The more time I spend around White trash, the more I realize that these people are the niggers of the white race...

The more time I spend around White trash, the more I realize that these people are the niggers of the white race. The rampant drug use, unemployment, out of wedlock births and general anti-social behaviors is the same shit you see with poor Blacks. In fact, I now argue that being a nigger is a state of mind usually found in people with IQs below 85. And as this graph shows, there are just as many dumb whites as there are dumb blacks.

White Nationalism is stupid. Embrace a meritocracy instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/47288-twin-study-importance-of-genetics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So because there is some overlap, you just flip the monopoly board over and say fuck white people?

There are definitely low IQ, low impulse control whites.

It does not mean that diversity is a good thing.

No. What I say is fuck dumb people, period.

White trash used to only exist in bumfuck backwards farm towns. Nigs made being a poor dumbass maintream and feasible

But who's to blame: nog culture or the people dumb enough to embrace it?

white people have more money on average than black people because they got shafted out of the middle class. poverty makes people more retarded, because people are only as smart as their culture demands.

It's getting ridiculous though. My white trash neighbors across the street are absolutely shameful. There's this one guy in his mid twenties. Fat fuck who's balding and looks like he doesn't bathe. I don't think that fucker has had any kind of job in the 2 years that I've lived here. They will leave their trash cans outside days after pickup day because they're too fucking lazy to go outside to put them away. At least Jose and Paco down the street keep up their yard and work in comparison to these disgusting degenerates.

White trash? You mean those people who believe in 'meritocracy' without seeing the 'merit' of a homogenous society as a stepping stone to get there?

That's all true, meritocracy is what everyone should want.

Diversity isn't a good thing if all you do is take IQ tests, but life is a little more complicated than that.

I bet a sub-Saharan African with no contact with the west would survive in a post-apocalyptic world much better than your genius European, and that is what diversity is about.

You can't know what you can't know. Evolution is nothing more than the one that is left over after everyone else dies.

That is what you don't understand about both diversity and democracy.
Diversity is about having lots of options, not forcing people to change.
And democracy is about the power of the aggregate of individual choice, not the majority deciding what is real.

Your problems is that you are stupid. And no inclusion in a race, or a score on a test will cover up the realization that your narrative is simply not useful to be believed.

You have to choose one:
Living for beauty
Living to live

controlling for income the IQ gap persists.

>people are only as smart as their culture demands

There is something to this. Black culture does not value education or the pursuit of knowledge. Look at other cultures that do, to some extent, like poos and yellow asians. They thrive in America.

Nothing is going to change so long as people cannot legally discriminate against race/sex/gender you name it. It will be an eternal race-to-the-bottom. White nationalism is the only hope to prevent this. Your dream of 'meritocracy' is going to be fucking ass-blasted when everyone has devolved into perpetual government-cocksucking tribalism.

Liberals always lie. Guess how I know your a liberal.

Wew lad : the post

More precisely, your 'meritocratic' tiny percentage of the population will be taxed at punitive rates to pay for free stuff for an enormous population of degenerates who will gladly rape and murder them if they spend too much time outdoors. The recipients of most government welfare aid are not even grateful to us-- they actively hate us and want us dead.

How can people even believe in bullshit?! Race correlating with intelligence?? Give me a break. You stupid white people just want this shit to be true to make yourselves seem better. I know it's hard for you to compete in the modern era.

There is no such thing as ''white trash''. There are white people.

Fuck you, faggot and kill yourself.
Stop pretending to be one of us. You're a leftist and probably a nigger.
Any white person who uses the term ''white trash'' need to kill themselves. Period.
If you hate your own race start with yourself and put an end of it.

Cred Forums just loves to think white people are on top when that's far from the truth. I've seen so many girls with black guys around me its hilarious

just remember Cred Forums is just a bunch of antisocial degenerates. it makes me lol

>implying culture is omnipotent of ethnic influence
>implying culture isn't just a manufactured reality created by the deterministic nature of human behavior
>implying that nature > nurture
topkek

>*implying that its not nature > nurture

Where were you when I BTFO'd this whole gay thread?

>Cred Forums doesn't realize that race is bullshit and all racial antagonisms are based off of class and cultural conflict
>Cred Forums says a black man and a nigger are the same thing
>but Cred Forums says a white man and white trash are different

Cred Forums is bluepilled as fuck

Take note guys: this is how you circle jerk yourself.

Nigger is pejorative for a black person
White trash is a pejorative for a scummy white person.

Yet degeneracy occurs at far greater rates among Africans than whites.

>muh outlier groups

>And as this graph shows, there are just as many dumb whites as there are dumb blacks.

That's exactly the opposite this graph indicates?

2/10 bait. you're welcome for the free bump.

>I bet a sub-Saharan African with no contact with the west would survive in a post-apocalyptic world much better than your genius European, and that is what diversity is about.

That's the dumbest fucking argument I've ever heard.

(1) If we live in a post apocalypse I don't give a shit that some black dude lives or not. (2) You're conflating diversity of personality and temperament at the individual level -- which there is plenty of within an ethnic group -- with diversity at the group level along race and ethnic lines.

The later type of diversity is unneeded and only creates problems. We see evidence of their existence every day, and I hope I can contribute to make them a hundred times worse.

Hopefully, one day, we'll be shooting at one another.

Underrated Happening

If white "trash" received half the support as inner city "vibrant youth", they'd be happy and healthy.

IQ is real. Genetics are real. Differences aren't imaginary. Wake up.

No shit.

I work in a grocery store in Mauldin SC. Most of the white people that come in the store are decent, clean people. However now and then, I do see some whites that are absolutely vile excuses for humans beings. The thing I notice the most about these fat, dirty, pieces stupid human garbage is that they look inbred.
I genuinely believe that there is a direct correlation between inbreeding and the majority of dumb whites.
On the other hand, about 40% of the niggers act stupid and most of the EBT users are niggers.

Isn't EBT like a sexual fetish or something?

No, it's food stamps. Except now instead of making niggers use food stamps they just give them an EBT card that has all their food money so it's easier and less "embarrassing" for them to use.

EBT is like a Poor Person, government Aid Credit Card, that is only used to buy Food, I believe, not 100% sure.

Niggers gonna nig.

wtf i hate white people now

Then what is the sexual fetish?

White Trash is worse. You expect niggers to act like niggers, but whites know better.

The white faglords that are in gangs and commit violence against other whites and sell/do drugs need to hang next to their nigger brethren on DOTR, I don't care if they profess white nationalism or not. They're shit people that have no place in society.

No shit Sherlock. The point to white nationalism is that it's discussing an entire population, not some outliers or only the very bottom. Your anecdotes are obscuring the statistical totality of a population.

When you are discussing say, black americans, that's a huge population with statistical tendencies. NOT the one exception you know who's a great guy and no one has a problem with. It's the MILLIONS OF OTHERS that are statistically retarded and criminal.

ITT: People who think the life of Larry the Cable Guy is worth more than the life of Thomas Sowell.

Does culture shape behavior?

Or does behavior shape culture?

livescience.com/47288-twin-study-importance-of-genetics.html

Basic bitch concept, but culture is just the relative modality in behavior traits among an ethnic community.

It depends on the ethnic group and context, external factors can play a major influence among some, and less to others.

Donald Trump does not approve your use of the term "white trash"

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM