Aside from the holocaust what are some examples of the most evil acts of mankind?

Aside from the holocaust what are some examples of the most evil acts of mankind?
>pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/53eeph/regressive_left_puts_bigotry_on_a_pedestal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fighting the Nazis you fucking scum.
We tried to make this continent worthwhile again and you fucked us for that.

Fighting the nazis you scum.
We tried to make this continent great again and you fucked with us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

And for that, we thank you.

One of the most evil acts of the white race was turning against it's German brothers to fight off the Jewish-Communist invasion that's brought us to the point of extinction and collapse in the modern day.

Mao's fucking existance

>Fighting the Nazis you fucking scum.
You let Lenin pass through.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8

Shouldn't have sided with the slants.

That pic is BS. Even if all those took place its conparing over 100 years to a bit over 100. Also there's no way so few battles were fought in the middle east. Muslims conquered that land too from byzantines, persians and others.

Wait what. Muslims couldn't conquest the north of spain and when they tried to conquer the south of france they got cucked. What a exagerated piece of shit you got there

Good video
Ford was also aware of the Jewish threat from what I understand and a few other big hitters. Before Jewish infiltration of almost every industry in the U.S, calling out the Jew was common place.

Communism

*over 1000 to a bit over 100

Yeah. Kikes getting into public education was the nail to the coffin. Or so it was thought - the kikes didn't quite understand the Internet. Good for us.

"Battles"

Every single battle is labeled and sourced in the .ppt you fucking leaf cunt.

The internet is a double edged blade Finbro, both of us can spread information faster. The only difference is that our information lines up with reality, while theirs doesn't. We will retake our homelands from them, hopefully soon, I have faith in my white brothers and sisters

>Alva reading comprehension

do you ever think sometimes that we could be the ones wrong about it all? is there any way in hell that the current liberal mindset is actually a reasonable and feasible plan for the current state of affairs?

The number of crusade battle is too few.
Crusades didnt happen in spain and italy? Sure....

>this image keeps getting posted in the year of our lord and saviour 2016
wuz conquerors
.02$
>christians
religion of peace
etc

pls come back fuhrer

Genghis Khan systematically executed an awful lot of innocents - over a tenth of the human population - to punish leaders of particular cities / countries that refused to surrender, failed to meet gold/virgin tribute quotas, or otherwise said unflattering things about him.

Yes, a good and righteous man is always filled with doubts. It's one of the things that has made our race so great through out history. The end game goal of globalists and their leftists useful idiots is a one world government where the ones at the top rule over the Eur-asian-negroid race that's resulted from the global open borders and forced mixing.

Even if you don't believe/acknowledge the global government aspect, or the people behind the curtain pushing for it. Ask yourself this - what is the eventual end point of the leftist idealogy? Self destructive hedonism, nothing good will come of it.

The biggest thing one can realize is that the white race is tied to the success of western civilization. Without the white race, it falls. It's not Capitalism vs communism, it's not feudalism, traditionalism, idealogy is only one component. Race is the other.

The white race's homeland used to extend into North Africa and the middle east. Now it dwindles down in the few nations we have left. If we fall, so does the modern world with us. This is why I see no point in hiding who we are, or what we fight for.

We fight for a future worth living in

yeah but im hapa. i find race based arguments against globalism limiting because they usually end in my genocide. i think nationalism is sufficient, mandated assimilation to a nation of conservative values and strong trade tariffs to discourage outsourcing and importation

Yes the holocaust was evil. I'm still sad the whole extinction of the jewish race didn't work out so well.

:^)

>the holocaust that "happened"

>This ultimately undid the USA and the Western World in the long run.

fug

>i find race based arguments against globalism limiting because they usually end in my genocide
The fault is not in the race based idea itself, but in that it may threaten your personal survival. There are plenty of half breeds these days, I feel sorry for all of you born with such a curse. It isn't your fault, you're not responsiable for the actions of your race traitor parents. What I can tell you is this - find what things you value, find what cause you can support than do so. A world filled with whites benefited all races, not just whites. It was partly our suicidal altruism that has got us into this mess in the first place after all. As long as you marry and breed with other half breeds, I don't see why you couldn't live a happy and fulfilling life. Keep this in mind - the distinction of 'arab' and 'hispanic' from south America is because of such miscegenation. Unless we're willing to genocide almost the entire central and southern Continent of such half breeds, along with the Balkans, middle east, and other regions stretching into Northern Africa and Asia, there will be half breeds even if you lived your entire life as one.

The fight right now is to preserve the white race, which is in everyone's benefit. Once our survival is assured, than we will start retaking our homelands, than our colonies - such as America, Australia, Canada, and others. Think of the alternative, blacks and asians tend to be more racially pure minded than whites. With whites gone you have less of a chance of survival just for being what you are.

If half breeds take over, you either get enslaved or murdered by your brethren. Your best bet, still lies with the survival of the white race.

Rome destroying Carthage.

The only 100% successful genocide in history.

why isnt the Albigensian Crusade marked on that map

that one was my favorite

Additionally, depending on what kind of half breed you are. You may find a home in South East Asia, South America, or other parts. Like I said in my earlier comment, plenty of half breeds these days. There is no reason you couldn't hope for the survival of the white race, and attempt to implement such values in other half breed nations. Because there are only two outcomes if the world is divided racially - one race will come out ahead and rule the world, or the races remaining will establish a mutual leadership and go from there. Nationalism, traditionalism, these are important values, but we cannot forget the racial element either.

Not sure you can count the Crusades since that was a defensive war fought against muslims.

Look where it got us today.

>who is charles the hammer

>the Holocaust
>happening
Hello, newfriend.

FUG

>We went to war against the whole world and lost.
>This is obviously the Jewish people's fault.

the 19th amendment

yeah I agree with what you're saying, but again, it's more than just race. the problem with the race based dichotomy is that it assumes whites as a group at this time are a redeemable and capable group of people. If conservatism and traditional values are now considered edgy and unpopular, then liberal ideas of equality and globalism are the mainstream thought. If most of America is white and most people think liberally, then most whites are not redeemable people, and deserve just as much as the voting base the globalists are breeding in the third world. Put simply, whites are only slightly less prone to being complete retards than the rest of the races.

Bring it to Europe and look at countries like Sweden, Germany, France, etc., they are majority white and are being run into the ground, the people are literally welcoming their own extinction. If whites are this easily brainwashed into ending their bloodlines because a couple of Jews guilt tripped them into doing it, then why should they be saved? Doesn't seem ideal to be alienating any potential allies in the coming world war. I think you're borrowing too heavily from natsoc ideas, and while their policies did work for a time, they did ultimately lose

...and deserve culling* just as much as....

>It's more than just race
The evidence says otherwise, the only reason you're inclined to think it doesn't is for your own sanity.

>assumes whites as a group at this time are a redeemable and capable group of people

Nihilism has taken many of ours, marxist brainwashing another large chunk. I have faith in my white brothers still as do many. Some simply wish to watch it burn because they've given up.

>If conservatism and traditional values are now considered edgy and unpopular, then liberal ideas of equality and globalism are the mainstream thought.

Keep in mind it was only a single generation that was corrupted. Our parents, our grandparents were overwhelming in the majority in terms of pro nationalism and traditionalism in large. It's why we have more in common with our grandparents than our parents for many, for those with shorter generation spans, great grand parents.

>whites are only slightly less prone to being complete retards than the rest of the races.
Do you ever participate in the threads of 'how did you become redpilled' or along such lines? Quite a lot of us awoke from the false narrative and found ourselves here. This means all whites who are still under the influence are redeemable as we were. Environment plays a very small role, whites who're brainwashed are still capable of returning to their default nature. The same way blacks who've been civilized can return to their true nature once they're no longer among whites.

>Sweden, Germany, France, etc., they are majority white and are being run into the ground, the people are literally welcoming their own extinction.

Resistance still exists, but is being kept under the thumb of the globalist installed puppets. More in Europe join our cause with every passing day. Right now we're in an information war, spread it among everyone we can - the truth. But soon, we'll be in a physical war. I'm guessing between 0-5yrs

>If whites are this easily brainwashed into ending their bloodlines because a couple of Jews guilt tripped them into doing it, then why should they be saved?

Even before Jews we fought among each other, even with the Jews we still fought for causes we thought were in our best interest. Our people were lead astray, but this doesn't mean they've changed their true nature. If we prevent the extinction of the white race, than a glorious future awaits us. One which we'd have if we'd never been subverted in the first place.

>Doesn't seem ideal to be alienating any potential allies in the coming world war.
Just as I've said, your disagreement with racial lines is out of sense of personal survival, not fault in the concept. I am a man of principles, I value honesty. Would you rather whites fighting for their existance pretend to value various perversions and non-whites than turn on them once they've been victorious; or would you rather whites tell others the truth from the get go so both parties understand the arrangement? Like I said before, fighting for us ultimately benefits you either way. Just as it would for other non-whites.

>they did ultimately lose
If whites hadn't turned on whites, than would it of happened? It was only by using our brothers in Russia to turn on us that they even had a chance. Along with our brothers in France, America, and other western European nations. If we united as one, we would not lose

Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Lol Christians actually btfo. "We wuz crusaders n' sheet. " gotta step up yo game...at least retake Constantinople.

Shouldn't have allied with the Japs then fag. You knew they were gonna attack us over oil. We didn't give a fuck about what you did to the Jews until we got Pearl Harbor'd

You're responding with the same blind optimism for your white brethren that you claim I use to keep my sanity.

>Keep in mind it was only a single generation that was corrupted. Our parents, our grandparents were overwhelming in the majority in terms of pro nationalism and traditionalism in large. It's why we have more in common with our grandparents than our parents for many, for those with shorter generation spans, great grand parents.

Not really true. The bed was already shit by the 1920's. Read literature from the era, the hopeless, alcoholic redpilled guy was a trope even back then. Women had started to fight back and worm their way into the labor force, noncommittal relationships, loss of national identity (Lost Generation), all that horrible shit. Art, too, had begun to die after the first world war. The (((Fed))) was created. It just took a few generations for the repercussions to really be seen.

Hyperfocus on race in all of this is shortsighted and in my honest opinion a little ignorant. It's similar to BLM zombies freaking out over the black vs. white issues in the country while ZOG continues to operate without scrutiny.

>You're responding with the same blind optimism for your white brethren that you claim I use to keep my sanity.
Not so, my claim to your denial is that of the inherant differences of races. My belief in my white brothers is rooted in observable resistance popping up globally.

>Not really true. The bed was already shit by the 1920's
Yes in many ways it goes back even further than the 18th century as well. But my claim was that nationalism, and traditionalism were still held by the majority in this era, which it was. This gives us something to work from without declaring all is lost and giving ourselves over to what we believe is the inevitable

>Women had started to fight back
Indeed, you know it's funny, I think the concept of Jewish involvement and trickery is easier for many to swallow than the women issue. It's all about the way you frame it, speak of Jews as a race with common characteristics as blacks and it makes it easier to accept for people. For women it requires the acknowledgement of inherant biological differences, use that as a vantage point to demonstrate the differences which exist between genders. That social gender roles were complimentary to the strengths both already possessed.

Women don't have to be enslaved, but they should know their place is in the home raising the next generation.

>Hyperfocus on race in all of this is shortsighted
There is more beyond race, but race is the root. Of which cannot or should not be ignored. If you build a house on poor foundation, it's still going to collapse regardless of how strongly put together it is.

Race > Family > Community > Nation

>similar to BLM zombies freaking out over the black vs. white issues

Remember when I said your parents were race traitors and not just the white one? I respect non-whites claim to racial purity as I do our own. You'll find that black nationalists / separatists often have similar goals to white ones. Send them back to attempt to make something great.

>while ZOG continues to operate without scrutiny.
Even the Jews can be respected in these terms, as they want the best for their race as we do ours. It's why I have mixed feelings on the modern day state of Israel. I want to cut off all support / aid of course, but the Jews fighting for their race, just as the arabs do for ours, or the blacks for theirs. They're competitors, but still wanting for theirs what we want for ours.

Blacks, Arabs, Asians, these groups are normally very aware of the Jewish existance and role in being used as a puppet. Whites pose the greatest threat because of our capability, but we're far from the only enemy the Jews have. We can focus on more than one problem/enemy at once

>Just as the arabs do for ours
Should be for theirs

Nazis were fucking weak shut the fuck up you dumb kike.

Could there have been a world where the US stayed totally out of WWII?

Yea, if the Japs didn't attack us, we would have stayed out. Germany takes west europe and Africa and Japs take China. Britain keeps middle east and India. Holding that much land keeps your army way to spread out and eventually some of the territory is going to be lost back to UK/Russia. The point is the Americas stay the fuck out. We knew the Jewish atrocities, and still sent the Jew ship back to die, so no moral reasons needed.

But hey, I'm glad we did go to war, because now we are the sole superpower. We have the military complex plus our country not being ruined to thank for that. Led to the glorious 1950s that Republicans jizz over and want to take us back to

>ultimately undid
>led to the industrial revolution in america and a four fold increase in standard of living

>niggers not being slaves led to the industrial revolution
>American Education

The holocaust isn't real you gullible moron.

>The Holocaust in 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

>The Holocaust in 20 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

>Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Majdanek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

If we're talking about kill count?
Gold medal:
The Great Leap Forward
Silver Medal:
The Holodomor
Bronze Medal:
The Holocaust?

Good and evil are for fantasy and children's stories.

>America didn't want to fight Germany
>American Education

Spaniards hunt and genocide muhammedies.
Cucksaders bend and prep muhammed

Continued existence.
Seriously america, you could start a nuclear war and destroy everything but you dont. Allowing us to continue our existence of suffering is more evil than any devil could hope.

Realistically the US would have stayed out of WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Gulf War and a slew of other wars had not the Jews and other demonic filth not tricked the US people into war, convincing them it was necessary. Up to the point of even staging attacks on Americans, killing them in the process, as a bid to get Americans sympathetic towards war for the war cartels and globalists.

Oh they did huh? Explain why they didn't join the war when it started then. England was fighting alone for 5 years before we joined. The immediate cause for US intervention wasn't Pearl Harbor? You are truly ignorant.

>murdered fellow Europeans
>expanded to lands you had utterly no claim on
>committed absurd war crimes

I really pitty that the Soviets didn't invent the nuke on time to use against Germany.

The Fourth Crusade, that is, where Venetians showed that they are a greater foe of Europe than the saracens.
The Children's Crusade, where the scum of mankind, aka the Pope, sold European children as slaves to sandniggers

Did she died?

>It's another "Sissy germanics can't fight and need spaniards to win episode"

From rocroi to the eastern front: Spaniards fight and germanics flee.

>Spaniards """fight"""
>BTFO by t. Alberto Barbosa
>BTFO by Mexico
>BTFO by Bolivar
>BTFO by France, had to wait for Britain and Portugal to liberate
>BTFO by America, lost all colonies
>Still perma-cucked by Gibraltar
>begs for Germoney

wew lad

>Germany
Never had colonies except when it was bought by SPAIN
>A fucking LEAF

>never had colonies

Amigo, I know Germany could never into colonies like Spain, Holland, France, Britain etc. but they had Namibia, Tanzania, Togoland, Papua New Guinea, and a shitload of Pacific Islands plus Treaty ports in China.

>Stripes of fucking ketchup and mustard

>None of those speak german
>None of those have german heritage
>None of those are relevant
>They barely had them
Top FUCKING kek. Again, what can I expect from a sissy nation with it's highest accomplishment being a small fishing dispute with spain.
>A fucking LEAF

At least be factually correct and add Northern crusades to your map.

Lepanto is the greatest testimony of Germanic and French cowardice and idiocy.

Rocroi never forget.

Everything whitey did ever

>England was fighting alone for 5 years before we joined
>american education
Jesus Christ.

>Any of Spain's colonies
>relevant
>Spain
>relevant

I guess you're proud your culture of political failure, civil wars, cucktholicism and junta's got passed on to the colonies.

What's it like formerly being one of the most powerful countries on Earth and being reduced to a permacucked EU colony?

There were more battles in the East then there were in the west but this person probably only cared about labeling the west.

Feels good, how does it feel to never be relevant and your only claim to fame is to be fucking abhorrent posters and people in general?

Muhammad tried to genocide basically every world religion according to the US definition of genocide

UN*

No difference.

On the western front, they were. You guys were on the eastern front.

>Feels good

I guess you'll enjoy your EU rule and and Merkel refugees then cornudo, it looks like they are settling in nicely.

>He was found and sent to jail here
>No rapefugees in spain
>Extremists jailed each other day before they do jackshit
>People loathe fucking moros

But remember cancuckle, as much as we try to be cucks we'll never outcuck the average chuck the cuck canuck, since while our media is blue pill the average spaniard is redpilled.

>Extremists jailed each other day before they do jackshit

You realize you suffered the largest single Islamic terrorist attack in European history right? Or did you realize you have more Muslims in Spain than Canada in both percentage and real numbers?

Maybe learn from something other than ebin memes cornudo?

People are waking up to the regressive left and Islam reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/53eeph/regressive_left_puts_bigotry_on_a_pedestal/

And we wised up and DETAINED moors.
Unlike everyone else we haven't had a big muzzie chimp out since then.