Separation from society

Does anyone else feel completely disconnected from society and it's politics and culture?

Is western civilization even salvageable at this point, I think it'd be better if we just started over.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/referendum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. The rise of Donald Trump is no coincidence. Many people within the younger generation feel shafted and betrayed by the progressive left.

me

and this

whoa rely maek me thikn

It's so true it's funny

Yes. Everyone notices it too

All us republicans basically stay inside now.

People all the time say they feel like foreigners in their own country.

Do you think many people feel this way, whether they realize it or not?

People on Cred Forums are usually more "extreme" with their beliefs but I bet the average liberal guy isn't very happy with the way things are going in his life either.

And then there's reasonable people who take everything with a grain of salt and hint of pragmaticism instead of bandwagon like some kind of faggot. Hence why i immediately was able to discard Hillary Clinton as a candidate and shortly after drop Johnson as a candidate and ended up backing trump.
Weird shit happens when Alex Fucking Jones becomes the voice of God damned reason.

The gentleman on the right is obviously a Jewish plant from the FBI judging by his facial features.

Speed the decline. I want to take part in the rebuilding.

Pic highly related

Completely, but I'm past caring about it. Survival and comfort is all I give a shit about.

Brevity is the soul of wit. Their 'knowledge' means nothing the moment they consider non-citizens Islamists a greater friend to them than their own countrymen.

Not so smart. If you want to kill yourself, do it on your own terms and leave everyone else out of it.

>Do you think many people feel this way, whether they realize it or not?

Yes, and I think that's more evident on places such as Cred Forums where the burden of identity doesn't apply.

The primary problem is that society has removed most incentive for people (most notably males) to contribute. The failed endeavor of pushing for "equality" has resulted in more widespread misery that will become a greater problem in the years to come.

There's nothing to fight for, nothing to push yourself for, and self-motivation will only take one so far when they realize that their future is looking bleak. It's a sad state of affairs that will only get sadder unless something, or some prominent figure, extends their hand and pulls the ostracized out of the rut that society placed them in and has so far made no attempt at getting them out of.

Many believe that figure to be Donald Trump.

Depends entirely in what suburb you were raised in.

yes, I bought into the liberal bullshit during my early 20's but it is just that, bullshit, it doesn't work

stop being a NEET by going to your local community college and getting a trade certificate, like HVAC or Wind Energy.

Tons of jobs in trades and they pay well enough for you to buy a house and support a family.

I work security at a Microsoft datacenter, and the guys from McKinstry who perform site maintenance (monitoring electricity etc) start at 25 bucks an hour. Many of them are young men who have like a 2 semester certificate.

well thats because all liberals are pussies and get nothing accomplished

I don't want to contibute to what this digusting society has become.

My life goal is literally to get rich so I can buy an island for people who think like us to fuck off to and rebuild a glorious civilization from there while the rest of the world becomes niggers.

Dude, we are talking about your own little life, here. Lower your scope a little bit and just focus on how you can improve things for yourself on a local level. You live in a pretty good country, compared to the rest of the world. You dont have to date feminazis. You don't have to eaten vegan food if you dont want, etc.

i think one day i'll finally get fed up, build a small fishing boat and live off the bounty of the sea
with a friend and some booze of course

kek new desktop background

I believe that the situation is far more dire than anything Cred Forums discusses. Technology is evidently superseding humanity. Whereas before our tools were made for the purposes of mankind, now mankind will increasingly have to change in order to participate in the innovations of society, and often the extent to which one can find meaningful activity through labor or civic duty will be superficial.

AI and robots will rob mankind of its purpose.

>sea
What sea?

West coasters migrated to my region heavily. They're changing local buisness laws, social policies, house zoning. Want to put on a show at a local venue? O k, we're going to take 100% of your ticket sales and 65% percent of your merchandising. Don't worry, we're dedicating the proceeds to Young Latino Democrats of America lol... projecting a little, but as it stands right now in my profession locally. The trust fund men have the power, and they aren't natives and don't have my communities best interest in mind. There is no way to even make a dent in that culture. A lot of my friends are going through similar difficulties. Not sure I can change my mind on this subject.

just.fuck.it

likely atlantic, up near the coast of ireland
catch a fish every now and then for food
it's not too planned but it has been a consistent dream if mine

Yes. I've postponed my suicide until after the November election so I can savor the butthurt should Trump win, but I know that no matter how good his presidency is, it will only at best postpone the inevitable, and I can't bear to sit around powerlessly and idly while everything is destroyed by wave upon wave of brown human garbage.

Comfy pic m8, here's another

The decay will pass, if you find the strength to survive it.

All right, well you better get involved in local politics then. Learn how it works. Beat them at their own game.

IF people can get local marijuana laws passed just because they want to smoke weed, then I'm sure you and your friends can push back on those fags a little.

unrelated: i know how that feels. In austin all these worthless leftist cancers moved in during the late 90s and beyond

turned it into lil' cali

>Guarding the ZOG's data center.

Good Goy.

It's not like that thought hasn't crossed my mind, however; you've undoubtly observed the local and regional politics of the south. We very much have our own identity center around family and values passed dow through multiple generations (the grey and the good). A man with a dismal history makes a poor leader. A vision ain't shit if you can't work the crowd, to put it crudely. We like our politicians squeaky on the face. I can't participate, not because of legalities, but that I am unacceptable. I'm not about to dive into bullshit that IS actually thriving bullshit.

I just meant get involved like, putting up something for a vote

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/referendum

You know when you have a usual group of friends you hang out with, and then one guy in that group invites an individual over to hangout that nobody likes... Everyone bails. You have the odd friend or two who sticks around for the free beers. That's how it has been going for us.

I'm agreeing with you, but the circle of willing participants has dwindled.

i cant disagree. and i know what you mean. its hard enough just getting by and keeping your own life together, let alone jumping into local politics.

I do

Then I think the topic of the thread is a good one.

yeah, until the part about starting over

thats incredibly difficult. starting over is SOOOO fucking hard. getting everyone on the same page, working together, shitty conditions, long hours, no breaks.

Come on. better to repair than dynamite the whole thing.

No man Jesus Christ just make some friends I'm an annoying retard and even I have friends.

Considering the possibilities is not without reason, and again
>seperation from society

I'm sure there are many situations similar to mine, i'm not being futilistic. I'm thinking of adapting but I don't think that involves participating in discourse that does nothing. To what end that leads, fuck if I know.