Bill Mitchell: "HAPPENING"

What could he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grave_accent
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-poll-remain-surges-to-sevenpoint-lead-in-latest-eu-referendum-poll-a3276891.html
reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/1l38n3/using_searchmailbox_deletecontent_to_delete_20000/cbve5sn
twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392
twitter.com/AnonBabble

non verified twitter account claiming insider knowledge

Wonder what it is.

I follow this guy and he's pretty based.

I hate that word, but his is twitter we're talking about.

wikileaks related?

Is is count actually verified? Someone confirm if these tweets are real please.

Is he gonna get the high score on Donkey Kong again?

k, keep me posted

They are real and it's verified. When you go t someones timeline, they blue checkmark is on their profile at the top, but it doesn't show up on the individual tweets

he has knowledge of whatever Trump's "October Surprise" is for Hillary

probably learned it from a trump campaign insider, and it's probably some sort of smoking gun for the foundation

SHE'LL BE INDICTED BEFORE WEDNESDAY

WIKILEAKS WILL DRUMP MORE EMAILS BEFORE THE DEBATE

SHE HAS PARKINSONS AND GHONOREA AND SYPHILIS

SHES DROPPING OUT OF THE RACE

Which rumor of the week do increasingly nervous drumpfwheenies think it is?

Also, drudge has the corner apostrophe. Something's happening

this guy makes up things all the time, he has literally no inside connections he's just fishing for retweets and YouTube subs

Acknowledged. If you don't mind, please keep me appraised of the situation as you learn more.

He has one of the most influential twitter accounts in this elections cycle and has had a lot of people from Trump's campaign on his show.

Probably be an anti abortion video.

>drumpfwheenies

that fucking does it, I'm with her now

this fucking guy. I love running into him on twitter.

my entire paradigm has been correctly shifted. Im all in for shit skins #imWithHer ->

>drudge has the corner apostrophe

Go on about this...

Guys, I just found out what the secret is. Hold on. I'll post it in a minute. Just wait. I guarantee, it is going to be awsome!

Go fuck yourself you fucking anti-abortion faggot.

OK

DID YOU FIGURE OUT THE PUZZLE?!?!

DID YA GET IT?!

>:-)

Fake and gay.

He is drunk, he watched football all day and got wasted and did some shit posting on twitter.

That's technically a "backtick" (Sorry, Programmer here .. We tend to obsess about that sort of thing :)

Maybe learned if internal polling that has Trump up big, or Priebus might be whipping certain politicians into bending the knee and campaigning for Trump. Not nice teasing us though.

It's Clinton. She's getting done on perjury.

They have a what? (Checked btw)

apostrophe = catastrophe

Guys! I have insider info about something secret!
I'll post it soon! Stay tuned!

That's what I'm doing on Cred Forums

Well then what's the corner catastrophe?

>something may or may not happen

I don't even have to correct this record, lol.

>Maybe learned if internal polling that has Trump up big

This. Internal polls have him winning shit like Michigan and Oregon.

I'd rather a link conclusively demonstrating her support pf ISIS or Al Qeada.

the 2nd part. This was just posted on kikebook and tagged Bill in it.

Boogereater and Cucksich are gonna bend the knee to the God Emperor.

enough of this surprise bullshit

some thing assange has been doing

just tell us fag

dense/10

Drudge puts back tick, apostrophe, or whatever you want to call it on his page when a major unpublished story is developing.

He's a fucking retard. Makes me embarrassed to be a Trump supporter. His idea of what's awesome is very different from my idea of what's awesome. It's probably an endorsement from Netanyahu or something

true. his tweets are a mixture of pretending to be important and platitude spamming

I really am dense, apparently, that explanation doesn't make sense to me.

Are you saying they mark an author's page with an apostrophe if that author's working on a major story?

Told you he was a faggot. I didn't even realize he did this until I just went to check for his tweets. Douche

>drumpfwheenies

Wow, really corrected my record.

Programmer. So you are a street shitter. Fucking community college shit skin. GTFO.

Can you ss it? because I don't see it.

Human Garbage Extermination When?

maybe if you didn't send anime poon at him he wouldn't have blocked you just a though

drudgereport.com

Upper left-hand corner. Drudge is working on a major story that will be published when it develops.

Please let it be shillary getting indicted. All the leftie media shill for her so hard it will be fucking hilarious to see them try to do damage control.

MAKE IT HAPPEN KEK

Obama impeachment over the bombing yesterday?

Shillary indictment?

What's your guys' money on?

i hope so australiabro i hope so
>pic related

tic has been there for several days now
most times the grave mark appeared, the big story would drop within 72 hours max -- I wonder what it could be, another wikileak, no doubt... but what?

>backtick has been there for weeks
What does it mean?!

what's the point of the mark? Why put that instead of maybe 'developing story'?

He's verified.

his account is public. just open an incognito window and you can see it all.

It's so the normies don't find out.

Yeah, but I already saw it here. I just wanted to call him a faggot for even saying anything in the first place. If he can't tell us what it is, he shouldn't say anything at all. He's being a little shit. "I know something you don't know nanana"

Hillary is already fucked. I doubt Wikileaks or anyone else has something MORE damaging than what we've seen in the past 7 days. Scott Adam's view on this is good.

This guy is high school tier. Teehee gossip teehee. Trump just needs to distance himself from this RIGHT NOW

>Tease some big thing
>Don't have the balls to reveal it

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

HE GOT TO PREVIEW THE HALF-LIFE 3 TRAILER.

IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD MAKE ME GO "No way!".

Can anybody tell me if the rape allegations against Trump will hurt his campaign at all? Will the media be all over it?

CTR plz. So what, it's some radio personality raising hype. Don't want to believ eit, then don't.

Underrated post

>get hyped about hype
>please follow me on twitter

The fact that they aren't yet tells me there's absolutely nothing to it.

The media crucified sports stars (Duke Lacrosse), and even random frats (UVA rape case) for rapes that didn't happen, and you think that they'd not be going down Trump's throat if it wasn't obviously going to be a blowout?

it's going to huge, like history books huge.

The lefties wouldn't give a fuck though, they'd probably like her more for supporting those poor oppressed muslims

Elaborate user, MAGA tits as payment.

Checked and fake.

Double down

It was there when I visited the site.. apparently it has been there for several days

Fuck off randy

Please explain Dane Cook.

Don't like tits? Faggot detected.

Just a reminder, we want hillary to stay in this race until the election. She is easy to beat.

No we don't. We want her out now. She's the only one who can beat Trump because of the MUH VAGINA vote

anything that keeps you away from the real issues you fucking transexual cuck nigger

we read rules for radicals, and now you're fucking powerless

why would we be increasingly nervous? the dems are the ones scrambling and losing their minds at the moment

It's there RIGHT NOW, 9prwhO6Q is a faggot liar.

kek

i think you mistook this for reddit son

lets think this through...

say what hes talking about is real, hes being very congratulatory about it. he's saying its "good, really really good"... i think if it was something dark like Hill being involved in killings etc he would say "bad for clintons" not "good for us".

so maybe its financial to do with the foundation? or maybe to do with election fraud. ive suspected the mega-leak is going to be about election fraud for some time now. fucking hope so, because it has to be something even the most derped out democratic voter cant ignore. theyve basically not given a fuck so far with all the leaks, theyre still "at least she isnt sHITLORd"

>say what hes talking about is real, hes being very congratulatory about it. he's saying its "good, really really good"... i think if it was something dark like Hill being involved in killings etc he would say "bad for clintons" not "good for us".
>so maybe its financial to do with the foundation? or maybe to do with election fraud. ive suspected the mega-leak is going to be about election fraud for some time now. fucking hope so, because it has to be something even the most derped out democratic voter cant ignore. theyve basically not given a fuck so far with all the leaks, theyre still "at least she isnt sHITLORd"

Assange has already basically said that they will reveal election fraud proof but that this will be essentially nothing compared to other revelations.

Hillary's been selling nuclear secrets to North Korea through China.

>leaf
every time

>kangofkong

my fucking sides

its been up for like 10 days

Fuck that faggot

Bill Mitchell, Drudge, Assange...

The shit is going to hit the fan for Hillary and soon.

Faggot
I'm not a robot

he's waiting for confirmation. That's why he has more credibility than Cred Forums

The entire democrap primary was election fraud and nobody gave a fuck. Better do better than that.

Fake. Trump has no chance whatsoever.

thanks for ctr mr sage

K

>nobody gave a fuck
talk to one of the Bernouts that makes up about 40% of all registered Democrats and come back to me you pea brained small dicked moron low test manlet

this.. I've had a Trump sign in my yard since June and nobody has fucked with it.. I get many thumbs up when people drive by.

K.. keep me posted

Stop kidding yourself. If 40% of dems were pissed at her she would not be poling this high. All those bernie fags have thrown in the towel and started sucking hillerys dick.

We follow the Patriot who stood up to terrorists, niggers, spics, big banks, George Soros, Establishment Repubs, Democrats, and the Media.

You follow a corrupt, skanky, dyke puppet.

We've already won.

Fuck off, It wasn't there yesterday, I always check

>Wednesday is my birthday
If she gets indicted that day, it would be a great Bday present

I suspect that the vast majority of Oregon minus Portland, Eugene, and maybe Grant's Pass (lots of CA filth) are voting Trump.

Holy shit dubsman, if this is true, then BASED REINCE PRIEBUS.

he meant THIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

Interesting, thanks, didn't know that

Oregon here, my anecdotal limited experience lines up with this. Portland suburb, 2 Trump signs, 1 Hillary sign on a walk today. Hardly see ANY Hillary shit ever, mostly Bernie shit like bumper stickers and his supporters fucking hate her with a passion.

Stop sending him Hilloli, that might help.

>"I'll tell you when I'm allowed to"
If that was it he would have posted it on twitter

>I just wanted to call him a faggot
I see.

nazis are coming whole world will flip to right. the whole muslim invasion was orchestrated by them so general public would flip to the right. Thing is, germanu is gonna flip to nazis and this time america will be behind them because trump is insider so you shill extra hard for trump you might still get a prestigious position

Major Happening unfolding.

ITS HAPPENING!

good eyes I thought it was some dust on my monitor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grave_accent

>its a secret guys i swear
>i cant tell you what it is but its big :)
>i swear you will be all suprised!

whats this even mean?

>implying Angela Merkel and George Soros are seekrit Nazis?

hmmmm

You would be right mr. Taco.

What if I told you he was even competitive in CALIFORNIA. Trump signs everywhere. No Hillary signs besides San Francisco. More green signs than Hillary in San Fran. UH OH!

He was the one the FBI granted immunity to during their investigation. This journalist noticed his email is [email protected]. It just so happens that a reddit poster by the same name made a topic in 2014, around the same time Hillary's emails were deleted, requesting info on how to delete the emails.

THIS. IS. HUGE!

HOLY SHIT!

In all honesty, I would weep for joy if Trump won California. Don't even dare to hope at present.

WTF?!??

she might not be but nazi kids are controling most of the major government positions in the world. They might have made her do it.
Also you saw Merkel take down german flag and talk shit about their culture? That generates disrest and makes people who love theor country lose faith in goverment, possibly take arms. This makes nazi easier takeover

he also just refused to answer any questions in front of a panel or whatever, pleaded the fifth

Actually Hillary's chances are getting better by the day. Theres no way she loses. She's going to do amazing in the debates and expose him completely as the wheenie and doofus that he is. After the first debate most insider sources estimate she'll see a 15-25% poll jump. Thats right, by next tuesday she'll be polling at around 65% and drumpf will be at around 25%.

Apparently that the bleachbit person was asked how to tamper with emails, not just wipe some, but to leave fake ones.

Thats what I think anyway.

FASHO BLOOD, LET A NIGGA KNOW WHATS POPPIN

>Actually Hillary's chances are getting better by the day

Well except for that's factually wrong. The polls are getting worse and worse for Hillary. Hillary better hope she doesn't faint during the debates again!

C'mon man, you're being paid .50 cents a post. Shill harder, Hillbot2016.

>wheenie

GRAND OLE PARTY FOR A GRAND OLD EMPIRE!

k

Checked and interesting

how? why? i am blind and sight impaired and can't read it whats it mean?

>not knowing who based bill mitchell is
>being this new

She has ghonasyphaherpalis?

Arnold did it

witnessed

But its not like it didn't make any difference. Maybe it was enough, combined with other factors, to win trump the election.

Consider me posted

He likely won't. But he is definitely not down 20% like the polls are saying.

We already know the polls are gamed to fuck cuck boy.

Trump is probably up 20% or more in reality.

WTF I hate trump now.

I'm a hilldog growling up with her now.

DELETE THIS

It's still not happening. The (((justice system))) will find no fault in her and won't even charge. They already had irrefutable evidence.

Anti-slide bump

I think this needs its own thread tbqh

Someone needs to make it and post link to it. We need to also keep it bumped so it doesnt get slid.

>dat file title lol why haven't I been calling her that

I don't fully understand what's going on here, but I know shillery is immune to it.

my first impression is some IT contractor is revealed somehow to have been given specific delete instructions by Clinton's staff which was against the laws governing the accountability of her official conduct and communications..

If this is right she has just been busted.

Now if this deleter guy was already given immunity and interviewed by the FBI he would presumably already have told them this... in which case either the FBI are also now busted for failing to enforce the law when in possession of clear proof of intent to violate the law or I am just shitposting due to insomnia and this is all nothing.

“As the F.B.I.’s report notes,” Mr. Fallon said, “neither Hillary Clinton nor her attorneys had knowledge of the Platte River Network employee’s actions. It appears he acted on his own and against guidance given by both Clinton’s and Platte River’s attorneys to retain all data in compliance with a congressional preservation request.”

from what he said on reddit "Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out."

Notice he said "they", so obviously someone is fucking lying, cause according to hillary they had no idea what he was doing

BAK

Krondor

It's a game....

Replying to draw attention. We need to spread the fact that someone knows. Someone can be held responsible.

wtf I now have #TerminalHillness

I want to believe bros. This really is the smoking gun but it won't even be reported outside of drudge and breitbart. I want off this ride

TAYLOR SWIFT ENDORSES TRUMP INCOMING.

wtf i love this cat

this made me laugh more than it should have

Actually he isn't saying anything about deleting emails. Hillary didn't want her own email address to show up on the emails that SHE released--- this was to protect her email from hackers. Would you want your email address exposed to the entire world? of course not.

Also its extremely probably that he had other VIP clients as well. Its totally and completely plausible and likely he was talking about someone else entirely.

The burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise. The FBI has already cleared Madame Secretary Clinton and found her to be 100% honest and 100% innocent.

>appraised

the word you're looking for, idiot, is apprised. Anyway, you look over 40, too old to be posting on Cred Forums, and those glasses are so 2005.

>Cred Forums memes their candidate into the White House

>reddit gets their candidate thrown in prison

like pottery

Good job goyim, corrected the fuck out of that record right there

>that little kid's head got decapitated
>son of representative
Choked up a little, holy shit these people are evil.

200.0% SHILLING

Curious, but how do we know it was one of Clintons cronies for sure?
This shit has to be air tight.

explain pls

Hes not wrong. If they can get her off the hook they will. We have to set that hook deep.

I liked his video. He trolled the shit out the retards here.

Listen here drumpfkin, if he was deleting the emails why would he worry about redacting her email address from the email body?

its like reverse day

Were those meant to be ridiculous sounding? Because until your last sentence of faggotry those sounded like legitimate theories.

Is the corner apostrophe a legal canary warning? People submit tips to Drudge all the time via the form near the bottom right.

Perhaps he received a subpoena with a gag order.

Yes. This isn't good.

Okay, how does stripping the metadata help them at all?

Aren't to/from addresses often repeated as plain text in the email reply chain?

Is bleach-bit boy an idiot, or just the people who hired him?

I'd believe you, but I don't think you understand how much of an idiot you sound like using "drumpf". At least use an insult the teevee didn't give you. Oh the great comedy central army pushing cultural marxism. kys

wtf i hate trump now

literally BETRAYAL AT KRONDOR

i member

this

If he can mask her email address in the metadata future searches for her email address will show no hits and be difficult. They could easily say FOIA searches are producing zero results at that point.

Its a way to be clever with the truth and parse words.

Drumpf is the internet leftist's 2016 equivalent to the 2000s "Shrub", for you youngsters out there

anti slide bump

yea, just like Assange is gonna drop the leak thats gonna destroy her ANY FUCKING MINUTE, just not now!!! - for half a year now

standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-poll-remain-surges-to-sevenpoint-lead-in-latest-eu-referendum-poll-a3276891.html

anti CTR bump

it means there is proof that Clinton's state department ordered willful destruction of evidence AFTER already receiving orders to see all of the emails in question. It means Congress itself can charge Clinton.

You have motive, intent, etc etc

Kek

Hes always been saying it will be around the debates. Timing is key.

>congress

Make thread

Drudge is one of the most visited websites bruh. That's huge. It's not just a meme.

lol unless the FBI had a mutiny (it might)

This is happening

>If you're a Trump supporter, you have good reason to be very happy and excited. :-)
so what's new?

Is that Reddit user part of Hillary's private server crew?

Hillary? It's Pepe.

You're done

reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/1l38n3/using_searchmailbox_deletecontent_to_delete_20000/cbve5sn

Not sure if meme'ing or newfag

>not knowing verified star is sign of the jew
>t.newfag

I remember "Buck Fush" T-shirts.

Dark times those were.

their new one is a globe :^)

t. oldfag

'member barding in the inn's for hours to get muh shekels

>:^)
:^)

>around the debates
Good, keep her on the defensive in front of the entire country. This is gonna be great.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

IF THIS GOES VIRAL HILLARY CLINTON WON'T BE PRESIDENT

#FREEHAITI #WHERESTHEMONEY #BREAKTHEFOUNDATION #HAITIRISING

>twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672
interdasting

fuck off back to reddutt

Trump signs, stickers and flags all around western Washington.
I think I saw just one shill sticker.

(except most of king county)