So after being on Cred Forums for awhile I hate Muslims, Christians, Pagans, Jews, and Atheists...

So after being on Cred Forums for awhile I hate Muslims, Christians, Pagans, Jews, and Atheists. Are there any remaining redpilled options for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100224132655.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/hell/

I love many aspects of Christianity but I can't stand that they fight among each other while our nations burn. It's the same reason I hate atheists because they'd team up with Muslims and Jews just to end the le ebil Christian oppression.

Pagans are cucks. Simple as that.

why would you hate atheists?

You're most certainly thinking of leftists, not atheists. The two are not mutually inclusive.

>Pagans are cucks
This.

Paganism seems cool until you actually meet one.

The males are somehow worse.

>I hate atheists because they'd team up with Muslims and Jews just to end the le ebil Christian oppression

Their perception that they know everything about everything makes them terrible team players for the upcoming race and culture wars. They are basically the non Christian version of catholics.

Also the non Cred Forums ones tend to be degenerates.

who are you quoting?

Why do you think we're resurrecting the old gods.

b-but varg

They are not mutually exclusive either, and even the non leftist ones here on Cred Forums seem to focus most of their vitriol towards "christcucks" instead of the true enemies of the west.

If the white race dies it'll because the Christians and Atheists killed each other off while the Muslims raped us from behind.

I was quoting myself from this post

969 Buddhism

Kalachakra Initiation (anti-Islamic Buddhism)

Fudo Myoo cult

Pick one or all.

>why would you hate atheists?
Because nearly all of them have only adopted atheism as a way to signal how much smarter they are than everyone else.

It's as though they believe that changing one's religious beliefs results in +5 to intellect.

When did you come to these assumptions?
Me and all of my friends are atheists, and we all dislike the Muslims and Jews just as much as the rest of em'.
Not to mention, all of us come from Christian/Catholic families.

Don't get me wrong, atheist do believe all theist beliefs are a bit silly, but most are smart enough to realize that the actions of Jews and Muslims that are abhorrent.

You need to stop associating yourself with these new-age SJW atheists. They're fucking cancer, and are giving the rest of us a bad name.

It would be okay if they actually had a concrete set of values to keep it from being do whatever you want: the religion

Is that Disgust from Inside Out?

The only people that go to hell are those who give their souls to demons. You didn't do that did you user, give yourself to a demon masquerading as your salvation?

He gets a pass in my book. I know he's on my team.

I don't know desu, I thought it was a lewd female version of pepe without lips.

kekism

Because they're mostly all nu-males

>You need to stop associating yourself with these new-age SJW atheists

The problem with that is the only other kind of atheists I interact with are the ones here on Cred Forums which love keeping the white race divided.

if they were all like varg they'd be okay.

Actually a solid option if it had more structure.

structure allows exploitation

structure is weakness

kek is chaos

hail kek

Is there a rule 34 of this Peperina ?

>giving the rest of us a bad name.
Too late for that.

Every atheist I've talked to online or otherwise has been the epitome of bluepilled numale faggot. It's like they downloaded their entire personality from banana boy, Matt Dillahunty, and Salon.com

Red pill - my voices told me "you all have lived past lives, lives of other universes and eras, extraterrestrial even, and furthermore you all have memories of this, and furthermore you all are 'thetans', and furthermore the thing that told me this is a thetan itself, and furthermore the reason you all feel like 'accomplishing' something or goals is because of these past memories that you have, and these memories have a sort of negative feeling."

This is basically all of Scientology's doctrine, btw.

Just morbid reality that I thought you all should know, or at least hold in your mind while you make up your religious and spiritual views.

I wish, Google search says it's a dog so that's no help. Too bad all of Cred Forumss drawfags committed suicide.

Become agnostic, you cant prove there is a god and you cant prove there isn't so why worry about it one way or the other.

Well it's true. Be a Christian, drop 5iq points.

You need Christian values to keep you in line? Grow a brain and moral fiber.

The one that built the shit you like the most.
Since I like western culture I go with Christianity. Easy.

You're mixing up cause and effect.

Below average IQ people are more likely to be religious.

You don't become a Christian and lose IQ points.

That frog though...

>The one that built the shit you like the most.
Interdum stultus bene loquitur.

>Because nearly all of them have only adopted atheism as a way to signal how much smarter they are than everyone else.
But they quite literally are.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100224132655.htm

Consider the brights.

Can somebody answer this:

Is "proto indo european" religions God the same God as Christianity's God?

I am a Catholic, and I believe in Jesus and the Bible, but all of Catholicism's sacraments I just see as their own rituals, their own made-up rituals that are not really featured in the Bible.

Basically all I was trying to do is try to see the bare basics of Catholicism and Christianity, without all of its sacraments and rituals.

How do I get a qt pepette gf?

mormonism is the true redpill

I doubt it but don't know for sure

>arguing for paganism
>"you don't have a brain"

wew lad, whatever problems atheism and Christianity have paganism is a mash up of bullshit by any standard. Go impale yourself on a spear like Odin did.

The values are solid but the theology is batshit insane.

Read some of Thomas Aquinas's philosophy. That should help withyour understanding of the sacraments

Hating on paganism

Current catholicism = cancer

Do what suggested. Aquinas is a fantastic read.

Agnostic. You say who knows and move on with your life

Humans find rituals soothing.

Religions are arbitrary cults who most of which demand their own version of Shariah Law.
They want a theocratic government, ergo, they literally want to worship the government. They're the same as SJWs and they're going extinct in our individualist world.

I wish I knew.

Agnostic is probably the best answer I'm going to get.

Current-218

Fanatical individualism is what's killing our nations and dooming the white race. Prove me wrong.

>hates every major religion
what are you ? a buddhist or a selfhating cuc?
no point of hating on jews since nazis exterminated them and rule in their place.

>I'm redpilled!
>I hate certain groups I need to get along with and continue my freedom
You have to understand the placebo red pill does exist.

Become one of those Christians that don't believe in the current church

Probably agnostic is the best label. I believe there is something bigger than myself and a force guiding the universe but I'm not sure if it's benevolent, malevolent, intelligent, or even sentient.

Kek worship.

>only unfounded arbitrary rules can save society instead of people working for what's best for themselves
Leave collectivist, go sit with the Democrats who have blind faith in their candidate.

Kekism, the only redpilled faith.

really need some more of this girl...

of course you hate them all, since they are all extremist, irrational and generally just a gathering of people too lazy to think for themselves

just be a human that uses his own head

Do you hate yourself yet?

Hate yourself.

Normies, faggot

>89435055
>you should be an honorary kike and be willing to sell out even your nation and race for more of dat fiat paper backed by wishful thinking
>when the shitskins come just hide in the woods, every man for himself
>who cares about the future of my race, you only live once

I love myself at least twice a day.

Define Kekism, please, and tell me how it is different from any other pagan sects that worship primordial chaos deities? Or better yet, how is it different from discordianism? Is Kek an aspect of Eris or is it the other way around? And why not just worship all 8 of the crazy frog gods? Why stop at Kek?

Oh look,

Yet another

ANOTHER

A-FUCKING-NOTHER person falling for identity politics while legitimately thinking they're some kind of intellectual

I can't escape stupid people

Of course you can't ur in Straya lol

Anyone?

Whites.

Listen to Trudeau when he talks about all the horrible things whites have done against smart and advanced Africans, Women and innocent Muslims.

And Rhodesia was not based, it was a murderous authoritarian regime and Cred Forums should know better.

Tits or Sit the fuck down

I just wasn't raised with religion, my mom was an atheist who didn't push religion on me and surprise surprise, I didn't ever convert to one in life

Atheists are all liberal cuck faggots.

Blindly check gets

ancient european paganism

Hinduism
Go full savitri devi