16 year old Trump supporter belittles bunch of old ladies volunteering for Clinton

twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/777588863812403200

>average Cred Forums user

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/777588863812403200
youtube.com/watch?v=nCP3HIhQgLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>average Clinton supporter is a room of old ladies

>check flag
sage

*empty room with a few old ladies

Haha nice banter friend.

Gods work has been done

How can it be empty if old ladies are in it?

Northern Central ohio fag here, Delaware is a red county, this isn't really a surprise. The only people who vote dem are the local college kids and blacks

really makes you think

i feel bad for the people in that volunteer office
they seem like nice people who were genuinely excited to see a member of their society show up to their planned event
it's sad that they've been so brainwashed by the night's evening news night after night... year after year... after years... and years... and years.....

because no one even looks at old people
they dont exist

Because the room is too big

i'm with you on this one and i'm a Trump supporter.

I've never been a fan of picking on easy targets.

Hilary's supporters knock old people out daily.

They're called niggers.

obvious false flag

Jokes aside, getting people to door knock is a bitch. It's not easy and it's not the greatest.

I worked with a Conservative in Canada in a rich neighborhood and that level of turnout isn't uncommon.

This. If the guy would have been a bit nicer and explained himself better they might have had a nice discussion.

tsimfuckis turned into a nigger?

>We have stuff to do
>Doesn't look like it

>How can Hillary rallies be empty if Hillary is there.

>old lesbians volunteering for Hillary
of course

A wild redditor appears

I don't feel fucking bad for them, they and their stupid fucking beliefs are a cancer to this society.

Hmmm. This really fired my neurons.

Would you be happy if every single American was a Republican?

>oblivious boomer cunts trying to sell the country to foreigners for feels
Trolling is the least we could do. The idiot cuck generation should be considered traitors.

>twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/777588863812403200
hahahhhahahahahahahahahaha

funniest shit I've seen all day, thanks user.

your a dorable

sorry this post was meant for

*you're

come on user, I thought leafs were supposed to be somewhat educated, stop typing like a nigger.

>Hillary at Hillary rallies
youtube.com/watch?v=nCP3HIhQgLI

Based as fuck.

boomers btfo

I cringed when he said she's a criminal. Lmao, so subtle, ya poofta.

How can things be real if our eyes aren't real?

Cringe, what a dick

Can we ruin this kids life?

Am I the only one that thinks this is staged to make Trump supporters look bad?

Nobody walks does things like this. Walking into a random place, acting retarded and honestly, fake as fuck. He comes off like a guy trying his best to act like a douche.. and the circumstances are just strange. I'm not buying it.

Generic account too.. this is just odd.

What a dickhead mocking old people like that,
I dont support any candidate, but thats does not give you the right to mock others.
I love elections because it shows how people really are.

This was just incredibly sad. That old lady and that man were so happy to see some one coming to volunteer, they were so friendly and nice and then he just reveals that he's a Trump supporter and starts humiliating them .

SWEDEN YES!

His dream became true.

Trumpfags are taking abuse daily from the (((media))), celebrities, politicians and even physically attacked by protesters at their rallies. A lone Trumpfag being sarcastic toward a bunch of aging hippies is literally nothing.

I dunno. We're all Americans. I don't want to hate my fellow Americans.

No.

I only made an account there for the Trump q&a and they deleted all my questions, fucking faggots.

lol hillarys printing depot empty this was gold and correlates with the amount of retards going to her pathetic rallies.

Love trumps hate.

I didn't watch the video, I'm sure the kid is an autist. But look, these ladies aren't innocent. These are the silent gens and boomers that have been destroying the country since the 60s. I couldn't care less about them.