BRIT HACKER WITH ASPERGERS CONNECTED WITH ANONYMOUS BTFO

>Lauri Love, 31, who is described in the press as “having Asperger's syndrome,” is accused in a series of 2012-2013 hacks into computers of the FBI, U.S. army, Missile Defense Agency, and Federal Reserve.

>Mr. Love had asked the British court to allow him to remain in the UK. He faces life in prison under American charges, and said he might kill himself if sentenced to time in the U.S.

>U.S. authorities say Love was connected to Anonymous, an international group of hackers, and argued his actions had caused millions of dollars' worth of damage.

>"I accept Mr Love suffers from both physical and mental health issues but I have found the medical facilities in the United States prison estate ... are such that I can be satisfied his needs will be comprehensively met by the U.S. authorities," judge Nina Tempia said in her ruling.

boingboing.net/2016/09/16/uk-will-extradite-hacker-with.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458754/No-regrets-Texas-judge-sentenced-affluenza-teen-Ethan-Couch-slap-wrist-punishment-killing-FOUR-people-drunk-driving-crash-says-facts.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Love
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-06-23/turkish-man-accused-in-global-atm-heist-extradited-to-u-s-
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Love's U.S. lawyer Tor Ekeland said the U.S. penal system would "crush" his client who suffers episodes of depression and psychosis.

So are we going to allow aspergers as a defense against punishment?

The US Gov should THANK him for showing them their vulnerabilities.. Did he sell what he obtained? No.. then leave him in piece and move on.

>anonymous
>autism
>pussy

checks out

>I'm not misbehaving, I have autism!

I saw someone with one of these stickers on their car outside a grocery store, when I went inside the yard was throwing shit and being a yard, so I threw a rubber ball from the toy section at his head and laughed my ass off when he fell through a display.

Please learn a shred of criminal law before you reply to me again

Fucking retard should have just shitposted pepes and gotten the next leader of the free world elected. Oh well.

>CONNECTED WITH ANONYMOUS
There's no such thing.

I hope this "Muh Autism" aspie gets raped in prison.

my bad

>"connected TO anonymous"

>hacks into computers of the FBI, U.S. army, Missile Defense Agency, and Federal Reserve.

What the fuck did he think was gonna happen if he got caught?

muh autism

>Caught shoplifting
>"You know, you guys should be thanking me for bringing these vulnerabilities in your store to your attention. You're welcome."

Hahahaha user faggot. We wuz legionz and shiet.

Hope he gets fucked

He SQL injected government websites and defaced them, and took contact info of government employees and DDoS'd the sites in 2013. American government is going to throw the book at him and have him fed cock meat sandwiches every day of his life at Guantanamo bay.

>Life in prison for hacking
>It was probably a DDoS or something equally as pathetic
I want off this ride

Faggot can't escape this one. I can't wait for him to get raped by niggers and cholos in prison.

Look at that face. There is no way he will survive Federal Pen. If you aren't good enough to get away with it, don't do it in the first place.

I'd give anything to see this guy when he loses all his appeals

I don't see how defacing a site costs millions in damages.
Should take 5 minutes to fix if the server administrator isn't retarded.

>I've made a terrible mistake

Bopped part 2: Electric Boogaloo

once again (((the uk))) is the lap dog of amerilardistan

>shitposting up government websites

Honestly don't see anything wrong with this

Do you think Australia would extradite him if he was one of theirs?

>Should take 5 minutes to fix if the server administrator isn't retarded.

We're talking about the US government here.

>Judge Nina Tempia
is an idiot if she thinks that he is going to get any psychological care or even adequate medical care in a US prison. Our prison system is only one or two tiers above China or Russia.

>>So are we going to allow aspergers as a defense against punishment?

is easier to swallow this that the case of "affluenza"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458754/No-regrets-Texas-judge-sentenced-affluenza-teen-Ethan-Couch-slap-wrist-punishment-killing-FOUR-people-drunk-driving-crash-says-facts.html

We're talking about the gov here. Of course it will cost billions to delete "suck my dick" off of a random page.

Hacking is white collar plus he has a credible claim of mental illness, meaning he will almost certainly get to go to resort prison.

then the autist should have committed a crime where the punishment comes under American jurisdiction

Minimum security federal prison is a cake walk.

Affluenza was the defense to the crime

Sperg boy has already been convicted using autism as a defense against extradition and serving his sentence which is an entirely different circumstance

*shouldn't

depends how big a donation we're talking.
Australian politics is rife with bribery

20 kegs of Carlton.

He should have tried to work with the government before doing anything.

t. Cuck

You can't be serious...

Nobody really discusses what exactly he did. He won't discuss it either, which is smart legally but if he wants to settle this on "legalities," he's pretty fucked.

And lol

> Also at the hearing, Simon Baron-Cohen, a psychologist, testified that Love should not be extradited due to his diagnosed disorders which include eczema, psychosis, Asperger syndrome and depression

Muh eczema

>eczema

Prison soap sorts that right out.

fucking little cunt's an sjw liberal

let him get his asshole enlarged a while

fucking faggot poofter pommy britcucks

thanks, lauri

>a while

sperg is going to be taking BBC for the rest of his life

>lauri

I still remember the times where microsoft, nasa, nsa, fbi, cia and many more got hacked and took those guys into office rather than just locking them away

Kinda sad really

>NSA hacked by a foreigner and hiring the guy

sauce?

So she creates millions in wages and is bad, but when Krugman says to break government windows to stimulate the economy hes a genius and wins a nobel prize.

sauce Muhammad sauce

That's not how it works unless you are a celebrity like Martha Stewart. You start at a max security, serve a couple years, then (if well behaved) you move to medium security wing. Then, after a few more years of good behavior, they move you to a minimum security facility.

They need to assess whether you are an escape risk first before sending you off to the lower security rings. The reason why celebrities usually end up in minimum security is because they have no place to hide if they escape due to their celebrity.

everyone in this thread shut up, hacking the government isnt as hard it looks btw. Especially with our fucking retarded "heros" in uniform breaking opsec and leaking data every single day

t. defense logistics agency cybersecurity analyst

Ass burgers kek

Does anyone have the story of the Australian hacker that far out in the bush he couldn't use any protection services so just used he's own Dialup connection to hack Australian and overseas websites off he's own ip and never even got as much as a letter?

He's half finn, that's why name fitting of aspergers

julian decades ago?

Fuck off bootlicker

>His crime has a maximum punishment of 2 years in Britain.
>We're letting America extradite him to spend life in federal pound me in the ass prison because we're cucks.

This is bullshit.

So what exactly did he do? Just take down their website for a few hours or something?

>defending autism

fuck off

>LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR TROLLING AND SHITPOSTING THE GOV
LIFE IMPRISONMENT
LIFE IMPRISONMENT
LIFE IMPRISONMENT
LIFE IMPRISONMENT
LIFE IMPRISONMENT
LIFE IMPRISONMENT
LIFE IMPRISONMENT
LIFE IMPRISONMENT
LIFE IMPRISONMENT
LIFE IMPRISONMENT

>Licking boots

>In December 2013, State District Judge Jean Boyd sentenced a North Texas teenager, Ethan Couch, to 10 years' probation for driving under the influence and killing four pedestrians and injuring 11 after his attorneys successfully argued that the teen suffered from affluenza and needed rehabilitation, and not prison. The lawyers had argued that Couch was unable to understand the consequences of his actions because of his financial privilege

>Being rich in America actually allows you to murder people

now that country to country prisoner swaps have ruined jurisdiction, it's time for the un to take control of the net for the next step.
govt, u so predictable, it's getting boring.

Jesus, this guy is going to get mauled in prison.

>Anny man moose getting rounded up for being autistic faggots that diddle in legally ambiguous events
>meanwhile we've single-handedly fucked an election with frog memes and dub worship
What a world, what a time.

bro hackers are the most dangerous people in the world, and he made the US look bad which cant be forgiven.

This could be an awesome TV show.

Quick, get me Weinstein on the phone!

"Think Prison Break meets Mr. Robot meets My Little Pony."

This is saber rattling 101.

>WAH THE MEANS TO AN END CAN'T EVER BE COMPLIMENTED

>his actions had caused millions of dollars' worth of damage
How? Like physical damage?

i need to know this cat got out ok.

please?

someone tell me what happened to this cat?????

Well there was hacking so they had to bring in experts to assess the situation. They had to pay these experts for a few hours work, and then they had charge the taxpayers an extra couple of million dollars on top of the tens of thousands they had paid to resolve the problem. Where did the rest of the money go? Don't ask silly questions or you might be in the cell adjacent to Mr. Love.

I kind of thought the "damage" was just overtime pay. But I mean I guess if he hacked some system that controls delicate hardware with no safeguards he could have overloaded something or broke some machine.

>Mr. Love had asked the British court to allow him to remain in the UK. He faces life in prison under American charges, and said he might kill himself if sentenced to time in the U.S.

So what's the bounty?

It took millions of dollars to catch him. The cost for fixing the website itself, $50.

>be British ""government""
>extradite your own citizens
Is Britain even a real country?

> I can be satisfied his needs will be comprehensively met by the U.S. authorities,
Bummer.
You think we treat our own bad in prison, wait until you dont even have the rights of a citizen

>Lauri Love

Has his own wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Love

No

Poor guy is finnish, no saving him now.

That's what you get for siding with Soros, I hope the extradite him like they will all the frogs.

Kek, Britbong scared as hell.

*finished

It got out bro.

There are private prison now where the rich go. They don't go to normal prison like poor people

Kek, no. You don't go to Federal Max no matter what.

My old man is in federal prison for drug trafficking and he never went to a max security facility. He's a non violent offender with no record, it's a waste of money to put them in MaxSec. This kid is in pretty deep shit though so he could end up in max sec if they think he's a threat to national security.

They're going to sentence him to death and then "kill" him then force him to work cyber security/warfare for them.

Yeah is that why we haven't done it in the past (McKinnon)? Go fuck yourself you fat bastard.

Holy shit, Brits are our bitch. Grow a pair Britain ffs.

So much buthurt bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-06-23/turkish-man-accused-in-global-atm-heist-extradited-to-u-s-

>implying Germany wouldn't rat your Nazi ass out the first chance it gets
Literal old GDR officials and MfS people are running your government and it's not even a secret, or even a scandal.

They don't even fake death for those cucks. They straight up announce they are hiring them at this point kek.

Kek, Britts always act tough online. It isn't convincing though.

I wish my countrymen would stop trying to fuck with the USA.
First that kid who tried to assassinate Trump and now this. The last thing I want is our relationship to crumble.

No, he's definitely finnish. Dont know how he'll get out of this mess.

don't worry we will just get them all to kill themselves with the threat of our BBC rape prisons

>you can't tell if this is satire or not

Too late
We're back to 1812 relations now
But we're the swinging dicks time
YOU'LL NEVER BREXIT AND THE IMMIGRANTS ARENT STOPING

Underrated lolsies

kek

its pretty funny he managed to do it

Riddle me this:

How is this any different to the case of Gary McKinnon? You know, the autist who breached several US military and NASA servers and was looking for evidence of UFOs?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

He successfully used the spaz defence and had his extradition order overturned by the then-Home Secretary (now Prime Minister) Theresa May.

He wont be punished he will be hired and they will move is desk close to Sabu near a window to hack the people and protect the pedophile and bankers organisation they now working for ..

>"I accept Mr Love suffers from both physical and mental health issues but I have found the medical facilities in the United States prison estate ... are such that I can be satisfied his needs will be comprehensively met by the U.S. authorities," judge Nina Tempia said in her ruling.

kek fuck off, he will be sodomized or stabbed then a guard will beat him for crying

>Brits think Lauri is an acceptable name for a male
Apparently they were cucked even 30 years ago.

The law didn't seem to matter when Hillary broke it.