Hillary is a MESS

A VERY TIRED LOOKING HILLARY CLINTON SLAMMED DONALD TRUMP FOR CALLING NYC ATTACK A "BOMBING" RIGHT AFTER SHE DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING
She is obviously drugged up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SKA9L6IQvoQ
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/hillary-slams-trump-for-saying-bomb-after-she-uses-the-word-video
conservativedailypost.com/wikileaks-doc-hillarys-brain-injury-a-result-of-near-fatal-plane-crash/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
eyreinternational.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/what-really-happened-to-hilary-clinton-and-us-navy-seal-commander-job-w-price-republished-modified/
youtube.com/watch?v=GE-xLHUfmSw
youtube.com/watch?v=J8fFVOoqepc
youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc
youtu.be/X4BJeUwCqLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/SKA9L6IQvoQ

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/hillary-slams-trump-for-saying-bomb-after-she-uses-the-word-video

What a cheeky cunt...

Lmao

Well, receiving a concussion from a plane crash in Iran, might have something to do with it.

>> conservativedailypost.com/wikileaks-doc-hillarys-brain-injury-a-result-of-near-fatal-plane-crash/

Forgot pic

It's just because of the allergy medication for her flu, you shills will grasp at any straws you can.

Clinton might be the first politician on EPO and other physical performance drugs for athletes.

I get the need to cover up when your going to hostile country but why lie about it afterwards

link to wikileaks docs?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457

I can't say, but her first reaction is to lie. Everything is a lie.

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

that's just them talking about the article though and it neither confirm or denies anything. I meant link to the docs cited in the article from the Russians

She is high on benzos for her anxiety that she will go to prison when she loses

>Pepe save us from the shills

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>you shills
Hilarious.

Holy shit she looks faded as fuck.
Her campaign managers must be close to retirement because they will never work again. Who the fuck would let their candidate get in front of a camera looking like that?

I cant wait for the debates. If Kennedy v. Nixon taught us anything, looking good and being charismatic is all it takes to win a debate, and you cannot make Hillary look good at this point.

The woman is a mess.

If she's not coughing like mad, she's passing out because on 72 degree heat.

Her handlers work overtime trying to make her presentable for the public. If this is the best they can do then just how fucked up is she.

> who do you trust to take that 3am phone call
> can't even string a few words together at impromptu 11pm press conference

>greentexting a link

Babby's first poast?

She's not drunk, Shillary is higher than a kite on opiates.
That's all...
t. long term chronic pain patient

>tfw it was a good campaign, while it lasted

Kennedy v Nixon

Bring it on!. Its going to be beautiful to watch mate!

Hillary 'I've been healthy my entire life' Clinton

>JUST

N O S T A M I N A
O

S
T
A
M
I
N
A

>FUCK

>MY

Hilary Clinton is a very low energy person who isn't in a position to preside over our great country. Sad!

>CAMPAIGN UP

She must be so fucked up on Valium auto injesction.

Honestly I respect drunk hillary more than regular hillary.

I wonder if she would drink a 40oz with me in the woods.

To be fair, the greentexiting of links has been a cacer on us for years now, I stopped bitchig about it long ago because it was useless.

wew she's dead

Nigga I ain't readin all that.

Summarize it in a way that supports my personal narrative

what are you talking about she's fine

Since OP intentionally left the detail out

This was at 11 at night. Nearly midnight.

Responsible adults are asleep around this time.

I don't see anyone mentioning this when this video is discussed, but peep this:

Hillary literally says "bomings" in her statement, and then the reporter asks her to comment on Trump saying "bomb."

> be me
> 41 year old father of 4
> work 48-72 hours a week
> get up at 0530

I'm pretty awake at 2300, bro. I don't usually sleep until midnight or later.

The fact of the matter is that this bitch is 70 years old and is about to die at any god damned minute. Trump is giving rallies at 11PM at any given night - he is fit to run the country if strictly judging by scale.

-checks flag-
Okay good this might not be a troll

Who are you quoting?

>they're trying to explain her drug-addled state as drunken and not being medicated out of her fucking gourd

Giving a drunk press conference is the PR spin cover story; Bad!

she looks like she's hollowing

Thank god there's no problem a President might face after 11 PM!

Her Alex Jones imatation

I don't give either one of them much chance of surviving 8 years, and their VP's seem like literal who's

The reporter asked a dumb question but hillary didn't say anything against trump, unless there is more the that video. She just said the copy/paste neutral statements everyone makes.

She got interrupted during designated benzo time.

Just leaving this here ...,

eyreinternational.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/what-really-happened-to-hilary-clinton-and-us-navy-seal-commander-job-w-price-republished-modified/

>2013/5/11

it has already been decided that she would die onstage during the debates. Maybe even shit herself before death, too.

She certainly has been medicated a bit. she gets some benzo injections on down time, it is normal not just for her either.

SJW carcass in alley this morning, patriarchy tread on burst blubber. CTR is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. Mainstream media is extended twitter and the twitter is full of triggering, and when She finally keels over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their victimhood and oppression will foam up about their waists and all the globalists and progressives will look up and shout "Meme Hillary back to life!"... and I'll whisper "NO"

I TRIED SO HARD

That's why sleepy Ben Carson didn't get the nom

AND GOT SO HARD

AND SHART SO SHART

>eyreinternational.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/what-really-happened-to-hilary-clinton-and-us-navy-seal-commander-job-w-price-republished-modified/

Well now, what's this. Thanks user, I have not seen this before.

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE DESIGNATED MART.

Jeb! Bush tier brokenness in her face.

>Does "press questioning" on private plane
>Only lets on extremely limited vetted biased press
>Ask easiest/stupidest questions in the world
>0 Difficulty
>Still fuck it up
>Can't perform
>"How was your day?"
>*Cough hack cough*
>Have you *Cough* *Cackling* Latte
>Faints and gets walked out of own plane

UNABLE

>The woman is a mess.
>If she's not coughing like mad, she's passing out because on 72 degree heat.
>Her handlers work overtime trying to make her presentable for the public. If this is the best they can do then just how fucked up is she.
>> who do you trust to take that 3am phone call
>> can't even string a few words together at impromptu 11pm press conference

Meanwhile Trump stays up late on twitter every night. Gets up early every morning tells America he's gonna make it great again. Constantly on the campaign trail.

She's always on these planes, these weird empty planes. Where is she going? She doesn't fucking do anything, why is she flying all the time?

It's a way to vet and contain the press to theor liking. Hill gets vertigo in big places.

holy shit they must have doubled down on her drugs

Can't wait to get nuked because she accidentally pressed a button.

there's no amount of obama work that could fix this. fuck

what the shit are you talking about? responsible parents with kids? this is the highlight of their life time.

even shitfaced hangover next day at 7am, i'm more responsive than that. go ahead and try to blame her age. if that's how people act at her age, i don't want her president.

youtube.com/watch?v=GE-xLHUfmSw

hillary lied, people died.

God she must have been on opioids. Those heavy lids and the blinking. She's seriously about to pull a Michael Jackson, they must have to give her something to get up for speeches and other shit to come down and sleep.

Hopefully more happenings involving muzzies will occur and catch her flatfooted again

Look at that swaying lol she's fucking wasted

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Pathetic .

>who do you want taking the call at 3am?
>can barely stay awake at 11pm

POTTERY

If she was on immunosuppressants to keep her Hashimoto's disease in check, her doctors would have to take her off of them while she recovers from pneumonia. If this is the case, and she is having a flare-up of autoimmune thyroiditis, she is going to be a on a cocktail of drugs to compensate. She'll be a complete mess for the rest of the election, and basically unable to campaign.
>tl;dr she's dying.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8fFVOoqepc

Ooo, that has a ring to it!

You can't spell Hillary without

>hilLIARy

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

My mom is 72. Had a stroke last year. Recovered from pneumonia a few weeks back.

It's 2am here and I just talked to her regarding her agro-tourism business.

Fuck. Right. off.

LOW ENERGY

>muh IRL
nobody gives a shit faggot

low, low energy

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

I get it, (you)'re with her.

bombings =/= bomb

Trump: "bomb went off"

Hillary: "it's important to know the facts first before saying that the bombings were caused by a bomb."

when someone tell her;
HILLARY FOR PRISON
all she is able to say is;
LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN
vid related;
youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc
kek worthy

Well yeah she is just a tired hag

is this a serious comment? i cant tell anymore

>before saying that the bombings were caused by a bomb."
>it could have been anything that exploded!

youtu.be/X4BJeUwCqLA

You need to turn yourself in, druggie. Turn yourself in before you get killed.

explosions (bombings) can be accidentally caused by faulty wiring, gas leaks, etc.

its not a bombing there was just a bomb in a trash can and it went off. it didnt even hurt anyone

I thought she was under sniper fire and had to use a refugee kid as a human shield. Then sold Haiti some BS cell phones?

bomb
verb
gerund or present participle: bombing
1. attack (a place or vehicle) with a bomb or bombs
2. (of a movie, play, or other event) fail miserably.
3. move very quickly.

So what happens when her allergy medicine drops us into a war?

>It's just because of the allergy medication for her flu, you shills will grasp at any straws you can.
(((You)))

Ban assault HD cameras

i fucking lost it for real.
Praise Him

My local newspaper had an article about the birther issue and they quoted Michelle Obama saying Clinton was the best candidate for this "highest stakes, most 24/7 job imaginable".

Meanwhile she's either incapacitated by some illness or too drugged up to give a speech. Heck, Michelle Obama is right there campaigning ON HER BEHALF.

Is America so far detached from reality that they can't make decisions based on real world observations?

She's surpassed even Dr Ben Carson level of sleepy

> 'cough cough hack wheeze cough phlegm cough splerg'
Hillary Clinton