Alright Cred Forums, I have a bit of a dilema

Alright Cred Forums, I have a bit of a dilema.

I love conservatives and alt-right views, and I'm seeing Milo in November. However, I don't feel like I belong there; I'm a tranny, and I feel like I have to constantly call myself a degenerate just to earn their trust (I bear an immense amount of self-hatred, as I imagine some of you do as well.)

Should I just give up on being racist and hating pussy ass cunts because I can't be included and still feel okay about my situation? Or do I just become an SJW and just commit social suicide?

lol shit b8

kys fucking degenerate

& ppl say rangeban canadians lol

aigf

just be an sjw, you are already a mntally ill freak

You should just kill yourself because you're a tranny
Your political opinion doesn't matter as long as you choose to be degenerate

>tranny using self hatred as a reason to like them

I hope you understand how pathetic you are. Please kill yourself soon tranny, you've ruined your body beyond repair.

>Tranny
>"loves alt-right"
>thinks Milo isn't a useless faggot\

You're a fucking retard. You'll fit in with the other altright retards just fine.

>irreversably blue-pilled by being tranny
>swallows red pill anyways
>muh predicament

congratulations, you're a double agent now. saged.

>I bear an immense amount of self-hatred
>tranny

What a coincidence. If you still have your dick you have a chance at a normal life.

I'm sorry for whatever happened to you to make you turn out this way, but you can't be a part of us. Find your own kind or stop living a lie.

Well it's a bit too late to go back, unfortunately. Done most everything to make myself a woman, other than presenting as one. One could say I've never left my birth gender.

It satiates lots of right-wingers' appetites for hatred, at least irl

He's an entertaining shitlord, I didn't say I agreed with him, just that I loved him.

:^(

It's been an issue since being a yungin. It'll never leave me I think.

Again, you'll fit in just fine with the other retards here. congrats!

Not so used to Cred Forums, I usually just put my skeleton lewdies on Cred Forums and shitpost ironically

I actually found out one of my employees frequents here and that piqued my interest

On this site you're not really welcome when you come out like that, but out there in life you're an anomaly. You can use your position to challenge narrative like most of can only dream of, use it.

Here's an idea, senpai. Be who the fuck you want to be. You don't have to sign up for any movement, alt-right, SJW, or otherwise. Believe what you believe and fuck everybody else.

Go to therapy and get the mental assistance you need to solve the underlying issues causing you to be a transexual.

Then, once you're healthy, you will be a fine ally to have against the degeneracy that the West is facing.

Your inability to feel connected to a particular group is a side effect of your mental illness. Understand how to cope and come back.

welcome to Cred Forums, faggot.

Trannies have lived in USA for decades, OP.

The LGBTQBBQWTF shit is a false bogeyman dreamed up by globalist shills to steal your votes.

Wait, is being a tranny a choice? Like can you have a dick and a vagina/real boobs at the same time?

At this point in time, I think it's very important to stick with the right. The left is currently in an extremely weak and corrupted state. They will lead us into certain failure until they get their shit back together.

I say this as a gay person.

How about you stop basing your political views on identity instead?

We are each degenerate in our own way. You should hate the aspects of your personality that are distasteful. It is your conscience telling you that you need to improve yourself.

I'm trying to do that. Been thinking of just getting away from the world I'm used to and becoming a soldier. I could really use an ass kicking desu
Hah, that won't happen
Anyone who dare "de-transition" is branded something far worse than being a tranny will ever be. I'm in too deep.
Word up, I'm fully aware. I never liked libs, was always fat neckbeard conservative until I became an anorexic femmeboy
It's not a choice to want to die because you have a cock, but it IS a choice to act on that feeling. I could pass really well, I just don't put effort into my looks.

As a fag do you think of me as an equal or just take me for a degenerate? Be honest.

what should it be based on?

This feels correct to me. I feel worthless in ways that have nothing to do with gender. I do need to get better as a human.

I think that it used to be that political disputes were based on actual issues instead of the inane feelings of alienated, broken men.

>I can't change because of social forces

You don't understand. Your social capital depends upon the opinions of others rather than the accomplishments of yourself. If you don't recognize that your value comes not from what people think of you, but what you do and stand for, then you will never be able to be an ally of the alt-right or the right in general.

You have their conceptualization of social currency, which is faulty at best, degenerate at worst. I don't fault you. To begin with, Transexuality is confused thinking at it's most powerful. For you to also believe you value comes from others is another example of confused thinking.

Equal. I'm not bothered by trans people at all.

Not unless they're the SJW tumblr type.

Vote for Trump then kill a bunch of cucks/traitors them yourself.

Thats actually a profound statement, one that I didn't associate with the right. Capitalism works like that yeah? Making your own way and reaping the rewards of the sweat of your own brow be your own satisfaction? Noice. generally, mental disorders are a "confused" thinking. It's something I can't help. Feels bad being a guy for me.

Fabulous, I'm not. I consider and see myself as a woman, but I resemble a feminine male or dyke. I just like keeping my hair short for whatever reason.

Was planning on a trump/pence vote, and if there's a war I'm more than happy joining in and killing for America

That's why I said get therapy. Keep it under wraps. If you're surrounded by people who value themselves off of what others believe of them, then you are surrounded by societal lepers anyway.

Once you discard the faulty belief that your value depends upon others, there is nothing left to stop you from doing what's best for you and getting help.

Currently you are nothing. No one valuable will respect you, because your value doesn't come from your 'problems', but your successes. Get help, you degenerate fuck.
Good luck

Have you had surgery or taken hormones yet?

You can't be around SJW types when you've been exposed to the truth. That is just a more painful version of suicide. So what you are basically asking is whether you should be a tyranny or kill yourself.

I'd suggest that by willingly not procreating, you are ending your genetic line already. So there's that. Just admit you have a mental illness and stay away from people that don't want you around them. If you do that - 99.9% of people won't give 2 shits what you do in your spare time. I just don't want you in my daughter's locker room or parading down my street. Otherwise - live and let live.

Statistically, the best way to keep trannies alive and happy is to let them live their life as the opposite sex.

They tried eugenics and conversion, it doesn't work. Any therapist willing to do that would be automatically blacklisted.

i think I can still be trans and value myself and accomplish great things. That's the goal of keepin people like me in society, in hopes well do great things.

Lots women are sterile in this country either way, even if they didn't choose to be.There's enough orphans to go around for me to contribute, and that's a good thing to do. Who would want my tainted genes anyway? Maybe give it five years and I'll be able to have an egg implant or whatever.

I don't get the locker room thing. Trannies aren't rapists, I use the women's room all the time and got flak once. You wouldn't even know I was there.

That spot of pubic hair looks more like a poop stain.

stop being a tranny?

>I love conservatives and alt-right views, and I'm seeing Milo in November. However, I don't feel like I belong there; I'm a tranny

FULL STOP. You have to go back.