liberal locusts but I am pure red

And angry

Holy ficki u are creative

This is how you do it. Pour pig blood all over the area the mosque will be built.

>Only pay 10k a year in prop tax for 1.25 acres
Wew lad

Don't fucking sell your house, the sandies will swoop in and buy it, making the cancer grow more

I was being sarcastic

I'm sick about it AND work from home! I can work out if a van and make 125 a year at least

Ask them about their child care services.

Burn it down

This is my struggle
Nailed it
But u can't fight like I want to because I have a great job and family
Sucks man

Or their support of homosexual struggle lol

Pay the homeless

I know I just cant believe prop tax up North. I got the fuck out asap. Live on 5 acres w/homestead pay 700 dollar prop tax.

I already do
And volunteer
Maw

Lol

Alright, you passed the test. NC is great, but but we do have s lot of Basketball-Americans. Where in particular were you thing?

see

You fags talking about the pig shit...I love your spirit but it doesn't work. There's a provision somewhere in the quran or teachings where if somebody pig bloods a muslim it doesn't actually count because the believer had it done to them against their will. It will just make them mad and give the SJWs ammo.

Your best bet is file noise complaint after noise complaint if they start that call to prayer shit. Where I live they made the local Catholic church stop ringing their bell due to noise complaints. Should work for you.

If you decide to bug out and rent your place out, rent to some old guard Catholic spics. They won't stand for the rock worshipers' bullshit but you're renting to brown people so the SJWs can't cry "racist."

Are you joking? That's the thought process of a fucking pre-teen. Are you retarded?

Sell that shit, NOW. Anything in a 10+ mile radius of that Muslim shithouse is going to decrease in price drastically once it's built. You don't have anything to prove.

I'm sad brother. Schooling is good but I stay for family.
I cannot even be around libs without red facing.
I'm old too
But my heart is young and wants to fight.... My brian also understands consequence (kids).....

give them a true religion of peace welcoming once construction is finished.
make something for them in your pressure cooker and drop it off during prayer.

Why would it decrease? It increases.

1) you could sell your house before house prices fall because of muslims

2) you could just cook pork in your garden every day

linseed oil and cloth/newspaper. It'll oxidize later and start a fire.

Me?! I was thinking Asheville or closer to water like Wilmington
I make own beer and wine
And can food
I fish like a mf and only kill anything I intend to eat. Including spiders- I teach kids to put outside because they aren't going to eat them. I smoke my trout and chop my trees for firewood. I live on lot with 80 acres of first behind me. I'm pretty dirty

Harass them until they leave, it almost worked with the blacks

They already stated ' no prayer for call' will happen.
Still uneasy. This is European land and all white

All white
and red pretty much

>brazil
>white

But I fuck my friends and neighbors whom Are also white
I have to fight

>just move but they win ! Do nt you fight?if so what am I fighting

nah dude its only a $200 dollar fine

I'm sorry OP but your wife and children will soon be culturally enriched if you don't move. Just pack up while you can and hope for the rise of white nationalism to remove the muzzies and nignogs

why the hell would you settle in NJ you fucked up from the beginning

Did they start building already? Only thing you can do legally is buy the land back or get everybody to petition city council and they might lose their permit. That's doubtful though.

Lol!!!! Also wife leaving and taking kids... Job loss. And branded as islamophobe

if sunni mosque, bathe it in pigs blood

if shiite mosque, bathe it in slightly less pigs blood

If sufi muslim, enjoy dancing festivals and lots of alcohol

I agree but then they win!! So an inevitable split of us? South ideals and. North?
Yes. I'm fully conservative and my kids are too. I taught them to say EW when I change radio and they hear rap.
I am done man. I am fucking disturbed and sickened.
As a father and adult I also know what consequence is

Sorry- iPhone

Born here man
Y
All I care about is family

Period

They have a ground breaking sept 24

I can't go cuz my wife's b day

I am concerned

Love

islamophobe is made up you can't be racist against an idea... just do it. Nike

Make the surrounding land haram.

Yep I can be religism tho right?! Esp if freeding of religion?

Here is the article
Look at comments

Pretty sure you'll figure out who I am!

Lol

nj.com/hunterdon/index.ssf/2016/09/groundbreaking_ceremony_planned_at_nj_mosque.html

They'll wash it off and continue to build the mosque. That won't stop anything.

I live in the Triangle, so right in the middle. Fishing is very popular here, as is hunting/shooting (I believe we are the highest consumer of outdoors equipment in America), and our nature is often used in movies if that tells you anything. I personally was looking at moving to Asheville after I graduated and think you would really like it there if you're into hiking. But if you love beer, Raleigh is the place to be. Anyway, if you actually do move here, no one cares if you're from the North as long as you're nice

Sorry.... Racism cannot apply being it is religion. So simply discrimination. We have a freedom of religion in America do the line walked is very hard.

What will?!

Thanks user for the info. My employer is from nc too so I love it. Also love cape fear wine and beer!
Amazing state. Amazing people and better culture. We are white as they get but more importantly fucking ' awake'
Massing wife's mind about this

She is responding

May bring parents

Dad is more conservative than anyone you will meet
Makes Archie bunker look liberal

Even less so. They're just not allowed to drink it.

Good night all and thanks for your support and ideas. Lien stated I am an 'old fag' but I believe there is no better site for news that is unbiased and also for sheer brilliance

The bantz and memes that come out intercontinentally is ridiculous.
Smart fuckers

Night be safe

OP, I am muslim myself so let me give you some advice. There are 3 things you can do:

1. Sell your home and move away,

2. Drop off dangerous animals like snakes and dogs. If you choose dogs, use black paint to make two large circles around the eyes. This is because muslims will believe that these dogs are jinns (devils) in dog form and will kill them. Snakes are commonly associated with these jinns. Drop off a lot of them to scare the fuck out of the muslims.

3. Revert to Islam

wait nigger dont go yet read my post

***above the eyes, not around

It's no problem, desu. Anytime I get the chance to brag about NC, I take it. Good luck with everything

Canigger- I never gave up on you! Canada is a good country

The shitposters here from the great white north are mostly insufferable ! Be well sir

Lol no way you are but thanks for keks. If real? Well lol. Can't hate you man

Lol no need to brag about nc. It's near perfect.
The issue you have though is not allowing the liberals to come in and change your culture and political affiliation to blue.
No thanks. Almost need a proof of ideals test before entry. Only fair. You cannot allow some ny/nj liberal disgusting niggers to change your rich history and demographic
Nope

Switched to phone to deliver proof

Oh I dun read Ahmed!

Ok
So I don't hate you
I may like you
But how do I know taqiyya is not in play?
Also aren't western women fucking whores? I agree with Islam that way regarding the degeneracy of women

Was on beach in nj last weekend

One women's roast was literally hanging out

And she was amazing

Wife knew. Lol
What happened ? The birkini is toooooo much and the thong is also

What happened to class?

Good for you man
No lie much respect

Taqiyya is basically:

Bob: Hey are you Muslim? I want to kill Muslims.
Ahmad: No.

Ahmad used to taqiyya to save his life.

But what do you mean by "how do I know taqiyya is not in play?"

In regards to burkini, in islam, women are not allowed to show any skin in public, except the feet, hands, and face. In the privacy of a woman's home, a woman is allowed to wear pants and shortsleeved shirts, don't even have to wear hijab in the presence of family.

Or this?:

Bob: hey are you Muslim?

Ahmad: yes but not the boom Boom type.... Let's get a drink!

Bob: ok bro! You are one of us! Let's eat pork ribs and drink beer!!!!!!

Ahmad- let's do this.

Bob: ' I had no idea he was so deeply involved with radical Islam. We ate and drank together'

--------

You may be the best person ever but I promise you T least 1/2 of America doesn't trust Islam at all

The change doesn't lie in our actions but yours

So how does this sync up with western women's ideals?

In other words

Why are you here?

Don't let them build it. A kilo or two of sugar mixed into wet cement will prevent it from ever setting.

Ok guys
Canada is now bro tier?
Brilliant

I have to hit the sack

Please refute the kind Muslims future comments.

Just burn it down

I just like shitposting on pol. Even though pol hates muslims, I just ignore the hate. People say shit about jews all the time so I don't really care when people insult Islam. Besides, free speech.

The "problem" with western is they dont believe their body should be kept to themselves, privately. They don't feel shame in exposing their body. In Islam, the body is a very private matter, and should be kept hidden in clothing. Even looking at one's naked body in the mirror is disliked. That's how important the body is in Islam.

As for "boom boom" type muslims (lol) I live in a very rich neighborhood, my muslim father works for Intel. So we don't really know any stupid explosive muslims. Although we have 300+ muslim families in this neighborhood of chirstians, atheists, jews, hindus, etc. We all get along since we are educated.

***western women

Start buying as many homes in the neighborhood as possible an offer cheap rent to black Christian conservatives, Dindus, an Latin Americans, the sudden rise of a nigger populous will scare the Muslims away then you can buy their unfinished Mosque an turn it into a Car was, Dry cleaner, or Wawa. Do this an your town won't be Saudi Arabia in the next 10 years.

Give me more ways to scare or creep out religious Muslims for the lolz

Can't really think of anything other than dropping off animals or making fake bombs.

Ok, thanks anyway

>burrie pig corpse where they want to build a mosque
>????????
>profit

Value never goes up when shitskins are involved, sell everything or see the price drop every second

Also, nice bait you underaged faggot kys

What do you know about respect if you can't respect other peoples religion? Sounds like you just have to deal with it. Nothing you can do anyway. You are more irrational then the millennial generation neo-libertarian capitalist.

This is why white people are moving to the countryside. The government is forcing integration down your throat.

You can at least feel some bitter satisfaction knowing that once you all leave the place will collapse into a shithole.

spray pigs blood on the construction site.

>research and buy paleo indian artifacts
>plant them in places on the buildsite after they start excavating
>get some natives involved to protest the destruction of muh homeland
>?????
>profit

This is the will of Kek, Praise him.

Do this OP, also have a fresh new pepe I rushed to make just for this post.

6/10

>KEK CONFIRMED A NATIVE AMERICAN DEITY, PRAISE HIM!

>APPARENTLY KEK IS HEAVENLY INFLUENTIAL IN NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURE!

>GET IN HERE, KEK IS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING!
native-languages.org/legends-frog.htm

bamp
Praise him.

Praise Him

God's be praised

Too much on the line. Arson m8.

So do we. Milf udders now