It's it me or does Cred Forums seem to be getting better

Feels almost back to where it was before the shills infiltrated... Minus some pretty explicitly racist bs shit posts.... It's hard for anyone to defend Hillary anymore, especially with this taking place.

Not to mention the symbolism alone of Chelsea's district in New York being bombed. I believe that is a clear message from ISIS letting America know they do not support Hillary. Watch this video on the Congress investigation going on behind the scenes and tell me that you still support Hillary. Pro Tip. You can't.

youtu.be/nNPxgYcqIlc

What the fuck is going on Cred Forums?

This place seems all of a sudden almost foreign to me.

I know it gets bad on the weekends but this is insane. The top ten threads feel like they've been there all day. And when I go to most recent the new threads are coming in extremely fast. This means that the 100 to 250 reply threads are just sitting there, almost dead. Usually they would have a good conversation flow by then. It also means that new threads are being made constantly but also are dying constantly with very few replies.

All the threads I go into just seem like "noise". A "hum" of conversation in which nothing is ever really said. And the people, the people seem dumb. Really really really dumb. They all beat the same drum so to speak.

But what is most worrying is what I realized when I was going through some of my old Cred Forums folders. And that is that there are so many memes that I had forgotten about because I hadn't seen them in so long. There is absolutely no diversity of memes on Cred Forums. I remember just 8 months ago or so there being so many different ones. And new ones.

But things seem so incredibly different now

What's going on in case you haven't been here in a while is that CTR shills, a sect of Hillary's campaign has been flooding pol with bs....

Shit posting extravaganza. So Thu only defense of old school anons is to ignore the obvious shit posts. It's made things hard for us to actually discuss real politics. They flood the threads with shit, one after another with bait. Then real anons don't bite. So essentially it's our best tactic to combat this influx of garbage.

In the meantime, Hillary's people are flooding it with the things she claims we are which is far not accurate. So as she references pol and Cred Forums as hatred and bad people, she is also flooding it with these types of messages to alter the reality of any would be new visitors. In essence she is entirely face palming herself. It doesn't matter as long as we don't bite the shill bait and then track up posts on threads that are legit anons... That's what's up! ;)

When Hillary is up in the polls, the shills come out of the the woodwork to shitpost non stop.

They crawl back to their holes when Trump is ahead.

Well they are going to have to stay gone because she isn't coming back in the polls. Did you watch my video yet? Fucking insane.

The shills are dying just like their stupid cunt crone of a leader.

We've already won :pppp

After watching that video of the congressional oversight investigation. The only legitimacy of the FBI not wanting to release the details of the investigation might be that the level of corruption is so bad that it could cause "severe" civil unrest. This might play right into some of the conspiracy theories that there is a plan to start a national race war or the like. My synopsis is that they(evil globalists) have been busted out way early so I'm optimistic that any such thing will occur. I feel the plans are stifled as Trump moves forward to seize the presidency and rebuild America and it's core values.

So everyone is waking up and I mean everyone. Even the liberals so wooled over and conflicted with sexual identity and other things that do not apply to the severity of our nation, brainwashed by media and entertainment.

Yes this is going down.

It's to late to advance the globalist agendas any further with the publics microscope so focused.

Still needing to take into consideration that most people will eventually go back to sleep every time they wake from actually going to sleep. Especially after the election. Then it's more fun and games here at the psyops factory, trying to keep people awake in the morning when they actually open their eyes and go on about their day.

I think she's a little preoccupied... Lol he should be good.... He should get a congressional medal of Honor, America owes him!

Why you no Tok?

Lol looks fun

Member when Cred Forums wasn't entirely a rightwing hivemind? Member?

I'm pretty sure there is no country on earth that supports Hillary Clinton.

But still, this should be memed to all hillary supporters.

Yeah, well the thing about pol I remember is when it wasn't really labeled. You had your neoplaton flavors of ideology but it was just people talking and we didn't have to worry about being gaurded against not ranking up shill bait.

I feel that 100%

Right, instead of actual talk, all you really see is toilet talk, race baiting, homophobe baiting, trying to project that Cred Forums promotes pedophilia, just to name a few of the highlights of the CTR's target method of trying to get new comers to actually think that's what we are. Now there is a huge deterrence between Cred Forums and Cred Forums and that's what most people don't get. Allot of weird shit goes on in/b/ but that has never leaked over her do much as it has since Cred Forums was rushed by agenda promoting shills...