Ask an iraqi anything

I'm propably going to regret this,
Also if you have anything you want to tell me then say it regardles(i know OP is fagot)

Other urls found in this thread:

juancole.com/2009/08/nearly-100-dead-500-wounded-in-6.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's your diet consist of?

fuck off Achmed

Are the "refugees" from your country we get here are real refugees ?

Rice/meat and bread mostly

Can you post pics of your town or city with a timestamp?

What would you do if tony blair and bush were in baghdad

Most of the refugees are not, but the fake ones are mostly atheasts

Why you do not fix your country?

Is child brides allowed over there? That's the thing y'all 'slimes got right.
There was a guy posted here with Iran flag saying his family was trying to hook him up with his preteen cousin and I told him to go for it. Man, I hope he did.

They're all fake, Achmed...

can you pissoff back to rfagedit?

Do you want pics with my camera because i don't go out much,or just any

I'm so glad I'm not in your shithole anymore.

he can't because he's a westerner living on a military base

The community shuns child marriges despite islam allowing it

Just like a general street anything works really.

Your nation opinion of Russia

Probably

I just want to thank you. One of your based cousins redpilled a veteran friend of mine. I would have never found out about Islam if it wasn't for them.

Learn to link posts, retard.
But is it allowed? Is it a thing people can do? Why would they shun it?

Did you like saddam? Shia or sunni? If sunniq was the old pm actually bad? Did ISIS fight in youre city? Did you see any shit during the burger invasion? Also are you fighting?

I want to fix my country, the war ruined it even more but i have hope, isis and verious other things showed iraqies what islam is so i see a huge rise in the numbers of non-believers, so thats a load of the shit pile

Are you Sunni/Shia/other?

Do you miss Saddam?

What do you think of Muqtada al-Sadr? And his father?

My opinion of russia (as a political power) is quite mixed, i love her suppling us with arms but i hate some of it's actions in syria, but the people i LOVE them

Exactly this.

Saddam was a narccesistic fool who brought iraq to it's knees.
I'm do not thing any god is real

I saw petrols during the invation, british ,
americunts, even japanese.
Isis did try to take my city babil( babylon)
But was pushed back by the army

Are you waiting those Iraqi people back who are infesting my good neighbor Finland?
We also have some Merkel guests housed here who are from Iraq. When can we put them on the plane and drop in Baghdad?
Will Iraq pay for that or should they pay themselves? I need to know because we need to put the name of the payee on the bill for the plane tickets.

We have an old saying that on the third day of staying guest starts to rot and stink.

Muqtada is a retard with a fading army of sheep, but his father was a good leader,

i fought in iraq (diwaniyah and basrah). do iraqis hate me or like me?

Where do you live iraqi user?
Why did you choose Cred Forums instead of reddit?
Do you have some dead relatives thanks to suicide bombings?
Do you have beaches? Women can use bikinis or at least some slutty swimsuit?

Do they not look for jobs? Can they not be hired?
Also i think most of them will be brought back soon
Because iraq's army has taken back more than 83% of it's lands that were taken by isis
And soon enough we may have peace

Should Iraq be split into Sumer, Akkad, and Assyria?

Yes we hate america's army and leaders and you too , but not most the people

Spent 4 months in the Sunni triangle. 4 of the worst months of my life, saw 6 friends killed and lost hearing in my left ear. Was it worth it?

unfortunately i think it wasn't worth it. we tried to help and iraqis are so shit-tier they cant take part in a functioning society

I live in hilla the center of the provance of babylon.
I choose 4-chan because i like how it works with your identity.
Yes i had an cousins who were killed by a bomb.
We have no beaches, but women can swim in rivers and lakes but not many sluty swimsuits

Iraq should NEVER split, there is no reason to

Finns do not want them there, heck, they even do not want Estonians working there and we have very similar culture and language.
We have jobless Estonians here who look for jobs. 100000 of my countyman and -woman work abroad, some of them want to come back soon so they will be not hired, not at least before they learn our language and it is incredibly tough to learn. Also they must drop islam because it is totally incompatible with our values and we care about our values.

We do not want to overpopulate because we value nature above all and overpopulating kills it so they must leave.

Why did your military collapse in the face of underfunded, edgy, goatfucking, faggots when your military had top of the line war material?

Fully concur, 1 out of 10 Iraqi's fit the bill, the rest are wastes of carbon and fluid.
I have trouble sleeping.
I should have died there

what kind of meat? Lamb? how do you spice it?

Is Muhammad good in bed?

The militery has corupt leaders, it's retreat at mousel was an example to that, now it lead most of the attackes on isis with the voulenteer fource for garrason

what’s your allegiance (shia/sunni, tribe, area)?

did you witness any war crimes by americans or other coalition forces?

what do people talk when they are talking about occupation of Iraq by coalition?

Depend on the recipe, mutton, beef ,chichen, and fish
Also the non-muslims do eat pork

because it’s not a fucking Estonia with population of 3.5 people?

I don't care about mohammed, i don't have Any faith

whatever happened to this guy? haven't heard of him in a while

I'm an Iraqi who got his American citizenship 3 days ago. Are u jealous?

RAAAARREEEE

Don't you fucking dare ever call me rare again you stupid piece of shit. I am tired of stupid newfags like yourself keep calling for rare flags all the time its not funny or original at all, you are the reason why everybody is mocking Cred Forums and is leaving for reddit. You are a cancer on this board that constantly shits all over serious political discussions and derails threads for your puerile shenanigans. Well no more faggot, I just wrote a personal email to Hiroyuka Nishimuri himself and I am telling him ban all the retards who call out rare flags and if you fuckers find a way to keep doing it I will tell him to ban flags altogether so think before you start rareflagging next time you fucking shit.

You’re delusional. IS is and was masters of psyops and urban warfare.

Keep lurking on Cred Forums, so you can improve your English.
Is easy to find hot Arab girls there?
What do you think about Bashar al Assad?
Young people play videogames? Do they know about anime and all those degenerate pleasures from the developed countries?

My allegiance is ONLY to iraq,
I fought in the opperation of jurf el sakhar
We think the coalition is too afraid of iraq to send 40 armies to meet it, we also think we lost a war and sufferd councedance

What is the point of your post? More population means more fixers....

>"""""ONLY""""""

I don't know what happend to him after he fleed to syrian land

what do Iraqis think of Australians as people?

im glad you made it home mate. keep your head up

Assuming you tell the truth, you are no longer iraqi
And i would be if it was canada or newzealand

Ausies are people i don't think much of them, despite that annoying ad that showes up everywhere telling me "you will not be givin citizenship" it's too annoying

In Iraq you have: religions (shia, sunni, whatever kurdish religion – yazidi?, christian?, secularists), then you have tribes who do not alway allign even if they have same religion. Then on top of that, Iran meddles with shia and gulf states with sunnies, so add proxy effects here. It is a mess.

What do you think of Iranians? Do you think any of the following will conduct a major war against them - US, Saudi Arabia, Kurds?

haha fuck I never knew that ad actually was aired overseas. You have this man to thank for the annoying ad. If you do make it to Australia he will share his pingas with you

Ok i'm sorry i'll not post this shit again

Yes I was telling the truth and I honestly love America more than any place in the world. Your English is good, get ur ass out of Iraq you are wasting your life

In fact US was already involved in a (not so) proxy war with Iran during occupation of Iraq, just no-one put it out clearly for mass consumption for political reasons.

Saddam 2.0 or divide when?

The point of this post in to entertain me, and answer your questions that is all

Cyprus user finally snapped

What is your opinion of Shawarma?

I never left iraq mor than 2 weeks mate, the broken english i have came from videogames

Is Islam really on its way out over there?
Here's been stories about liberated towns burning their burqa's, but IS propaganda with the child soldiers and shit make it look like its full blown kamikazee culture.
Any insight?

Hoy shit Cyprus.

>sandnigger doesn't know how to reply to posts

America should've nuked Iraq...

You're right you should died there you disgusting turd. American cunts invade another country and wonder why the people there hate them. Hurr durr Iraqis are shit-tier for not submitting to our illegal invasion. Kill yourself. Imagine if America was invaded. I hope it does one day so yo fags know what it feels like.

would you like to move to a western country? do you know what life is like in the US/Britian etc?

Just say that Iraqi Freedom was worth it. That you're in a better situation than you are before.
Also please tell me you're not one of those Death Blossoming IP faggots that frag everyone when they take fire

Hot Arab girls in iraq mostly require marrige
Al assad is a tyrent but he kept his country strong
And yes we play them but the nerds are few
...sigh* sadly we have anime stores poping like wildfire, the other day i saw a grown ass man carry a wifu pilloe

>kamikaze culture

it’s not a culture, it’s a war tactic. when they need to breach the frontline the send a few suicide bombers on cars packed with explosives. this deals huge physical and psychological damage (just imagine how much explosives you can fit in a pick–up truck, most air strikes would have less combined explosives). Then the actual combat units attack.

>expectiong high level chan skills from an Arab whoo barely knows english

holy sheet ive never seen this rare flag before m8

I've never met an Australian that I would classify as a soldier.
Also kindly fuck off and eat your beer yeast

gtfo new fag

Iranians are a bit salty about the war , but they are mostly alright

>the other day i saw a grown ass man carry a wifu pilloe

Also, how can you eat Mansaf? Wasting perfectly good lamb by cooking it in milk...

Don't you dare say bad things about anime. It's an art form far greater than anything your country has ever produced.

Click the numbers of the post you're responding to, mate.

Have a snickers.

How does this image make you feel?

Why do i only ecounter burgers typing rare when they se a fucking CYPRUS... Like wtf its not rare at all Jesus...

IS is hopefully going to be defeated, and the internet made the sceptic majority think more sanely of islam, religion is as tedious as gum stuck in your hair, but i suspect islam to go alot weaker by time

Are people going to become christian after the war? If a governmet is set up that actually allows religious freedom and punishes persecution will this happen?

Who do you support in the US election sir?

Iraqi freedom wasn't givin, you can't give anyone freedom unless they want it
Also freedom isn't givin it's taken
Even without america's "help" we would have overthrown saddam by time

Have you seen the Najaf mosque?
Can sunnis enter shia mosques?
Can shias enter sunni mosques?

Are your women getting westernized.

They won't become cristards they will only have a stain of islam left, just as most people handle religion today , the (keep it in church) as you say

That waifu pilloe bodes well for the future of iraq. The west needs to man up and the middle east needs to take a chill pill

Sunnis and shia can and are allowed to prey in eachothers mosques.
Yes i've seen karbala, najaf, and baghdad's great mosques

Your country has never been invaded and you're pissing yourselves over a handful of refugees so you can go fuck yourself when you talk about knowing what it feels like to be invaded.
Fucking holier than thou platypus.

>replying
>high level

kys

How do you answer this question Iraqi?

I think women are getting more freedom,
Even now a woman without hijab is a common sight in most provances ( apart from najaf, karbala, and anbar)

Also your country went there too, so double fuck yourself you beta cuck

I've always seen americans as a shameful part of the west, too angry, racist, stuped
You know damn well their "elections" are a mummers farce to get a new puppet for the corporations

>...sigh* sadly we have anime stores poping like wildfire, the other day i saw a grown ass man carry a wifu pilloe
Goddamn, even war ravaged iraq isn't immune to the weeb neet cancer.

They live in a third world hellhole, even the simplest thing is unknown for them

he already said that he doesn't give a shit about Islam.

HOLY SHIT SERBIA?? #RARE

Hahaha, nice one !, the hair part are signs (like comas) in arabic ,you can't denay that the font is artesyic though

>1 post by this ID

Nice white-knighting faggot.

Isis, currption, religion thouse i have faith that iraq will be rid of, but the weebs are the ones who give me sleepless nights, even now i see them being super cringy , we even have otaku confrances...( it was too much to handle for me)

I see it as half that way. I think the usa has been taken over by a cia soft coup since reagan. See the bushes clintons and obamas are all cia connected.

Also i wouldnt like the usa if i were you, especially since cliton bombed your country to distract from his sex crimes

Is there an Arab online site like Cred Forums?
Are you studying or working?
Do you have a pistol or a rifle in your house?
Have your family killed a cow during Eid?

story, sounds interesting?

Who said i like the usa, but even though most of them make me cringe, they are people too and most people want the sam thing , a peacefull good life

I spent a year deployed to your country as a blackhawk MEDEVAC pilot. When your kids got burned by bombs or hurt I would risk my life to land and fly them to a hospital.

I thought the war was fucking stupid and I couldn't bring myself to shoot people in a war I didn't beleiie in but I figured I could fly MEDEVAC and help some wounded people.

Sorry about all the rest. Thanks for not shooting me or blowing me up.

if america cannot beat you, a shithole filled with brown people, how can they stand a chance against us?

murtad

Would you rather hear what he has to say unsuccessfully troll him?

Are Iraqis white?

I see very few arabs on Cred Forums mostly egyptians,morrocans, and a few of the other countries though i've not once seen an other iraqi.
I am a student of veterainary, i also work at a computer shop.
My father has his grandfather's survice revolver
And a family sword made of damascus stell
And an ak
We haven't done that this year no

Whether you think they won or lost take a look at the country. Do you want that and then some...

kim, pls

>otakus give me sleepless nights

You're alright man.

Who were the ones bombing us?
And as if you went to war just to "save" us
You are a soldier it's your job you have no choice unless you want to starve

Have you seen someone fucking sheeps or donkeys? (serious question)

I was fucking an Assyrian refugee girl from Iraq for a while.

Horrible temper, but an amazing ass.

Could you send more qt's and less men pls?

>proxy war with Iran

No. It wasn't.

The Shi'a parties (Iranian proxies) were elevated by the fall of the Regime and democratic government since they are the majority.

Sunni militias (Saudi proxies) began waging an insurgency against Iraq. America only dealt with Shia incidentally if needed, but there was no proxy war on Iran.

Only once i saw one getting cought fucking a donkey in a video on facebook, otherwise no

> a bit salty
Are Iranians not afraid that the US has invaded neighbouring countries? A bit salty sounds like bs to me. Tell me the truth, please.

This post proves Sandniggers can't learn and are literally subhuman.

Use the reply button you goatfucker.

Iraqies are mostly arabs/persians in race, the blackist one iv'e seen was like indians,
The whiteist one was a ginger( my friend in highschool)

RARE

...yep.

How important is faith in every day life, if at all.

Also how good are your standards of living currently?

What part of Iraq are you in, and do you think it will fracture into Shia/Sunni/Kurds?

Assuming this was directed at me: usually the bombs were IEDs. In fact I was there when this happened: juancole.com/2009/08/nearly-100-dead-500-wounded-in-6.html I flew around Baghdad out of Taji mostly.

Anyhow I didn't go to war to save you. I went to save anyone who was wounded. That's how medics work. You aren't supposed to be partial to who is injured, whether its your people, the enemy, or innocent bystanders. A MEDEVAC aircraft is considered the same thing as a walking ground medic, both don't shoot and both administer aid to anyone. We got shot at all the time though. The big red cross on the side makes for an easy target. I can't say I wouldn't do the same if some helicopters were flying around the USA with a big red crescent moon on the side, so I never held it against them.

Believe it or not we took the rule to rescue all wounded (including enemy) seriously. By "we" I mean the medics and MEDEVAC pilots. In general we were hated among our military for saving "enemy combatant" lives. As a result we were pretty much hated by everyone, except whoever's lives we saved that day.

That is all.

It's true iraqies in general are hot tempered, assyrians are nice too , i'm currently dating one with big jugs but she suspects me to cheat way too often

By western standerds ? Bad in many parts

NORTH KOREA! RARE

Why don't you send us some pics and respond to this

Whoa! who is this guy! Are you some sort of high ranking official? You guys would not let anyone just use the internet like this.

Tell me about the seige on baghdad, and abu ghreab prison where american soldiers unleashed dogs on naked caotured iraqi civilians
Tell me about balckwater mecs and the brutality , there are even photo eveidance if them even enjoying it, tell me about the cluster bombs used in the streets of najaf

There was. Shia militias a–la Mahdi army and many others were propped by Iran’s Guards of Islamic Revolution Corps. There were even Revolutionary Guards people operating under the auspice of some of those militias. Hell, there was even an effective type of IED that was produced in Iran and US even considered bombing the factories there but decided against it.

This is not even speaking about Iran’s understanding with and tolerating Zarkawi/Al Qaeda in Iraq / Islamic State of Iraq that allowed free movement of people and weapons across the border.

There was something going on with Iran in Iraq. Probably Shia militias. I remember a bunch of US military officials going off about Ali Jafari and his role in killing US troops.

I havent seen Afghanistanon in a while. I hope hes ok

about half of our casualties were from IEDs manufactured in Iran

the IRGC even supplied arms to Sunni extremists because they knew it would expedite US exit from Iraq

Iran spread EFPs in Iraq and tried to kidnap US troops in Karbala

Honestly, if I was constantly bombed out by ISIS, I would snap and get me a waifu pillow

How do those things work anyway? Wouldnt you need a light to see your waifu?

Sorry i got banned for some reason

>1 post by this Kim

For what reason? I already told you I thought the war was bullshit which is why I opted a role that didn't involve killing people.

You seem young and naive to me, which is fine.

I'll just say that if you had been one of the ones in the back of my helicopter, you would have been grateful I was there. I know this because it happened often.

Believe it or not, I sleep like a baby. Many people involved in that conflict - on both sides - cannot say the same thing. Don't become one of them.

Almahdi army was disarmed by almaliki in 2009
And the guards were reasighned as the golden company
Though there are still miltant groups trimg to gain support by fighting is

>proxy confirmed

Cred Forums has a widespread ban on proxies

ha

Proxy/vpn node.
I am young and naive, though i fought in jurf el sakhar.

Did you really save iraqi civilians not just your fellows?.

Though i never thought you would have trouble sleeping, only the pure ones do which non of us are

I can prove i'm iraqi, ask anything...

Still i can't help but pity you for being a pilot who uses Cred Forums

You offered to post photos earlier.
Have any interesting ones?
You said you're near babil? Any interesting ancient sites you have pics of?

It's not like there are hordes of Iraqis anywhere else or anything...

How are people like this guy treated? Is he a British agent?

The castle is 4 kilos away from the southern transport hub it's on the bank of the tigres
The museam is close to it with the abandoned palace that saddam built

The castle

Izat el duri was saddams right hand
He may be an agent
Though the army claim he was killed last year

I mean pictures that you took yourself though.

Also did you hear that Saddam's former palace in Mosul got bombed last month?

Sorry thouse are google images, i don't have any on my computer

RARE
Now get in the pokeball faggot.

Yes i've heard, sadam has a palace in most of the provances

I have a whole bunch of flags from family members and friends overseas, and I am quite fond of the handmade ones.
Though I've always wondered, what does the Arabic say?

It says allahu akbar....yes i'm not joking

Haha, is it your first day too, friend? But I started Last Thursday :D I saw a rare Pepe, did you save it? Hahaha, I love this board!

Iraqi, you seem like a good guy. Good luck out there. I hope your country achieves peace and democracy in our lifetimes.

Thank you, i wish you good fortune too

Insh'Al-fucking-lah...

go play with your missiles kim jong un

What do you think about Iraqi Kurdistan?

They will become independent soon after ISIS

I was going to laugh at your joke, but then I remembered that sarcasm is illegal there now so you're actually serious.

Let me laugh even harder.

Kurds in general are a bit too racist
I don't think they ever will

I thought NK has it's own privite web

Well... it was a good thread guys
I apologize if i offended anyone
I wish you all best of luck

Thanks iraqibro

Go on Cred Forums for better reception

hello, Kim. greetings from California.

You lost a war against against a bunch of emus. Im not sure youre allowed to have an opinion