Hillary Clinton will use Cred Forums to destroy /r/The_Donald

I know most of you don't care about /r/The_Donald on Reddit, but you must understand that it acts as a very valuable filter for normies. They cannot understand Cred Forums, but seem able to grasp its watered down version. That's why I feel it necessary to tell you what the Hillary camp is planning.

By and large, Reddit is deep in the pockets of Hillary, but can't outright ban /r/The_Donald without causing a massive flight from the website. However they *can* uphold the rules, and if it just so happens that a particular subreddit dedicated to Trump is violating these rules, they have everything they need to SHUT IT DOWN.

The Hillary Camp is about to take advantage of this by hiring interns to coax users of 3rd party websites (Like this one; they're going to start in a few days) to download a script that automatically upvotes everything in /r/The_Donald. After a week of this, Reddit's (((admins))) will have all the proof they need of vote manipulation.

They're not going to act right away. Too soon, and they risk the userbase reorganizing elsewhere. Too late, and they risk creating a martyr fresh in the voting public's minds as they go to the polls.

/r/The_Donald will close sometime later this month, or in early to mid October.

Screen-cap this for when it happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDWDQbdbd5c
youtu.be/bAxIBWgICy8
native-languages.org/legends-frog.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's stopping them from opening a new reddit and voting those posts to the top?

Go back fegit

It took /r/The_Donald months and months to gain the level of influence it has now. When the subreddit is closed, there will invariably be several things that happen.

The first thing that will happen is a mass-creation of new subreddits. Some of these will be created by people who legitimately support Trump, but many are going to be started by people within CTR.

If given enough time, eventually a new Trump sub will make its way to the top. However the infighting between subreddits will cause a temporary dip in energy from the users, and Hillary wants this dip to occur during the election.

ok, lets invade hillarys sub pol

Solution: Take same script and make autolikes for other subs. They must now shut down everything. Problem solved!

it would be beyond retarded to blow up a hornets nest but this is hillary and her drones we're talking about...

That's not going to work. Already you have cases where the admins pick and choose what rules to enforce, and where. The Shit Reddit Says subreddit, for instance, violates the anti-doxxing rules daily, however they are happy to turn a blind eye to this.

When /r/The_Donald is caught doing this, even if other subreddits are just as guilty, only the ones the (((admins))) dislike will disappear.

Go post this on reddit if its that much of a big deal.

What kind of dumbass downloads something an user on Cred Forums links them to?

Why wouldn't CTR simply run the script themselves, instead of wasting time trying to convince Cred Forums to do it? Also, Reddit doesn't really mean shit now that hernie is dead, Trump supporters are usually old and more active on Facebook.

She's getting desperate. I haven't met her myself, but the guy I'm under has, and says her inner-circle is frantic. They control all the news outlets and most of the social media, so how is it a couple of places online can cause her such problems?

What they're doing isn't working for her, so she's willing to go to more extreme measures.

The fire will make them all understand

And what?

The people who'd will believe it can't stop it.

Besides, reddit users are kinda retarded.

Cred Forums.

What's stopping them from re-establishing their community elsewhere if/when they are evicted from Reddit?

I say we just alter the script and downvote everything on reddit.

Forgot about Cred Forums
Fuck.

>Hillary Clinton will use Cred Forums to destroy /r/The_Donald
wtf im a #hilldawg now

sersiouly though reddit can suck my fucking cock. cuck faggots do nothing except weaken whatever 'position' they agree with

what does this do?

The script's not going to be for the casual users. It's going to be in a drop-box for all to see, and they're banking on Trump supporters who know code to see it, go through and make sure its safe, use it, and verify it for their friends. They only need a few people doing this to get the proof they need.

Hillary's banking on youth voters, and she sees many turning away from the DNC in favor of dank memes. CTR wants to link it on Cred Forums and cripple-chan so that when the subreddit is deleted under suspicious circumstances, the reddit team has proof leading away from them so they don't lose their reputation. "Hey, it wasn't us! Look, this was posted on the chan boards!"

This. My first thought. Cred Forums is a pointless middleman.

Yeah, but if you can at least get a thread up on reddit about this happening before it does, at least there'd be some proof that it was planned you moron.

No one cares. When the election is over I'll be sure to post enough gore and lolis to send you back to r/politics where you belong.

>trying to get Cred Forums to downvote anything related to Donald Trump
Something tells me their plan isn't going to work.

Nothing, and in fact CTR plans on this happening. However the process will take time to regain all those users, and they want the disorganized Trump supporters to be at maximum apathy when the election rolls around.

Doesn't matter. Hillary wants to delete /r/The_Donald, but wants reddit to keep its credibility in the eyes of normies. They only need a few people to run the script to get the proof they need to delete the sub.

I hate reddit too, but their influence cannot be underestimated. Are their users retarded? Yes. But many things created on reddit finds its way to normie-book, imgur, ifunny, and whatever else people are on these days. It has its tentacles wrapped around vast swathes of the internet.

Reading comprehension...

>The Hillary Camp is about to take advantage of this by hiring interns to coax users of 3rd party websites (Like this one; they're going to start in a few days) to download a script that automatically upvotes everything in /r/The_Donald

I guess the Hillary camp really doesn't understand how much we detest reddit, or the reasons why. If they did then they'd know why their little scheme won't work.

This already happened, there was a botnet upvoting /r/The_Donald posts and admins did nothing.

>Hillary's banking on youth voters

You'd be surprised how good we can make some of them look. You're still better off warning them firat hand instead of trying to get us involved and making it worse. What do you want us to do? Spam the Donald and Hillary's forum?

No, this could work. If we downvote around the same time as others upvote, it could just look like a liberal raid plus trump supporter retaliation. There'd be no reason to shut down the subreddit.

Reddit is a valuable tool for people who want a large collection of normies in one spot. If it loses its legitimacy in too many people, they risk the users going to another site.

What if this other site endorses red-pilled philosophies? What if it's even worse than /r/The_Donald?

They need a clear scapegoat for the average reddit user.

And where would I post it?

The plan is to *upvote* everything in /r/The_Donald, so the admins can delete the subreddit for vote manipulation, then they can point back to the chans as being the ones who created the scripts, so they can keep their hands clean.

>And where would I post it?
On the subreddit you idiot, where the fuck else would you post it?

The fact is, there's nothing we can do to stop it. You can do nothing either.

By simply posting the script here first, CTR has won. They can always point back to the original thread and blame it on us - regardless of whether a chanfag or a CTRcuck runs the real script.

Nothing we can do about, bitch. Kys.

>But many things created on reddit
reddit doesnt create thing.

they are cuck pieces of shit who worship milo. i hope hillary hunts them down and suicides them 2bh. fuck em

>And where would I post it?
I suggest posting it on r/The_Donald as that is where it likely to do the most good.

Proof youre in CTR or you're just another LARPer. Seriously, nothing better to do than play pretend?

>Reddit
Stoped reading there. Fuck you OP you have to go back.

>reddit
And literally nothing of value was lost
We're so late in the game, I don't think losing the cancerous gateway colony which has caused a cancer on Cred Forums will change the outcome.

It's clear at this point Trump will win, especially with Hillary's failings in health and public appearances

Doesn't even matter. Even if 100% of everyone on Cred Forums told them to fuck off and they hate reddit and /r/The_Donald, CTR just needs to post the same thread multiple times so enough people see it.

The threads will be screen-capped, CTR will run the scripts themselves, and Reddit's (((admins))) can show their users the screen-caps of the threads.

I didn't say she'd get it; but who the hell else is going to vote for her?

I don't know what you can do. To be honest, I think the average reddit user is too retarded to figure out anything. I'd expect they'd overreact and cause even more harm.

It doesn't matter though. It's going to happen. I just wanted to explain why it happened and who actually caused it.

I don't think you can downvote things in /r/The_Donald. Too many liberals have already raided the subreddit, downvoting everything to keep it from reaching /r/all. The mods of the subreddit removed that function, and CTR is going to take advantage of it.

Any time a thread says "screencap for then this happens," it's not gonna happen. Period.

This is some ebin RPing. Reminds me of Timebro and other miscellaneous "I'm from the future. AMA" threads

No one posts there. There's nothing to invade.

>Well I guess we'll just screencap this and spam it to reddit when they delete /the donald/

Users will still go back there and go to other subforums and will have seen this thread...if it happens

Can gook moot just make a /thedonald/ the same day rid.dit deletes the ribbit one?
Would cause damage to ribbit and give a transitional space to minize dispersion, right?

No greentext inetented

I've been auto up voting every thing on the Donald for months now.

Trump being a time traveler is legit.

why would he do that? this site doesnt want reddit scum and gook moot hates Cred Forums and trump anyway

>who the hell else is going to vote for her?
People in rest homes
People in cemeteries
illegal immigrants
butthurt feminists
nu-male office workers
church-going nigs
Terrorists

The list goes on. Why would young people vote for a decrepit, obviously corrupt phony? Hillary would have asked herself that and realized it is better to target more reliable and easy demographics.

The_Donald would be way more influential than it is now had it not been nerfed by Spez.

Reddit intentionally nerfed it once it realized it couldn't silence it. The front page and /r/all was too full of The_Donald so they "changed the algorithm" and now only a couple rare posts get to the front page here and there.

Reddit is literally blind to a shitload of great info that /r/the_donald finds because of them so that CTR can dominate /r/politics.

What's the point though? It's going to happen regardless of what they do, and knowing the average redditor, they'd probably do something to exacerbate the situation.

I'm posting this here before the scripting starts so people have this as proof of what happened.

/r/The_Donald has had a noticeable influence on reddit as a whole, and reddit as a whole influences larger parts of the internet.

But nothing can be done. /r/The_Donald will close and CTR will have thread-caps of people sharing the scripts.

Oh sure, let me just put my job (and possible safety) at risk for users of a Laotian Seashell Collecting Club. You don't have to believe me now, but you'll see it happen within a few weeks.

Reddit is a useful tool. It's not a fun one or a particularly sharp one, but it is useful.

>and reddit as a whole influences larger parts of the internet.
>redditors actually believe this

That is a fucking stupid idea, by putting that code on the internet they allow people not part of reddit access to some of the base code (that allows them to upvote or downvote something) the sheer amount of ass rape involved would be on another level. To stop this they would have to implement a code switch blocking it or add in a safety measures both would not work as anyone in coding would have been able to grasp reddits base coding and the sheer amount of fuckery that would happen would be beyond imagination.

>What's the point though?
>knowing the average redditor, they'd probably do something to exacerbate the situation.
Then why the fuck are you posting!? Or do you seriously think fucking Cred Forums is going to act more rationally than reddit?

Cred Forums is three orders of magnitude smaller than reddit measured by network traffic.

I screen-capped your response. NOW WHAT FAGGOT!?

That's the plan. I want to give people proof of the up-coming false-flag operation Hillary and Reddit will soon launch on /r/The_Donald.

Redditors may be too retarded to use Cred Forums.

Because the other candidate is a racist, misogynist, bigoted white male with privilege. At least that's what someone on TumblR said!

The nerf was intended to neuter /r/The_Donald, and while it did do some damage, it's still too influential for Hillary's liking.

/r/the_donald gets more traffic than the entire website of reddit and far and away it's #1 subreddit

if reddit does this reddit will literally be killing itself or at the very least be giving up it's crown to another website

screen cap this as well

>It took /r/The_Donald months and months to gain the level of influence it has now.

>many are going to be started by people within CTR.

you fucked up here. why does CTR need to be on the ground floor of new subreddits if the election is less than a month away but it takes "months months" to do anything with a subreddit

ETS is run by autists and SJWs

doesnt matter. we are infinitely more powerful than reddit. if you need proof just turn on CNN and watch them crying about our white nationalist frog memes

reddit are just worthless drones. they latch onto kikes like milo and shapiro, reddit is just controlled opposition. the sooner reddit is destroyed the better

Believe what you want, but shit of reddit finds its way to normie-book within days. It's not the heart of the internet, but it is an important artery.

I don't know the ins and outs of the code myself, but I think it'll work by creating many new accounts, having those accounts subscribe to /r/The_Donald, and from there automatically upvoting everything.

There's nothing to "act" on. Consider the subreddit deleted. I am only posting this so people have proof of what happened before it happens.

Well I don't know if this is real or not, but I just linked this thread over to the moderators of /r/the_donald so maybe they will do something about this if it is an issue.

/r/The_Donald is still useful because salty liberals literally link to it every other comment because it's the latest big, bad, reddit liberal boogeyman.

Normies click those links, see Trump memes, realize it's not that bad, research Trump themselves, and next thing you know they're buying a MAGA hat.

I hate leddit with a passion, but every normie /r/The_Donald turns into a Trump supporter only helps Trump.

Trump is now winning with millennials in key states. Democrats NEED young people or they lose, simple as that.

It will still be used, but it will be a far weaker website.

Because if you start a subreddit on the ground floor right as users of /r/The_Donald are looking for a new home, you have a fleeting opportunity to Correct The Record for them. If you can turn even 5% of the redditfugees off of Trump, then that's 5% of 200,000, and that doesn't include lurkers.

They are worthless drones who have been useful as cannon fodder in meme warfare.

good job

Dunno what they can do, to be honest with you family.

This is why the subreddit's in the sites of Hillary.

>Cred Forums isn't the most normie board on Cred Forums.
Hahahahahahha.

>They are worthless drones who have been useful as cannon fodder in meme warfare.
there is no such thing as cannon fodder in memetic warfare.

they are actually doing far more harm to our cause than good because they are retarded cucks who fall for every single controlled opposition kike, they are lemmings.

take milo for instance, that disgusting kike faggot has done nothing but harm to our cause, and yet reddit worships him. he is textbook controlled opposition, and they are the only people who follow him.

the sooner those dumb cucks fuck off, the better. hell, WE should go run upvote bots on reddit, they are cancer.

The mods should have a reddit clone host ready to go to quickly mobilise the community if it shuts down. Distribute the link to the core audience and only make it active if the ban happens.

I used to use reddit solely for Fatpeoplehate before it was banned last year. They'll do the same thing, they did to FPH. The second The_Donald slips up and breaks a rule, the place is done.

All those pissy landwhale cunts can get fucked with a burning pipe.

> gook moot hates Cred Forums and trump anyway
Source? Gook moot said he likes having Cred Forums because it makes things interesting

>I don't know the ins and outs of the code myself, but I think it'll work by creating many new accounts, having those accounts subscribe to /r/The_Donald, and from there automatically upvoting everything.
As I said earlier. I would love to get my hands on this and modify it.

Could use it to just downvote literally everything in reddit. Not for any agenda, just to fuck with that faggy site.

OP is roleplaying though, and none of this is real.

Yes, and normies see these people and are able to have a bridge between themselves and the alt-right. Without /r/The_Donald acting as that bridge, the gap is too wide and normies turn away from it.

This may not be a bad idea, actually. I don't know if this was part of her plan.

>Source?
hes posted multiple times on Cred Forums calling trump (and people who like him) fucking retards.

not to mention hes been 'joking' about deleting Cred Forums ever since he took over the site.

hiro is just a datamining piece of shit. if Cred Forums wasnt the biggest board on this site, and hiro tough that it was losing him money, it would already be deleted.

Message the mods first. Don't just make a post that can disappear or get ignored.

That's the plan, but they need to do it subtly and in a way that keep their hands clean, or they risk a mass-migration ala Digg.

Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days on here and cripple-chan's Cred Forums. I figure the code will be out there in the next week or two.

>Yes, and normies see these people and are able to have a bridge between themselves and the alt-right.
no they dont.

you dumbfuck redditors actually think your kike faggot milo appeals to normies? top fucking kek. even liberals are disgusted by him.

you cucks are eternally bluepilled.

this is why reddit shouldnt exist

If the community can move within an hour or so, her plan will fail becasue there will not be enough time to fragment the community. The mods have the advantage of being able to distribute an offical "backup" link now while it is active.
Reddit is open source so with a little effort, an alternative host can even look the same.

>Dunno what they can do, to be honest with you family.

Prepare desu.

If they know they are going to get banned, at the very least they can prepare for it and warn their userbase.

Also would cut down on the time to have a new Trump subreddit rise.

>Implying the political spectrum isn't a spectrum
>Wanting to cut out parts of the spectrum, and expecting people to cross the gap you've created

Sure thing! :^)

This is some good thinking, though if they realize what's been happening, they may simply choose to leave reddit altogether. If that happens, either Trump supporters will have a smaller audience, Reddit will be on life-support, or some combination of the two.

The user from shitpostia here had a good suggestion.

I already run a script on r/the_donald daily. Actually we should all run one and get all of their posts on the front page of r/all. OP is full of shit desu.

More vast, right wing conspiracies. I am not a CTR shill.

bmmp

>not to mention hes been 'joking' about deleting Cred Forums ever since he took over the site.

that's probably a combination of Hiro trolling us and us trolling ourselves.
For example pic related was 100% bullshit made up by me with a bogus screenshot but it snowballed

youtube.com/watch?v=zDWDQbdbd5c

Pepe will destroy her from inside.

kek will is

>BREAKING NEWS REDDIT IS A SHIT HOLE
No fucking shit did they not learn anything from the last time they cleansed the site of "controversial content" Nothing of value is lost if they are to fucking retarded to use anything else but reddit

Since the new reddit algorithm, I feel The_Donald is a almost closed community anyway. Being on an alternative host will make it harder for normies to bridge over from other subs, sure I get that. However the community itself is to valuable to loose outright! Need to keep the energy and hive going. It is how we are starting to chip away at the millennial vote.

>I don't think you can downvote things in /r/The_Donald. Too many liberals have already raided the subreddit, downvoting everything to keep it from reaching /r/all. The mods of the subreddit removed that function, and CTR is going to take advantage of it.

This proves you're a moron.

>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit
please either kill yourself or go back

>Shit Reddit Says subreddit
What is a CTR?

>Sure thing! :^)
hey reddit, your controlled opposition kike faggot actually has cost us far more votes and support than you can even pretend hes given us.

guess what. 'normies' think gay are fucking disgusting. and 'normies' dont like lispy foreign cucks telling them what to vote for.

the bernout retard demograhpic that makes up 100% of reddit arent 'normies' they are retarded children.

'normies' are the guy with 2 kids who works construction. 'normies' are the tons christians who are refusing to vote for trump right now because of his supporting being literal bugchasing faggots making out on network television. 'normies' are the frat bros/young rich white bros who hate faggots.

you stupid cucks worship controlled opposition because you are brainless sheep. the sooner you are destroyed the better we all will be.

>/r/The_Donald on Reddit

That place got taken over by CTR long ago.
So CTR is closing their own fake board? Ok.

In a way it is. However users of /r/The_Donald may also frequent other subreddits and influence opinions on other portions of the site.

If you've been paying close attention to /r/news and /r/worldnews, the attitudes toward Muslims, for example, have become positively red-pilled. Many of the mods are still trying to do damage control, but the users are starting to see through (((their))) tricks.

any attempt to close a reddit would just push people here
the last thing shilldawg needs is a whole mass of angry people consuming redpills too fast

>They only need a few people to run the script to get the proof they need to delete the sub.

If the mods aren't advocating the vote manipulation, then all that will happen is the script runners will get shadow banned

Some will come over but the avg normie would find Cred Forums to hard to understand. This place really is something else ...

The destruction of that sub wouldn't help her anyways. Her chances at winning are so far past fucked.

cloning reddit from the github isnt terribly hard, install vagrant, do a vagrant up, and off ya go. There will be much asshurt if this happens.

The undecideds are by-and-large more liberal minded than users of Cred Forums. Proof of this is how popular Milo got. there've been many people singing Trump's praises, but they focus on only a handful of them; Milo being one.

/r/The_Donald is still dispensing red-pills.

Exactly it is not hard but that is part of the problem! Unless the mods do it to make it "offical", we will have a million clones fracturing the user base which is what CTR is counting on ...

I'm too lazy to read. Has OP provided any proof of a connection to CTR? Until then it's just fanfiction bullshit.

No. LARP atm.

This would be a concern 6 months ago; who the fuck cares now? You don't stop a car crash after it's already flipped in the air.

Even if it is true or not, being prepared does not hurt ... Spez is a cuck and I'm sure he has been tryin to figure out how to shut down the sub for months without destroying the site

In theory you're right, but at this point they're looking for any excuse at all. The average reddiot doesn't care. They see /r/The_Donald gets deleted, shrug, keep making shitty puns.

Ok, so go tell The_Donald so they can take whatever measures are appropriate.

CTR I am assuming is more concerned now becasue of the millienial swing that is showing in the polls ... I have a feeling blacks use it as well

Millenials, by and large, are more excited about Trump than they are Hillary. She wants to dissolve that excitement.

>Proof of this is how popular Milo got.
he got popular because you stupid reddit cucks are literal faggots. hes only popular on reddit.
>The undecideds are by-and-large more liberal minded
yeah, because like half of the former conservative party (christians) have all decided they will never vote for trump. they arent undecided, theyve decided not to vote. they noyl reaon for this is because you brainless cuck sheep have to latch on to and worship faggots and kikes.

you dont pander to people, if you compromise yourself then you are the one who loses.

we are the most powerful political entity on the internet, because we are the opposite of you filthy reddit cucks, we dont compromise.

go back to worshipping your controlled opposition you worthless piece of shit. get the fuck off my board.

Excellent.

>reddit

I don't understand

Imagine how easy it must be for (((them))) to control what gets posted to reddit's front page. Just look at the milieu of propaganda at the top of /r/all. The title is 'Doctor Knows Best'.

The biggest voting block are facebook normies, but even CTR influences there are not stemming Trump's popularity, so they're going to try and kill one of the sources of his popularity.

GET THESE RIGHT WING RACIST PICTURES OUT OF HERE REEEEEE

Shit will still make it's way to facebook and twitter regardless. It can't be stopped now.

Maybe, but the energy will be gone.

No, it's a movement. Hillary and her team would be naive to think otherwise.

>so they're going to try and kill one of the sources of his popularity.
and you delusional reddit cucks think that your tiny little irrelevant subreddit (that controlled opposition niggerloving kike faggot milo is a mod of, btw) is a significant source of his 'popularity'? topkek.

call me when you faggots actually create something

call me when you faggots get an entire days worth of coverage on CNN and MSNBC

What's the CTR planning next?

>The mods of the subreddit removed that function
if they removed downvotes, cant they just remove upvotes to make the script useless?

I think the sub reddit had a lot to do with sanders supporters moving over to Trump when S4P went to shit. A majority of his supporters browsed that sub then went to The_Donald to fill the void

Ignoring the back up of Mr trump. There are redundant subs

It's a javascript virus that creates those posts.
It's spread by asking dumbasses to execute it.

They're desperate, and are willing to try anything. I hope it doesn't make a difference but it very well might.

y u haf 2 b so mad?

Not entirely sure. If I had to guess, more shilling.

Anonymous posting is just so nice. Why would you ever want a name tied to you?

Sure, but in doing so they self-neuter and no longer appear on /r/all. Win-win for CTR no matter what.

Those are currently small-fries compared to /r/The_Donald.

Fuck, why is so hard to be two steps ahead of the CTR?

bro i dont know how to tell you but sanders supporters were so small and irrelevant that hillary didnt even bother campaigning and still raped them brutally.

also i can garantuee that the amount of 'sanders supporters' the filthy reddit cucks have convinced to vote for trump doesnt outweigh all of the pissed off christians their kike faggot pandering scared away. #nevertrump is actually a real thing, in christian/traditionally GOP/veteran circles, believe me.

>That place got taken over by CTR long ago.

Total nonsense, you fucking freak.

Does anyone even actually use reddit? Why would anyone even care to upvote shit via macro?

its really not.

all theyve done is hurt trumps chances to win, so it would be believable that they are a CTR op.

i mean what kind of braindead cuck retard would actually try to use a niggerloving kike faggot to try to encourage people to vote for a conservative candidate? its pretty bovious they are a CTR op / controlled opposition

youd have to be retarded not to realize this

Yeah bit the voard wont be deleated
They can even toggle and untoggle it from time to time and the script will make it appear there

Can you calm the fuck down and kys already?

Most people on reddit don't even care about milo, only a handful of retards worship him.

But I am from the future

Thousands of french boots land in libya next year

>redditors on Cred Forums
why dont you follow your fellow faggots and go get pozzed up you fucking traitor

Centipede faggots. What a waste of time Reddit is. Even the donald sub was mostly faggots. I got banned for saying we need another black plague. Bunch of beta cucks.

And if they did that, the admins would still have the """"proof"""" they need to SHUT IT DOWN from the times the script *is* used.

>milo famous long before trump

You sound like one of the 'trump is a Hillary plant' people who fail to realize he's been in the tea party for years

So take this shit to the Mods at The_Donald already.

If you have proof provide it to them.

This is their issue, not ours.

Top KEK.
What will HillBots do now?

youtu.be/bAxIBWgICy8

They seem to know now.

Anything they can to get her in the White House.

Gah. No! Millenials don't have a problem with gays. They are pro gay marriage, etc.

I don't give a shit about Milo myself, but I know from interacting with The_Donald mods - and seeing them delete *a number* of CTR shill posts, that they are *not* "controlled opposition*.

The_Donald is firmly and loyally pro-Trump, and virulently anti-Hillary, without question.

I challenge anyone to go to the front page of the_Donald, or the "rising" section, and find any "controlled opposition" posts -- you can't do it, because you wouldn't find any.

And the_Donald *probably* has something to do with millenials turning to Trump. I can't say that with 100% certainty, but it is likely the case given the traffic and demographics of reddit & the_donald.

>milo famous
>famous
>some random kikebart faggot nobody except reddit liked who latched onto gaymer gate with all the other oppertunistic pieces of shit
if you kept your stupid little faggot on your irrelevant little website nobody would give a shit.

its after he latched onto donald and then decided to start making out with that stupid cuck gavin (who you reddit cucks also worship), and spewing his horseshit on fucking CNN while doing dumb twitter antics, is when he started openly doing damage.

it was obvious he was controlled opposition from day 1

>I got banned for saying we need another black plague.

Of course you're going to get banned for that kind of shit, you dumb motherfucker!

BUT: The_Donald is 100% aggressively pro-Trump, and virulently anti-Hillary.

You guys do realize this means that Trump supporters would take over existing subs like r/politics and r/news. r/the_donald is a containment sub.

>Gah. No! Millenials don't have a problem with gays.
>implying
>also implying gen Z isnt the most conservative generation since ww2 and isnt openly anti faggot
the surveys are already coming out, Cred Forumss already won.

also
>dude we got 1% more of the millennial vote, that was totally worth losing 25% of the GOP vote
well played reddit... thank god nobody actually gives a shit about you cucks.

It's much easier for mods of the larger subs to control the disorganized Trump supporters, until their voice is entirely silenced.

^ Note: Likely CTR shill doing anti-The_Donald psyops, which no sane Trump supporter would do.

Nothings going to happen.

I got the same vibe from him. Uses too many alt-right buzz-words in senseless ways.

no. CTR is literally the shill who made this fucking thread.

also not an argument, you stupid fucking child.

What. Couldn't you just check the cubicle next to you?

No, they wouldn't.

CTR shills are in firm control of r/politics, including the mods. There is no fucking way Trump supporters are going to take over r/politics.

Fuck off you fucking Hill shill.

if Cred Forums wanted to take over anything on reddit, we would.

we took over fucking CNN and MSNBC. why would we even bother with your irrelevant little cuck containment website?

dont you have gay jews to be 'donating' money to?

Yeah, it's an argument, you dumb fuck.

Only a Hill shill would shit on a well-trafficked, pro-Trump, anti-Hillary site like the_Donald.

So fuck off, shill.

(You) = stupid, useless fuck.

That's not how it works. Most of the CTR are either outsourced to Russia.

TRUMP WILL BRING BACK SHILLING JOBS TO AMERICA!

>if Cred Forums wanted to take over anything on reddit, we would.

Not the issue, dumb fuck.

The issue is whether The_Donald could take over r/politics. Which they could not. And it's doubtful Cred Forums could, either.

Now fuck off, shill.

Meant as a joke, but you still have no proof of your association.

>well-trafficked
kek
>pro-Trump
thats why theyve associated his campaign with a controlled opposition jewish faggot (who cant even vote and isnt even a citizen), which has played a key role in like 25% of the GOP swearing not to vote for trump, right?
>anti-Hillary
see above

you bluepilled faggots cant even open your eyes and see how much damage youve already done to trump.

I think you obsess over the faggot more than you claim others do.

No one gives a shit about him.

>The issue is whether The_Donald could take over r/politics. Which they could not.
of course they couldnt, they are stupid incompetent cucks who can barely even read, just like all reddit drones.
>And it's doubtful Cred Forums could, either.
yeah wow. your tiny little irrevelant website is totally more powerful than CNN, MSNBC and the GOP right? because we've already beat all 3 of those groups inspite of you braindead cucks trying to sabotage us with your incompetence.

We will have fun watching her try. That is for sure.

>No one gives a shit about him.
like 50% of the christian voterbase in this country does, and the only reason that faggot even got the opportunity to alienate them is because of these stupid reddit cucks

Go jack off to some cp, shill.

You're overestimating him though. Most Christians probably don't even know who he is.

You're also way overestimating the neverTrumper cuckservatives.

That's fucken clever

>like 50% of the christian voterbase in this country does

You're delusional if you think even 5% of the christian voter base has ever heard of him.

You fucking moron.

Did you happen to notice proud queer Thiel speaking at the RC?

No point in standing athwart history and yelling "Stop!" That train has done passed and gone, no help from reddit or the_donald needed.

as for the important millenial demographic, they are pro-gay, so they are on the_donald's wavelength, your butthurt to the contrary notwithstanding.

>You're overestimating him though.
im not. him, gavin, and all the faggot pandering reddit has been forcing, has cost trump significant numbers.
>You're also way overestimating the neverTrumper cuckservatives.
im not. you can easily see that it has serious teeth when you go on veteran and other traditionally right wing forums and see like 20% of them as nevertrump.

everybody hates faggots. reddit being faggots themselves dont understand this, so they forced all this gay shit into the trump campaign and have probably cost him at least 1/3rd of the christian vote.

>its a literal faggot from reddit crying on Cred Forums episode
cant wait until we make gas chambers great again

This is Cred Forums, we all feel fags have a mental disorder! However, millienials generally do not subscribe to this and the Donald is a bride to help uncuck their minds with a few easy to swallow red pills before they graduate to Cred Forums and beyond ...

I just don't see it. The numbers are not as high as you think and definitely not high enough to benefit Hillary in any meaningful way.

Her campaign is in a death spiral. They'll do all they can to rig the debates, but it'll still be a blood bath for her.

>However, millienials generally do not subscribe to this
pretty much half of them still hate faggots, also who gives a shit what millenials think, they vote in record low numbers. gen Z is already beening polled as the most anti-gay and hardcore right wing generation since fucking ww2.

the percentage of christian voters theyve cost trump is the only reason why the race is close right now.

its also funny, because reddit are always trying to pander trump to niggers too. and they dont even realize that niggers hate faggots.

reddit was a mistake

you claim to be redpilled, yet you post pictures from media of one of the most degenerate, pedophillic, disgusting cultures on earth. i submit that you are not, in reality, redpilled, just slightly less bluepilled than those around you

Can you confirm or deny that many/most of the worst Neo NAZI posters on here are CTR?

hello glorious leader

>KEK CONFIRMED A NATIVE AMERICAN DEITY, PRAISE HIM!

Get in here!

Get in here!

Get in here1

>APPARENTLY KEK IS HEAVENLY INFLUENTIAL IN NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURE!

>GET IN HERE, KEK IS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING!
native-languages.org/legends-frog.htm

Milo is no longer a mod there. Drama ensued a few days ago with Milo account involved. Result: Two mods resign, Milo removed.

r/MrTrump is a closed community. The subs merged again a while back.

If reddit had an influence on our election Bernie would have won. Fuck off.

Seriously? Not all Vets are red. For the loser in chief right now, they voted in large numbers for him. If just 20% are voting for the corpse, it is a win.

Do an exercise on a major city and check craigslist for casual encounter or m4m and see how many nignogs are looking to do a sausagefest.

>Seriously? Not all Vets are red.
they are on extremely right wing gun forums and other primarily veteran boards, which is what im talking about.

its not just cuckservatives that are nevertrump, at this point its a decent percentage of actual conservatives who think trump is too left wing (cruz supporters) who see trump and his literal faggot dog and pony show as an embarrassment to this country. they only think this way because faggots on reddit forced their little pet homos onto television and forced it into something trump thought he had to go out of his way to pander to.

theres no way you can spin reddits pro-faggot agenda theyve been forcing, into something that translates into more votes for trump.

Are you saving up screen shots and archives of CTR's operations? It would be epic if someone were to release enough proof of how CTR is manipulating the internet and send it to a Wikileaks type of source before the election.

>Hillary Clinton will use Cred Forums to destroy /r/The_Donald

And why don´t you fuck off to reddit to help them and leave us alone?

Thanks for the warning user.

>implying we want to interact with reddit in any way, shape or form

>theres no way you can spin reddits pro-faggot agenda theyve been forcing, into something that translates into more votes for trump.

The fucking millenials! That's who reddit (may) capture.

As for the gay issue, that ship has sailed. Reddit has nothing to do with that, and nevertrump conservatives aren't going to change their vote, or be remotely influenced by anything reddit does.

From which it follows that your petulant and childish objections to The_Donald are baseless and unhelpful.