Be Cred Forums

>be Cred Forums
>talk shit about nigs blaming whitey for controlling wealth and keeping them down
>literally do the EXACT same fucking thing when it comes to Jews

Why do you make fun of the negro who says the white man is keeping him down, yet point your finger at the Jews when it comes to blaming others for the downfall of your own people?

Explain yourselves you Nazi fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVeMMhXud8Q
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There there monkey boy take it easy. You all vote Democrat for freebies when you should try and better yourselves.

because the dumb niggers don't realize the 'whitey' that is holding them down is the jew not actual whites.

we have a common enemy but they can't distinguish whites from kikes

whites give jews and blacks billions of dollars of free money a year

they're both leeches that endlessly blame us for everything

We are keeping niggers down.
We're just not doing enough.

So what you are telling me is that the jooooooz implemented slavery in America and not White Man??? Please explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVeMMhXud8Q

Mother Fucker it is current year, TLDR it and give me one verifiable source cited, that's it. Millennial Argument Simulator 2016 needs a fuckin engine.

>]

>Claim Jews never burned
>Use 'Le Spicy Oven MayMay'

wut

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

Start here. Some blacks can see through the kike bullshit.

Thank you, I will start here.

Also, not nigger, jew with proxy larping. I am confused about my own people and want to learn more about what is going on.

I know the difference, there are white niggers and latin niggers too. I feel for black men that statistically they are supposed to be nigger and have to see all the people they look like nig

>Pepe save us from the shills

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I have been saying this shit for years OP
Cred Forums also hates when white women date black men because muh white genocide but have no problem with white men mixing with asians

To be fair.... that is like saying "Mixing a German Shepard with a pug is just as good as mixing it with a golden retriever."

You are not the same as me lol, you're lefty pol.

>slavery in america
That shit happened hundreds of years ago.
Why do blacks keep bring it up, every time you try to have a conversation?

It's an ageless divide and conquer strategy that has existed since the beginning of civilization. When you have visible ethnic/racial differences within a society it's just that much easier and the jew can conveniently hide behind the white man for cover. Get this straight, I don't hate all jews, they are not some monolithic subversion machine. Many whites held/sold slaves as did other blacks. But once you delve into the subject I'm certain you will see that age old theme propping up time and time again by those who profit and get power by all this racial/gender hate. It just so happens, too many of these people pushing the narrative and rigging finance for their benefit are indeed kikes. Take that information and apply what to do next in your own terms.

Same could be said about you :]

>Portuguese traders start trading guns for niggers to groid kingdoms in equatorial Africa
>Other goyim start doing it for their colonies
>Jews recognize growing market, buy handful of nigger boats and start making shekels, but still make up only a fraction of the slaver traders
>Stupid goyim willingly buy niggers
>Centuries later, smart goy wants to end slavery and deport nigs to Africa before they become a problem
>Stupid goyim chimp-out, cause a civil war killing half a million goyim and assassinate the smart goy, ending his repatriation plan
>"DA JEWS DID DIS"