Trump Gold Card member from ME2 here, AMA

Trump campaign member from Jackman Maine, heart of no where 2nd District (ME2) Maine.

For those who don't know WTF the deal with ME2 is: The state has a system where 2 electoral votes go to whoever wins the popular vote but each of the two electoral districts has a EC vote assigned to it. So even if someone wins the popular vote their candidate can still win a EC vote.

As it stands Trump is ahead 10% in ME2 so he is guaranteed 1 vote. He is also close enough that he might win the popular vote but not ME1 so he MIGHT get 3. Why does this matter?

Because the race is so close that it might be a tie without ME2. Or worse: ME2 is the only realistic way for there to be a perfect 269/269 tie i.e the shitstorm to end all shitstorms.

So far my biggest activist victory was during the caucus, i met a dozen people on caucus day that told me personally they showed up, registered and voted Trump because of my efforts. Trump won the ward by 7 votes. The population is so low that a few votes really do matter, the number of voters for the ward was less than 100. My place of residence is a 70 sq mile unorganized territory with4 residents if that gives you an idea of how low the population density is.

Anyway, ask away about the place you never heard of that might be about to wreak the entire global political system.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/27/maine-governor-paul-lepage-comments-racial-profiling
youtube.com/watch?v=SMTz9nIUkGc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unorganized_territory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really? Nothing?

I'm from Portland.

Last time I checked Sanders won by over 30% over everyone else.

We are a Leftist state and will stay one.

You Trump fanboys won't win here, so don't even try :b

Thank you for correcting the record. I had no idea that Trump winning by 10% against Hillary in ME2 and being 3-4% from the popular vote was meaningless because Bernie was the Democratic candidate not her.

Guess i'm ready to #feelthebern now that it is inevitable that bernie will be our next president XD:)

Ptown is just north mass, fag.

You clearly haven't seen the rest of the state recently. Try making it north of Augusta Sometime. Literally the rest of the whole state is trump signs.

The Trump movment in Maine died, just like this fail thread.

Better luck next time boys :3

Don't give up user, you made an actual difference. Good job, and as said before, don't quit.

This, I have not seen anything besides Trump and Republican signs, there is not a single blue sign anywhere. This is not exaggeration, there are literally no democrat signs north of August. Neither i nor anyone i've spoken too has seen one.

The Trump support is so high that it would be dangerous to put up a Hillary sign, besides vandalism you would be ostracized in any small town and even physically confronted. I've seen Canadians and tourists surrounded and more or less intimidated out of markets because they talked shit about Trump. The locals just confront them and herd them out with either non stop pro Trump talk or stare at them in total silence.

It is an amazing feeling to see the reality dawn on some hapless tourist from Massachusetts and see real confusion and fear in their eyes. It feels good.

There are a few local liberals, you can tell who they are because they keep their mouths shut and refuse to meet your eyes when you talk about politics. That feels good as well.

posts by this ID
Thanks. I like you. When God Emperor Trump is putting Canadians into detention camps as retaliation because your government unfairly uses Crown lands to subsidize your lumber industry for the explicit purposes of undermining ours remind me of this post. I'll make sure you get into the 'good' line and ask the Commandant to make you Kapo of your labor unit.

Awesome work man, I dont get why Maine is so blue, I'm from Mass and its supposed to be more conservative up there

Honestly i feel like there are more republicans in New england than they get credit for, Scott brown won mass a few years ago and I was pretty happy

You put up any billboards / stood on the road with signs?

What do you do to rally support and convert people? Can you describe your work?

Hi. How is Trump supposed to win you guys, when you haven't been red in 30 years? And does he really have enough support there to win? Just because he is plus 10 in a phone poll, does that guarantee victory? And what about Caribou, isn't that a pretty big town? And don't you have allot of Mass transplants?

>why Maine is so blue
Literally Massachusetts tourists with second homes and college students.

When Bloomberg tried to get a referendum to ban bear hunting i met a guy trying to get votes to put the petion on the balloot. He was a hmassuccets student atrending college and as a non resident it was illegAL a for him to be collecting signatures. Since i spent alot of time in the south and RI i don't have a Maine accent so he assumed i was out of state. When i told him it would be illegal to sign he didn't care, he kept trying to get me to sign for reason that had nothing to do with hunting or animal rights. I kept talking to him, i convinced him i was a college grad from RI (true except that i'm not a RI resident) and he came out with this gem, i shit you not:

"Sign dude, It's one less excuse for these assholes to have guns, come on man you know all those fucking hicks voted for Bush"

He made it clear he had no interest in animal rights, he was doing purely out of political revenge. We have another petition like that coming up, a 'background check' law that would make it a felony to hand your child or a friend a firearm because it would constitute a 'unlawful transfer' even if you were just out target shooting. It has nothing to do with safety or even gun control, it is just meant to hurt people for the sake of hurting them.

You're doing God's work user.

Neither are necessary, when i say every third house i mean every third house. Jackman has billboards 8 feet wide hand painted by the people whose house it is in front of.

Small towns you just talk to people. Adjust your conversation to meet the intelligence and education of the individual. It is very effective in small towns because you can reliably meet the person more than once. Once you do that with a dozen people they start talking to each other and asking follow up questions. In a small twon make yourself a 'character' and you and your message will be the gossip of the town. Make sure to talk to every female senior citizen who approaches you, they are often highly conservative and they are gossip factories. I had great success with telling mothers or older women to "just Google Clinton Lolita Express"

After that the next time i meet them they are fanatics.

Before the caucus i had a 70+ year old woman (life long democrat no less) let me use her hotel to print up 350 flyers that i put up around town. She even gave me a free night because the next day i took the flyers down. That is key BTW, if you put up flyers do it when everyone can see you, make sure to engage them if they ask you what you are doing and mention that you will take them down the next day to prevent litter. That little bit of community responsibility shown by cleaning up goes a long way, liberals are notorious for causing messes and it causes bad feelings. Don't do that, clean up and BE SEEN cleaning up.

>1 post by this id
You have no idea what you are talking about. Besides not knowing anything about Maine's EC system you seem to forget that we have the most obnoxious hard right Governor (LePage)
in living memory.
Caribou is in a fanatically pro Trump area, you seem to have no idea about how the state is split.

I'd say 'thank you for correcting the record' but i can't, you really suck at it.

Agnostic but thanks, i'll the blessing. Or not, depending on revealed personal evidence of your blessing's existance.

One city to rule them all. Says the bitch with a redpilled republican governor who says people of color are the enemy.

LePage is based as fuck. Your posts have reinvigorated me to try and muster support for our gun rights campaign and make a few token Republican conversions (California)

keep doing God's work friendo ;)

do your own family first and then get them to do other people with you

best way

>Lepage says people of color are the enemy

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/27/maine-governor-paul-lepage-comments-racial-profiling

>Based as fuck. Not all hope is lost for Maine.

The cancer of liberalism is spreading all over this country. What you just described has been happening in Colorado for over a decade now, this state is turning more blue each year and it makes me fucking sick to my stomach, especially when you have to watch a local firearms accessory manufacturer leave the state due to new bullshit laws.

I've had to distance myself from friends and family alike who keep trying to force the bluepill onto me. I'm tempted to just move away to a different state but that won't solve the problem.

I think you've got the right idea here Keep up the good work.

>the place you never heard of that might be about to wreak the entire global political system
that's cool

>people saying that Maine is too blue

You guys realize that Maine has less than 1.4M residents

You don't have to convince that many people that Trump isn't LITERALLY Hitler to swing this state.

Never surrender my friend, it may be a long struggle but there is hope for you in the God Emperor. Remember that if Trump wins every 350,000 illegals he deports before the next census means one less blue Congressman and one less liberal electoral vote. If he purges your state that means 8-9 less liberal congressmen and EC vote just for your state alone. The tunnel might be long but there is a light at the end of it.

LePage is fucking awesome, the man gives zero shits about anything. He is so red pilled Alex Jones should be buying water filters from him.

>Leftist state
>Passed permitless carry last year

I'd never stop being smug if it came down to CD2 putting Trump to 270 but he's going to be well over 300.

ME, like all of NE, is very secular (for America). Trump is winning because he's not a greasy christfag like Cruz (who only won because of literal rigging of polling stations). He's the most socially liberal Republican ever, which fits nicely with our fuck off don't tell me what to do with my life philosophy.
Plus Portland is entirely Bernouts, but they have many who are switching to Trump as a fuck you to Hillary.
This is where I'm focusing my energy as CD2 is a stone cold lock of the century pick of the week.
Wear my MAGA hat daily and have been registering voters.

Should have just shot him

Thanks. ME2 is exceptionally unique in it's low population level, basic human decency and culture of self reliance but by promoting those values we can change the tide.

The really important thing is not to change a person's opinion or their vote, if that is all you do then you have to convince them for every event and issue. If you change their values by example then you don't ever have to worry about them, they will vote the way you want every time.

This is exactly what liberals do but with negative values like victim culture, government dependency and identity politics. We need to do the same thing but with positive values like community, self reliance and personal responsibility.

If you empower people to work and think for themselves (and the family next door instead of a faceless third world mass half a planet away) instead of relying on something like the government then they will look to themselves to find a solution to their problems and your job is done.

I really am hoping for 270/268 Trump victoryor even a 269/269 tie, either way i will die knowing i had a real and important contribution to human history with the blow we will strike against the current world order.

Truth. I flipped a state delegate from Kasich to Trump by a margin of 7 votes in my "ward" which is several times the size (geographically) of a few of the smaller states. The 2nd District is roughly the size of Serbia.

as a foreigner looking from the outside, I really think that the polls are rigged against Trump. More like irl he's probabl 10-15% ahead in the polls but the media just shows dead even since if Trump actually wins the elections, they can rig it and show Hillary winning even by 1 or 2% and no one would bat an eye since the poll showed on the media is dead even.

During the election where Duterte ran, the media showed Duterte around at 30-35% whereas in reality according to some sources it was around 40% since most of the locales I've visited has an overwhelming support . During the election Duterte did win by 30% but Roxas suddenly gained some momentum right after Poe conceded here bid which is hilarious btw lol.

tldr, they will move heaven and earth to make sure Trump will not win this election

OP here, i open carry while doing my work. If you do this make sure you have well reasoned and polite explanations for why you are doing it. Also don't carry a scary gun, i carry a TT-33 in a brown leather holster that even for anti gun hysterics is OBVIOUSLY strapped shut. It's not instantly ready to use and no one can just grab it, it is clearly just a tool.

You can even use it to start conversations, i mention that i live in an extremely isolated area with dangerous animals as a conversation starter. I ended up doing a impromptu rally at a gas station once when some Danish guy who was with some Canadian friends wanted to take a selfie with me. I'm there in MAGA hat, Ben Garrison 'if you build it they will not come' T shirt in front of a camo painted 1975 Jeep CJ-5 and we spend a half hour talking with bystanders about why Poland and Bulgaria have superior immigration policies. Gun, Jeep, MAGA stuff? No, this guy and a dozen others were impressed by my knowing who Victor Orban was. He actually told me 'you look like the worse of America but you give me hope instead'

It is the random redpills that really make me feel good, he may not be an American but this dude wants to be one now and i'd be glad to have him.

>Should have just shot him
Firearms are for 3 reasons and 3 reasons only:
1: To protect life and property
2: To shoot dangerous and/or delicious animals
3: To kill the Agents of any Government who tries to make you pay taxes without affording you a democratically elected representative.

Disagreeing with you is not a valid reason despite that particular persons odious and illegal activity. I regret not thinking to get his name or finding a way to film him, what he was doing was illegal and his statements would have probably ended up on the news if i had recorded them. Still not a valid reason to shoot someone.

Out of curiosity do you like Duterte and do you think him and President Trump would get along? I could actually see Trump having a calming influence on him, odd as that sounds.

I could see them cooperating in doing something drastic in Minado.

Met a nice frostback at the Bangor rally who drove down to see the Don (and the other 2 plus some rallies in NH)
Hung his head in shame when I pulled out some DUDE WEED man quotes.

>Implying I was serious
We're not Bernouts after all.
You should have got his name, like the CA bitch who was doing the same in NV, getting signatures w anti Trump sticker on the back of the clipboard. It's definitely illegal.

>you will never have a Trump gold card because you are a temporary worker and it's illegal to donate to a political candidate
Fug :DDD

i like Duterte. shilled him hard during election. I really don't feel Trump at all and feel like he's a meme candidate, but i'm willing to give him a chance rather than another seasoned neocon at the office.

Honestly i don't care about weed, on weekends i'll toke a few. I plan to vote yes on legalization, i refuse to support spending tens of thousands of dollars per person imprisoning people for using a substance that is less harmful than booze and that could provide billions in tax revenue.

I hate Trudeau for the cynical way he used it to get elected then instantly backtracked. It was a lie and proof that he could not be trusted. The fact that he does nothing to fix the state sanction corruption in the Syrup industry or the injustice of Canada's abuse of Crown lands to deliberately destroy Maine jobs proves he is an opportunistic piece of shit.

I was so focused on keeping him talking and hiding the fact that i was a Maine native that getting his name didn't occur to me at the time. It was so obvious afterwards but at the time i just didn't think of it. I don't carry a phone (i've never had one, cell or land line) so i was trying to think up a way to record it but didn't have the means.

Is there such a thing as a digital movie camera that looks exactly like a iphone but isn't, it's just a camera?

Join the National Guard or the Reserves. You will not get deported and Trump has not only promised deportation protection but fast tracked citizenship for service members.

Hopefully my post image is you and this video interests you potential Citizen: youtube.com/watch?v=SMTz9nIUkGc

>ME2 is the only realistic way for there to be a perfect 269/269 tie i.e the shitstorm to end all shitstorms.

I want this.

maine looks so comfy
maybe when i graduate ill look for jobs up there

Trump is our Duterte, it is understandable that you would not feel the same way for him as you do for Duterte. How can you feel empathy or patriotism for a candidate who is not trying to fix your problems or your nation? You should not feel that, if you did then you would not be a proper Philippine Nationalist now would you? You would be an American or a wanna be American, not that there is anything wrong with that. Well, not wrong for us. I'd love to see you as an American but that would be your nations loss and i don't want that.

We don't want just America to be great again, we want all our friends to be great and that means you and your nation.

Keep up the good fight friend and if you decide to actively support Duterte's policies i suggest you start lurking /k/ and stay safe.

I bought 46 acres using my left over GI bill and Pell grant money, you can get the most isolated land in the lower 48 states up here for @$500 an acre. I paid about $1000 an acre but i got 3 cabins, a boat, a fuckload of building materials and a generator.

If you lurk craigslist you can find 5-10 acre plots in unorganized territories (no municipal government, tiny taxes, no building codes, no people) for $10K or less.

Do it, move here. Look up Maine real estate online, when you search a site that has 'type of land' listed as a search option chose 'acreage' and search 'price from low to high' and you will be pleasantly surprised.Look for land in unorganized territories and familiarize yourself with what that means: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unorganized_territory

maybe you're right. Duterte all throughout his campaign has said that he will eliminate crime and fight the against the drug war. Trump's main tagline is Build Wall. I really hope both candidates keep their promises once they are in office.

Clinton supporter here

What the hell is going on in Maine? Your governor is literally insane and now you are going to vote for Trump? Maine is a good blue state. What the fuck?

i seriously cannot think a reason why would anyone support Clinton. The only reasons that you would support Clintons are: 1) you think Obama is a good president and would like to continue his policies 2) your receiving some corrupt government payout and wouldn't want it to stop with a new administration 3) you're a nigger

which one are you?

I can understand how somebody would think that Trump is so unqualified or not serious about the presidency and how in some vague way he'd make things worse.

Though personally I would argue that worst case scenario would just mean that Trump would continue the same corruption in Washington that Clinton will SURELY continue.

Our batshit insane governor is on his second term and is currently fighting efforts to distribute anti overdose drugs because he has openly stated that it is better that heroin addicts die than be saved. Literally, "let them die"

The 2nd district WAS solid blue 65-70 years ago when it was a bastion of the segregationist Democrat party and a bastion of the KKK, it was the first place in the USA that had a day light march of the KKK in support of the Democrats. That happened in Jackman Maine. It's why so many life long democrat senior citizens are rabid Trump supporters, they never got the memo about the DNC switching positions. They are Dixiecrats even if they are more north than anyone but Alaska.

We ARE a good blue state, it's just that 1/3rd of the Blue is the part of the DNC you are trying to forget existed. 1/3 is bluedog Christians who love guns and the rest are fanatical Trump supporters.

The 1st district is a very small geographical are, much like NYC and NY State. It has alot of people compared to the rest of the state but has very little staying power, unlike NYC and NY State the population disparity isn't anywhere near as bad.

A friend from Tennessee who visited me up here once remarked that "Maine is the only place in the USA where you can cross the Mason-Dixon line by driving North once you hit New York City" and by the Gods he was right.

Maine is blue, it's just an older shade of blue than young folks like you remember.

> heroin addicts die than be saved. Literally, "let them die"

i see no problem in this.

OP here, please do not use racial insults. They are needlessly inflammatory and have no place in a United America. Trump wants all Americans to be Great again, black, white, red, yellow or purple we don't care. We care about the content of your character not the colour of your skin.

Trump is too egotistical, too good of a manager and too rich to get corrupted by Washington. They cannot offer him money and he will already have absolute power by virtue of being the US President.

The Washington machine will have nothing to offer up as a bribe. You cannot corrupt a man when you have nothing to bribe him with. How do you bribe a man who has everything?

Neither do most people who live in Maine. It's why he got elected a second time.

>perfect 269/269 tie

Please, based home state, please, make this happen. Let's end the year with the greatest political shitstorm since Caesar crossed the Rubicon.

> wish I could be there eating lobsta and watching the world burn with you guys.

just calling a spade a spade and a nigger a nigger. what's wrong with that

Because my half sister, two nieces and two nephews are of African American origin. My entire living family besides my self are black. All good decent folks, 7th Day Adventists who work as volunteer teachers and adopt orphans and senile old people like they were Pokemons.

They are good people, there are good people of every race, creed and culture. Just because some of them as groups are hostile and/or destructive does not mean all of them are. You must learn to understand that certain groups have negative traits as well as understand that assessing individuals by their group can lead to embarrassment when dealing with atypical individuals.

I suspect that you would be utterly baffled by a farm full of law abiding black Republican farmers who thought you were a suspicious looking person and reported you to the police.

Trump doesn't care about race and neither do i, your actions not your skin dictate how you get treated.

Wouldn't it be wonderful? Imagine Bush Vs Gore in every district in the USA, EVERY ballot being recounted and contested in court. It would be impossible to sort out before the inauguration, civil war or a declaration of Trump Victory to avoid civil war would be almost inevitable. It would be such glorious chaos and we really have a chance to make it happen.

muhbenefits.jpg