Is it only me, or are people getting more nostalgic now? I've noticed this in particular with the 90s/early 00s...

Is it only me, or are people getting more nostalgic now? I've noticed this in particular with the 90s/early 00s, even from people who were already adults at the time. What does Cred Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GWQgb015Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=hWq4DWfrpu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss the way the internet used to be before it became identity-centric.

Nah, it's just the Jews cashing in on nostalgia.

In the '90s, popular culture became nostalgic for the '70s (Dazed and Confused, The Stoned Age, Detroit Rock City). The 2000s were nostalgic for the '80s and now '90s nostalgia is the current fad

compare life in the 90's/early 00's to life now. wouldn't you get nostalgic for better days?

Digital Style

I wish I got to experience the 90s. I was born in 94 and don't remember much of it.

I'm often nostalgic for the Windows XP days.

Rachel and Chandler fuck on a coffee table and explain the intricacies of Brindows 99

Lol i posted from the thumbnail and then clicked. And it's real. ENFP for the win

I am 35. The 80's sucked, the 90's sucked, the 00's sucked and now sucks. People are always nostalgic for their childhood because it was a simpler time.

The world was objectively better in the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GWQgb015Lc
part 1 get ready to learn some shit

I'm nostalgic for the Day of the Cleansing Ovens and Short Ropes, as is prophesied and ordained in the Book of Kek.

Shadilay!!

Shadilay!!

Pussys cant handle the reality of the here and now. It was so much simpler when I was in a crib!

>tfw born in '93

farthest back I can remember is listening to Notorious BIG after his last album was released in 97 and playing Age of Empires 1 right after it came out on Windows 98. could be better but at least I experienced some of the 90's.

GODDAMN 90s JENNIFER ANISTON IS SO HOT!

I enjoyed the 90s because I was a kid, and I've had nostalgia for it ever since. I think most people are at least somewhat nostalgic for the time before they were adults, because it is fairly devoid of responsibilities. The 90s was also great for video games/tech development compared to the last 10+years, and I like the movies from that decade better than what is being produced now. We also weren't really in a war (Gulf War was very short). There was an economic crisis, but America didn't feel it like the rest of the world did.

lol

90s was a good time to be a kid. Lots of toys and cool stuff.

Nostalgia inbound!
youtube.com/watch?v=hWq4DWfrpu8

My guilty pleasure is findind old VHS tapes and watching the commercials/ trailers

>interesting toys
>still allowed outside without supervision
>video games still had stigma that made your parents keep you from playing them forever
>internet was slow as hell and hogged the phone so you couldn't waste your time on it effectively

MEMBER FRIENDS?

I'm nostalgic for the Commodore 64 and Atari computers. They came with schematics and actually taught you how a computer worked.

People are happy when they were children and sad when they're adults

Probably more true now then it was in the past with tech and how spoiled kids are now. They relate to stuff that made them happy, which was when they were a child because everything is shitty as an adult

Underrated.

The Internet used to be a tool, now it's a platform.