Time to bring back the confederacy

if trump doesn't get elect the south should secede again so we can fuckin destroy the dumbass liberals once and for all.

fuck em all to death.

Wtf KKK racist?

RARE
A
R
E

nah, we'll just pick a candiate that's actually racist and win after we get sick of rapefugees

spiffy flag m8

what are you doing here dad proud descendent of the golden hoard

R A R E
A
R
E R A R

bullshit, don't buy into the media lies. Its part of our history. We had this great and terrible war between two sides of the country--one side wanted to have a strong federal government and one side wanted to have stronger state governments. The side that wanted the strong federal government made such terrible destruction on the other side that it conquered them, devastating them so badly that even today more than 100 years later, they haven't recovered economically.

The side that lost likes to keep their flags a) in honor of their ancestors and history b) to be a little rebellious against the big bad federal government.

In the US we have this thing called free speech, so we let them. We don't chop off peoples heads for their freedom of expression.

Are you allowed to show any rebel symbols in Mongolia, or you just bend over for China all the time now?

Right wing dicks are to small to fuck anyone to death :3

This post in 100% true.
And I'm from North of the Mason-Dixon line.

Let the South have their flag.
History happened.
Deal with it.

fuck yeah...its a win win either way. if clinton wins, the country will get worse and the SJW will get more silly. ensuring a good ole boy next time

if trump wins, the country will improve and SJW will stop with the sillyness and focus all their efforts on what trump does.

remember when GWB was in office? every liberal hated him so much there was no time for anything else.

What would a Canadian know, you're worse than a Yankee.

if STDs didn't exist id prove dat ass wrong

Finland :DDDDDDD

We were going to let you racist fucks keep your dam slaves, but no you just had to go and fire upon military bases. Don't make us come back down there and burn the rest of the shandeoha and Gerorgia to ground.

A "union" in vexillology is the entire third of the flag nearest the pole. If divided in half, they are upper or lower cantons. The US flag has no union, only an upper canton.

Pics or GTFO
Little guy.

I would support this only if niggers were send back to Apefrica.

sure let me show my dick to the internet because you want me to CTR

>keep your slaves
>until we decide you can't
>also, we're levying crippling tariffs against exports that are specific to your regions economy. Don't like it, then just sell all your crops to us for pittance. Don't like either option? Tough shit, we're the majority
>Oh, and we're going to have total control over your largest port with this military base

>Omg, why did you shoot at the military base and resupply ships?!

RARE
A
RARE
ERAR
A
R

fuck yeah

hello fbi

witness me

funny. right wing men have higher testosterone and bigger muscles.

modern emasculated male has much lower grip strength from men 30 years ago.

you gunless, limp wristed (sub)urbanite yankee faggots stand no chance.