Why have you failed to procreate Cred Forums?

Why have you failed to procreate Cred Forums?

why you still an ifag?

Shut up, you're ,akign me cry.

seems daunting, especially since I live the life of a stereotypical NEET manchild, no prospects in life, etc etc, 25 virgin, probably retarded desu, never had a job, etc, blahblah blah -- you know the deal

Dank memes.

I had sex last night and the condom fell off....

We will see.

im gay

because of this

I don't want kids I want slaves for child labor

That picture is such bullshit lol

By choice?

Ok - how about this?

Why don't the males in the left column take to improving their lots in life if they're so desperate. Why are the bottom two females not even trying?

That picture is made by a delusional neckbeard. There was never such an autistic sexual caste system where everyone dated within their class.

Some people got laid more than others. This is SHOCKINGLY true today. get over it, dumb molyneux poster.

I fucking wish. I've tried to not be a homo but it's just how I do.

How dare you? Nothing on Cred Forums is bullshit.

>/pol is satire
what don't you understand? it says it right on the fucking sticky.

Because the Jew is keeping me down

Ah fair enough, I'm similar

Been cucking white couples for weeks

>kissing goodbye to at least 3 years of sleep
>money vortex in the form of a screaming shitmachine that will grow up to hate you and either be indoctrinated as a faggot or a coalburner

Even if I could, I wouldn't. I'd consider adopting an older kid, at best.

girls don't like me. Maybe someday

Doesnt mean you can't procreate user

yes but raising a kid solo or with another fag is degenerate. Also having to find a nice white specimen woman willing to carry my white baby won't be easy or cheap.

My wife's due in March. How's moms basement?

Supposing you're not lying, when did fatherhood "click" for you, maybe thats what I'm missing, everyone tells me "oh one day it just "clicks" and you want to raise a kid"

autism

My girlfriend and I are working on an education for careers that will stabilize our future children. We will get married in the next couple of years and start getting busy. We hope to have three.

Honestly as long as you and your partner don't have mental illness besides your rampant faggotry it's not a big deal. I.e. if you are a Dave Rubin style of homo.

lmfao a match made in faggot land the two of you gays should hook up now and live happily ever after the end

When we had an opps. Neither of us wanted one, but when we fucked up the idea grew on us. Just put together the crib and shit today.

Nuh uh, you and your wife will have to pay ever increasing taxes to fund non-white babies then maybe by the time you are both 35 you can have one child with a learning disability.

I haven't. Whenever I see white couples with dogs or white women with nigglets I want to vomit on them.

Youll know when it does. Right now i just want to have a kid so bad, and im only 18

Its kindof a gut/heart feeling, youll know it

he's got a point. hey oz...you white? ;)

>mfw married to white woman
>pure sexual history
>mfw conceived a white child

Doing my part faggots

See, another reason I'm spooked is because my cousin (who is 4 fucking years younger than me, 19) decided to have a baby with a guy she knew for 3 fucking months, stating her reason for wanting a baby as "my friends all have babies too"

I'm mortified of having a baby for the wrong reasons and then being screwed, too.

How do I meet women

I have seventeen kids OP.

And i'm a Millennial, 33.

cant fail if i dont try. checkmate faggot,

That's fuckin' dumb, but everyone knows that. We've been together for 7 years, married for 1 but we've got our lives in order. Careers, own a home, reliable cars. All that. We were going to have kids eventually, but never really talked about a when.

I'm excited for it, but if we weren't as set as we are I'd be extremely concerned. It's a lot bigger deal than people think. And it's fucking expensive if you're not poor. The first doctor visit is $600 that insurance isn't covering.

Failed? Who said I ever tried? Who are you and why would you assume we should? But especially because you cry about it? Hrm?

Shit, my parents shouldn't have why should